Trust Again

By MissSnoowflake

Amelia 'Millie" Summer is 18 years old and her life is anything else than easy. She was always a life loving... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not a chapter!

Chapter 16

6.2K 181 31
By MissSnoowflake

Millie's POV:

“Don't leave me alone” I whispered in fear.

Harry looked at me surprised, as if he couldn't believe what I was saying. He stood there in the hall, waiting for me to explain.

“My Dad left for a week and I'm scared, what if the noise comes back?” I whispered and closed my eyes. I sounded so helpless and actually ashamed of myself.

Harry cleared his throat. He stepped from one foot to the other and I waited for him to respond but I couldn't force myself to look at him.

“Are you sure you want me to stay?” he said after a while.

I nodded, still not looking at him.

“I know I sound helpless, but I just..” I stopped lifting my head up to look at him “I just..” Tears filled my eyes again and I tried to wipe them away. “I need to sleep and I can't sleep when I'm scared and I'm scared. I-I” My eyes faced the floor again “I know I'm such a baby but I just can't help it and I..”

Harry stopped my embarrassing talk as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Its okay, I'll stay as long as you need me” he whispered into my hair.

“I'm sorry” I cried quietly.

“There is nothing you need to be sorry about” He said his voice sounded so soft. He rubbed my back with his hands sending shivers over my body. I nodded and as he pulled back, he lifted his hand up to my face to wipe the tears away. His thumb stroking softly over my cheeks, he smiled warmly as he bend down a little to look me in the eyes.

“You don't need to be embarrassed”

He took my hand into his big hands, his finger rubbing circles over my palm.

“I just need to make a phone call, I'll be with you in a second” he told me and put his black iPhone out of his pocked.

I nodded again “I'll be upstairs in my room” I told him weakly and walked away.

As I entered my room, I went straight to the bathroom to wash my face again. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. Why was I so weak? Why did I have to be so scared? I went to my closet pulling a long sleeve shirt out and quickly pulled it on. I didn't want Harry to notice my arms, I didn't want him to know how weak I really was. I sat down on the bed as I heard him talking downstairs, he sounded upset about anything but I couldn't hear it because he tried to keep his voice down.

As he reached me door a few minutes later, he nervously rubbed his hands through his hair and his eyes met mine. He smiled, scanning over my body and through my room.

“Its nice” he tried to brighten up the atmosphere.

“Thank you”

“You should get some sleep, Millie” he said after a few moments of silence “you look exhausted”

I nodded, knowing he was right but I didn't know how to act.

“I'll take the sofa” he smiled amused, probably because of my confused look.

“You can sleep on the bed, if you want to” I said so quiet that he could barely hear me.

“No its okay” he began but I gave him a begging look which he understood, to my surprise “Okay, I'll take the bed” He said smiling and I nodded.

I secretly thanked my Dad for buying me that king-sized bed a few years ago. Harry went to the window and looked down. He pulled the curtains in front of the window and sighed as he turned towards me again. I forced myself to smile at him and he went to door turning the big light off. After he made sure the door was locked he went over to the other side of my bed and sat down.

“I can take the sofa, if you feel uncomfortable” he said concerned.

“No I feel safer when you're here” I told him and laid down on the bed, trying to cover my body with the duvet. He nodded and stood up again, he pulled down his black jeans and put his black jacket over my chair as he sat down on the bed again. He was only in his white T-shirt and his black Calvin Klein pants. My heart began to race again, he wasn't going to try to sleep with me right. I could slap myself for making him stay, he was a guy a 19 year old teenager, what was I even thinking. I starred at him as he climbed into the bed and placed his phone on the bed side table.He smiled at me as he covered himself with the duvet.

We laid there for a few moments, looking into each others eyes. He was smiling at me and as he didn't try to touch me I found myself slowly relaxing. I could feel my eyes getting heavier and I had trouble to keep them open. He laughed amused as he pulled out his hand from under the duvet and stroke over my cheek. I winced and he quickly stopped, looking at me in a worried way.

“Go to sleep, Millie” he said with his husky but still so soft voice.

I nodded and closed my eyes, cuddling deeper under the duvet. I could feel him moving on the other side and suddenly I smelled his scent over him but I opened my eyes again and saw him reaching for the lamp on my bed side table to turn off the light. I turned around so I didn't face him any longer and tried to sleep. But even after quite a while I couldn't force myself to sleep, even though I was so tired. Harry knew I was still awake, I could hear him breathing calmly.

