Timeless Tales (BlackButler x...

By kansami

You are a teen orphan recruited by Ciel Phantomhive to serve as a maid at his manor. Little did you know, cer... More

❦Chapter 1 : Unidentified
❦Chapter 2 : Formalties
❦Chapter 3 : Introductions
❦Chapter 4 : Robin
❦Chapter 5 : Scarlet
❦Chapter 6 : Stray
❦Chapter 7 : Dollmaker
❦Chapter 8 : Coffins
❦Chapter 9 : Guests
❦ Chapter 11 : Chaos
❦ Chapter 12 : Awakening
❦Chapter 13 : Unlucky
❦Chapter 14 : Freedom
❦Chapter 15 : Circus
❦Chapter 16 : Facade
❦Chapter 17 : Paths
☞ Sebastian Ending : Demonic Lust
☞ Tragedy Ending : Presentiment
☞ Claude Ending : Trapped Webs

❦Chapter 10 : Impurities

6.8K 179 57
By kansami

The following morning, (Y/n) is resting in the commons room when someone was knocking at the main door to the manor. (Y/n) went to open the door to see a pale slender tall man with snow white hair and bold amethyst colored eyes standing there in a white suit with a purple vest on. (Y/n) was speechless at the mysterious man's beauty, when he spoke, "I am Ash Landers. I have come to relay a message from Queen Victoria herself about some local mischievous activities."

(Y/n) curtsied, "Ah yes sir. I-I will get the young earl right now..."

Ash entered the manor and saw Sebastian. Sebastian had made his way from the kitchen to see who it was at the door. The butler did not seem one bit happy at the sight of Ash. (Y/n) was puzzled as to why Sebastian had a look of hate towards Ash...

Ash placed a hand on (Y/n)'s cheek gently, speaking in a soft alluring tone, "No need to pure one. It seems the butler is here, and so will the young earl himself too. Has anyone called you pure before my dear? You are absolutely the definition of purity~"

(Y/n) felt her skin tingle at Ash's touch and felt a little suspicious of him calling her 'pure'.. Sebastian looked annoyed that Ash touched (Y/n) and stated, "You should refrain yourself from touching anyone at this manor..... Ash.."

Ash smirked at the demon butler, "You are one to say yourself..... butler..."

Ciel soon arrived and he asked irritatedly, "Well, what is it now?"

"People have said that an unknown cult has taken over some abandoned convents and are currently having the Book of Doomsday in their possession. The book itself, which has the record of human's virtues and evil doings, they intend to revolt against the government. So the Queen herself asks, it to become Ciel Phantomhive's job to disband or eliminate them. I warn you that the convent is heavily guarded and a high demand of coffins were ordered and delivered to them..." informed Ash.

Ciel touched his chin thoughtfully and suggested, "Coffins, eh? We will pay a visit to the Undertaker then to find further information..."

Ash smiled and requested,  "Hopefully you will see to this case, young earl. If you don't mind... I'd like (Y/n) to escort me to my carriage."

Sebastian was about to protest the idea when Ciel replied, "Yes you may, but I'd like (Y/n) to come back unharmed..."

Ash bowed shortly and exited the manor with (Y/n) catching up behind him. She asked, "Is there a reason you want me to escort you, sir?"

The white haired man chuckled, "No particular reason.. Though I find you very attractive for such a pure soul." 

(Y/n) was just about to inquire why Ash was so infatuated with pureness, when Ash spoke in a serious tone.

"Don't worry about that, (Y/n). I hope that we can see each other again, soon~"

He boarded his carriage leaving a pondering (Y/n) flustered. She turned and saw Ciel walking towards her. Ciel's face contorted in disgust, as he watched Ash leave. He had an ominous feeling about that man. When he saw (Y/n) turn around. Ciel smiled, "Let's go. We must be on our way to solve the next case.. Sebastian is waiting for us."

~

Just like the last time they have visited, Undertaker's shop was still same old, same old. (Y/n) felt guilty for not recently being able to go to work to help Undertaker, due to the cases Ciel has been solving and restrictions from Sebastian. They entered the funeral parlor to find Grell in a similar outfit to Undertaker's and the Undertaker in an urn filled with salt, smiling.

Grell grinned, "SEBASTIAN!! (Y/N)!!! Welcome! How may I help you?"

