The Man Of My Dreams! (Editin...

By LovelySacrifice

Vianna has had dreams about Demitri for as long as she can remember. on her eighteenth birthday he shows up... More

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 1
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 2
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 3
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 4
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 5
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 6
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 7
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 9
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 10
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 11
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 12
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 13
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 14
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 15
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 16
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 17
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 18
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 19
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 20
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 21
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 22
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 23
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 24
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 25
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 26
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 27
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 28: Final Chapter!
The Man Of My Dreams!: 29 (EPILOGUE)

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 8

6.1K 112 5
By LovelySacrifice

 i was sitting in my art class, it was Monday morning and i was tired of art. i had finished my painting and today was the day we actually turned them in. friday was, apparently, just a date for us to finish. but it was more or less a fake date to make us rush. 

anyways i was completely done and staring down at it,  i was pleased with my finished work. i took out my phone and took a picture. when i was done writing my name on it, the bell rang. so i placed my placed my painting in a pile with a lot of other paintings. 

i walked out of my class and slowly walked over to demitri's class. i walked in and he was sitting st his desk looking through papers, i blushed thinking about Friday. i remembered i had to ask himsomething. i walked to my desk slowly and as i ask him i smiled and said "Good Morning Mr. Adams"

he looked up at me and smiled "hello miss Evers"

he stared at me for a couple seconds befor girls swarmed around him. i went to my desk and got out my phone. i sent him a text, all it said was 'we need to talk'.

i sent it and patiently waited at my desk. when my phone buzzed i opened it and looked up atdemitri, he had a worried expression on and he was frowning. i mouthed 'i love you' and he immediately sighed and smiled. i silently giggled, by the look on his face i could tell he was thinking i probably wanted to break up with him.

i looked down At my phone at the text, 'is something wrong'. i smiled, does he really expect the worst. i wrote back 'nope, i just need to talk to you'. and i immediately felt my phone buzz. 'my house, three thirty' i smiled. 'ok'

but i would be lying if i didn't say i was a little scared. im still a little soar from Friday and honestly idont trust myself, around him, alone, in a room. my mind wanders. i immediately blushed, i remember watching a vampire movie once and the vampire could hear peoples thoughts. 

i immediately turned red, could he read my thoughts. i turned to him, i had an idea. if it worked well then i would know, if i didnt my thoughts would never be heard.

i immediately began to think about me and demitri. i was imaging all this in my head. we were on my bed and i was kissing demitri, that's when my hand began to travel down his stomach and i pulled his shirt up, i began to lick his abs and i let my hands wander down to his pants. i looked over to demitri and he looked uneasy, i still wasn't sure so i continued my day dream i started to think about his erection on Friday, how it fet in my mouth, and with my hands wrapped around him.........

i looked back up at him and smiled. he was as red as a tomato, i suddenly started laughing my ass off. oh. my. god. he can read my thoughts. he clears his throat and tried to ignore all the stares from his students

"umm, w-well you guys can h-have a free period today." he looked at me with a pleading look in his eyes. i smiled and winked at him. he turned away looking flustered. 

i spent the period ignoring Vanessa who was sitting next to me still saying stupid things. at one point she began to talk about a time she had heard moaning from her sisters room when she anddemitri had sex. i know she was trying to annoy, me but it was working, i was about to get up and sock her so hard she would have serious head trauma but demitri spoke before i could. 

"miss evers can i see you for a second" 

i scowled at him, i should of knocked her out, but i knew she would somehow turn it around so that i looked bad. i wouldn't give her that benefit. i smiled at her and walked over to demitri's desk.

"yes Mr. Adams" i said smiling and tilting my head

he looked at me wide eyed."two things" he sighed "one, don't fall for her tricks. shes just trying to get you mad, and provoke you... "he trailed off and looked at Vanessa. he whispered "but if you do decide to kick her ass, video tape it i want to see" 

i giggled like crazy which caused a lot of girls to give me dirty looks

"and two, please, please stop having dirty thoughts. you do not know how hard it is for me to stand here knowing i cant touch you, or look at you." he said this so quietly so that only i could hear. "its even harder to resist you when you a couple feet away day dreaming about our sex life. you do not know how hard i got just seeing your mental images. so please," he looked at me with a pleading eyes "save that for later, ill do whatever you want when were alone, but here i have a big enough struggle, don't make it harder"

i smiled confidently, he wants me. and he just whispered "yes i do"

i blushed "so can you hear everyone's thoughts"

he gave me a look of horror, "oh hell no, and I'm thankful. i would not take this job if i knew i would be hearing every teenage, hormone crazed, girl's thoughts. i would go crazy. i can only hear my soul mates thoughts." he smiled. i looked at his lips and noticed his fags were showing

i sighed, "i can see your, um... fangs" i whispered.

he smiled "sexy eh?" 

i laughed "ok sure." and i walked back to my seat.

