The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 122

933 21 1
By Bluemoon609

____________________

Chapter 122

____________________

Today was a really special day, December 1st. Ryohei knocked on the door of Kyokai and Kyoya's house at the very morning "OOI !! Hibari ! Kai ! Are you awake to the Extreme !?" He yelled and got no answer "I thought you told me they're awake" Kyoko said "they're suppose to ! Especially today !" Ryohei said and knocked on the door again.

"Extreme !!" He kicked the door open "Oi !" He took off his shoes and ran to the bedroom "are you sure it's fine to brag in like this ?" Tsuna said "I think it's okay if it's Onii-chan" Kyoko shrugged "seriously, what's up with Turf Top today ?" Gokudera clicked his tongue "he looks really excited !" Yamamoto said "Haru wonder what's he's excited about" Haru wondered.

"They're not here !" Ryohei said and looked in the kitchen "u-um Onii-san, what's today ?" Tsuna said "it's December 1st !!" Ryohei said "we know ! He meant what so special about it !?" Gokudera said "Oi !" Ryohei opened the door "Arreh ?" He blinked "what's wrong ?" Tsuna said as they peeked inside "awww~" Kyoko and Haru blushed when they saw Kyoya and Kyokai sleeping under the Kotatsu.

"Wake up !!" They paled as Ryohei yelled. Kyokai frowned and faced Kyoya, still asleep "I said wake up to the Extreme !!" Ryohei yelled again "O-Onii-san !" Tsuna whispered "oh man they must have been studying last night" Ryohei glanced at the books and notebooks on the table "without me, you traitors !!?" They nervously sweated.

"You leave me no choice" his face darken "Onii-san is so scary !" Tsuna thought. Ryohei knelt near them and pulled Kyoya's wrist to grab Kyokai's breast "eh ?" Kyokai snapped her eyes open "Hibaka Kyoyaho !!" She bumped her forehead into Kyoya's really hard, Kyoya woke up holding his forehead in pain "why are you yelling in the morning ?" He growled as he sat up "how many times do I have to tell you, not to touch my breast while I'm sleeping !?" She glared as she sat up "I didn't" he rubbed his head.

"How come you two didn't wake up early !?" Ryohei yelled "over worked" Kyokai yawned "do you know what today is it ?" Ryohei's eyes sadden "of course, idiot. We just over slept" Kyoya glared "huh ? You remember ?" Ryohei blinked "of course !" Kyokai smiled "today's our friendship anniversary, right ?" She said, their eyes widen "come to think of it, this is the same day as Onii-chan and Onee-san met" Kyoko said, Kyokai nodded.

"That's right, those three had been friends for a long time" Tsuna said "we'll just change and we'll go out, how about that ?" Kyokai told Ryohei "alright" Kyoya sighed heavily and stood up "Kyo, your coming too ?" Kyokai stood up "I wasn't going too, but I knew your going to force me and that Loud Animal won't leave me alone" Kyoya rubbed his neck. They stared shocked when Ryohei sniffed "Oi, are you crying ?" Kyoya glared at him.

"I-I..." Ryohei rubbed his arm over his eyes "thank you !!" He hugged Kyokai, which made her bump into Kyoya, which made them all fall on top of him "R-Ryohei !" Kyokai said "I love you two so much !" Ryohei rubbed his face on her back "get off" Kyoya growled, they sweat dropped.

After changing, they went outside at the shopping street. They laughed, argued, and talking about they're past "Oi leave him, people might think you have two boyfriends" Kyoya glared. Kyokai was walking between him and Ryohei, holding both hands "why ? It's fine. Right, Ryohei ?" Kyokai glanced at Ryohei "it's alright to the Extreme !!!" Ryohei yelled while madly blushing.