(Y/n) blushed, "Oh! Hi, Grell! Hello, Undertaker! Sorry I have not been at work lately, so much has been going on and-,"

The Undertaker shushed her in a calm manner, "It is alright, dear. I missed your presence greatly, but there are not much customers these days. Though, why is the young earl and his butler here?"

(Y/n) interjected before Ciel can answer Undertaker's question, "We have come to ask you about who has been ordering large amounts of coffins. It is for our case.."

The Undertaker clasped his sleeves together, beamed, "Ah! I see. Well, it is a chapel in Preston, Lancshire. I do not know why a sudden grand order of coffins are being placed, but that is all I can say."

Ciel tilted his head and thoughtfully suggested, "I have one favor, could you ship us in the coffins, so we can sneak in for further investigation?"

The Undertaker glanced at (Y/n) complimenting, "Oh, of course! Just thinking of (Y/n), in a coffin is beautiful!"

Although the Undertaker had a strange way of giving compliments, (Y/n) enjoyed hearing them. Grell flailed his arms for having no attention, "I want to go too! I must collect Cinematic Records from the souls that are to be due soon and find out the missing Cinematic Records, ordered by William himself!"

(Y/n), Grell, Sebastian, and Ciel hid in their coffins that are to be shipped to the chapel of the cult. After awhile of a bumpy ride on a cargo cart, still in the coffins, the four waited until the coffins are unloaded flatly somewhere. With a thud, each coffins were placed on the ground by some men from the chapel. With the coast clear, the four got out of their coffins and hid behind some shrubs, planning out what to do next.

They come out of the bushes and some children were playing nearby.

"He is unclean!" they shouted at Grell.

Grell raised his fist fuming, "Hey you kids! Ya better run before I hit one of you!"

The kids ran off, when a feminine voice spoke from their behind...

"Leave the kids alone. They are like that sometimes. Once you are over a certain age, you are considered to be unclean. Are you four newcomers to the church?"

A pretty nun with long auburn hair and lovely green eyes approached them. Sebastian activated his charms to lure some information out of the nun, "Ah? Yes, we are newcomers... Perhaps me and you can go somewhere private to talk some matter? Just me and you~"

The nun had a light flush of pink to her cheeks. For some reason, (Y/n) was a little jealous and ticked off. (Y/n) brushed off the feeling and repeated in her mind, "Sebastian always does these things. It's a forte for him when it comes to seduction and the only way to get more info of the chapel..."

The nun timidly leads Sebastian away. Grell pursed his lips, "Aw, why can't Sebastian talk to me like thaaat?"

It was a long while till Sebastian finally comes back. He was adjusting the collar of his suit and his gloves, loosely saying, "I have the information I need."

(Y/n) did not want to fathom how he managed to pry the information from the nun. Based on the details that Sebastian has obtained, the Book of Doomsday will be dirty if filled with people who have relatively long lifespans. The priest has the ability to purify "parts of filth". In depth, the book can record past and future, but only the "chosen children of the heaven's choir" can tell the future.

In order to get closer to the priest to see the Book of Doomsday, Ciel and Grell dressed up as young boys to join the heaven's choir. (Y/n) managed to get a nun suit and decided to follow Sebastian to sit in the pews of the church to see the ceremony of purification. Sebastian mumbled, "I smell apples decaying.."

Once they all entered the church, a man and a woman were selected for purification. Sebastian found a suspicious hooded character in the church. He knew that person was someone they knew.. The selected man and the woman were to be undressed as their sins are spoken of. A strange brand is on their backs... When their sins are revealed, their bodies writhed in pain and glowed black.

The middle stained glass church window shone brightly, playing a short film of their memories before it shattered. Grell noted, "That was not a Cinematic Record. The priest cannot look at the past."

Then, Ciel was chosen to join the Heaven's Choir, but in order to join he must be fully cleansed everywhere. At first, Ciel rejected anyone to bathe him. But Sebastian comes in and charms the others to let him bathe him, himself. (Y/n) decided to patiently wait in the church, pretending to pray with Grell. She did not want any wary eyes to see her as a suspicious suspect. Grell muttered, "This is tedious..."

(Y/n) nudged the shinigami in the guts with her elbow, "Shhh!"

A hooded slender figure sat next to (Y/n) murmuring, "May I sit here?"

(Y/n) awkwardly replied, "Um, yeah."

Something felt a little off...