“Are you okay?” he whispered suddenly.

I shook my head.

“Should I leave the bed?” he whispered again.

I shook my head.

He didn't move for a while neither did he say anything. But then he pulled closer towards me, pulling me against his chest. His arms holding me tight as he kissed my cheek. I held my breath, ma heart began to race.

“I wont leave, you can sleep now, you're safe” he whispered into my ear. His warm breath tickled me and goosebumps appeared on my skin. He chuckled quietly and I relaxed as I felt him calm breath on my neck. He didn't move, he didn't try to touch me in any other way, he just laid there holding me, making me feel safe.

Harry's POV:

I looked at her laying in my arms, even though it was almost dark in the room I could see her beautiful face. I could hear her heart beating loud, I could tell she wasn't used to sleeping next to a boy. I rested my head behind her head and took a deep breath. I could hear the cars driving past her house on the street and every time a car drove slower I winced slightly. I wished for him that he'd never show up at her house again. I hope the punches will help him realize that. I got angry when I thought of him, what did she do to deserve something like this. I looked at her beautiful face again, her lips slightly open, she was breathing slowly but calm. Her arms in front of her head, she seems happy and peaceful. I ignored the fact that she wore long sleeves even if it was quite warm in the room. Her big eyes were closed hiding her beautiful green-grey eyes. I pushed her long and red-brown hair out of her face, putting it behind her ears, placing a soft kiss on her ear. She didn't wake up, she just cuddled closer into my chest. I smiled, she was so beautiful, so innocent but still so hurt. I wish I knew what happened to her, I wish I knew what these guys wanted from her. I hope it wasn't the thing which came to my mind all the time. Since the first time I saw her standing at the club with her friends, completely drunk and dancing, I couldn't forget her. I missed that smile on her face, that happy and lively smile. That smile who made me notice her. She didn't remember meeting me, that night. She was too drunk.

I still remember that she didn't show up at the club for about 6 months. I came every free day to look for her, too scared to ask her friends about her. I saw them a lot,at the club, they were always partying and drinking. It didn't seem like they missed her. I watched them so many times but as they came the last time and brought Millie with them, I couldn't believe my eyes. I never thought I'd see her again. The only problem was that I drank too much that night, I didn't behave like I wanted to. I scared her. I made her feel uncomfortable. But how do you behave when you see the person you were looking for every week, after half a year. I thought she was still the same girl I used to watch, the same happy and life loving girl. But I was wrong, something changed her, something happened to her and I wish I knew what it was. I wish I could help her, I wish I could tell her how much I wanted her to feel safe.

I never even felt that way before, I had so many girls. They always wanted me and I wanted them. Even today I had to cancel my “meeting” with that girl from my neighborhood. She was kinda pissed, I laughed quietly. But this was much better than sleeping with any other girl, holding her in my hands. I would make her feel safe, I would look after her. I would do whatever it takes to get that smile, that laugh and that girl back. That girl she used to be. She deserved to be happy. I looked down at her face again. A smile played around lips, I took me everything not to kiss her.

I shook my head and watched sleeping in my arms. I carefully covered her arms with the duvet and stroke one last time over her face. Her skin was so soft, I squeezed Millie once again before I drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep.

A/N: 

I couldn't sleep last night so I was writing this chapter and I thought I'll updload it cause I love you guys. My fanfiction is #119 on the list and that means so much, I'm so happy and I love the fact that you still vote, I SEE YOU :D 

Some people asked me to follow them back on IG, I do that just comment on the latest pic and I'll follow you BACK. (IG: miss_snoowflake /Twitter @MissSnoowflake) 

Anyways first "Harry's POV" actually I never thought it would be so hard to write in the view of a boy and I'm sorry I know I sucked. But this is my first serious fanfiction so please don't hate me too much. 

GUYS I HAVE QUESTION: Do you want the fanfiction to be  dirty or not. I mean its pretty obvious that they like each other I just need to know if you want it to be dirty or not. COMMENT BELOW AND LET ME KNOW. Otherwise I'll just do it the way I like it to be :-) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1K 8
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Harry is clueless when it comes to stuff relating to the bedroom. His nervousness on the to...
621 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...
84.2K 1.3K 34
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...