"So how long have you been friends !?" Haru asked "well Kyokai and I were friends for 9 years now, and with Hibari 5 years" Ryohei laughed "some things didn't even change" he laughed "but some did" Kyoya said, they glanced at Kyokai "short hair and smiley" they mattered "what was that !?" Kyokai glared "I'm going to get something really quick alright ?" She said and ran off, but they pulled her hands back "where are you going ?" Kyoya said "you have to tell us" Ryohei said.

"Just somewhere near" she said "no" they said "huh !? Why ?" She said "what if you get lost or hurt !?" Ryohei said "not to mention about that stalker of yours" Kyoya glared "which one ? Kozato or that Nagai guy ?" Ryohei said "both" they nodded "I'm not going anywhere far, I'll be careful. I promise" Kyokai mumbled. With her sad eyes, they gave up "fine" they let go of her hands.

After buying some food, they sat a circular table. Ryohei suddenly pulled a book out of nowhere and dropped it on the table "hehe" he smirked "that's.." Kyoya's eyes widen "what's that ?" Yamamoto said "it's our photo book !" Ryohei laughed "I'm back" Kyokai jogged to them and sat between Kyoya and Ryohei "oh our photo album" she smiled "what did you buy ?" Kyoya glanced at the shopping bag.

Kyokai smiled and pulled out the item from the back "I bought this that resembles our friendship" she gave Kyoya and Ryohei hand watches "friends are the family we choose for ourselves" Kyoya said "that's nice for you to say Hibari !" Ryohei laughed "it's written in the back" Kyoya glared "oh it is" Ryohei laughed. The three wore the watches and held their fists together "from this day, we will spend our lives together" Kyokai smiled.

Ryohei laughed and opened the album "oh !! I just noticed, we've been sleeping in the same position after studying !" He pointed. There were two pictures of them three sleeping on the floor, their arms around Kyokai, who was in the middle "this is the beginning of the year, and this is the last year !" Ryohei laughed "Ryohei.." Kyokai thought.

"Oh ! This is the day when I won the match in the boxing club, in the same day Kyokai won in the karate club !" He continued to laugh "I just noticed something..." Tsuna said and pulled the album "in the pictures and even now" he said the pointed at them "Kyokai-nee is always in the middle, Onii-san on her left while Hibari-san on the right" he said "oh that's right !" Yamamoto laughed "it's nothing special, it just--yeah it's kind of weird" Kyokai held her chin.

"Oh ! This the first day of middle school, that's when we met Hibari !" Ryohei pointed, his eyes sadden at the picture bellow it "that's when we graduated" he mumbled, they stared at him confused "Ryohei ?" Kyokai said, he clenched on he's knees "I wonder if our friendship still exist until collage" Ryohei said, their eyes widen "what do you mean ?" Kyoko said "I don't know, just a feeling" Ryohei shrugged "don't say that" Kyokai said.

"You don't know that !" He said "we might not end up in the same collage !" He said "does the same collage is necessary for our friendship ? We will still be friends" Kyokai said "but then we won't be able to spent the time together" he said "your an idiot" Kyoya said "Kyoya !" Kyokai glared at him "you've been bothering me for 5 years and I'm still here, what do you think that means ?" Kyoya glared at Ryohei "this anniversary wouldn't even exist if you weren't there"

"Hibari.." Ryohei said "that's right, your force made me your friend, Kyoya and I wouldn't have met without you" Kyokai said "your the main of our friendship, Ryo" she smiled then covered her mouth, their eyes widen "did you just-" Gokudera said "no ! I said nothing !" She blushed in embarrassment "ah ! I thought you told me you won't call me Ryo again !" Ryohei smiled "you used to call me that, especially when you cry right ?"

Kyokai paled when she felt Kyoya glared behind her "you used to what ?" He raised a brow "is that where my nickname came from, Kai ?" He popped a vein, she nervously sweated "K-Kyo, I swear it was a long time ago !" She waved her hand "eh ? Kai and Senpai used to date ?" Yamamoto said confused, they paled "no !" Ryohei and Kyokai blushed "you two what ?" Kyoya was surrounded by a dark area.