After Sebastian bathing the young earl, they have returned to the church to find the priest announcing that he will now purify Ciel. Ciel is in front of the priest, when the priest softly touched Ciel's cheek, suddenly wrapping his hands around Ciel's throat.

"SEBASTIAN!" yelled Ciel as he was being strangled by the priest.

Sebastian valiantly saves his young master by killing the priest from behind with his knife with no hesitation. He then swiftly moved to attack the suspicious figure he found abnormal sitting next (Y/n). (Y/n) out of the blue was swept away by the hooded figure. She yelped, "Sebastian! Grell!"

Grell began to panic, as he did not have his original death scythe or chainsaw for modes of attack. The hooded figure and (Y/n) were suspended in the air. Sebastian snarled, "Put her down!"

The butler saw the hooded figure remove its hood and revealed Angela Blanc. Her angel wings were spread open as she smirked, holding a terrified (Y/n), "Your silly Cinematic Records are taken by me! Take this you demon!"

Angela summoned the Book of Doomsday using its ominous strong powers to chain Sebastian in reels. The maniac angel laughed, "Now, (Y/n) and I shall be going!"

Ciel growled, "Leave (Y/n) alone!"

Angela cooed, "Aww, the young Phantomhive heir is trying to be all bold. I would have taken you instead of (Y/n), but taking (Y/n) is more fun to torture with her past~"

The two disappeared in thin air...

Sebastian managed to break out of the spiritual reels and was angered by Angela, "Grell, my lord, we must go to the Grim's Reaper's World's library, I know she is there..."

The trio decided to enter into the portal to the Grim Reaper's World. They are greeted by William. William boringly stated, "The angel is not leaving, if you are after it."

~

(Y/n) found herself in a massive library with ancient queer rows of books lined on gigantic black wood shelves. Angela was in front of her smiling, "I told you that we may meet again, no?"

Angela's face started to contort into Ash's face. (Y/n) widened her eyes, "Y-You are Ash? A-and Angela?!"

Ash chuckled, "Believe what you want. But I have captured you to show you your past. You have never been able to recall your past have you?"

(Y/n) was silent. She never really did remembered how she ended up living on the streets. Her memories were a blur. Nothing was clear to her...

"Let me show you your true past..." smirked Ash darkly.

Ash placed his hand over (Y/n)'s eyes and recited an otherworldly chant. A bright white light emitted around them as (Y/n)'s Cinematic Record revolves around them....

(Y/n) saw what she thinks are her parents...

~

"(Y/n)? Dear, are you enjoying your dinner?"

"Is it too cold for your liking? Or maybe too salty? I will have our maid to cook another dish if my daughter so wishes,"

(Y/n) saw a child version of herself sitting in a grand table in a mansion. She saw a man and a woman who were asking her questions on the meal with genuinely concerned faces. Her voice hitched in her throat as tears began to well up in her eyes. The child version of herself responded to the man and woman, "Mom, Dad... I just want you two to stop arguing and be happy."

So she did have a family...

The scene shifted to seeing her father with another woman in bed... Her mother busted in the room, screaming at her father, "You disloyal mutt! Always sleeping with another lady! What of our child?!"

(Y/n)'s father had downcast eyes and muttered, "She is just another mouth to feed. She is an accident for god's sake! We are only officially married, because of her!"

(Y/n) felt a sting in her heart. Was her father really this kind of man? Her tears started to stream down her cheeks. She was never actually seen as a daughter to him...

(Y/n)'s mother shouted, "Well go die and rot in hell! I am taking my daughter somewhere else!"

The scene changed to (Y/n) and her mother perusing the streets in cloaks. Child (Y/n) asked, "Why are we leaving dad?"

Her mother replied sadly, "He is a bad person."

(Y/n) whined, "But he gives me lots of presents and food!"

Her mother scolded her, "Shush! That is all a lie!"

(Y/n) shut her mouth and was silently crying. It soon began to rain in the streets. The two ran for cover under a tree. Child (Y/n) felt safe in her mother's arms. But not for long, as a few bandits sneaked up on them. One of the masked bandits ordered, "Take the woman away, and take the child to the child slave black market!"

(Y/n)'s mother screeched as she tried to kick the bandits in their crotches, "Run (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) fled but was caught by a bandit in one swoop and never saw her mother again. She only heard her cries of help....

