The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 120

1K 18 2
By Bluemoon609

____________________

Chapter 120

____________________

The two weeks passed so slowly and Kyokai was able to go to school again. The problem was, every student was avoiding her, and because of her leg, she couldn't go to gym class.

Kyokai was sitting in class deep in thoughts "today we have a new student" what the teacher said "come in, Hayashi" Kyokai paled and shot her head to the door "Yo ! I'm Hayashi Kotoya, nice to meet you !" Kotoya smiled "eh ?" Souji glanced between him and Kyokai.

"I suppose your a brother of..." The teacher said "oh ! I'm Kyokai's twin" Kotoya smiled proudly "EEEEH !!?" They paled "oh Kotoya !" Ryohei waved "Sasagawa ! Sit down !" The teacher threw a ruler at him "you may sit in front of your twin" he told Kotoya.

The teacher continued his lesson once Kotoya sat down "Itai" Kotoya winced when Kyokai smacked his head "why are you here ?" She whispered "I heard about what happened from Kyoya, so I came to protect you" he said "I don't need protection" she said, they glared at each other.

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry you ?" Ryohei asked as he and Kyokai walked in the hallway after school "yes I'm alright, my leg needs to get used to walking again" she said "be more careful" he said "speaking of my leg, where did that Iwasaki went to ? I haven't seen him in a while" she said "umm..." Ryohei remembered the punch that Kyoya gave Akiko.

"Fake" one student said as she walked passed them, Kyokai clenched her fists and looked away "what the hell is wrong with your huge mouth that won't shut up !? Go away and leave her alone !" Ryohei yelled at the girl "Ryo" Kyokai tugged on him. Ryohei glared at the girl and they walked away.

Kyokai opened her shoe locker and a couple of notes fell. She picked it up, they were all insults or to stay away from their lovers. She crumbled it all and tossed it in the trash can from where she was standing. She frowned at the last letter in the locker, she pulled it out "meet me at the school pool" she mumbled and glanced at her hand watch "I still have time"

"Where are you going, Kai ?" Ryohei asked "pool" she said and continued walking. She opened the door of the inner pool and looked around. She almost slipped as she walked next to the pool "that would have been dangerous" she thought. The second thing she saw, was bubbles.

"Sasagawa-kun, have you seen Hayashi-san anywhere ?" Tsubaki asked Ryohei "I wanted to give him this bento because he was sick for two weeks, I even have notes" she said "he seemed upset and gloomy today so I didn't have the chance to talk to him" she mumbled "Kyokai was actually injured because of that Iwasaki Bastard !" Ryohei glared "I-Iwasaki Akiko-san !?" Tsubaki said "was it because Hayashi-san was jealous that day !? Was it because of me !?" She thought while holding her red cheek.

"Yo !" Souji walked to them "hey Tsubaki-chan, your face is red" he frowned "oh ? Is it !?" Tsubaki looked away "Loud Animal !" They looked behind them to see Kyoya stomping toward them "where is she ? I can't find her anywhere" he glared "she's not with you ?" Ryohei said "I just got out of class, I'm the one who's suppose to go get her" Kyoya said "she did get a weird note" Ryohei held his chin "what note ?" Kyoya narrowed his eyes.

His eyes suddenly widened "was it something about the school's pool ?" He said "how did you know !?" Ryohei said "I've heard a couple of girls talking about putting a note on someone's locker" Kyoya said "you don't think..." Ryohei said. They started running, Souji and Tsunaki confusedly followed them.

"Kai !" They kicked the door open "I can't see anyone !" Ryohei looked around "Hayashi-san !" Tsubaki screamed "Kyokai !" Kyoya and Ryohei yelled and Kyoya dived in the pool. Souji quickly pulled a towel as Kyoya swam to the edge, pulling Kyokai with him. Ryohei helped Kyoya pull out Kyokai and lay her down "no breathing !" Souji said panicky "Damn it !" Ryohei started to push on Kyokai's chest as Kyoya got out of the pool.