"K-Kyo it was a misunderstanding !!!" Kyokai waved her hand "you should be punished" Kyoya said and bit his knuckle "w-wait !" She said and flinched when he grabbed her shoulder roughly "w-wait ! Hibari-san is going to punch Kyokai-nee !?" Tsuna thought "K-Kyo !" Kyokai closed her eyes shut to feel the pain, but Kyoya pecked her lips gently instead "eh ?" Kyokai opened one eye "no punch ? No bite ? Flick ? Pinch ? Anything ?" She said.

"Now why would I do that ? You know me" Kyoya said "exactly, that's why we're shocked !" Kyokai's and Ryohei said "a-anyway !" They looked at Tsuna "I'm really curious, how much do you guys know each other ?" He asked "he's afraid of girls" Kyoya pointed at Ryohei "you don't hate crowds, you just don't know how to deal with them !" Ryohei pointed back "you can't cook" Kyoya said "you can ! But your too lazy so you let Kyokai do it for you !" Ryohei said "what !?" Kyokai said "actually I am" he said "except soup" Ryohei mattered "we've heard enough" Kyoya glared at him.

"Pffff ! You don't know how to cook soup" Kyokai said "your afraid of small sounds" Kyoya said "I'm not" Kyokai said, Ryohei suddenly popped a balloon "Kya !" She jumped into Kyoya's lap in surprise. They blinked "K-Kya ?" They blinked "told you" Kyoya smirked as Ryohei laughed "shut up ! That was not a small sound ! I have sensitive ears !" She glared and noticed that she was still on his lap. She gasped and fell back "are you stupid ?" He said "shut up, Hibaka !" She glared.

"Your an extremely claustrophobic !" Kyokai pointed "I'm not" Kyoya said "you are !!" Ryohei laughed "shut up" Kyoya glared "what's this I'm seeing ? Hibari Kyoya ?" They blinked and saw a group of people walking to them "isn't this the lonely Hibari ?" One guy said and his friends laughed "who are you ?" Kyoya glared "you don't remember ? Who else did bully you back in elementary ?" The guy smirked, their eyes widen "Hibari-san used to be bullied ?" Tsuna said.

Kyoya clenched on his crossed arms "I don't remember" he closed his eyes and faced away "now go away before I lose my temper and bite you to death" he warned "don't remember ?" The guy said "that's right, maybe that death of your parents and brother's accident effected your brai-" Kyoya gritted his teeth. Everyone froze in shock when Kyoya punched his face with his tonfa "do you remember how many scars and bruises I gave you back then ?" Kyoya death glared.

The guy quickly backed away "geez, you almost broke my jaw, you never changed" he left with his friends. Kyoya glared at them "let's go, Kyokai" he walked away "but Kyo-" Kyokai got cut off "now !" He glared, she flinched then watched him walk away "excuse me" she stood up "Kai" Ryohei said "I'll handle it" Kyokai said and ran to catch up with Kyoya "did we hear right ?" Gokudera said "Hibari-san's parents passed away ?" Haru said "I-I didn't know !" Ryohei said.

=Time Skip=

Once they got home, Kyoya went straight to bed. Kyokai wouldn't dare talk to him after what happened. Now that she remembers, Kyoya had never mentioned about his parents or relatives. Does he hate them that badly ? Or was it because it was too hard to talk about them. Kyokai went to make a small meal for him, she then took her bag and left the house.

In a hotel, in a certain apartment that Dino and Kazumi bought when they visit Japan. Dino was watching Kazumi placing Nickolas on the bed when their doorbell rang "I'll go get it" he smiled and got up "oh Kyokai" he said when he opened the door "i-is Onee-san here ?" Kyokai said "Kazumi" Kazumi heard Dino call "hai ?" She went to the living room "oh Kai-chan ! What brings you here ?" She smiled.