(Y/n) could not bare to watch anymore. Her vision was blurry due to her endless tears. Ash placed his hand on her shoulder smugly commenting, "Does it hurt inside? Does your heart squeezes and cause emotional pain? You now know more of your past, but I can always rewrite it..."

(Y/n) was tempted for Ash to rewrite her past, but then remembered Sebastian and the others. If Ash rewrote her past, she would never have met the people she now knows. His voice started to place (Y/n) in a trance, as he muttered, "Your past will be rewritten..."

(Y/n) shook her head and suddenly felt a strong defiance towards Ash's words. The Cinematic Records began to break as (Y/n) retorted, "I will not have my past rewritten. You are just wicked and untrustworthy. You are not even pure at heart! You do not deserve to be an angel!"

Ash slapped her across the face and hissed, "Shut up weak mortal... You may have an essence of purity within you, but no sooner will you be defiled as well.."

Then, Sebastian, Ciel, Grell, and William entered. (Y/n) clutched her cheeks, as her tears dried. She was emotionally unstable and felt her mind going blank. (Y/n) was too deep in her breakdown. Ash cackled, "You demon and shinigamis think you can defeat me? Never!"

Sebastian held a Pink Death Bookmark that could halt the development of the rewritten Cinematic Record and a pen to correctly rewrite the Record. Ash growled, "Such a nuisance you all!"

Grell and William brandished their death scythes and charged at the angel. Ash deflected their attacks. Sebastian came to (Y/n) and asked, "Did the angel rewrite your past, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) palely slowly shook her head. Sebastian gave her a reassuring hug and said, "Come back to reality, (Y/n)...."

Undertaker came out of nowhere and had a legendary death scythe honorable for a Grim Reaper himself to wield. He slashed towards Ash saying, "How dare you make my (Y/n) cry!"

Ash dodged in time, but felt a graze of Undertaker's scythe pierce into his arms. Injured, Ash teleported somewhere else...

Ciel ordered Sebastian, "Get him/her!"

William and Grell spat in annoyance, pursuing after where the angel has gone to. The Undertaker knelt beside (Y/n) inquiring, "Is she alright?"

Sebastian frowned, "She looks dazed and confused. Please take care of her and Ciel, while I help the others defeat Angela/Ash."

The demon butler disappeared to pursue the chase. The Undertaker whipped his cloak open as a wind swooshed in. His locks of silver hair  fluttered in the wind, as his extraordinary green eyes gleamed and were revealed along with his scars. He teleported (Y/n) and Ciel back to his shop....

~

Sebastian and the other shinigamis were on the brink catching up to Ash, when Ash transformed into Angela. The angel Angela had managed to wipe out the whole church to death. She was on a killing spree of killing all who were unclean and impure.

Grell and William skillfully worked together to 2v1 Angela. Sebastian waited for the right chance to attack from behind. Angela was quite strong for an angel fighting by itself. Luckily, Grell and William were able to pin Angela to the wall with their scythes wedged deeply in her shoulders. Sebastian was to finish her, but she managed to disappear in a flash.

William grunted, "Leave her, she greatly wounded... We must go back before we draw too much attention here for the other humans."

Sebastian glared at the blood of Angela. He cursed, "I swear, I will kill her for injuring my lord, and my (Y/n)....."

~

Sebastian retrieves Ciel and (Y/n) from the Undertaker's. Undertaker said that (Y/n) was sleeping soundlessly in peace. Ciel had rejected the Undertaker's offer to reveal his past if his parents' death. Sebastian arrives back to the manor with Ciel and (Y/n). He carried (Y/n) to her room calling Meyrin to change her clothes.

Exiting (Y/n)'s room, Sebastian and Ciel have yet another case to solve from a report by Lau..

~

All (Y/n) remembered was being at the church of the convents with Ciel, Grell, and Sebastian. She woke up in her room at the Phantomhive Manor the next day. She continued her daily chores that were needed to be done. (Y/n) did not see Sebastian and Ciel strangely enough. The other servants were fumbling to complete their tasks in frenzy. They showed nervousness and panic.

"Excuse me, why is everyone on their toes today?" asked (Y/n) to Tanaka, who was having his face in his hands in distress.

Tanaka adjusts his monocle and informed in a saddening tone:

"The young lord and his butler are imprisoned."

[ VOTE / COMMENT ] Thank you^^
I know this was a long chapter, but I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! What will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 53.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
502K 31.2K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
192K 7.9K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc