The Man Of My Dreams! (Editin...

By LovelySacrifice

Vianna has had dreams about Demitri for as long as she can remember. on her eighteenth birthday he shows up... More

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 1
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 2
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 3
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 4
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 6
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 7
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 8
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 9
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 10
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 11
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 12
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 13
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 14
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 15
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 16
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 17
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 18
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 19
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 20
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 21
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 22
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 23
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 24
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 25
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 26
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 27
The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 28: Final Chapter!
The Man Of My Dreams!: 29 (EPILOGUE)

The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 5

7.1K 135 18
By LovelySacrifice

******************BEWARE: this contains sexual content. i think :) *********************

i walked into demitri's apartment and noticed that his apartment was very tidy, i mean for a guy it was super clean. everything looked very nice, and he had flowers on a table in the middle of the living room. i walked over to one of his couch and sat down. next to my couch was another couch, smaller, but it was identical to the one i was sitting on. 

demitri sat down next to me, and josh sat down on the other couch. i looked down at my hands, i felt a little nervous. i sighed then looked up, both demitri and josh were staring at me.

"what?" i asked, i was still a little confused and wanted to ask questions about things that were bothering me. but i didnt want to start yet.

demitri sighed " I'm sure you have a lot of questions V, you can go ahead and ask "

i smiled. " ok. first of all. im just wondering, how old are you?"

demitri laughed "I'm only about twenty years old. i wasn't born that long ago, remember i was a little boy when i met you."

i smiled, oh yea. "well did you turn, were you born. and how old is josh?"

josh looked up upon hearing his name. he smiled "im about three hundred years old, I'm demitri's body guard and friend." he said confidently

demitri spoke next. " well i was born a vampire that's why i aged as a kid, but there comes a time in life when i vampires body slows down its aging process. if i wanted to i could all together stop my aging process but I'm not so sure about it yet. anyways im going to look like this for about four hundred years before my body begins to age again."

i opedned my mouth, i was in awe. four hundred years. he would look exatly the same for four hundred years, i would be dead and already decomposed into the earth by the time he looked any older. that's pretty amazing.

i looked up at demiitri. " so if im eighteen then that means your.... twenty two?"

he looked at me and smiled, i felt my cheeks heat up "yea V i am"

" aawwww!" i looked at josh

"way to kill the moment" i said scowling at him

he just laughed "thats what im here for."

i looked at demitri "what the name of your ex fiance"

he looked away, "her name is violet"

ok. " so how long were you guys engaged, and who proposed?"

he still wouldn't look at me " the marriage was set up by our parents, and we we've been engaged since we were born. the thing was that this marriage was supposed to bring our courts together. but now they want me dead and... well nothing is really going well for my parents. but our loyal followers are pretty happy"

josh snorted " hell yea, Valery was a bitch. she is a horrible person. she might look nice but she is evil!"

i smiled. that means I'm not like her " ok, so did she like you demitri"

he looked at me this time "yea, she said she was in love with me. and that we were meant to be together. but i didn't love her, no matter how hard i tried. i knew it wouldn't work so i left on the day of my marriage to find you, i love you V and she doesn't like that. I'm guessing that's why someone was following you"

i smiled and whispered "i love you too demitri" i looked down because i felt myself blush.

i felt his hand on my shoulder, i looked up and he was smiling. then he pulled me toward him and he hugged me, she put his head on my shoulder and whispered "i love you V, and its nothing to be shy or embarrassed about, i want to live my life with you"

i smiled, but that's when it hit me, I'm human. (ha i used the term human.) and im not going to live forever, does that mean he wants me to go live with him.

i pulled away and he looked a little sad. i sighed "does that mean you want me to become....." i gulped, i dont know if i can become a vampire. 

he sighed "you dont have to, i would perfer it, but if you choose not to ill be with you for as long as i can" 

i laughed "that would be a nice sight me a fifty year old woman with you, a twenty two year old. well you would only look that age. HA talk about pedophile."  

then josh started laughing "that would be funny to see"

i smiled, but i was still sad. "i dont know demitri. i have to think about it"

he smiled " i don't want you to do anything you don't want to. ill be ok with whatever you choose"

i smiled "ok, next question"

he sighed "what?"

i looked up at him " are any of the vampire myths true? i mean you walk in the sun and you don't burn. the whole garlic, or the stake through the heart."

he laughed."almost none of them are. i can walk in the sun, some vampires have allergic reactions to garlic, however u dont. and the steak through the heart, well that could kill anyone. so i guess that one is true"

i gigled. "good to know, some of my favorite foods have garlic" 

he smiled "like what"

i looked at him "pizza"

 "yea well V have you eaten anything today? because we could order pizza of you want"

i smiled,"no i haven't eaten anything. and sure i would love pizza. i like peperoni's and mushroom"

he looked at me with a serious expression "you like mushrooms?"

