The Man Of My Dreams! (Editin...

Από LovelySacrifice

Vianna has had dreams about Demitri for as long as she can remember. on her eighteenth birthday he shows up... Περισσότερα

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 1
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 2
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 3
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 4
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 5
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 6
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 8
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 9
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 10
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 11
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 12
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 13
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 14
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 15
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 16
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 17
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 18
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 19
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 20
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 21
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 22
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 23
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 24
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 25
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 26
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 27
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 28: Final Chapter!
The Man Of My Dreams!: 29 (EPILOGUE)

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 7

6.7K 126 9
Από LovelySacrifice

**************BEWARE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SEX SCENE :)****************

At about Nine o'clock, the party well under way. there were way to many people in my house, and in my back yard. Lexie and i had set speakers both inside and outside my house. we fixed my living room furniture so that there was a big enough space to dance. outside a lot of people were were in bathing suits, both inside and outside my house guys were shirtless and girls were showing off way too muCh of their bodies. 

i was sitting down on a lawn chair while my friend Alex was using my grill to make hamburgers and hot dogs. their were drinks both inside and outside my house so i decided to go inside and drink a little more i was way to sober and i needed to forget about today.

i walked inside and found people on my kitchen table drinking jello-shots. i walked up to the table and my friend Missy was there practically wasted

"hey birthday girl" her word were slurred sue to the alcohol.

i smiled. "hey "

i sat down next to her and a guy passed me a jello-shot. i swallowed it and waited to get another.

by the time i take five im tired of talking to Missy's drunk ass, and decided to go drink something else. i walked into the living room and smiled when i saw a giant table with gifts. apparently Lexie had put that a gift was needed to enter, of course some people came in groups and they only had to bring one present but dam! the amount of presents was huge, and there were more in my room. i walked to a table with drinks and got myself a bottle of vodka. i opened it up and started drinking straight from the bottle. when i was about half way done i felt drunk, or wasted if i waited a little more for the full affects to happen.

suddenly a guy came up to me, i didn't remember his name. it started with a B though. Brian, Brandon, b....

he smiled. "hey"

i looked up at him, he he was cute. "hey "i said giving him a flirty smile. 

he looked please, "want to dance" 

i put my bottle down and grabbed his hand "sure lets go"

we were dancing for about fifteen minutes when he started to touch me. i was a little bit to drunk and numb to notice anything but when he started to kiss me i noticed. 

he had his hands on my ass and he was kissing me, a bit to sloppy for my taste. but i tried to kiss him back, i was mad demitri had told me he didn't love Valery yet he has sex with her, and i really don't doubt he's had sex with all those other girls. i don't want to listen to Vanessa but it sounds possible that she was saying the truth. 

i suddenly felt the guy bit my lower lip, i opened my mouth instinctively. he moaned in the kiss and i closed my eyes pretending demitri didn't exist. but i wasn't comfortable, i couldn't continue. i pulled away from him, 

"im sorry, i don't feel good" and i didn't and just noticed. i grabbed a bottle of vodka and ran up to my room. i set down the bottle and ran into the bathroom to throw up. that when i felt someone holding my hair up. when i was done puking my brains out i looked up to see a very disappointed demitri. i smiled, satisfied with myself. i walked out to my room, josh was there.

he smiled, "ah i remember being human, being drunk as hell. being a vampire you can get drunk, it just takes more. A lot more." he sighed.

i grabbed my bottle and opened it up to drink. demitri stopped me "don't you think you've had enough"

i smiled "nope, not until i forget about you, vampires, Valery, and what that stupid Vanessa told me"

i took a giant drink enjoying the burning sensation as the alcohol went down my throat. i closed my eyes and waited for one of them to talk.

demitri eventually did "what did Vanessa say to you"

i sighed, took another smaller gulp and spoke when i no longer felt the burning down my throat "she said you had sex with her sister. she hates you. she wants revenge on me." i scowled "and that you were a man whore who had sleep with half the females in their court, or kingdom. and half of the females in her court. or was it all....." i sighed "nope i think she said half" i smiled sheepishly

i layed down on my bed as i heard demitri slam his fist on my vanity

"i have not slept with all those people. i admit it Ive had sex, but i am not a man whore, or whatever she said."

