Blind Love (Les Twins BoyxBoy)

By maribooperez

Les Twins are known as the best dancing twins that have the cutest relationship that any twin can have. Altho... More

Author Note
Intro
The Start of Feels
Unknown Emotions
Confusion
New People, New Feelings
Chill Outs and Dark Rooms
Broken Relationships
Familiar Faces
New Friends? Or not.....
Worth the Pain?
Hurt Feelings Being Released
Relationships
No limit
New Problems
Thank You Guys
LMAO!!!
Where's Larry!?
Broken Relationships Part 2
Trading Places
Surprise!
New Book
Finally I'm 14!!!
We Need A Doctor
A New Found Love!
TEAM PHILLY

Say you trust me

1.6K 64 64
By maribooperez

I'm back you guys Well here you go..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

**Laurent**

Laurent hung up on harmony just as Larry walked out the bathroom.

Larry: "So you talking to Harmony again?"

Continued:

Larry's face had hurt written all over it.

Laurent: "Larry, it's no what you think." He said getting up to calm Larry.

Larry: "Then tell me what it is." He folded his arms and looked Laurent straight in the eyes as they filled with hurt.

Laurent: "She called me and.. She basically said she was sorry about everything.... Then I said it's okay--" He started only to get cut off by Larry.

Larry: "So you guys go out again..." His eyes about to fill with tears.

Laurent: "No no no no..... I say that she have to apologize to you then she said she will." He looked at Larry who was processing it in his head.

Larry: "So if she apologize then you go back with her......" He says figuring out.

Laurent: "........" He stays silent making Larry cry then starts putting on clothes. "Bébé, no cry." He tries to hug him but gets pushed away.

Larry: "No call me that! Lau how could you? You seriously think about go back out with her..." He now has boxers and his pants on but still shirtless.

Laurent: "Larry is no like that." He puts his hands on Larry's waist and pins him on the wall.

Larry: "Laurent..... I never care about an apology..... I always only care about you. She always take you away from me and you know that. We have this talk before." He says calming down a bit.

Laurent: "Larry I'm sorry....." He wipes Larry's tears.

Larry looks down and says nothing until Laurent lifts Larry's head up so he's looking at him. Laurent then slowly brought his lips closer to Larry's then gently pressed their lips together. It's not long before they add tongue into their little French kiss which soon turns into a make out session. Laurent is now massaging Larry's tongue with his own producing a small moan of pleasure from the both of them. They are both enjoying the kiss until Larry remembers they were arguing and pulls away.

Larry: "Lau stop! You keep messing with my mind! First you tell me you love me and tell me I'm the only one you want but then you hurt me again. You need to tell me right now. Is it going to be me or Harmony?" Larry says trying not to cry.

Laurent: "You know it gonna be you......" He said responding slower than he should have.

Larry: "You do want to go back with her...... Lau, you no care about me...." He says about to move but Laurent never moved from his spot in front of Larry who had his back against the wall as Laurent had his hands from around Larry's waist and slowly slid down his back to cup his butt so Larry was closer on him.

Laurent: "Larry, do you trust me?" He asked and waited for the reply he never got but instead Larry looked away refusing to make eye contact so Laurent got more of a grip on Larry's butt and soon gave Larry's neck small kisses. "Answer me Bébé. Do you trust me?" He says in French knowing that might get Larry a bit horny and less upset.

Larry: "Lau stop it..." He says trying to get out of Laurent's grip but Laurent just made his grip a bit tighter and started slowly sucking on his neck.

Laurent: "Say you trust me." He says with his face buried into Larry's neck.

Larry: "No..." Is the only thing he could manage to say.

Laurent: "Then this have to go." He says slowly stripping Larry taking his shirt off...... Then his pants......... Then his boxers leaving the both of them naked being that Laurent's been naked the whole time.

Larry: "Lau! I'm serious, stop it!" He says as Laurent undressed him.

Laurent: "Then tell me you trust me." He says looking Larry in the eyes.

Larry: "You want to make me lie to you and say I trust you when I really no trust you. Stop trying to me say it." He says looking annoyed.

Laurent: "You know, this is really making me horny right now..." He said in a deep sexy seductive voice.

Larry: "Lau....." He starts but is trying not to get horny as well.

Laurent: "Tell me that you trust me Larry.... Please..." He says trying to get his brother to look back at him.

Larry: "No because I no trust you anymore. You keep playing with my emotions..." Larry says still looking away from Laurent until Laurent cups Larry's face forcing him to return the eye contact.

Laurent: "Look me on the eye and say you no trust me." He says waiting for Larry to respond. Which never happened because knew he couldn't keep a straight face. "Exactly, so you do trust me." Laurent lets go of Larry's face and Larry is now silent.

Larry: "No... I still no trust you..." He says not breaking.

Laurent: "Then I guess I have to make you trust me." He said picking Larry up and putting him on the bed with Larry's back against the headboard and Laurent sitting on Larry's lap.

Larry: "Lau, no I just get out the shower." He says trying to get up but failing.

Laurent: "It's okay, showers no hurt so it no a problem. Relax..." He says as his hands go around his twin's body. "Just tell me you trust me." He said in his low voice again.

Larry: "No...." Larry said still being stubborn earning a smirk from Laurent.

Laurent: "Ah shit, your attitude is really turning me on..." He said, but breathing being a bit heavier. He then softly pecks his brother's lips. "Just say it." He says getting more turned on.

Larry: "I'm no going to say it. Stop trying." He says making Laurent smirk.

Laurent: "You saying you want me to stop trying but blaze is saying another." He says grabbing Larry's dick and stroking it.

Larry: "Ah shit! *breathing heavy* Lau chill!" He pushes Laurent's hand away and Laurent laughs.

Laurent: "Then tell me you trust me." He says smirking.

Larry: "No." He says trying to fight his hormones.

Laurent: "You know you do, stop be so stubborn." He says grinding their dicks together.

Larry: "Ugh fuck!!!!!! Lau!!" He says still trying not to give in but can't help but react a little bit. He started gripping Laurent's butt and then started thrusting his hips upward into Laurent's so their hips were now moving in sync. Laurent then starts to multitask and starts stroking Larry as they are moving in sync.
Laurent: "Just tell me that you trust me." He says once again his breathing is heavy like before.

Sooner or later, Larry's phone started ringing and Kamari was calling.

Larry: "Ah shit, Lau you have to move." He says now slowing down the movement of his hips as he's about to pull Laurent's hand away.

Laurent: "Then tell me you trust me." He said as Larry got on the phone. 'Do he really think that gonna stop me?' Laurent thought then smirked. "I said tell me you trust me."

Larry: "Ugh Lau stop! Hey Kamari." He tries to say casually.

Laurent: "You know that time I was on the phone with Harmony and you did what you did? Well I owe you so you getting the same thing." He says speeding up his pace on Larry's dick.

Larry: "Ughh fuck... Uh... Umm hold on, I have to put you on speaker for a second." He said and put her on when she said okay after struggling with Laurent's hand. "Shit." He said as Laurent took his hand off of his dick. Larry tried to get up but Laurent wouldn't move. "Lau move!" He says struggling to get up.

Laurent: "Hello?" He said into the phone.

Kamari: "Hi." She says with confusion in her voice.

Laurent: "This is Laurent. Can you do me a favor and call Larry back later cause he's being rude right now and he's about to get a beating." Laurent says laughing silently making Larry put a hand on his head.

Kamari: "Ooh really? You guys still get beatings?" She says believing Laurent.

Larry: "Fuck no" He says.

Laurent: "Larry shut the fuck up and stop show off." He said smiling at Larry. "No I'm playing, but you gotta call later cause we fucking right now." Laurent says earning a gasp from Larry.

Larry: "Ooh my gosh what the fuck! Why you say that? Kamari, no listen to him. He--" his words were soon replaced with moans being that Laurent started stroking and grinding again. "Ah shit! Look, let me call you later! Fuck Lau!" He said about to hang up the phone until Lau tossed it onto the lamp stand. "Lau, I gotta hang up, move!" He says trying to get getting the phone but Laurent wouldn't move so Larry had to push Lau a bit hard to get up and hang up. When he got up and hung up, Laurent pulled him back on the bed.

Laurent: "Just tell me you fucking trust me." He says looking Larry's body from head to toe.

Larry: "Nope." He says again then Laurent flips them over roughly and he ends up on top laying in between Larry's legs. He then looks at Larry then soon starts sucking on his neck. "Lau, I'm serious. Stop it." He says struggling to get his words out as he had little control of his moans.

Laurent: "Okay you still no trust me?" He asked stopping what he was doing to Larry.

Larry: "No." He said regularly now getting up since Laurent finally moved.

Laurent: "Okay. You get you way for now but just watch." He smirks and slaps Larry's butt making him jump.

Larry: "Lau! I told you to stop doing that!" He said irritated.

Laurent: "I know, and I tell you to say you trust me. But did you?" He smirked. "Shit I wanna fuck you so bad right now..." He says obviously still horny. "But I go take my shower since I can't." Laurent said teasing Larry.

Larry: "Why?" He says confused and surprised.

Laurent: "Because you no trust me so I can't fuck you cause in order to do that you have to trust me or I would be raping you. So until you trust me, I no can fuck you." Laurent put on a fake frown.

Larry: "Lau, you know I trust you." He smiled looking at Laurent.

Laurent: "Nope you say you no trust me before." He said fanning him away playfully.

Larry: "Yes I do." He smiles and goes to hug him.

Laurent: "Nope." He laughs but still hugs back. "But I got stuff to do so no now anyway." He says getting up.

Larry: "What you about to do now?" He says confused.

Laurent: "Shower then whatever else." He says about to go into the bathroom.

Larry: "You owe me shower time cause you make this happen." He says pointing to his dick that was now extremely hard.

Laurent: "Then we just take us shower together." He says walking into the bathroom and it wasn't long before Larry followed behind.
(A/N: You guys, I will be honest. I have no idea how to right shower scenes or whatever so if or horrible, my bad but I'm trying.)

After Laurent adjusted the water, they went in. They then started to continue what was started before and Laurent started kissing and sucking Larry's neck until Larry decided he wanted to feel their lips moving in sync together so he pulled Laurent's head up gently then pulled Laurent's face to his as he leaned against the wall and soon their lips were back against each other. Laurent then leaned deeper into Larry making the kiss get deeper as the room fills with steam. Laurent pays attention to Larry's now painfully hard, throbbing member on his thigh making Laurent laugh. As they stopped their make out session, Laurent then looked deep into Larry's eyes then slowly stroked his dick causing Larry to bite his bottom lip.

Larry: "Ah fuck..." He repeatedly moans quietly enjoying the feel of Laurent stroking him. His breath starts getting heavier as Laurent makes his pace faster and faster. "Ah shit! I'm gonna cum!!!!!!" He says and soon his actions follow his words. He then cummed on Laurent's hand as his juices soon ran down the drain.

After that, their lips soon met each other in another kiss then they went on with their shower until Larry got out so Laurent could think. Laurent knew what he wanted and he knew what Larry wanted. It just bothered him that Harmony is still trying to be with him. There must be something else she wants... He then got out the shower and put on his red and black plaid shirt with black jeans (backwards of course) and black and red Jordans. He then went downstairs and saw Larry watching TV on the couch then he walked to him and as he got closer he saw that Larry was asleep. He then slowly and gently hovered over Larry then started to spread kisses around his neck, then to his cheek, then gently to his lips. Not too long after, he felt Larry slowly wake up and start kissing back. Laurent then pulled away and whispered to him.

Laurent: "What you wanna do today?" He says sitting on Larry's lap as Larry is laying down.

Larry: "I no know.... What you wanna do?" He says in a sleepy whisper while wrapping his arms around Laurent's waist.

Laurent: "Umm what about the club? We no really dance much anymore." He says now not whispering much anymore since Larry is more awake but his voice still quiet.

Larry: "Lau, baby, you forget that we just dance yesterday and I mean we dance but we do different dance." He says smirking.

Laurent: "Larry?" He called out, his face reads surprised.

Larry: "Yes?" He says confused.

Laurent: "Did you just call me baby?" He says still in shock.

Larry: "Ummm yeaahh?" He says still confused.

Laurent: "Okay." He says shaking his hair and brushing his hands through it. "Anyway, let's go dance, let's go have some fun. I wanna dance." He says dancing on Larry's lap.

Larry: "Lau, Lau okay. You can stop now." He laughs taking his hands off of Laurent's waist. "Haha, you so weird."

Laurent: "But you like me weird though." He laughs and gives him a small kiss on the cheek and is about to get up.

Larry: "No no no, no tease me like that, you know if you bend down to kiss me on the cheek you gonna kiss me on the lips too." He says bringing Laurent's face down to kiss him. "Was that hard?" He laughs.

Laurent: "Now who the weird one?" He laughs then gets up. "What time you wanna leave?"