i smiled "yea i like them, i don't understand why almost no one likes them"

he looked at me "yea me too"

i looked away knowing i was probably changing color " ok"

****

thirty minutes later. we ate our pizza and we were all sitting on the couch again. 

josh spoke." well I'm tired I'm going to your guest bedroom."

demitri nodded "come on V"

he stood up and grabbed my hand, he dragged me to a door. he opened the door and i notice a huge canopy bed, with black curtains and a black comforter. i smiled that is so like him.

he picked me up and hugged me, "you can sleep on my bed, ill go sleep on the couch"

i smiled, "no its ok ill sleep on the couch"

he still hand me in his arms he he was looking into my eyes "no your sleeping here"

i put my arms around his neck "then your sleeping here with me"

he smiled "V no, i don't know if i could keep my hands off of you"

i kissed him, lightly. "i trust you"

He groaned, "fine, here ill lend you some clothes so you can sleep in them."

i smiled as he gave me some pajama bottoms and one of his t-shirts"ok, thanks. were's the bathroom" he pointed to a door,

"right there"

i walked to the door and closed it behind me. i took of all my clothes besides my underwear. i hate sleeping in a bra, i find it uncomfortable. i put on his clothes. his shirt looked like a dress, and his pajama bottoms were a lot bigger than me, i tied the string to make it tighter. when i was done i washed my face and walked toward the room. demitri was already there with his pajama bottoms, but without a shirt.

i sat down on the bed next to him, he grabed my arm and pulled me so that i was sitting on his lap.

he bent down to my level and hugged me, and whispered "i love you V, and i never want to be parted with you. no matter what happens you are the only person for me. the only person i could ever love this much."

i looked up at him, i could feel the tears streaming down my face "i love you too demitri, and I'm so glad i met you eleven year ago, i'm so grateful for the dream, and I'm grateful you having you here with me right now. i love you so much"

he cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. i could feel myself get lost in the kiss again. i didn't want to have sex, at least not right now, i think it would be embarrassing seeing as how i wouldn't know what to do. but i know i want to cherish every moment i have with demitri because i am human and i dont know how much longer i will be with him. my life is fragile and it can end at any moment. 

but i decided not to think of that, i just wanted to think of this moment. of me and demitri. 

i could feel him biting my lower lip, i opened my mouth eager to feel more of him. he put his hand on my waist and lifted me off of him and onto the bed. i was now laying on the bed with him on top of me. i could feel his hands traveling up and down my body. i on the other hand didn't know what to do with my hands, i mean i was a virgin, inexperienced. that's when i felt his hand on one of my breast. he pulled away and he just stared at me as if waiting to see if i would push him away. i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him back down to me.we continued to kiss like that for a long time, one of his hands was on my breats, i could feel him playing with my breast. the other hand was cupping my bottom. i had wrapped my legs around his waist, on instinct. i was moving my hands on his body, one was on his back pressing him towards me, while the other was touching his abs. his perfect model body. 

that's when i felt him start moving, and i was scared. i wasn't sure if i should tell him to stop or if i should let him continue. i decided on letting him continue, i have waited eleven years to be with him. i have wanted him since i was aware of the pleasures of sex. but i am scared, doesn't it hurt the first time. 

Demitri was still moving gainst me when i began to feel... well i wouldn't know how to explain it. but as he continues to grind on me i began to feel very hot. and i felt weird. my body tensed up and i held onto demitri tighter as i closed my eyes.

"Demitri" i moaned.. it felt good and then i suddenly began to feel tired when demitri tensed up as well, and suddenly i felt something wet in between my legs. i opened my eyes to find him staring at me. 

i was surprised doing that with demitri felt great, now i can only imagine how good it will feel to have sex with him. 

he smiled at me sheepishly, "im sorry, i got carried away"

i shook my head, " no, im happy we did that"

he smiled and leaned down to kiss me

"umm, i have to go get cleaned up."

i looked up at him as he slightly turned red. i unwrapped my legs from around him " ok"

he got off of the bed and grabbed some clothes and walked into the restroom. i stayed on the bed staring up. i smiled, i think what i felt was my first..... wow that was amazing. i heard that it feels good, but i don't really listen to what people have to say about sex, or well whatever that was. 

when demitri came back he layed down next to me. i closed the space between us as he wrapped his arms around me. i fell asleep like that. in the arms of the man i love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

umm, well my friend reads this and she wanted me to add some sex appeal. but not everyone thinks like her. if you dont like the whole sex scene tell me and i can edit it and delete it. 

yay chapter five :)

 vote comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 28.6K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
888K 88.8K 30
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
885K 79.8K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful ...
565K 2.5K 19
Slone has had an awful life. Her father threw her out when she was fourteen and since then, she's been a high paying call girl. Unknowing to her, som...