The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

Av Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. Mer

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 121

873 16 2
Av Bluemoon609

_____________________

Chapter 121

_____________________

"So why did you call me here, Mukuro ?" Kyokai said. She was having a relaxing day when Mukuro called her to meet him at the Kokuyo land "I'm not going to do anything" Mukuro raised his hands in defense, she raised a brow "I promise" he added, she sighed "just tell me what you want from me" she said.

"Kyokai-nee ?" They looked behind her to see Tsuna and his gang "what are you all doing here ?" She glared "we came to check on Chrome" Tsuna said "what about you ?" He asked "Mukuro wanted something from me" Kyokai said "Kufufu~ it's not something I want, someone wants to meet you" Mukuro said, they looked at him confused.

"You know Rikudo Misako, right ?" Mukuro said, Kyokai's eyes widen "no" she glared "Tufufu~ how rude, denying me, Tomboy ?" A girl with long navy blue hair appeared from behind Mukuro, Kyokai raised a brow "she looks familiar" she thought "what do you want ?" She said "wanted to say hello, I just came back from America, you know" the girl, Misako flipped her hair "I don't care" Kyokai pulled out her tonfa and hit her, but Misako dodged it with a trident "now why are we fighting if you don't remember me ?" Misako said "don't know, just felt like it" Kyokai glared.

Their eyes widen as the two girls glared "w-what Kyokai-nee doing !?" Tsuna said as Kyokai started to fight with Misako "I would tell if I knew the answer myself" Mukuro said "Misako is only a relative of mine who wants to meet Kyokai" he explained "hmm" Ryohei scratched his head "what's wrong, Onii-san ?" Tsuna asked "I Extremely don't know ! That girl looks really familiar" Ryohei said.

"Wait a minute" Kyokai frowned and jumped back to looked at Misako "ah ! I remember now !" Kyokai said "it's Ponytail" Misako popped a vein "I told you not to call me that, tomboy !" She pointed at her "so who's that girl ?" Yamamoto said "Tufufu~ I'm Rikudo Misako, I defeated this so called female once in the past" Misako smirked, their eyes widen "once !" Kyokai reminded her "then after I returned my victory, the pony ran away to America" she crossed her arms and looked away "I didn't run away !" Misako glared.

Misako was really attractive, almost as attractive as Kyokai. They faced each other in the past. Surprisingly, Misako won. By the time Kyokai won in another fight, Misako traveled to America "enough talk, let's fight" Kyokai glared and raised her fists "oh I can't, I'm wearing a skirt you know" Misako winked "I don't care" Kyokai kicked her, Misako dodged her ankle with her wrist "you've gotten stronger" Misako smirked and flipped backwards.

Misako flinched when he back bumped into something "I figured you'd be here" Kyoya tapped her shoulder, Misako's eyes widen. Kyoya raised a brow "hn ? Wrong person" he pulled back "ooh~ who's this attractive man ?" Misako winked "oh now I remember, it's Hibari Kyoya, the Chairman of the Disciplinary committee in Nami Chu" she said "so ?" He said "say, do you have a girlfriend ?" She asked "yes !" Their eyes widen when Kyokai kicked Misako's face, which made her flung aside "he does ! Stay away from My Kyoya, My Cloud !" Kyokai yelled and ran after her.

"Hold it" Kyoya pulled back her arm "what are you doing here, Kyo !?" She glared at him "I would ask the same" he glared back, Kyokai noticed that Misako stood up "I'll talk later, alright ?" She pulled him down and kissed his lips, he blinked in confusion "Hya !" Misako suddenly tackled Kyokai to the ground "get off me ! I didn't call you a pony for nothing !" Kyokai struggled "no !" Misako tried to pin her arms down.

"What's going on !?" Ken suddenly came with Chiksua "it's Kyokai-sama" Chiksua said "why is Misako-san fighting her pyon !?" Ken said "you stole my boyfriend at middle school and you found another one !?" Misako yelled "I stole nothing from you ! Instead, you made me lose my dignity in front of the whole team !" Kyokai yelled back "deny all you want ! I'll steal something from you as well !" Misako said "your boyfriend's kiss !"

Their eyes widen, including Kyokai's, when Misako started to kiss Kyokai's neck "a-ah ! Don't !" Kyokai gasped "EEEEEEEHHHHH !!!!????" All of them blushed "Hmmm !!!" Kyokai started to struggle, but her wrists were pinned on the ground. Misako pinned her wrists with one hand to grab her breast, making Kyokai gasp "y-you've gotten bigger" Misako's eyes widen.

