The Man Of My Dreams! (Editin...

By LovelySacrifice

Vianna has had dreams about Demitri for as long as she can remember. on her eighteenth birthday he shows up... More

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 1
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 2
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 3
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 4
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 5
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 6
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 7
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 8
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 10
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 11
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 12
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 13
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 14
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 15
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 16
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 17
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 18
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 19
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 20
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 21
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 22
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 23
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 24
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 25
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 26
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 27
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 28: Final Chapter!
The Man Of My Dreams!: 29 (EPILOGUE)

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 9

5.8K 103 6
By LovelySacrifice

i had decided to skip my last two classes of the day. i walked to my car and went home.

when i got there i sent josh a text telling him i wanted to talk to him. he immediately text back, 

'ok, go to your room'

i sighed. i was barely getting out my keys to open my front door, but when i opened it i dropped my stuff and ran up to my room. Josh was sitting on the edge of my bed staring down at the pile of presents on the floor.

i smiled and crossed to were he was, he stood up "hey V" he ran and hugged me. we learned to get alone, since i was his best friends soul mate. 

i smiled at him "hey josh"

he set me down and got to the point "what did you wanna ask"

i faked hurt "you in that much of a hurry to leave that you get straight to the point"

he laughed "yea i could be at demitri's place saying down on the bed staring at the amazing ceiling"

i laughed "that sounds exciting"

he sighed "sure is"

i walked over to the bed and sat down, he did the same "i wantted to ask you, on friday you said 'whe i was human'"

he turned to me and laughed "you caught that"

i smiled happily "duh, now tell me your life story"

he bit his lower lip. "fine"

he layed down on my bed next to me and stared up at my ceiling. 

"about two hundred years ago, when i was twenty i met a woman. she told me her name was Caroline. well, i fell head over heels for her. we went out for a long time and i fell in love with her. on the day of our wedding she told me she was a vampire, and because i loved her so much i told her i would do anything for her. so she turned me." he sighed. he never once stopped looking at the ceiling.

i waited there patiently giving him time. he eventualy started talking again. 

"she turned me, but she only wanted me to be her servent. what she didnt count on though was that i would no longer love her while i was a vampire. im guessing i was the first person she purposely turned....."

he trailed of again, i could see he had a sad yet pained expression on his face. i put my hand on his trying to reassure him. i wanted to know this. i needed to know

"well when your turned into a vampire your feelings are no longer the same, and well once i was turned i only had eyes for my soul mate. so i no longer loved Caroline. she no longer meant anything to me. but she was the only vampire i knew and well she make me her personal slave. i was her slave for about fifty years before i decided to quit, i ran away. but she didnt want me to leave, she wanted me to stay her servant so she sent people out to capture me, and if they couldnt, they were ordered to kill me."

he sighed again, wow his past is messed up. it must really suck to live as a vampire and know that the vampire who turned you just wanted to use you. ouch.

he continued "i aimlessly wandered to demitri's parents land. they had their whole court system. demitri's dad Sebastian befriended me and saved me from Carolin's clutches. im grateful for him, he saved my life. thats why im a guard at his castle, and i would never let anything happen to demitri, or you. i know how much he loves you."

i sighed, "im so sorry Josh, that must of been awful"

he smiled "yea it was but if i hadnt gone through that i would of never met sebastian, demitri, or you. im thankful i have you guys."

i stared down at him, his life has been so difficult yet he's so positive. "have you seen caroline"

he gulped and looked away from me "yea"

i smiled "can you show me her, if i ever go to the court"

he looked at me with a pained expression "um, well, apparently her name was never really caroline. her name is valery."

i stared at him shocked "i-is it the s-same Valery?"

he looked back up to the ceiling, "yes it is. but dont wory i told demitri. but for some strange reason she wouldnt let me tell sebastian"

i sighed. as long as demitri knew.

then i smiled, "hey demitri have you ever met your soul mate?"

he smiled as well, "no, but i saw her the other day"

i gasped, "really were"

he looked at me curiously "at your school, you were talking to her...."

i smiled, and thought back to the day i met josh. dam i talk to a lot of people throughout the day. 

i looked at him, "well even though you found her, would you mind hanging out with my friend. he name is Lexie and i feel bad always leaving her to hand out with demitri."

josh smiled up at me "sure i dont mind, i never hurts to mak new friends."

i sighed "great, meet me outside of the school at three o clock, and please be normal. drive there, use demitri's car if you have to. he can walk back home. its not going to take him long anyways."

he walked to my window, "ok ill see you tomorow" and just like that he was gone, thats when i heard a car honking outside my window. i walked to my window and saw demitri there in his car, honking. 

as quickly as my legs could run i rand downstairs and towards his car.  i opened the door and saw him, i had missed him, and all i want to do right now is kiss him. i got in and closed the door behind me. i reached over so that i was itting on his lap, i wrapped my arms around his neck and crushed his lips on top of mine.

i bit down on his lip hard wich made him gasp and i slip my tongue into his mouth wanting to deepen the kiss, at one point i couldnt stand it anymore and i began to grind on him when i suddenly heard his car beep. i jumped up startled, and realized my but had pressed against the steering wheel wich made the car honk. i smiled sheepishly at demitri.

he chuchkled, still breathing heavy. "well hello vianna. you cant even say hi"

he pouted and i kissed his pout as i got off of him. "sorry, hi demitri, how was your day today?"