Ryohei opened Kyokai's mouth to blow but paused when he bent down so close. He blinked a couple of times in confusion and fear, they waited for him to blow but he didn't, he couldn't "move !" Kyoya pushed him aside and blowed in Kyokai's mouth "come on !" He pushed on her chest and blowed again "Hibari-senpai.." Tsubaki slightly blushed as Kyoya kept repeating what he was doing.

Kyoya gritted his teeth "wake up, Orokana Sunōfurēku !" He yelled and kept pushing. Kyokai suddenly started coughing and sat up, letting out all the water. They sighed in relief as she panted "Kai ! Are you alright !?" Kyoya said "Kyo !" She hugged him, clenching on his tightly. He sighed and embraced her, giving her a long kiss on her head "you made me worried" he whispered "G-Gomen" she mumbled and buried her face on his neck.

She quickly rubbed her eyes, not wanting anyone to see her cry. She flinched when Kyoya held her chin "don't cry" he whispered against her cheek "I-I'm not" she mumbled. She blushed when he softly kissed her, then kissed back. They frowned at the sound of a gasp, they looked at Tsubaki to see her madly blushing "ah forgot she was there" they thought.

"Can you stand ?" Kyoya asked, Kyokai nodded and he helped her stand up "listen Kaneko, I'm sorry to worry you" Kyokai said "Hayashi-san !? Is what I'm seeing true !?" Tsubaki had tears in her eyes "yes, I'm actually-" Kyokai for cut off "your gay !?" Tsubaki gasped, making Kyokai blush in embarrassment "pfff !!" The guys looked away as their shoulders shook "shut up or I'll kick you all !!" Kyokai glared at them.

Tsubaki held her tears, dealing with a broken heart was difficult for Kyokai "K-Kaneko, you completely misunderstood" she waved her hand "because of Iwasaki, the whole school knows I'm a girl now" she said "a girl ?" Tsubaki blinked in shock "ah, sorry about that" Kyokai rubbed her neck "even though Hayashi-chan is a girl, she doesn't look like one" Tsubaki thought.

"Kai-chan !" Kotoya kicked the door "Aniki" Kyokai said "for the last time, call me Onii-chan" he mumbled "why would you go and kill yourself by drowning !!?" He waved his arms "I didn't-" Kyokai got cut off "do you know how worried you made me !?" She flinched and looked down "G-Gomen" his eyes widen and imagined sparkles around her "O-Onii-chan" she mumbled "Aghh !! Kai-chan your so cute !!" He rubbed his cheek against hers then kissed her, making Kyokai, Tsubaki, and Souji blush.

"Aho !" Kyokai chopped his head "Itai~" Kotoya rubbed his head "Aniki you stupid pervert ! I told you not to kiss me !" she yelled "eh !? What happened to 'Onii-chan' !?" He said "wait !? He's also a girl !?" Tsubaki said "I'm a guy ! We're different gender twins !" Kotoya yelled.

After calming down and getting dried, they sat outside and explained to Tsubaki why do people mistake Kyokai as a guy "I see !" Tsubaki bumped her fist on her palm "Hayashi-chan is an idiot tomboy" she said, Kyokai smacked Kyoya's head.

"But how did Souji-kun knew she was a girl ?" Tsubaki said "I somehow knew" Souji shrugged "he peeked on me while-" Souji covered Kyokai's mouth "nothing ! I somehow figured !" He blushed "so are you dating Hibari-senpai ? You two seemed to be close and even have nicknames for each other" Tsubaki said "a-ah, something like that" Kyokai scratched her cheek "stop blushing, nothing to be embarrassed about" Kyoya poked her cheek "s-shut up" she slapped his hand.

Tsubaki smiled "I got to say, they are perfect for each other" she said, they sweat dropped as Kyoya and Kyokai pulled each other's cheeks furiously "Orokana Sunōfurēku/Fukigen Kuraudo !" They sighed "can you two stop ?" Kotoya said. Kyoya grabbed Kyokai's wrists and quickly pecked her lips, she covered her blushing face while looking down.

