Drarry One Shots

By HP_and_PJ_nerd19568

Drarry one shots Look, I won't lie to you. I have things that feature creatures, muggle Au's, serious ones, f... More

Vines Can be of Great Help (Somewhat Explicit)
Brilliant
Detention in the Great Hall (Part One)
Detention in the Great Hall (Part Two/End)
Language, Potter
Tears
Drarry's Room. Do Not Enter Or Be Scarred for Life.
Potters Lightning Fast Auto Repairs (Part 1/3)
Potters Lightning Fast Auto Repairs (Part 2/3)
Potters Lightning Fast Auto Repairs (Part 3/3)
What's This I Hear About You Shagging Potter?
The Transfer Student (Part 1/2)
The Transfer Student (Part 2/2)
He Wondered
Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock
It Didn't Matter
Accents
Best Day Of My Life
Alyssa Evans
Oh Bollocks, I'm About to Kiss Potter
Silence
I Always Will (Part One)
I Always Will (Part Two/End)
Lolllipops
The Sexual Tension Between Us...
What's This, Harry?
AVPS
Dantiana
Storms Equal...Cuddling?
Malfoy's Bad Not-So-Bad Sick Day
Lost Glasses
Black And Blue
Course
Potions Class Gone Wrong (Now A Story)
I'm The Only One That's Allowed to Shag Him
The Map Never Lies!
Hold My Bag, Crabbe
The Mirror
Row Row Row Your Boat
Amortentia
Accidental "Compliments"
Owlry Visits Can Be Painful (Request)
Boy-Who-Is-Short (Request)
Bloody Muggle Technology (Request)
You Know That (Request)
Fear Doesn't Mean You're Weak (Request)
What the Hell is Wrong With Potter?
Music (request)
Imploding, Melting And Exploding
Why Are You Touching My Hair, Potter? (Request)
Mine (Request)
Avada Kedavra AU
Ikea
Deja Vu SMUT
Alright (Request) (Plus important thingy)
Hospital Wing (Request)
Shallowness May Bite You in the Arse
You Gotta Admit
Names (Request)
I Licked it so it's Mine (Suggestion)
Praise (Suggestion)
Frightdome AU
Quiddich Practice (Suggestion)
Felix Felicis (Part One)
Felix Felicis (Part Two)
LOVE ME POTTER (Part One)
LOVE ME MALFOY (Part Two/End)
Coffee Shoppe Au (Request)
Why Am I Eating a Chocolaty Stick Again? (Suggestion)
Scared, Potter? (Request)
Peanut Butter
Hey There Dralilah
They're Pinning, They're Going Barmy, That's Mistletoe, and Flowers! (Request)
You've Been Snaped (Request)
Emerald Castle
From Bully, to Lover, to I Don't Know (Request)
Fucking Hogwarts and its Gambling Issues
Suddenly Potter is...Sultry? (Suggestion)
Reasons Not to be Sad
That Was a Bit Harsh, Don't You Think?
Dark Drarry (request)/Through the Years
The Courting
"I AIN'T GOT NO SLEEP CUZ A Y'ALL" (Request)
Maybe Potter Could (REQUEST)
#WattPride

Stop Being an Arse, Me (Request)

2.9K 173 27
By HP_and_PJ_nerd19568

GUYS I DONNO HOW MANY OF YOU FOLLOW ME AND HOW MANY BOTHER TO READ THE LITTLE MSG'S I POST ON MY BOARD BUT I HAVE VERY LITTLE INTERNET ACCESS AND CAN'T WRITE AT ALL. THE ONLY REASON I CAN UPDATE MY ONLY OTHER STORY IS BECAUSE I HAVE A FEW PRE-WRITTEN CHAPTERS. I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. I'VE NEVER GONE THIS LONG WITHOUT UPDATING SOMETHING ON HERE I FEEL SO BAD I'M SORRY.

This is a request. Sorry I haven't been doing those lately either. Gah. 