he smiled back at me, "thats more i like it, my day was fine, how has your day been and why is it that you didnt go to your last four classes"

i gulped and looked up at him, "i had important buisness to attend to"

he looked at me with a serious face as he began to drive to his apartment. i just smiled back "i did, now if you dont believe thats a different matter" i faked hurt "i dont know how this relationship can go on if there is no trust." i sighed and put my hand to my for head, "oh woe is me"

he laughed "stop being so melodramatic"

i pouted "fine"

we drove in silence all the way to his apartment. when we got there we practically ran to his apartment. when he opened the door i was once again kissing him. we eventualy reached the couch and i pulled away.

we were both breathing hard and i waited for my breathing to slow down again. i sighed and looked up again

"demitri can you get me pregnant"

he coughed and looked down at me, "no.. and maybe"

i stared at him shocked, "what, on friday, you didnt use a condom" i furrowed my eye brows and stare off towards his T.V.

he began to laugh, "dont worry i cant get you pregnant..... yet..... your still human. i cant get you pregnant if you decide to become a vampire though" he said giving me a sexy smile.

my breath caught in my throat. he was so attractive. i closed my eyes and smiled trying to calm my hormones. i smiled and opened my eyes "lets order pizza."

*****

when i got home i ran past my parents barely saying hello. i ran upstairs to my room. i still hadn't told Lexie that she had a little date tomorrow. i decided it would be a surprise. i knew i was going to laugh my butt off tomorow when i tell her. i walked to my closer and picked some nice blue faded skinny jeans, a white tank top and a red cardigan sweater. and i just decide on some plain black converse. then i started to look through my clothes again, i wasn't sure how lexie was going to dress to school tomorow but i was preparing myself for the worst. 

for Lexie i picked out a black miniskirt, a purple and white striped shirt, and purple flats. we had similar body sizes so we share a lot of out clothes. i also packed some emergency make up. i packed up the things in a bag and went onto my bed to sleep.

******

it was sixth period and i still hadnt seen Lexie all day, but i called and told her we were skipping sixth and having an emergency meeting in the girls restroom. 

when fifth period ended i walked over to our restroom, it was ours because almost no one used it. it was far away from all of the classes. i walked in with a bad in my hand with all my emergency supplies. i gasp as i saw Lexie leaning against the wall. she had her hair in a pony tail, she had a big sweater on and some knee high shorts. i smiled and walked over to her.

"hey Lex"

she smiled "why are you all happy"

i couldnt help it i burt out laughing, she scowled at me "what"

i tried to stop laughing but failed miserably, "i... have... someth-...thing...to tell... you!!"

i laughed again, she slapped me. i put my hand on my cheek, it was playful slap, but im guessing she wanted me to tell her. i smiled and looked up at her "i forgive you for slapping me, but guess what. i got you a date" she smiled , but then i continued "today"

she scowled "Lexie, why didnt you warn me, i dont wanna go out on a date and look like this. what time"

i smiled again "right after school"

she scowled again "hell no, im not going looking like this."

and i continued to smile, "and it gets worse"

she fake gasps "really how"

i look up at her, still smiling "He's Hot!" well he is but my demitri is hotter

she scowls, "how hot, and personality wise how is he"

i look ahead of me, i try to stop smiling because honestly my cheeks were hurting like hell.

"long hair, blue eyes. and very funny, i love him like a brother. he's a great guy"

she looks at me frowning "i have to cancel i cant go out with him looking like this"

i look up at her having way too much fun with this.

"by the way, why did you decide, out of every day of the year, to dres like that, today"

she sighs "i was studdying, i slept late, woke up late. i didnt have time to get ready."

i pick up my bag and give it to her "heres the back up clothes. anyways im going to go outside and wait for JOSH! we'll meet you at the front."

she smiled and tackles me to the ground in a hug "thanks V, i owe you big time"

i smile at her as i get up and begin walking to the door "i know, anyways try to hury"

i walk out of the bathroom and walk to the front of the school taking my time, when i get there josh is already there smiling. i stop to look at my phone its two fifty, he has ten minutes.

i call to him "JOSH!!" he notices me and withing seconds he's lifting me off the ground in a hug

"hey V"

i look at him curiously "what are you doing here early?"

he smiles at me raising an eye brow "honestly, i came to see if i could see my soul mate. i wont talk to her today since im going on a date. but maybe you can tell me her name or introduce us later. not sure"

i smiled at him, thats cute, and smart "ok, well like i said, focus on my friend today. Her name is Lexie. you can ask about anything else"

we stand there talking when the bell rings and students come filing out, it was too crowded. i turn to look at josh and notice he's holding his breath, when he releases it he whispers "thats her"

i smile in the direction he's looking at, wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ive always wanted to do a cliff hanger. im so awesome!

  Vote comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 11.7K 17
ကိုယ်ရှာဖွေတွေ့ရှိခဲ့တဲ့ ချစ်ခြင်းတရားက မင်းပါပဲ။ ကိုယ္ရွာေဖြေတြ႕ရွိခဲ့တဲ့ ခ်စ္ျခင္းတရားက မင္းပါပဲ။ # March - 5 - 2020 # August - 13 - 2020 《 REW...
799 104 11
This is the story of Priyanshi and Shaurya Raj Raghuvanshi. Priyanshi is a girl of the 21th century who after being betrayed by her only friend Nihar...
123K 2.7K 24
“They call me a home wrecker, a lover, a slut. A woman that has no morals and no standards. I simply call it business.” Isabella Marina was a mistr...
10.7M 247K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...