As they were talking, Ikuto suddenly grabbed Kyokai's breasts from behind "I got it !" He yelled "did it get bigger ? No it's still the same" he told himself "what are you doing !?" Kyokai glared at him "Offu !" Ikuto got squashed in the middle because Kotoya and Kyoya kicked his head, Ryohei kicked his face, and Kyokai ducked under their legs. Tsubaki and Souji sweated "those three are scary !!" Tsubaki thought "so overprotective" Souji thought.

=Time Skip=

"YOOOOO KYOKO !!" Ryohei waved as they walked in the shopping street "Onii-chan !!" Kyoko waved back "who are those ?" Yamamoto pointed at Tsubaki and Souji "those are our Extreme classmates !" Ryohei grinned. They flinched when Kotoya flung and landed between them "ah ! Hayashi-san !" Tsuna said.

Kotoya groaned and stood up "oh Tsunayoshi, wasn't it ?" He said, Tsuna nodded and Kotoya pulled him by his shoulders "you know you can call me Kotoya-nii, since you call Kai-chan as your sister" he smiled "a-ah" Tsuna slowly nodded "you Hayashis stay away from Judaime !!" Gokudera pointed "Offu !" A handcuff hit Kotoya's face making him fall back "oh ? It worked" Yamamoto laughed.

"He found me" Kotoya smirked and pulled out his katana "hn" Kyoya glared at him. They charged at each other "HAAAAAH !!! They are going to kill each other !" Tsuna yelled "Onii-chan" Kyokai stood in front of Kotoya, making him and Kyoya stop "Kai-chan, don't stand in front of--did you just call me Onii-chan !!?" Kotoya's eyes sparkled, they sweat dropped.

"I'm going in the store with the girls, can you not fight Kyoya while I'm gone ?" She said "but Kai-chan.." He said "alright, so you prefer to worry me instead" she looked away sighing "n-no ! I promise I'll stop !" He said right away "since you promised.." She mumbled "I trust you" she smiled, he blushed "that was a dirty trick" they thought.

"You better not cause trouble, Kyoyaho" Kyokai told Kyoya "I'm not sure if I'm able to do that" he said "I'm coming with you anyway" he said, she pushed him by his chest "no, no need" she said, he raised a brow "who's going to help you wear-" she covered his mouth and glanced at the others "will you be quiet about that !? We can do that when we go alone" she whispered. Her eyes widen at him when he kissed her palm "give me a kiss and I'll be quiet" he smirked.

She glared "Iyada" she said "just a peck" he leaned into her face "no !" Kyokai tried to push his face while blushing "on the cheek and we'll continue at home" she whispered "alright" he shrugged. She pulled down his shoulder to peck his cheek, but he turned his head so she accidentally kissed his lips instead "Kyoya !" She pushed him "you did that on purpose" she glared, he smirked and ruffled her hair "Fukigen Kuraudo" she mumbled and blushed.

He pulled her head to kiss it "so what are you going to buy ?" He asked and noticed her red face "Senpai, are we going to buy swimsuits or not ?" Hana asked, making the guys's ears wiggle "s-swimsuit ?" Souji's brow twitched while blushing "hn ?" Kyoya glanced at Kyokai and tilted his head "don't imagine me in one, Hibaka Kyoyaho !" Kyokai covered his eyes "what's this about ?" He peeked between her fingers "the girls decided to go to the beach again by next vacation, since this vacation starting next month is busy for me, also because I'm injured" she explained.

"And your buying a new one ? That's why you don't want me to come ?" He said, she shrugged. She flinched when he tapped her shoulder to whisper in her ear "wear it and show it to me at home" he smirked, she blushed but shakily nodded. He turned her and pushed toward the girl "better be a good one" he smirked "s-shut up" she glared "finally ! We can go to hot spring together again !" Haru said.