Sum: Time turners can do some good.

~~~

"You know what would've made this a lot easier?" Harry asked idly as he petted his boyfriends hair, leaning against a tree by the lake.

"Hmm? Make what easier? Petting isn't very hard, Harry." Draco murmured, cracking an eye open. Harry snorted, swatting Draco lightly on the ear. 

"No, prat. I mean, we could have gotten together a lot earlier if we just hadn't been pricks to each other." Harry said absentmindedly. Draco nodded. They had only gotten together roughly four months ago, about a year after the war had finally ended. 

"It's not like we can go back in time and change it. All the time turners were destroyed when you made the Ministry spin on its head in our fifth year." Draco said, smiling slightly. "Even if we did, messing with time is a very delicate thing. Even if we did become friends, I'm rather inclined to believe that we would still be eventually torn apart, with being in different houses."

Harry's hand stilled, and Draco opened his eyes again to look up, only to see Harry biting his lip rather roughly. Draco tsk'ed and gently touched Harry's face to make him stop that. "I'm the only one allowed to bite your lips. What's got you doing that anyways?" Draco asked, eyes narrowing slightly.

"It's just..." Harry trailed off, not sure if he wanted to share that information, which he hadn't told another soul his whole life. 

"Harry, it's me. Tell me." Draco demanded, sitting up and looking Harry square in the eye. Harry sighed, slumping, a small smile on his face.

"It's just...when I was getting sorted, do you remember how it took a while for the hat to decide?" Harry started, stalling slightly. Draco looked at the sky blankly, before nodding.

"I vaguely remember thinking it was deciding whether or not you were even worthy enough to be in Hogwarts." He said sheepishly. Harry snorted, waving him off.

"Yeah, well...part of the reason was that me and the hat were...arguing, I suppose. It didn't want to put me in Gryffindor, at first." He said slowly, and Draco sat up straighter. "Stop it, prat." Harry swatted at his boyfriend, who ducked with a small smile. "Anyways, it wanted to...put me in SlytherinbutIconvinceditnotto." Harry said in a rush, words slurring but still clear enough for Draco to understand.

Draco's eyes widened dramatically, making Harry groan and run his hands through his hair. Speech time. "You convinced the hat to put you in a different house? Do you know how positively Slytherin that is? Harry, imagine if we had been in the same house! Do you know how much I could have helped you, how amazing we would have been together?" Draco said, face lighting up like an excited puppies. 

"Dray, its useless fantasizing about, you know." Harry murmured, face slightly red. Draco sighed, slumping. 

"Yeah. Still. If only you would have accepted my hand on the train..."

"If only you hadn't been a prat in the robe shop."

"Come now, you couldn't have really been that offended by my insulting the Grounds Keeper."

"Mind you, he was the first person to ever be nice to me. First magical person I had ever met. First friend." Harry argued. 

"First friend? Surely that isn't true." Draco said, and Harry glanced down, fiddling with the grass. "Really? Oh, Harry..." Draco trailed off, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. "I'm sorry." He murmured into Harry's hair.

Harry smiled. "It's fine..." They sat in silence for several minutes, and Draco felt himself drifting off slightly in the spring breeze until Harry said something that made him shoot up straight.

"I think Hermione still has her time turner from third year."

~~~

"Remember, Draco, just tell yourself to...not be an arse when you go to the robe shop."

"I know, Harry. I've thought this over. Tell yourself to take my hand on the train and we'll be fine."

"I know. Let's go." 

The pair vanished from one of the long forgotten rooms in Malfoy Manor, reappearing once more in the blink of an eye, but many years in the past. Both boys stumbled, falling apart and laying on the floor for a minute to wait out the nausea taking over. It passed, and they stood. 

"You have the cloak?" Draco asked, and in answer Harry held it up. "Alright. C'mere. We'll go to my room and wait for mini-me to show."

It turned out to really be that easy. The door was open, and they slipped out, hidden under the cloak. They stood against the wall, conversing in whispers until footsteps approached. 

Tiny Draco walked in, hair a mess and yawning into his hand. He had just come back from breakfast, and hadn't bothered to get completely ready as they weren't doing anything special that day. They were going to Diagon Alley tomorrow, after all. Harry signaled to his Draco, and the older version stepped out, standing in front of the door mini-Dray had closed behind him.