"KORA !!" Kyokai pushed Misako and got on top of her "ah !" Misako gasped as Kyokai grabbed her breast while pinning her wrists "now you know how I feel" Kyokai glared. The guys couldn't do anything but watch, paralyzed with confusion if they should do something or not, even Kyoya and Mukuro, they went to sit down and watch.

"G-Get off !" Misako tried to push Kyokai's face "oh !? So when it's comes to you huh !?" Kyokai glared, they were so mad that they didn't even notice their position, or that their breasts were pressing against each other "not bad" the guys held there chins, only Tsuna and Ken were blushing red "what are you looking at !?" Kyokai and Misako yelled "eh ?" They glanced at each other and blushed madly "stay away !!" They back away from each other.

They huffed and stood up "let's go Mukuro/Kyo !" They turned to walk away "coward" they said "what did you say Tomboy/Pony !?" They pointed at each other "Grrrr !!!" They pushed each other's foreheads "haha ! They're like Mukuro and Hibari !" Yamamoto laughed as Kyoya and Mukuro had an electric line between them.

"Huh !? You cut your hair ?" Misako held the tip of Kyokai's hair "I like the style" Misako smiled "you got your ear pierced ?" Kyokai pushed her hair aside "l like the earning" Kyokai slightly smiled "huh !?" They pulled back "you complemented me !?" They pointed at each other "now that I get a good look of you, you used to be shorter" Misako pointed "165cm" she smirked "for your information I am now 173cm" Kyokai crossed her arms "what about you ? You used to be 162cm" She smirked "sadly, I am now only 170cm" Miskao said.

"Your hair became short ? How sad" she chuckled "thanks for the notice, Repunzel" Kyokai glared "as you can see, I am not how I used to be in the past" she crossed her arms "oh ? What happened to silent Kyokai back then ?" Misako said, Kyokai glared and looked away "I'm no longer her" she remembered the incident between her and Snow, as if she was actually behind her.

"Oh you remember your old nickname in middle school ?" Misako smirked "miss B-cup" Kyokai popped a vein "so were you" Misako popped a vein "just because I wear baggy clothes, doesn't mean I'm flat !" Kyokai glared "well maybe, you should be a girl for once and start showing some busts !" Misako glared back "that is why we are never friends, your ideas makes me sick ! Not to say that they are all cause sexual harassments" Kyokai said "you know your talking about those things in front of guys, right !?" Gokudera yelled "shut up !" Misako and Kyokai yelled at him.

"let's fight !" They held their fists "no" Kyoya and Mukuro pulled them apart "can't believe I'm saying this, let's continue our fight another time" Kyoya sighed "I agree" Mukuro chuckled, Kyokai and Misako glared at each other "you were B-cup ?" Kyoya raised a brow, Kyokai flinched "what's with that question, Hibaka Kyoyaho !?" She yelled while madly blushing "nothing, it's just that..." Kyoya held his chin and glanced at her breasts "I've never noticed" he mattered and Kyokai kneed his stomach "oooohh" they looked away in pain and Mukuro chuckled "she used to do that to me" he said.

"We'll continue this later" Kyokai glared at Misako before walking away, dragging Kyoya with her "fine by me" Misako flipped her hair and walked the other direction "I swear ! Those two are scary" Tsuna thought while sweat dropping.

"What was all that about ?" Kyoya growled as he and Kyokai walked "she is a big, fat, phony, pony, fake, ugly freak !" Kyokai yelled while clenching her fists "yes, but I was actually talking about kneeing me in the guts" he rubbed his neck "but, also I was going to ask about that as well"

"She's been my enemy since the day I met her" Kyokai glared "when was that ?" Kyoya said "like few weeks before I met you" she mumbled "she would always come to the club and challenge me, me being busy I refused" she explained "but she suddenly attacked me the day after, so I had to defend myself. I ended up losing" she sighed "why did she attack you ?" He said "I don't know, it's a girls thing" she shrugged, he decided to forget about it.

The next day after school, Kyoya was walking around when he heard music from a classroom. He glanced around and noticed that he walked way far. He pressed his ear on the door listening to the rhythm of the piano as it slowed then fasten, then slowed again, from loud to low "agh !" He flinched and backed away from the door as the smash on the piano keys.

He turned the door knob and looked inside as the piano tunes started playing. His eyes slightly widen as Kyokai played on the piano, her hair was tied back into a really small ponytail, she was wearing her glasses to keep her eyes on the notes, and her fingers pressed on the keys gently. He leaned against the door frame, arms crossed, not noticing his eyes were wide from impress and shock.