"K-Kai-chan !?" Kazumi gasped when Kyokai started crying "d-did something happen between you and Kyoya !?" Dino asked worriedly, Kyokai shook her head "all this time.." She sniffed "I didn't know Kyoya that well" she sobbed "a-alright, just calm down and we'll talk about this" Kazumi said, Kyokai wiped her tears and nodded.

After a while, they sat across Kyokai on the couch. Kazumi was shocked after Kyokai told her everything that happened today "Kazumi ?" Dino said "I-I see" Kazumi said "it was true, Kyoya used to get bullied and made fun of all the time. That's why he can't deal with crowds, he's afraid of them" she said "you know, Kyoya used to be a foolish child. But after a certain incident, he changed into his discipline obsession because of me"

"I told you, if you get careless about your speed limit you will get in an accident ! Your lucky that you didn't die !" 12 years old Kazumi yelled at 17 years old Kisume, who was laying down on the hospital bed "but I'm alive, so I'm okay" Kisume sighed "do you know how shocked I was !?" She glared "Aniki wouldn't be dead if he had followed the rules" they looked at 7 years old Kyoya shocked.

"Aneki said always follow the rules, Aniki didn't follow the rules so he's a bad guy" he said "Kyo-kun, don't say that about your brother" Kazumi said "can you sit outside for a moment ?" She said, he nodded and went to sit on the seats outside the room "Kisume, you need to take care of yourself ! I can't leave to Italy if you can't take care of Kyoya" Kazumi said "don't worry about it" Kisume sighed, they didn't know that Kyoya was listening to their conservation outside.

"So that was Kyoya, I remember Kisume mentioning about a little troublemaker" Dino said "what do you mean ?" Kazumi said "I was in Japan that day for a special training from Kisume. Don't you remember, that was the first time we ever talked ?" He reminded her "oh right, you told me about the accident" she said "Kyoya was the one who answered the phone, never thought it would be the Kyoya now" he sighed.

"Is that why Kyoya hates Onii-san ?" Kyokai asked "that's one of the reasons" Kazumi said "but as for our parents.." Her eyes sadden "they were actually killed by a mafia" Kyokai's eyes widen "Kyoya knows that they were killed, but doesn't know by a mafia, and we don't know the culprit either" Kazumi said "he still visit their grave and leave white chrysanthemums" she smiled.

"Onee-san.." Kyokai said "I want to try something I haven't tried in a long time. Can I use you for one moment ?" She asked "s-sure" Kazumi said. Kyokai got up and sat next to Kazumi, holding her hands. Kazumi's eyes widen at Kyokai's glowing bright grey ones "is she.." Dino thought as he stared into Kyokai shocked "looking through her memory ?"

There is also each Snow Guardian should have, including Kotoya, they must have that special ability, to look through someone's mind and memories. But it takes a lot of time to master it, it also happened all over the sudden, no matter how much you don't want to look through that memory.

Kyokai gasped and let go of Kazumi "I've used too much flames" she panted "I hope my memory helped" Kauzmi said, Kyokai nodded "it helped a lot, Arigatou" Kyokai bowed her head "I'll be leaving" she stood up and left "Kazumi, do you think Kyoya will tell her about his past ?" Dino asked "Kyokai will stay silent and pretend that she knows nothing" Kazumi said "and she will stay patient until Kyoya becomes ready and tell her himself"

Kyokai had stayed in the apartment for so long that she didn't even notice it was already midnight. She unlocked the door of their house and entered. She took off her shoes and glanced inside the kitchen to see the meal she cooked didn't even move. She guessed the Kyoya didn't leave the room since she left. That's when she heard foot stomping. Kyoya opened the door of the living room and his eyes widen "Kai !" He pulled her into an embrace.