i looked up at him "then why did you sleep with valery?"

demitri sighed, and suddenly josh was no longer in the room. wow fast 

"V you do not know what it is like to love someone you shouldn't be with. i was supposed to marry Valery and i wanted to. i want to be a great king and help out everyone i can, even people from other courts. and if i married Valery i would accomplish a little bit more of my dream than if i didn't marry her."

he came and sat down next to me. he turned away from me and looked out the window "V, i spend about five years drinking as much as i possibly could and having sex with any woman who wanted to. i tried to convince myself i could get over you, that i could marry Valery and not love you. but it didn't work."

he frowned then turned towards me, staring at me in the eyes. i gulped and decided to drink more from the bottle. he stoped me. he took the bottle and drank the rest, and it was like half way full.

"V i love you, and although i do not regret loving you. if i didn't love you i would be able to help so many people. it would be a good thing. but i just cant stop. your my soul mate and if i stopped loving you i would probably die. i love you so much it hurts. it hurts to know your human and that your going to .... die one day" 

his voice sounded like it was breaking, i looked up at him and saw that there were tears streaming down his face. i stared at him in awe, i have never seen a man cry. he continued

"V, loving you is dangerous, and its stupid, but i would give up the world just to be with you. Vianna i love you, and only you. and honestly i wouldn't have it any other way. and if you dont want to become a vampire i know it will be ok, because i know ill see you...... one day" he smiled weakly. i turned to him and pulled him towards me.  hugged him as hard as i possibly could. 

"i love you too Demitri. and I'm willing to become a vampire for you because i love you that much. and im sorry i doubted you. I'm sorry I'm the one who made you cry. and im sorry for letting vanessa get to me." i sighed.

i turned his face towards me and kissed him, i wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed him down to my bed. i bit down on his lower lip, and when he opened his mouth to me i lost my will power. i kissed him with so much force. at that moment i knew i would be willing to do anything for demitri, Ive loved him ever since i was young and I'm so glad i have him.

*********

after a couple minutes of kissing him, i looked over at my clock and noticed it was almost two A.M. i sighed the party should be ending. i turned to demitri

"im going to go check downstairs, k"

he smiled "ok, hurry back"

i smiled and playfully kissed him on his lips and pulled away. i stood up and noticed that my bikini bra was barely covering me. Demitri noticed too and his eyes went wide. i smiled and fixed it so that it was on properly.

i walked down stairs and i was right. almost everyone was gone. some people were passed out on my couch, the floor, and some people were still outside sitting on beach chairs. i went out and saw Lexie and a couple other people.

i walked up to them "hey, what are you gusy still doing here"

Lexie smiled, " you and i are going to talk later," i gulped "anyways we stayed to help you clean up"

i smiled. that's nice "ok, thanks. well lets start then I'm sure you guys wanna go home and sleep."

Alex smiled "nah I'm still buzzed, i don't want to sleep yet"

i playfully hit him on the arm "are you sure i mean my bedroom is right up there" i pointed at a window

he smiled "are you trying to seduce a drunk hot guy"

i laughed, "i didn't say i was going to sleep with you silly"

every laughed at that. "ok lets" said Lexie stood up and began picking up plastic plates and cups........

about an hour later when we were done and Alex and a couple other guys had left only Lexie and i were left.

i smiled. "hey help me carry my things upstairs to my room"

she smiled "ok i will"

we picked up as many presents as we could and walked to my room, i began talking to let demitri know i was going in "so Lexie what is it you wanted to talk to me about"

she smiled "oh yea, well earlier i was looking for you and i couldnt find you so i thought you went into your room so i went to go check" 

i froze, oh shit. i opened my door and noticed demitri wasn't there. we put my presents down with the other ones that were already here, we walked back out my door to go get the last of my presents.

she continued "i saw you, on top of a guy. i couldnt see his face, but you looked like you were really into it"

i smiled she didn't see him, woo. that was close.