"T-Together ?" Kyokai blinked. She and Kyoya glanced at each other then looked away blushing "hm~ ? What's this about ? Looks suspicious" Hana smirked then gasped "did you two went together !?" She blushed "EH !?" They looked shocked, even Kyokai and Kyoya "no, it's misunderstanding !" They said, they looked at each other then away while blushing "so you did-" Kyokai covered Hana's mouth.

Kotoya narrowed his eyes at that then looked at Kyoya "you didn't.." He said "didn't what ?" Kyoya said, thinking that Kotoya figured about him and Kyokai going to the hot spring "you saw Kai-chan in a swimsuit !?" Kotoya glared "oh" Kyoya was somehow relieved "hn ?" He noticed Kyokai glanced at them "you dare look at my Kai-chan whi-" Kyoya covered Kotoya's mouth and dragged him aside.

Kyoya glanced behind him then glared at Kotoya "you yell louder than your brother" he dropped his hand "Kyoya ! I've never seen Kai-chan in a swimsuit before ! It making me nervous" Kotoya whispered while blushing "aren't you a creep ?" Kyoya glared "that's not what I meant !" Kotoya blushed.

"I-I'm kind of worried about her" he rubbed his neck "since I've never seen her show way too much skin before" he said "so you are a pervert" Kyoya said "I'm telling you, I don't want to see her like that !" Kotoya yelled "I just don't want her to get naked to the world !"

Kyoya raised a brow "why ?" He said "I-I can't handle women that wears revealing clothes, they make me nervous" Kotoya scratched his head "why ?" Kyoya said "because all the women at CEDEF wear suits that cover their whole body alright !? I'm just not used to it !" Kotoya admitted "so you get scared of naked women ?" Kyoya said "yes" Kotoya sighed.

Kyoya was surprised when Kotoya covered his bleeding nose "sorry, I have a nosebleed when I get nervous sometimes, too much pressure" Kotoya said and noticed Kyoya glaring with wide eyes "it's not like I'm a pervert or anything !" Kotoya blushed.

"Aniki" they got startled out of their skins "I'm going inside another store with the girls" Kyokai said and turned "you creep" she walked away, Kotoya gaped "wait ! That's not it !" He yelled.

Tsubaki got along with the girls really well, but still not used to Kyokai being a girl "so Kaneko" she flinched "h-hai !" She said "did your parents agreed for coming ?" Kyokai asked "a-ah ! They don't mind !" Tsubaki said "you know you can act normal with me" Kyokai shrugged "when you act that way, it seems like I'm a stranger to you" she mumbled, making Tsubaki blush "G-Gomen ! I'm still n-not used to you being a girl, Hayashi-chan" Tsubaki admitted "you'll get used to it sooner or later" Kyokai said.

"Hey Senpai, didn't you say you have a date with Hibari-san ?" Hana smirked "I did" Kyokai said "wait.." She narrowed her eyes at the smiles around her "no ! No !" Kyokai said "I got really embarrassed the last time you dressed me up for my date" she glared "come on ! We'll make it better this time !" Kyoko said "no !" Kyokai glared "that's it !" Hana said and they pushed her behind the curtains "O-Oi !" Kyokai yelled "Hanase !"

Tsubaki sweated in fear "Tsubaki-chan ! Can you call Hibari-san for us ?" Haru smiled "m-me !?" Tsubaki said "he won't hurt you if you tell him it's Kyokai-nee" Chrome said "no ! He won't see me like this !" Kyokai yelled "doone~ !" They pushed her out of the curtains, Tsubaki gasped "H-H-Hayashi-chan !?" She said.

Kyokai popped a vein at what she was wearing. She was wearing a tight white shirt with a black vest, short black skirt, and black high heels "I'm going to murder you all" Kyokai's brow twitched "H-Hayashi-chan you look pretty !" Tsubaki said, she gasped and covered her mouth "A-Arigatou" Kyokai awkwardly scratched her cheek.