She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to start singing, but looked at the door to see Kyoya staring at her shocked "ah !" She fell off the bench in surprise, pressing messed up keys "Kyoya ! What the heck are you doing !?" She managed to sit up, her glasses were tilted aside "what are you doing ?" He said "I asked first !" She pointed "I was having a walk, your turn" he smirked, she lowered her finger and blushed "n-nothing really" she sat on the bench again.

He raised a brow and looked around at the crumbled papers "that's nothing ?" He said and she glared at him. He sighed, sitting next to her, and held her hand to stop playing "they're shaking" he said and she quickly pulled her hand back "I play piano when I'm stressed, alright !?" She glared "if you don't have business here, then leave" she started playing again.

He was shocked at how she played so fast "Kai, slow down" he said, but she didn't listen, only played some dark tones "Kai" he glared and she kept playing "Kai !" He grabbed her wrist and pinned her on the bench. She glared up at him while panting hard. Her wrist that he was holding was above her head, his knee between her legs, her hair was messed up, and her chest heaved up and down as she breathed heavily.

He frowned at her red face "Kyokai your hot" he said "shut up, idiot" she glared "no, I mean.." He pushed up her bangs and rested his forehead on hers "you have fever" he said "I'm not sick" she pushed him "she was fine yesterday" he thought "let's go home" he grabbed her wrist "no ! I don't want to go home !" she wined "be quiet" he carried her on his back.

Once they got home, he placed her on the bed and treated her "the fever doesn't seem to get any lower" he formed at the thermometer "did you eat something bad ? Over worked ?" He asked "no" she shook her head "it's hot" she placed her palm on her forehead as she panted hard "Kyokai rarely get sick, she got great immunity" he thought

"What !? Kyokai is sick !?" Ryohei said when Kyoya called him "can you be any louder ?" Kyoya mattered "it can't be ! She got Extreme immunity !" Ryohei said, Kyoya popped a vein "I know that idiot, I need you to ask that herbivore for the cause of this, she get into a lot of trouble because of him" he glared and hanged up.

After a while, the girls came to check on Kyokai, since Ryohei told them "don't you want us to make it for her, Hibari-san ?" Kyoko asked as Kyoya was making soup "no" he looked through his phone to make sure the directions were right. He carried the trey and rushed to the room, they glanced at each other and followed him.

"I know it taste bad but you need to eat" Kyoya said as he placed the try on the counter "I-I'm not hungry" Kyokai panted "you need to eat to get better, idiot" he glared "come on, I'll feed you" he helped her sit, but quickly caught her when she almost fell on him. He placed his palm on her forehead, his eyes widen and made her lay down.

"We're here !" Ryohei opened the door and saw Kyoya walking back and forth holding his chin "what's wrong ?" Ryohei asked "something is unsual" Kyoya mattered "yeah ! Kyokai getting sick is unusual !" Ryohei said "no, her temperature is getting higher than average" Kyoya scratched his head "I'm no Extreme doctor, but that's not normal" Ryohei said, Kyoya glared at him "don't you know what average even mean ?" He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"H-Hibari-san, we found a doctor. But you might not like him" Tsuna said "where is she ?" Shamal walked in "out" Kyoya pointed "come on, Hibari. He might help" Ryohei said "fine, but if he touched any certain parts of Kyokai's body, I will..." Kyoya gritted his teeth "for Kyokai !" Ryohei reminded him. They watched Shamal carefully as he opened Kyokai's mouth to check her throat "ah I see" he stood up "this is no ordinary fever, but a dangerous spell" he said.

They frowned "a what ?" Tsuna said "a spell ?" Gokudera said "yes, it gives her high pressure, headache, stress, panic attack, bad temper, which caused a deadly fever" Shamal explained "deadly !?" They said "if this keeps going until sunset, then her heart will stop from the heat inside" Shamal said "and with the new powers you told me about might make it worse" he held his chin "new powers ?" Ryohei said "we told him about Hayashi touching that weird stone at the past" Gokudera said.

"You see, her heart is frozen yet warm and you know what happens to ice if you over heat it" Shamal said "her heart will evaporate !?" Yamamoto said, Shamal nodded "is there any cure !?" Kyoya and Ryohei asked "well there is, but I don't have it" Shamal shrugged "the cure is with the one who cases the spell in the first place" he said "Mukuro !" They glanced at each other "did he touch her ?" Shamal asked "why do you ask ?" Gokudera said "because the spell cannot be effected if he didn't touch her" Shamal said.