"so anyways who was he" she asked looking at me curiously

"just some guy, i don't even remember his name, i was dancing with him though and we went up to my room, and yea" i lied, i hate lying to her but i cant tell her i was making out with my vampire teacher/ lover.

she looked at me with a serious expression, like she didn't believe me. i smiled to reassure her, but she still didn't believe me.

she sighed, "if it is such a secrete that your willing to lie to me about it then its ok, ill wait until your ready to talk."

i smiled "ok "

but i couldn't help but feel bad, i wanted to tell her. i really did, but i was scared.

i steep into my room and feel someone wrap their arms around me. demitri. he placed his head on my shoulder and whispered "its ok to tell her, you trust her a lot. and i know it hurts to lie. so we can tell her"

just then Lexie turns around to look at me and opens her mouth and stares at me and demitri.

he begins to laugh "thats funny, just a couple days ago you were saying that student teacher relations ships are "bad"'

i smile "yes but when your in love it doesn't really matter"

she smiled back "well your lucky, Mr.Adams is like the hottest teacher at school.... correction. the hottest" she smiles at me with a sly look on her face "your so lucky"

demitri laughs and i can feel his chest vibrate, he is practically glued to my back.

i close my eyes and smile. when i open them i see Lexie walking tot he door "well i leave you two love birds, Monday you and i are talking Missy"

i smile "sure thing Lexie"

then i turn back to demitri, "want to help me open my presents"

he lookes at the huge pile of presents "wow people must really like you"

i nod "not really the entry price was a present, my parties are epic"

he smile "ok lets get started."

we both sit down and begin to open my presents. we put them in three piles clothes, money, and other. 

after a couple minutes demitri opens a box of lingerie items and pulls out a thong.

he gives me a cocky smile. "so when can i see you in this"

i laugh "give it a week" he smile

"hell yea, you promise"

i laugh even harder this time "why Mr.Adams. having sex with a minor is illegal"

he just chuckles "why miss Evers what ever do you mean, your eighteen. i could be two hundred years old and everyone would be a minor"

i look at him "why would i have sex with someone who isn't my boyfriend" i smile feeling confident 

"i thought you were my girlfriend" he said confused and tilting his head to the side

i smile loving his confusion "nope i do not remember ever accepting some kind of commitment"

he smiles and tackles me to the ground, he's on top of me and laughs "fine. Miss evers i have something very important to ask you" he says smiling down at me.

i look into his eyes "yes Mr. Adams"

he gives me a very serious look "..... i want pizza do you think anyone is open at this time"

i shove him away from me "i don't know, but you can go find out"

he laughs and runs to me, he wraps me in his arms "im just kidding. Vianna Evers will you be my official girlfriend"

i smile "nope"

he furrows his brows and looks down at me "w-why not"

i put my arms around his neck and kiss him, then i pull away but only slightly. our lips are still touching and i say "i don't like to be messed with" i wink

he pulls me up to him, "fine, im not going to kiss you until you say your going to be my girlfriend. 

i smile "i waited eighteen years to kiss you, i can wait longer" i felt good to know i have something over him. but having him this close, and being this close to his mouth all i longed to do was close the distance

i let go though and walk to my bed. he follows and sits on the other side of the bed. i smile, im going to have fun with this.

i walk over to were he is sitting and sit on his lap with my legs on both sides of him. he stared at me shocked. i gently push him down. i can see his Adams apple shake, i stand on all fours and i put my lips near his ear and whisper

"are you sure you wont kiss someone who isn't your girlfriend" i kiss the sensitive part behind his ear. i smile knowing he's probably turned on already. i look at his face and smile. he gulps and i look into his eyes. i start unbuttoning his shirt. when im done i take it off of him, and take of the shirt he had on under. 

i look down at him, he has such a sexy body. i just want to run my tongue through it. i smile and decide ill let my pleasures take over. i bend down and begin licking his abs then i lick my way up to his nipple and i gently bite down. i suddenly hear demitri moan. i giggle i could be a great seductress. i look up at his face and find him staring at me. he has a pleading look and i smile. 