"Well well" they looked up to see Nagai "am I lucky ? Or is it every time I come to meet you I see you in a dress ?" He chuckled "what are you doing here ?" Kyokai looked away "well today's Friday and it is also shopping day for Kyokai" he said "y-you were stalking me again ?" She glared "I told you that I don't want to see you anymore" she mumbled.

Tsubaki felt a little scared and ran out of the store "who's he, Onee-san ?" Kyoko asked "sorry girls, I'll be taking her with me" Nagai grabbed Kyokai wrist and pulled her to him "y-you can't take Kyokai-nee" Chrome said "yeah ! She got a boyfriend !" Hana said "boyfriend ?" Nagai raised a brow "haha ! I don't really care" he laughed.

"Is there a problem, sir ?" The employer asked "no, I just want to pay for her clothes" Nagai smiled and gave her the money "h-hey !" Hana said as Nagai dragged Kyokai with him "N-Nagai !" Kyokai tried to pull back her hand from his grip "stop struggling, one wrong move and you know what'll happen" he smiled at her as they were running.

"P-Please, stop" she said as they got out of the store "I-I have a boyfriend" she mumbled "hm~ ? What was that ?" He looked at her. She gasped when he pulled her and wrapped his arm around her hips "remember that I am your fiancé" he raised a brow "so your mine, I don't care about your stupid boyfriend or that creepy brother of yours" she clenched her fist "don't say that about them !" She glared.

He stared surprised at her "ho~ ?" He raised a brow and grabbed her chin "your mad ?" He said "so cute" he laughed "maybe I should give you another punishment" he smirked "perhaps another bite ?" He rubbed his thumb against her neck "so it was you !?" Kyokai flinched and looked behind her "K-Kyo !" She said "ah ! Your the guy !" Nagai pointed "keep your filthy hands off her !" Kyoya pulled Kyokai roughly to him that she bumped into his chest.

"Come on, we can talk about this" Nagai shrugged "hn" Kyoya smirked "my girl, my property. Touch her, I'll bite you to death" he glared "end of discussion" he held his tonfa as a shield for Kyokai "alright, just remember..." Nagai said and turned around to walk away "I'm her real fiancé" he smirked "why you-" Kyoya was about to run after him but paused when he felt Kyokai clench on his back.

His expression soften as she shivered under his arms "Kai.." He lift up her chin "did he hurt you ?" He asked "hm" she shook her head "are you mad ?" She said "not at you" he brushed her cheek with his fingers "hn ?" He looked at what she was was wearing "Itai !" He smacked her head "didn't I say don't be too attractive ! You will attract other men" he glared "Kyo ! That hurts !" She held her head in pain as her eyes started to tear.

Her eyes widen as the others were running toward them. She flinched when Kyoya pulled her to him, resting her forehead on his chest "Kyoya, is everything alright ?" Kotoya asked "fine, we'll be going" Kyoya said and removed his blazer "bring her uniform to my house later" he made Kyokai wear his blazer and started walking "let's go"

Kyokai blushed and tugged on the hem of her skirt "Kai, are you sure your alright ?" Ryohei said, she looked at him "I-I'm fine" she smiled, he stared in worry "Kai" she looked at Kyoya, who offered her a hand. She ran and entwined her hand with his and they continued walking "I told Sato so many times.." Kotoya mattered "who is he anyway ?" Yamamoto said "that guy was suppose to be Kai-chan's fiancé, of course she refused" Kotoya explained.

He glared "but that guy only want to marry her for our money and to make his company a success" he growled "Hibari seems to take it easily" Gokudera said "that is because he's holding his anger in front of Kyo-chan" Haru said "that's right, Hibari told me he regrets doing things when he get really mad for Kyokai" Ryohei held his chin "n-ne !" They looked at Tsubaki "H-Hibari-senpai is really scary, but I only see him calm with Hayashi-chan" she said.