****

after class Vanessa stopped me.

i smiled and turned to her "yes Vanessa what can i help you with"

she scowled "i want you to meet someone"

i tilted my head to the side, confused "huh?!"

she forced a smile on her face "my sister. wants to. meet you"

i stepped away from her, shocked. no way. "hell no, i could die or something. what if she hates me for something  have not freaking control over."

she smiled, "not my problem. but she is a princess in the night world. disrespecting her is very rude. and if you, for some reason, decide to become a vampire i don't think you want to make enemies who could kill you very easily"

it was my turn to force a smile this time "ok then, when", she had a point, i didnt want to makedemitri's life any more difficult and having enemies who want to kill me would make his, or my life, any more difficult.

she scowled this time " Tomorow, after school. oh and you cant tell demitri or his idiot of a friend"

i kept my face expressionless, i didn't want to show her any fear. maybe vampires can smell fear though. i don't know, man i need to read up on these things, or ask demitri or josh.

i sighed "ok, ill wait at the front of the school tomorow. after school. bye"

and i walked away towards my locker and the slightly angry Lexie. i smiled when i walked up to her

"hey Lex."

she scowled "don't 'hey Lex' me. why were you talking to Vanessa. yes i saw"

i tried to stay expressionless again "she wants to hang out after school tomorow"

she scowled again "why would you hang out with that... that Witch!!"

i smiled, Lexie hates to cuss, but on some rare occasions she does. "i don't know, maybe we can come up with some kind of understanding. maybe she'll stop hating me or something" i mumbled

she sighed "ok, but were not going to fourth, your going to  tell me about Friday, and why she hates you"

i stared at her, damn i was hoping she had forgotten. oh well i can tell her, as long as i do not say anything about the whole vampire thing. 

we walked to the library and sat down. she squealed. "ok tell me everything."

"i wouldn't know were to start, just ask me question"  i smiled, this might be easier

she looked at me curiously "when did you first meet him"

"about eleven years ago, i was seven he was eleven"

(A/N haha seven eleven. i just wanted to point that out)

she smiled "were has he lived all this time, why wasn't he here, with you "

"umm, i think he live in new york. he lived with his parents, and he visited from time to time"

she looked at me with sorrow filled eyes "why haven't i ever heard of him"

i sighed "sorry Lex, i didn't know i was ever going to see him again. i hadn't seen him for some time and then suddenly BLOOP! he shows up as my new English teacher"

"ok, so when did you guys get together"

i looked around the room wondering, "well he barely asked me to get with him on Friday, but we've been hanging out since Monday"

she stared at me with a sly smile creeping on her face "how's your sex life. i mean you were a virgin before you mt him"

i open my mouth shocked. how could she know this. "what are you talking about," i asked trying to look shocked

"V, i am your best friend, we grew up together. you can't lie to me." her freaky smiled crept on her face again "so, how is he?"

i smiled, dam! i blushed and looked away "how could you tell?"

i looked at me in the eye "don't try to change the subject, but ill tell you anyways. there's something different about you. you seem happier....." she trailed of.

i sighed "awesome........ but i mean i wouldn't know. how can i compare if he's my first"

she smiled again. her smiles were starting to freak me out  "did he make you moan, did it feel good? that's how you know if he was any good"

i thought back to our sex, yea i moaned, and yes it felt good. i looked up at her "then i guess yes, he was.... great" i smiled weakly looking down. i was too embarrassed to look at her

she laughed at my embarrassment. then she began to speak again "so why does Vanessa hate you"

ugh. i sighed "long story short. demi... Mr. Adams was engaged and on the day of his wedding he left his wife to come here. apparently he loves me more than he loves her. and he wants to be with me. and Vanessa is his ex- fiance's little sister"

she stared at me with wide eyes "oh my darling Vianna, you life is like one of those weird soap operas on the television"

i scowled "yes, and its not fun"

she smiled at me and winked, "oh you know you love it!"

i sighed "i love him, not the drama"

Lexie sighed "i need to get a boyfriend"

at that instant my mind wandered to Josh, maybe i could set them up on a date. i curled my lips smiling. Lexie looked at me horrified, i smiled trying to reassure her "ill get you a date, ok. i wanna help"

**

i had two classes left and decided i wanted to go talk to josh. i didn't have his number and so i went to go visit Demitri.

i walked in and made sure to close and lock the door behind me, he immediately smiled when he saw me.

"hey, can i have josh's number"

he scowled "why?"

i smiled, "the other day he said something that stood out to me, and i want to ask him about it"

demitri sighed "fine, let me see your phone"

i took out my phone and he was using it and i noticed no one was in lass, and the bell had already run. that's when it hit me, its lunch. wow, im a dummy. i smiled

"here" i looked down at demitri. 

i taped my finger to his nose, "oh don't be grouchy."

he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him  "now about your day dream....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay another chapter down, twenty to go. i think. :).

OOoH, shes going to meet VAlery. haha I cant wait to write that chapter. but it might not be the nest chapter. maybe like the chapter after the next one :). if that makes any sense.

 Vote comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 11.2K 41
Sheltered in great wealth, kindness and love, the world seems almost too perfect for Audrey DuvΓ©e Dane's liking yet with all this she's trapped in bl...
183K 8.2K 17
Highest rank: #9 in ChickLit 11.22.2016, #1 - socialstatus She is the heiress. He is her father's protΓ©gΓ©. She is arranged to be married. Women will...
688K 57.7K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
299K 8.3K 24
*Book Two in the "Possessive Creator" series* Lucy has finally gotten what she’s always wanted: love. And it is with her creator, whom she had sworn...