He pulled back and cupped her cheeks "where did you go !? Where have you been !? Do you even know what time it is !?" He glared "I thought you left me ! I thought you were mad and left" he said "Kyo.." She whispered. He was surprised when she hugged him "I would never leave you" she sniffed "Gomen" she clenched on his back. He was a bit confused but embraced her tightly, burying his face on her hair "at least your safe" he whispered.

After they changed, they laid down in bed. She sighed as she laid down on her side and frowned when she felt Kyoya hugging her from behind, resting his forehead on her head "Kai.." He said "can I ask a favor ?" He rested his cheek on her head "sure" she said "can you help me sleep ?" He said, she paused then looked at him "that's right, you suffer insomnia" she remembered, he nodded.

She rolled to his side and pecked his lips, so softly that he barely felt her lips. She picked up Sumire from the floor "want to hug him ? I do when I feel down" she said, he stared at her. He placed the teddy bear next to her and hugged her, burying his face on her neck "l-let's just pretend the bear is you" he mumbled.

She blushed but hugged his head, stroking his hair while humming. He slightly blushed and rubbed his face against her neck. Minute by minute, he started to get sleepy. Eventually, he fell asleep with his arms around her. She continued to stroke his hair, then she pulled the sheets to cover him. She kissed his head carefully not to wake him up. He frowned and placed his leg around hers as if she was an actual human sized teddy bear, but she didn't know that she was actually his teddy bear.

The next day, Kyoya slowly opened his eyes to see Kyokai was gone. He heard chatter of girls so he figured that they came for Kyokai. He got up, not caring that he was still in his black pajamas and bed hair. He walked heavily then opened the kitchen door, making everyone quiet "Hibari-san !" Kyoko and Haru said "oh Kyoya, did we wake you up ?" Kyokai said as she placed the plates on the table for the girls.

Kyoya only blinked, he walked and stood in front of her "Kyoya ?" She blinked when he opened his arms "where's my bear hug ?" He titled his head, Kyokai's eyes widen while Adelheid dropped her fork "b-bear hug ?" Kyokai blushed "Kyo, not now" she lowered his arms "no" he hugged her, rubbing his face on her hair. He ruffled her hair and walked toward the counter, leaving her all red from embarrassment.

"Onee-san.." Kyoko whispered, Kyokai bent down to listen "did something happen to Hibari-san after you guys left yesterday ?" Kyoko asked as they watched Kyoya pulled out a mug from the cabin "nothing really, he's just tired" Kyokai said, not wanting to talk about Kyoya's past without his permission.

"Here" Kyoya lift up a mug in front of her "earl grey, with milk, two tea spoons of sugar, just the way you like it" he ruffled her hair and left the kitchen "I'll be in the back yard if you need me" he said "that is so sweet ! He knows your favorite tea !" Hana said "though, he's acting kind of weird" Kyokai said as she fixed her hair that Kyoya ruffled.

They glanced at each other as Kyokai sat down "what do you mean ?" Adelheid said "he still seems a bit down" Kyokai looked at her mug "still ?" Hana raised a brow in confusion "about yesterday ?" Kyoko asked "I don't think it's about that anymore.." Kyokai mumbled "did you two fight yesterday ?" Haru said "no" Kyokai shook her head "I'll talk to him later" she said "you'll talk now, we'll give you some space" Adelheid said "are you sure ?" Kyokai said "yeah, we'll hang out after !" Haru smiled.

Kyokai washed the dishes after the girls left. She went to look out of the window to see Kyoya sitting on the beach bench in front of the swimming pool, he was wearing his regular clothes and his hair was fixed, and he was leg crossed while reading a book. Kyokai changed her clothes into a sport bra and shorts, then went outside.

"Hn ?" He blinked when he felt her arms around him from behind as she kissed his head "aren't you suppose to be with your friends ?" He looked upside down at her "they left early" she said and went to sit down on the other beach bench. He frowned and looked at her from his book. His eyes slightly widen at what she wore, he quickly looked away when she glanced at him.