"That's the thing I don't get" Ryohei said "isn't obviously because he loves her ?" Hana rolled her eyes "no, Hibari told me before he hates being around anyone, even girls" Ryohei said "but I don't know why Kyokai"

Meanwhile "Kyo, where are we going ?" Kyokai asked as they drove on his motorcycle "where we always go" Kyoya said "hm, I like that place" she smiled and hugged him. They soon reached the hill where they can see all Namimori, and the sun setting behind it. He sat down leaning against the tree and sighed "rough day" he rubbed his neck, she blinked and sat next to him "hn ?" He felt her lean against him.

"Want to play a few tones ?" He pulled out his guitar from behind the tree "sure" she smiled and sat between his legs. He gave her the guitar and she started playing it "you shouldn't do that" he said "I think I forgot how" she frowned. She blushed when she felt his chest against her back as he held her hands "it should be like this" he played the tune "hn ?" He raised a brow and sniffed her hair "did you change your shampoo ?" He asked, she blushed "i-it was cheap, I didn't have enough money that time" she played with her bang "sorry for not buying an expensive one" she mumbled, he buried his face in her hair "don't change it, I like it" he said, she blushed.

"We should buy another one for you to play" he said "no need, one is enough" she shook her head "hn ? Why ?" He said "because I like you holding me like this" she smiled, he slightly blushed "I like when you put your arms around me like this all the time" she wrapped his arms around her shoulders "it's like..your protecting me from danger, I like that a lot" she blushed "Aho" he bumped her head, then pulled her close to his chest. He slightly blushed as she laughed and hugged his arms.

He watched her focused face as she tried to play the right tone, he chuckled "what's so funny ?" She looked at him "I like staring at your focused face" he smirked "what focused face ?" She tilted her head, he pinched her nose "cute" he said "I'm not" she rubbed her nose. She blushed when he rested her sideways on his chest, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and head "cute Snowflake" he buried his face in her hair "I will protect you from any harm" he thought.

"Let's try this" he pushed her to lay down "what ?" She stood up "stand here" he said and she stood on his feet "w-wait, I'm wearing a skirt !" She said "I won't look" he entwined both their hands "t-that's not what I meant" she mumbled. She gasped when he raised his feet, making her bent down to him, his hands were he support "Kyoya, please st-" she paused when their faces got too close. Their eyes widen as they slightly blushed.

"Offu !" He accidentally made her fall on him "Kyo, that hurts" she looked at him "sorry" he looked at her and their faces got close again, which made them blush "s-sorry" her eyes looked away as she tried to get up "wait" he pulled her back by wrapping his arms around her hips and waist "eh ?" She looked at him. Their lips were inches apart but refused to kiss, their eyes had a connection that they didn't want to break, and their bodies were so close that there was no space.

"K-Kyo" she whispered "m-my heart is beating fast" she blushed. Her eyes widen when he rolled them to get on top of her. He placed her palm on his chest "mine as well" he said. He took her hand and gently kissed her palm, then kissed her wrist where Nagai hurt her. She winced when he bit her wrist them licked the bite mark "I-I like that" she mumbled. He rested his forehead on her while placing her palm on his cheek "like what ?" He said "I like it when you bite me, symboling that I'm yours" she blushed.

"We have a necklace, bracelets, and rings that resemble we belong to each other. How's my bite is the best ?" He raised a brow, she blushed "I don't know" she mumbled and he chuckled against her cheek "what about here ?" He placed his thumb on her lips "want one here ?" He slightly smiled, she shakily nodded "a-a gentle one please" she whispered.

She shut her eyes close as he slowly and softly brushed his lips against hers. He fingers brushed her arm to entwine their hands together "Kyo.." She whispered "I want to be yours only" she blushed "I always say your already mine" he kissed her forehead "shorty Snowflake" he smirked "I'm not short ! I'm tall now !" She pushed is face "cute" he kissed her cheek "shut up ! I'm not !" She yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.7K 32
Tsuna's class will go on a trip to Italy in courtesy of Reborn. Yet one of the student had decline the offer but was forced to join as it was mandato...
198K 5.1K 114
"The snow that can protect all, be all and do all, harming those who harms the family, even though it's heart is cold as ice, the Guardian of snow." ...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
27.1K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...