"He didn't touch her today" Kyoya held her chin, then it hit them "it's her !" Kyoya and Ryohei glanced at each other "Hibari-san ! Onii-san !" Tsuna called as the two ran out of the house to Kokuyo. Kyokai panted as she turned her head from side to side "K-Kyoya.." She whispered.

"What ? Do you have business with me ?" Misako said as she stood outside Kokuyo in front of Kyoya and Ryohei "give me the cure" Kyoya glared "cure ? What cure ?" She tilted her head "don't act innocent ! Your trying to kill Kyokai !" Ryohei pointed at her "me ? I know Tomboy and I are enemies but I would never go that for" Misako said "or would I ?" She smirked, their eyes widen "so you did cast the spell on her" Kyoya said "maybe I did, maybe I didn't" Misako said "doesn't she always say.." Her face suddenly turned into Kyokai's "life is a mystery ?"

They stared in shock "illusions ?" Ryohei said "Tufufufu~ so you are the smart one" Misako said in her normal face "he isn't" Kyoya's eye twitched "now give me the cure" he glared "oh ? You mean this ?" She pulled out a small bottle with blue liquid in it "this potion will heal the spell and her frozen heart" she said "want it ? Come and get it" she smirked and started running "now I know why Kyokai hate her" Kyoya sighed, Ryohei nodded in agreement and they ran after her "Kufufu~ I guess the need a little help" Mukuro said staring out of the window.

"This is bad ! We're running out of time !" Tsuna said as Kyokai groaned in pain and rolled from side to side. She mattered something while panting "what is it ? Is there something you need !?" Haru asked "K..." Kyokai mattered "Key ?" Kyoko said "Kyo.." Kyokai breathed out "Kyoya.." She repeated, they glanced at each other worriedly.

"Wow !" Misako caught the bottle as they were running "just give it !" Ryohei yelled "nop" she shrugged "we're standing on the freaking roof !! there's no where to hide !" He waved his arms "it was all worth it" she smirked "you've wasted your time, there will be only five minutes until sunset. By the time you figure out how to get the cure, Tomboy will die"

"That's why ! I'm wasting amount of time !" He said "what ?" Her eyes widen when Kyoya grabbed her wrist and wrapped his arm around her waist from behind "how did you-" she stared at him shocked "let go !" She struggled "stop, we already caught you" he glared "let go ! Don't touch me !" She yelled, he pushed her for her to fall on her face after taking the bottle "the way you held her.." Ryohei scratched his cheek "don't tell Kyokai about that" Kyoya said right away as he shook his head.

Their eyes widen when Misako kicked the bottle from Kyoya's hand "Kuso !" Ryohei said. Kyoya quickly slid down the roof and grab into the edge to catch the bottle, but it slipped from his fingers. The bottle continued falling until it got caught by Mukuro "Mukuro !?" Misako and Ryohei said and they jumped down "I believe you want this" Mukuro tossed the bottle and Kyoya caught it "what !? Mukuro !" Misako said "you need a time out" Mukuro told her.

"I owe you nothing" Kyoya glared at him over his shoulder "of course" Mukuro chuckled and watched them run off "why did you do that !?" Misako yelled "I would be asking the same" he glared, she crossed her arms and looked away "I have my own reasons" she mumbled "that's the answer for your question" he smirked and walked away "I hate you, Mukuro !" She yelled.

=Time Skip=

"Don't worry, Kyokai-nee, they will be here soon" Tsuna said "hang in there, Kyokai-nee" Chrome placed a wet towel on Kyokai's forehead "i-it hurts" Kyokai whispered "I-I can't breathe" she breathed heavily, they looked out side the window panicky "sunset" Yamamoto said "it can't be too late !" Tsuna said "Hayashi you idiot !" Gokudera yelled "you can't die because of a stupid spell !" He yelled.

"G-Gokudera-kun" Tsuna said "make somethings with your flames that slow the spell effect or something !!" Gokudera said "do you want me to blow you up !?" He glared then breathed in "G-Gokudera" Kyokai's finger tips pulled his sleeve "A-Arigatou" his eyes widen "I-I'll try to hang on more longer" she slightly smiled, he blushed red "you Bakayashi !" He growled while storming out of the room.

"There is no time left" Yamamoto glanced at his watch. They flinched when the door suddenly opened and Kyoya and Ryohei fell on the floor "are you an idiot ?" Kyoya bumped Ryohei's head with his tonfa "you could have broke the bottle" he glared "s-sorry" Ryohei mumbled.

