Secrets (Haikyuu Fanfiction S...

By DancingLeaf16

️️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [canon pairing/OC pairing] Category⭐️ I'm just Haruka... More

1. The Deal
2. Obnoxiously Loud
3. Secret Team Meeting!
5. Wrong Idea
6. Bad Actor
7. Homemade Lunch
8. Bokuto's Ranting
9. Bokuto's Self Decision
10. Troublesome Night
11. Roaming Imagination
12. Test of Courage
13. A Different Side
14. Back to Practice
15. Suspicions
16. Fake Couple, Real Date
17. Change of Heart
18. Intense Workouts
19. Preparations
20. Owls Hoot!
21. Fukurodani's Ace
22. Friendly Rivalry
23. Difference
24. Responsibilities
25. Being a Leader
26. The Grade Killers
27. Completely Wrong Idea
28. The Oblivious One
29. Good and Bad Outcomes
30. Tokyo Alliances
31. Newcomers
32. Crush!?
33. Small Dispute
34. Coincidence
35. Realization
36. Resolution
37. No Longer a Lie
38. 4 on 4 Practice Match
39. Karasuno's Crows
40. BBQ!
41. Leadership
42. Ambition
43. Shocking News
44. Declaration
45. Secrets
46. Trust
47. Great Horned Owls!
48. Lift Off
49. Focus
50. Confidence
51. Celebration
52. Strategize
53. Unexpected
54. Part Time Job
55. Opening Up
56. Exposed
57. Chiharu's Training
58. Happy Birthday!
59. Reminiscence
60. Kept Hidden
61. Moving On
62. No Matter What...
63. Party Planning
64. Cheers
65. Spring High Tournament
66. Resolve
67. Battlefield
68. Triumph Owl
69. True Leader
70. Countdown to Finals
71. Unstoppable
72. The End Game
73. Farewell Third Years
Author's Note
S1. New Years
S2. Valentine's Day
S3. New Captain
S4. Five Year Anniversary
S5. Proposal
S6. Wedding
S7. Kaede Akaashi
Haikyuu Fanfiction Series ~
Thank you readers!

4. Operation AxH!!!

8.4K 275 37
By DancingLeaf16

Akaashi POV
(In the morning)

Bzzzt~ Bzzzt~ Bzzzt~ Bzzzt~

I turn off the alarm clock and reluctantly get off of my bed. "Another day of school," I mumble as I stretch myself and yawn. I've been getting used to this house once I moved in with my father and without noticing it, I had gotten used to Haruka's loud mornings. This is probably the first time the alarm clock was the one to wake me up and not the person herself.

I go into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth without Haruka banging on the door for her turn. After that, I get myself ready for school and change from my pajamas into my school uniform without Haruka yelling that it's time for breakfast. In my mind it's like I'm missing something this morning...I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's strange that I had gotten used to this lifestyle in only a few weeks.

I put my tie on as I walk down the stairs and hear someone in the kitchen. I walk down a little faster to see if it was Haruka, but it wasn't. "Good morning Mrs. Akiyama," I greet my step-mom and scan the area to find the kitchen and living room empty.

"Keiji, there's no need for you to call me Mrs. Akiyama. I'm your mom now, so don't be so formal," she tells me with a sweet smile that always makes me think how a kind person like her can be the mother of Haruka.

"I'm sorry. It's out of habit," I apologize and sit at the kitchen table. "Itadakimasu," I take my chopsticks and neatly eat the omelet that she made for breakfast. The omelet she made tastes delicious and I finish it in a few minutes. "Thanks for the meal."

"It's not a problem," Mrs. Akiyama smiles as she takes my plate away.

"Is Haruka going to have breakfast today?" I ask her as I think about the girl who would have been sprinting down the stairs rushing to eat her meal.

