Shy To Badass[ON HOLD]

By funnymonkey11

Some foul language are in this book. Please do not Copyright. If you are looking for a no mistake, grammar, p... More

Hi
Chapter 1: Worthless Friends
Chapter 2:Stalker Much
Chapter 3: Chance Of Rejection
Chapter 4: Why not?
Chapter 5: Worst Mate?!?!
Authors Note
Chapter 6: Why?
Chapter 7: Running Away
Chapter 8: What have i done!
Chapter 9: New Alpha, New Lover.
Chapter 10: Surprise
Chapter 11: Regret
Chapter 12: Ex-BestFriends and Bullies
Chapter 13:Forgive and Forget?
Chapter 14: Mate
Chapter 15: Rejected Again
Chapter 16: The end of me
Chapter 17
Chapter18: Yes or No
Chapter 19: Jealous
Chapter 20: Quess whose back?
Authors Note: Help
Chapter 21: Leaving
??
Chapter 23: Week to long
Chapter 24: Can't even relax in my own bathroom!
Chapter 25: Paybacks A Bitch
Not An Update**
Chapter 26: The Date
News:
Chapter 27: The Date part 2
Chapter 28: The Date part 3
Chapter 29: Pranks
Authors Note
Chapter 30: War
Chapter 31: "Masterpiece of all Pranks"
Chapter 32: Premonition
Chapter 33: Her
Chapter 34: Found

Chapter 22: The Twins

8.7K 276 26
By funnymonkey11

Dedicated to @ItsTiffanyBiatches

The twins^^^^^^

~Hunter's POV~

I've been looking for Catherine for 1 and a half hours now. I just can't seem to find her. I had a brilliant idea or maybe it was a dumb one. I was going to give her an apology, but the way I was going to do it seems to cliché.

I already asked her sister if she knew where she was and she obviously doesn't know where she is. The only other 2 people who will know where she is her Mom and Alpha. Alpha it is.

I went to the pack house; they seem to be there a lot. I followed his scent and saw him sitting in the living room cuddling with Skylar; a girl from my pack. I assume is his mate.

I cleared my throat and they jumped apart and snapped their heads to my direction.

"May we help you?" Alpha Travis ask annoyingly, probably because I ruined cuddle time with his mate. I would be too.

"Have you seen Catherine ? I've been looking for her for a while and I can't seem to find her." I told them.

As if he just remembered something, his mouth made an "o" shape.

"Oh I know where she is. Thanks for reminding me." Travis said. It looked like he was mind-linking someone or more than one.

Out of nowhere Skylar started hitting him.

"Why..." hit  "didn't..."  hit  "you..."  hit "tell..." hit "me!" She screeched.

I am beyond confused.

"What's happening?" I questioned.

"She didn't tell you? " He asked confused.

"Tell me what?" I said getting pretty angry that my wolf and I  can't or touch my mate.

"Well, apparently the stress got to her and she said she needed a break. So, she is leaving for a week." He said casually.

'No one ever tell us anything about our mate' Jax said angrily.

"I know right." I told him back.

"Where is she?" I asked menacingly.

"Can't say, she wanted to be left alone unless its an emergency. " He told me sheepishly.

"Ugh"

I left and slam the door shut. this is so frustrating.

~Catherine's POV~

I went to my cousins Peggy and Penelope house. They were 20 year old twins. Also my favorite cousins of all time. They were a few months older than me but we were always close. They own their own restaurant. Its called 'Pegs&Penny'.

I went up to the door and made sure no one was watching as I did our secret knock.

I heard people screaming as the door was suddenly yanked open and I was in a bone crushing hug.

"Can't.....bre..ath" I told them. They let me go and screamed again.

"I can't believe you're here." Peggy said.

"When we heard the secret knock, we freaked cause you haven't visited for so long." Penny than said after.

"I know and im sorry! I need a place to crash, can I stay with you for a few days?" I asked.

"Of course!" They said at the same time.

Freaky.

"Come in." Penny said.

"Thanks."

Wait for it. In 3...2...1.

"Wait a second. Why are you here?" Peggy asked.

"I'll explain in a minute." I told her.

We went to the couch and they were staring at me waiting for me to explain.

I let out a sigh and started explaining.

_____________________(1 and a half hours later)________________________

I finished off with a 'Now im here'.

I looked at them waiting for a response. Want to know what I heard.

N O T H I N G.

They both just started wide eyed.

Finally Peggy broke the silence.

"So, what your telling me is that... your life is pretty much a living hell." It wasn't a question but a statement.

"Pretty much."

"Well, this calls for a sleepover at my room. I'll order Chinese, you guys pick out movies and snacks. " Penny said while grabbing her phone.

After about 30 minutes, we were all eating our food watching Kung Fu Panda. When Kung Fu Fighting started to play.

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah

[Chorus:]

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting

Those kicks were fast as lightning

In fact, it was a little bit frightening

But they fought with expert timing

By the time the chorus ended, we were all up, singing and dancing screaming our lungs out.

There was funky China men from funky Chinatown

They were chopping them up

They were chopping them down

It's an ancient Chinese art

And everybody knew their part

From a fainting, to a slip

And a kickin' from the hip

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Those kids were fast as lightning

In fact it was a little bit fright'ning

But they fought with expert timing

There was funky Billie Chin and little Sammy Chong

He said, here comes the big boss, let's get it on

We took the bow and made a stand

Started swaying with the hand

A sudden motion made me skip

Now we're into a brand new trip

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Those kids were fast as lightning

In fact it was a little bit fright'ning

But they did it with expert timing

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh, ha

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh, ha

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh-ha

Keep on, keep on, keep on

Sure enough

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Those kids were fast as lightning

In fact it was a little bit fright'ning

Make sure you have expert timing

Kung Fu fighting, had to be fast as lightning... 

By the time the song ended, we were all on the floor breathing rapidly. Some of us had sweat on our foreheads. 

Penny slowly got up and left, most likely to the kitchen. She came back with 6 water bottles. She gave everyone 2 bottles of water. We all chugged the water in less than 30 seconds.

By now we are all on the couch watching Chuckie.

We were at the part were the little boy is sitting on the table and Chuckie is coming towards with a knife.

We all screamed as he cut his fingers.

We were all caught up in the movie that we didn't notice what the time was.

3:13 am.

I yawned, next was Peggy's yawn at the same time that Penny yawned.

We turned off the tv and all said goodnight to each other and fell asleep on Penny's bed.
----------------------------------------------

So I thought i would be totally awesome and update today. Yay! Ok i know this chapter probably sucked but please don't hate me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
20.9K 331 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.6K 96 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
1.5K 59 43
My name is Rosetta Fall and my family are werewolves, my father is the Alpha of our pack and my mother is the Luna, my parents wanted me to take over...