"Kai !" They stood up and rushed to the bed "come on, all you need is to drink this" Kyoya pulled out a bottle "she can't drink" Chrome said as Kyokai's hands and lips shook. Kyoya gritted his teeth and glanced outside the window "don't look" he sat on the edge of the bed "what are you doing !?" Ryohei said as Kyoya drank the cure.

Kyoya covered his mouth as he was about to vomit because the cure taste bad. He bed down and locked his mouth with Kyokai's, their eyes widen in surprise. Kyokai tried to push him, but he wouldn't let her and because she was weak. She soon calmed down and fell asleep, he pulled back coughing "Hibari , you alright !?" Ryohei patted his back "I'm fine" Kyoya pushed his arm clearing his throat "is Kyokai okay ?" He said.

"I think she's calmer now" Ryohei said "your coughing a lot, did you transfer the spell to yourself ?" He said "no, the cure just taste bad" Kyoya growled, they sweat dropped "a-as long as Kyokai is fine.." He reached for Kyokai's forehead to see her fever for a little lower. He felt everything was spinning as he collapsed next to her "Hibari-san !" Tsuna said "it's okay, he's just sleeping" Ryohei smiled.

The next day, Kyoya slowly opened his eyes with a huge headache. He slightly smiled as he stared at Kyokai's sleeping face. He rested his forehead on hers then sighed in relief "it's all gone" he mattered and buried his face in her hair.

Kyokai frowned while sleeping and tried to reach something, which she felt her arm wrap around Kyoya's waist, she smiled and shifted closer to him "cute" he thought while slightly blushing "hmm~ Kyo.." She mumbled and clenched on his back "I want to go on a date~" she mattered "alright" he said "I'll make breakfast first" he carefully got up.

He learned to cook basic breakfast, like eggs and pancakes, being tougher by Kyokai of course. As he placed the plates on the table, Kyokai walked in rubbing her eye. He blushed at her bed hair and sleepy face "are you feeling better now ?" He said, she nodded "Kyo~" she hugged him and rubbed her face on his chest. He hugged her back and span her around.

"Thanks for making breakfast today" she smiled and put the toast in her mouth "hm ?" She blinked as he bit from the other end "even your bite is small" he frowned at the toast "shut up ! My mouth is not as big as you !" She glared, she muffled as he grabbed her cheeks with on hand "you do have a big mouth" he glared "Kyo !" She blushed as he kissed her cheek.

"After breakfast we're leaving" he kissed her forehead "where are we going ?" She tilted her head, he frowned "our date ?" He reminded her "date ? You never told me that" she said "you just.." He said confused "I would like to go anyway" she smiled and sat down to eat "so was she..." Kyoya thought "sleep talking ?"

After they ate, they took a walk around Namimori hand and hand "y-you sure you don't want me to wear a skirt ?" Kyokai asked, Kyoya glanced at her shorts "you look fine" he said "how often do you sleep talk ?" He asked "hm ? Rarely, only when I'm really tired" she said "did I say something stupid ?" She blushed "I wouldn't say stupid.." He scratched his cheek.

They froze when they saw Misako standing in front of them. The two glared at each other, Kyoya was shocked when Misako pulled him down and kissed his lips. She glared at Kyokai and walked away. Kyoya was surprised that Kyokai didn't do anything, she didn't even look surprise "that's not the Kyokai I know" he thought, he thought the Kyokai would chase her by now.

"Hey Misako !" She called, Misako turned around. Kyokai walked to her, Misako's eyes widen when Kyokai slapped her across the cheek really hard that it left a red mark "kissing someone's boyfriend in rude, killing someone is also rude" Kyokai crossed her arms and walked away, Misako glared at her "that's the Kyokai I know" Kyoya thought.

He frowned as Kyokai entwined their hands and dragged him with her "you told me not to look at other guys than you..." She said "you s-should do the same about women" she mumbled "do you understand, Hibaka Kyoyaho !?" She glared at him then looked away to blush.

She gasped he pulled her arm, span her around, then kissed her lips "I only have eyes for you" he rested his forehead on hers. She closed her eyes shut and pecked his lips "still not used to kissing in public ?" He chuckled then kissed her nose "s-shut up" she mumbled "your cute when your jealous" he smirked "I-I'm not !" She hugged him to hide her blush on his chest "A-Ashitraou" she mumbled "me too" he rested his cheek on her head.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

17.1K 398 16
This is my collection of Hibari Kyoya X Reader one-shot. Enjoy~ Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira Amano does Started: 12th January...
437K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
103K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...