Wanting The Bad Boy.

By wildhx3t_

Ariana Smith is that girl, the smart, cute, helpful, honest down to earth, nerdy girl that everyone pretty mu... More

Those Eyes.
Bad Things Happen.
Someone Please Hold Me Back.
Here We Go Again.
Shit happens as does suduction.
Seduction I said and Seduction it Was. Part 1.
Seduction I said and Seduction it was. Part 2.
A Game of Seduction!
A Game of Seduction (+)
Sweet Tears.
The Favor?
Sex On A Stick.
Girl Talk and ...
Just Stuff!
Questions new acquaintances and A Game of Trading Places.
NOTICE. Please Read.
Trading Places.
#ItWasBoundToHappen.
Power Trip Part #1.
IDK!
Power Trip #2. Goodbye.
The Confrontation.
A little Insight.
Queen of Hearts.
#GIRLtalk.
Lego's
Fire We Make.
Stalking Ally's and A Shocker!
Charades.
Watty Awards 2013
Tap Out.
Bottle You Up.
The Thirst is Real...And A Bad Boy Vibe Pt1
BIG SHOCKER!
Something Like Love.
Caps Gowns and a Little Love.
Wanting The Bad Boy...The End.
NOTICE.
Finding Blake
Media! Woot.
Finding Blake (Spinoff book)

Compromising Positions.

50.9K 1.2K 382
By wildhx3t_

 Hello hello, sorry for the late update, sooooo sorry.HOPE YOU ENJOY.

“Open your eyes” he spoke softly causing a sweet breeze to flush my cheeks.

“I don’t want to” I whispered.

I sat straddling his lap and many of you will wonder how I ended up in such a compromising position, well, it all began with a girl exploring and a girl getting caught and this is my ending result.

Nails grazed at my sides sliding up my t-shirt and started playing on my sensitive flesh. I hated him right now, why do I always have to be the one to surrender, damn his sexiness.  My eyes started to drupe closed as he started taking off my bra and slickly biting my ear.

No. No. No. Not two days in row.

I moved my hands to his hair pulling him from my ear to look into his eyes, I moved a bit on his lap so that now both our hips were touching.  My lips started at his jaw and I nibbled my way to his neck licking at wherever I bit, I nibbled back up to his ear sucking on his ear lobe gaining a sexy groan from his throat. I liked having the upper hand in these situations, I felt power and sexy and proud that I could turn him and I was sure of this evident to whatever was pressing against me down there causing terrible friction.

I could feel his grip on my waist tighten as his breath got heavier.

The loss of my bra had me gasping for air as his fingers played on my on my chest teasing me as he swirled a finger around my breast and then pulled it, making me moan.  He continued doing this biting at my neck making my body feel too sensitive too what he was doing. He moved his fingers from under my shirt and flipped us so I was now lying on the bed now as he removed my shirt.

The wind raised multiple goose bumps on my skin. His lips kissed from my neck, biting and kissing flesh wherever lips met skin. As soon as his lips touched my nipple I was lost in pure bliss.

Cole’s P.O.V

“Cooole” her soft voice whispered my name for the fifth time.

I watched as her body arched off the bed moaning my name and I was hypnotized. Her legs bare as only a t-shirt covered her small body which really wasn’t helping. Whatever dream she was having of me right now, I was dying to be a part of it.

I knew this was wrong but I couldn’t help myself, I moved my body so I was now hovering over her, I placed my lips to her neck , softly biting my way up her neck  I licked and bit at her ear lobe hearing a moan raise from her pink lips. This was such a turn on.

“Cole” I hear her voice softly screaming under me as she was fully awake. I could see the shock on her face as well as the fear and blush coloring her features as she looked at me above her.

“What are you doing Cole?”

“I was trying to take a part in your dirty dream you were having about me“ I smirked at her flustered face.

“Wha- how do you-” her hand flew to cover her mouth in shock.

Still hovering over her I placed a kiss on her neck and I could hear her softly sigh.

“You were moaning my name I whispered into her ear.

Her hands instantly went to cover her face as she refused to look at me. “Can you please leave me to mope in my embarrassment Cole” she spoke with her hands covering her face.

Chuckling to myself, I removed her hands from her face. “No need to be embarrassed kitten”

“I just want to die right now”. She said.

“Please don’t”.

I lay back on the bed and she instantly bolted off the bed to the nearby door, and that was a no.

I grabbed her from behind pulling her to my chest. “Why are you running I asked her pulling brown hair from her face?

“Cole let me mope”.

“Nope”.

I lifted her carrying her into through the door which I now knew was the bathroom placing her on the face basin surface.

The bathroom was very...feminine but not too much, what got my attention was a cheetah printed bra and that had better not be a lace thong. I moved from where   my kitten sat walking to where there ‘supposed thong was’ pulling it from over the shower curtain, it was in fact a lace thong. Sweet Jesus hold me, my kitten wearing a thong. I looked to where she sat knowing she was about to run so I just simply held her down by her hips looking into her eyes.

“Does this belong to you kitten” I asked slowly.

I spread her legs so I was standing in the V of her legs.

She somehow found her face in my chest, I knew she was embarrassed but I didn’t want her to feel embarrassed was actually turned on again for the morning.

Lifting her face to my face I stared at her for a long moment just staring into hazel eyes. They held a lot of things, allot of emotions...secrets. I wanted them, I wanted to know them. I never felt the need to be possessive but I just never knew with Arianna, I just knew I didn’t want to share her, I wanted her for myself only my seeing.

“I want to kiss you” I whispered only a few inches from her face.

“I –I’ve never kissed someone before, ho-”

“Cole” a little boy’s voice cried from a short distance.

I moved away from kitten to go find my very somewhat terrified Tristan”.

He stood in the door way looking teary eyed and scared, I went and picked him up in my arms. “It's okay Tris, I’m here” I said calming him down.

I walked back to go and place him on the bed where I could see Arianna standing by the frame of the bathroom looking surprised, when she saw me looking she walked over to where I stood to go to Tristan.

She kneeled in front of him “You okay babe she asked him in a playful voice” making him giggle and nod at her question.

“Alright lets go bathe and get you something to eat” she said smiling lifting him off the bed. “Come on, you get to bathe with me” she said looking directly at me smirking walking towards the bathroom.

Damn that little boy, he’s getting some before me.

+++++++++++++++++++

My phone vibrated.

_ Craig,

Left you a package… 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14M 334K 40
[Now Published!] "God, I like him. I like my best friend. Oh, and he has a girlfriend." He's an attractive football player with a penchant for steal...
46.3K 2.5K 11
𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 : 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳
11.1K 412 30
What if you were to choose between two boys? One being your boyfriend and the other being a boy who sets your skin on fire. The choice would be easy...
737K 23.6K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...