Small Draco screamed, wishing he had a wand to brandish when someone appeared out of thin air. "Who are you?" He shrieked, jumping behind his bed.

"Hey, hey, calm down, it's alright. It's me-er, you. From the future." 

"The future? That's preposterous! Prove it!" He demanded, voice high with panic. 

"When we were seven you were out in the gardens and found a small snake. We asked father if we could take care of it and he cut its head off in front of us." Draco said quickly, already prepared for that question. It wasn't a good memory, but he had to chose something he knew he wouldn't tell anyone.

Mini-Draco stilled. "Why are you here?" He asked wearily.

"For selfish reasons, mainly." 

"Merlin, you are me." Mini-Draco said, standing slowly. "I look good." He said, nodding. Draco smiled.

"Alright, I only have a few things to say. One, stop gelling your hair. It doesn't look as good as you think it does." Draco said, and Mini looked slightly offended, hands raising to pet his still messy hair.

"Also, when you go to Diagon Alley-you haven't already gone, right? Okay, good-you're going to go into a robe shop. Don't be a prat. Be nice. No insults. You're going to see a boy there who is gonna be very important to us. You're going to see him on the train too. Don't be a prat to him or anyone around him. Okay? I promise it'll work out." He couldn't promise that but oh well.

"That's why you're here? To tell me to be nice? What does he even look like?" Mini asked, expression ludicrous.

"He's small. Really skinny. Black hair, and really big green eyes. He's also got these dorky glasses but they look rather adorable on him." Draco said, a small smile on his face. Mini raised an eyebrow. "Just-don't be an arse, me. Er, Draco." Draco said, expression confused before he waved it off. "You know what I mean." With that, Draco left, purposely leaving the door open so Harry could walk out as well.

"Ow! What did you do that for?" Mini heard Draco say in a pained voice, and just stared bemusedly at the door.

"I'm not dorky." A voice said. Mini slowly crept closer to the door.

"I said adorabl-ow!"

Mini closed the door and returned to his bed, blinking at the wall. 

~~~

"This is a bad idea."

"This is a wonderful idea." 

"No, no you don't understand me. It's a bad idea."

"I do understand you. Now hush, I see you."

"Wow. I am really tiny."

"And adorable. Don't you dare hit m-ow! Harry!"

Harry shushed Draco as the crowded in a corner of the compartment. Soon the door opened, revealing the Weasley twins holding a trunk as Harry walked in behind them. They stood there for several hours, confused as to why no one eventually joined Harry, as they knew Ron visited early on. Neville appeared at one point, but soon left.

The door opened again, with merely an hour left to the trip. Draco and Harry had long since sat on a bench, and to Harry's embarrassment he had to sit on Draco's lap to keep them covered by the cloak, and their heads snapped up when the door opened, revealing a head of bright blond hair.

Scrawny-Harry looked up, and a small smile came to his face upon seeing who it was. Harry and Draco both sighed in relief. They hadn't been there for the robe shop incident, so they could only guess how it went. It appeared it had been successful. 

"Hullo. It's Draco, isn't it?"Scrawny-Harry asked, standing opposite to Mini in the door way. Mini nodded, smiling, holding out his hand.

"Yes. Draco Malfoy. And you're Harry Potter, aren't you?" Mini asked, and Scrawny nodded. "Nice to meet you. Would you like to be my friend?" Mini asked nervously. 

Scrawny smiled widely, taking Mini's hand. "I would like that."

~~~

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 1.5K 20
Welcome to my collection of Drarry one-shots! These will be fluffy (no smut). I don't have an updating schedule for this. I'd be happy to get suggest...
371K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...
3.3K 100 15
the title says it all leave any requests you might have in the comments or on my page, feedback is always appreciated :) > this work is all mine, d...
6.9K 197 45
A collection of Drarry (Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter) one-shots and drabbles (primarily based on prompts from Tumblr and elsewhere). Most of it is just...