She raised a brow and got up. She took the book from him and sat on his lap sideways "hn ?" He watched her place the book on the small coffee table "what ?" He said "hm~" she rested her head in his shoulder "hey Kyo, you acting really weird earlier" she said "weird ?" He raised a brow "you treating me gentler than usual, you didn't even force me to give you a morning kiss" she said "oh" he wrapped his arms around her.

He realized what she meant and he sighed. He rested her head on his shoulder and she snuggled on him as he kissed her head "I just don't want to be too harsh to you, or then one of these days I'll lose you" he said and stroked her hair "I don't want that to happen" he said, she smiled and kissed his cheek "I would never leave you" she hugged him "promise ?" He said "pinky promise" she held out her pinky, he raised a brow then chuckled "sure" he entwined his pinky with hers.

"Now tell me, what are you wearing ?" He glared "it's too hot !" She sighed "it's December" he said "but it's really warm, not that cold" she said "alright, I won't take care of you if you got sick" he said "what happened about not losing me ?" She pouted "your cuute~" he pinched her cheek then kissed it. He stared at her as she rubbed her cheek in pain, she blushed when he kissed her forehead "I love you" he pulled her to his chest. She blushed and clenched on his chest "Fukigen Kuraudo" she mumbled, he smiled.

They spend the whole day together outside. She was now sitting across him on the same bench as he crossed his legs "io ti amo" she said "i-io ta ame" he said, she shook her head "after me" she said "io" she said "io" he repeated "ti.." She said "ti.." He said "amo" she said "amo" he said "now say it all together, io ti amo" she said "io..ti amo" he said "yes !" She clapped her hands "wait, what does that mean again ?" He raised a brow "it means I love you in Italian" she smiled "I love you too" he kissed her nose, she laughed.

"What language beside Japanese do you speak ?" She asked "I speak French" he said "lier" she smirked "tell me you love me in French then" she said "je t'aime plus que tout (I love you more than anything)" he smirked "since when did you start speaking French ?" She crossed her arms "I don't quite remember, maybe my mother taught me when I was young" he said, her smiled dropped "Gomen" she mumbled, he looked at her confused "why are you apologizing ?"

"For your mother" she said, he looked away "it's nothing, don't worry about it" he said "Offu !" He winced when she collapsed into his arms "i-it's getting late, let's go inside" he rubbed his neck "do you want me to help you sleep again ?" She looked at him "hn" he smiled and nodded "alright, carry me" she smiled "what ?" He said "come on" she wrapped her arms around his neck. He sighed heavily and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

She smiled and snuggled on his shoulder as he made his way to their room. He collapsed on the bed and they rolled while hugging "Kyo, you hugging me too tight" she muffled while tugging on his back "my bear now" he mumbled against her hair as he put his leg around her "seriously" she sighed heavily and got free from his grip "hn ?" He sat up, thinking she was mad now.

She pulled the bed sheets to cover them, then collapsed on the bed "I just noticed what you do when you sleep" he pulled her to him "what ?" She said "you don't talk, or snore, nor move a lot" he said "then what do I do ?" She said "you hug anything that's next to you, including people" he said, her eyes widen as she blushed "it's cute" he hugged her tightly and put his leg around hers "you also do something weird while you sleep" she mumbled "really ? What ?" He said "you open a conservation and sleep in the middle of it" she glared.

"Are you uncomfortable ?" He asked "no, it's comfy" she mumbled against him "now sleep" she growled "I can't" he said "yours like a kid" she mumbled and pulled his head to her neck. She started stroking his hair while humming "better ?" She asked "hn" he only wrapped himself around her tightly, getting drowsy "don't leave me" he mumbled before going into a deep sleep. She smiled and kissed his head "never" she whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
21.7K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
66.7K 2.1K 22
Future Hibari x reader Continuing a Season 2 from As long as long as I have you season 1. How you and Hibari are together in future where both of you...