Larry: "If I say 8:00, we maybe gonna be there by 10:00. You think that too late?"

Laurent: "Nahh that fine." He said making his way to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Larry: "No bro you gonna burn the kitchen, you know you can't cook." He says playing around.

Laurent: "Well you no have to worry cause I'm cooking for me only" He says making Larry frown.

Larry: "You sure? I'm gonna make you give me breakfast in bed again..." He smirked making Laurent gasp.

Laurent: "Larry!!!!! Bad Larry!" He goes up and playfully smacks Larry's hand as he's says it.

Larry: "I had no choice. I can do it again if you want."

Laurent: "....." He doesn't answer but just takes the stuff out the fridge.

Larry: "Ooh so you do want me to do it again." He smirks and tugs at Laurent's pants.

Laurent: "Aye! Arrêtez!" (Stop) Laurent says playfully and smacks Larry's hands.

Larry: "Then answer me, you want me to do it again don't you?" He laughs looking at Laurent's pants then back at Laurent repeatedly.

Laurent: "I'm no gonna answer that." He says laughing and getting the pots and pans until getting pinned onto the wall.

Larry: "Okay then." He says unbuckling Laurent's pants while smirking.

Laurent: "Larry, you no serious are you?" He's says not sure if Larry is playing or not about what he's about to do.

Larry: "I no know, am I?" He says sarcastically as he pulls out Laurent's dick and crouches down as he's about to put his mouth on the tip.

Laurent: "Ohhhhkayyy. You're serious, that's enough." He says quickly snatching his dick out of Larry's hand and stuffing it back in his boxers and fixing his jeans.

Larry: "So this mean you gonna cook for me?" He smirks.

Laurent: "I'm cooking for both of us." He says washing his hands getting ready to start making food.

After Laurent cooked the bacon, sausage, eggs, grits, French toast, and hash browns, (loll I had this yesterday at my friend's house) they ate the food and it was now 3pm so they didn't know what to do in the meantime before they went out so they just decided to watch some movies. After that, they got ready to go to the club. When they made their appearance at the club they were greeted by lots of people and were asked why they stopped workshops for a while so they just said they've been busy. They then gave the crowd what they wanted and for about 2 hours they danced their butts off in battles and just performing. After a while they went to the VIP section and sat down to get a drink..... Of sprite of course since they don't drink alcohol.

**Larry**

Me and Laurent was sitting down drinking sprite and he get up to go dance again because I no feel like dancing at that moment and after a while someone tap my shoulder. To my surprise, it was Harmony.

Larry: "Umm I think you have the wrong twin." I say about to turn back to the direction of my twin.

Harmony: " Wait no! Actually I was hoping to talk to you about something." She says in my ear
Because of the loud music. "Umm can we go to the back?" She says pointing behind her.

Larry: "Umm okay." I said agreeing because of the music.

She took me to a back room which I didn't even know was there but ooh well. The room was no that big but it was medium sized. It had a couch, coffee table, and TV on the wall.

Larry: "So why am i here?" I say taking a seat on the couch with my sprite still in my hand.

Harmony: "I wanted to say I'm sorry." She says sitting next to me.

Larry: "Sorry for what?" I say no knowing what she talk about them drink my sprite which start to taste weird. "This sprite is starting to taste weird."

Harmony: "Are you sure? That's weird." She said sounding as though she didn't really care. I start getting dizzy and my head starts hurting.

Larry: "Ah shit! My head.." I say no able to stand the pain.

**Harmony**

Okay good so he drank it and is getting dizzy. Now I have to wait a bit.

Larry: "Yo can you call my fucking brother? You're just sitting here not..... Doing...... Any-- What am I talking about again." He then stops talking so it's working now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Memory By semma66

Fanfiction

6.1K 293 18
Having a twin is one of the most beautiful things that could ever happen. But what if someone takes this away? What if someone breaks this beautiful...
6.3K 535 17
Jay is a freshman in college. She decides to break out of her shell and let loose after a long hard month of studying. So Jay decides to go to the cl...
4.2K 311 14
** COMPLETED** Larry and Laurent Bourgeois, aka Les Twins, are the Kings of Hip Hop dancing, and tour the world to meet millions of fans. They are...
10.1K 590 15
Tyro (n.): a beginner in learning anything; novice No one ever really expects for misfortune to come their way. Neither do the twins. They're living...