i continue to run my tougue up his chest until i get to his mouth, i look down at him and whisper again "are you sure you dont want to kiss me, i mean i can stop right now"

he whispers "no" that's when he grabs me by the waist and flips us over so that im under him. i smile as he begins to take off my bikini top. its only a bra so its not that hard. when he successfully takes it of i can hear his breath get caught in his throat. the he begins to tease me like i did to him. he brings his mouth down to my breast and i moan as he gently begins to lick me. i look at him, i want him. i think im ready to have sex i just dont know how long i can take it.

he begins to suck on my nipple and i moan even louder. and im thankful my parents aren't home, they both had business trips. i smile as i see demitri licks his way down to my hips were he begins to take off my shorts and all im left with is my bikini bottom.he bites down onto my bikini bottom and he begins to draw my bikini bottoms down until there on the floor. i sigh as he begins to touch me. that's when i pull him up so that he's on top of me and i roll us over. 

i am now on top of him and i slowly licks my way down his chest and stomach and stop at his pants, i can see how hard he is through his pants. i begging to undo his pants and slowly pull them down. then i go back up and slowly pull down his boxers. when i completely take them off i go to sit on him again when i notice how big he is, wow. i suddenly know this is going to hurt but i want to continue anyways. i wrap my hands around his erection. and begin to stroke it. i put my lips on the tip and lick him. he moans. i put him into my mouth, ive never done this but i want to. i want to know that i cant do something for demitri like he is going to do for me.

i Begin to lick him as he slowly begin to thrust into my mouth. my hands are still moving and i continue to lick him for a couple minutes when demitri suddenly moans "Vianna..." i continue but at a faster rate when i suddenly feel him cum in my mouth. i force myself to swallow it, and i feel myself want to gag but i repress the feeling. i slowly begin to lick my way up to his mouth and i kiss him, i bite his lower lip wanting to deepen the kiss. he opens his mouth and i feel myself moan.he flips me over.

i feel him between my legs and as we continue to kiss him i feel him grind on me. but he doesn't actually go in. as he grind i pull away i feel it coming. . i wrap my legs around his waist. that's when i suddenly feel him at my opening. i gasp as i feel him enter me. and he begins to move again. 

i cant help it but i moan "demitri" he looks down at me, sweat rolling down his cheek. i smile. i begin to move my hands over his back and down to his bottom. i cup his bottom as i feel him go faster.i let go of his bottom and grab ahold of his back. i feel my hands press into his back as he pulls me off the bed moving even deeper and faster. i moan "demitri!" and i feel it, my whole body tenses up as i feel him tense up as well. the orgasm again is unexplainable but it feels great especially to know that this is the first time demitri and i have sex. the first of many. 

i sigh as demitri sets me down on the bed and he lays down on top of me. were both breathing hard. when he looks down at me and smiles.

i smile back "im now happy, ill be your girlfriend demitri. my dream of being a seductress if fulfilled" he chuckles and i feel his chest move on top of my chest.

then he fakes hurt "you used me" 

i smile "sure did" as i lean up and kiss him

"i love you demitri" i don't think i will ever get tired of saying that.

he bends down over me "i love you too Vianna" and i dont think ill ever get tired of hearing that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok then. happy . i put in a sex scene. but i still stick to my idea. there are not going to be many scenes like this in the story. well im not really sure what im going to do with he rest of the story yet, but ill think about continuing the sex appeal. :)

 vote comment!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.5K 159 26
Orphaned and raised by her grandmother, Myria Hawthorne spends all of her formative years working at The Morning Glory, her grandmother's tavern, tea...
Parker Pan Από im your dad

Φαντασίας

30.9K 540 10
Parker Pan, new comers know her as Peter Pans daughter. But once you get to know shes the lesbian who can pull of any look. a lot x multiple oc's Dis...
Mr. & Mrs. Impossible! Από 0_o

Εφηβική Φαντασία

5.9M 96.3K 42
Be careful who you sleep with... because sometimes your life can totally change when you wake up the next morning... Specially when you don't expect...
Secrets of a Tomboy Από Tara L. Declan

Εφηβική Φαντασία

560K 11.8K 41
Who ever said being a tomboy was easy, they were so wrong. Especailly when you face the struggles of growing up and dating. Andie is a seventeen year...