She giggles hearing my question. "Haruka's really devoted to volleyball. She's having an early practice for the team today. She didn't want to wake you up so she quietly got ready and left," she answers and my eyes widen. I didn't think she could ever be quiet. She was considerate enough to not wake me up. "But I'm glad you're still home," Mrs. Akiyama tells me and hands me a bento. "Haruka rushed out of the house and she forgot her lunch. Is it okay if you can give it to her?" she asks me.

"Of course," I take the bento from her and head out the door. Once I'm out of the house, I sigh to myself as I stare at the simple bento. I'm not going to give this to her during class. It's only going to lead to misunderstandings with the people around us. I'll figure something out. I head to Fukurodani Academy for the new school day.

Bokuto POV
(At school - Starting Operation AxH)

"Yukie, Kaori! How are things looking with Haruka??" I say through a walkie talkie as I head into the second year building with Komi and Konoha.

"Everything is fine. Haruka just finished her volleyball practice with her team," Kaori answers and I can hear munching sounds coming from the walkie talkie.

"Yukie don't eat on the walkie talkie! I bought these with my own money!!!" I shout into the walkie talkie and Konoha covers my mouth.

"We're trying to not attract attention, so please calm down," Konoha shushes me and I pout.

"Bokuto, I didn't know you would be so desperate as to buy walkie talkies. We could have used our phones to communicate instead," Komi points out.

"...That's true," I say with a blank expression realizing that I killed my cash. "...But it wouldn't be a spy mission without a walkie talkie!" I loudly declare and Konoha shushes me again.

"Bokuto if you're this loud, then we'll have to send you back to class," Konoha shushes me again and I frown.

"Pshhh...Fine. I'll try to keep my mouth shut," I grit my teeth in embarrassment and continue walking to Akaashi's class. I pull out my walkie talkie again. "Sarukui, Washio, Onaga. How are things going for you at the front of the school??" I ask them.

"Akaashi just arrived at the school. Like the usual time he comes," Sarukui alerts us.

"...I'm surprised that you knew that he'll come to the school at this exact time..." Onaga comments in surprise and my nose rises hearing his compliment.

"Of course! I know about everything about Akaashi!" I declare out loud and proud.

"Bokuto you sound like a stalker," Everyone in the team thinks after overhearing the conversation from their walkie talkies.

"You three aren't just casually walking into the second years building right?" Washio questions and I laugh.

"Of course not, we're almost at Akaashi's class," I notify him and he sighs.

"I'm not talking about you Bokuto. Just make sure Konoha and Komi are the ones paying attention to your mission and not the girls," Washio tells me and hangs up.

Konoha and Komi are the most reliable people I know. They would never abort the mission to check out girls. We have a goal, and that's to find out whether or not Akaashi is dating Haruka. "Let's go hide somewhere before Akaashi finds us," I pat them on the back, but instead I hit air. My eyes widen and I try to pat them on the back again and again, but in the end it looks like I'm flapping my wings. W-where did they go???

I look around the area and eventually find the two of them flirting with some pretty girls that look way out of my league. I can't believe they are flirting! We're supposed to be hiding before Akaashi comes over!!!

"Yeah, I'm on the boys' volleyball team," Konoha flips his hair trying to impress the girls, "I'm a wing spiker on the team."

"No way, really?" I hear the girls squeal. "How about you?!" they ask Komi.

"I'm the libero of the team. I have to make sure the ball stays in play," Komi smoothly says and the girls start to squeal.

"That's right. Komi and I are free this weekend, maybe we can go out some--" Konoha tries to offer, but I interrupt them.

"Oi, oi, oi," I come over to their conversation. I notice Konoha's and Komi's shocked expressions on their faces, but that doesn't stop me from interrupting. "Girls, we are on a top secret mission right now," I tell them with a serious look and take out my professional spy glasses that I bought along with the walkie talkies, "We are on a mission, so can you please go away so we won't get distracted?"

"Dammit Bokuto, that idiot!!!" Komi and Konoha think in their minds.

"What the--?" the girls say in shock. "What type of secret mission?" They ask curiously.

"Operation AxH," I declare feeling super cool in my spy glasses as I push my spy glasses up, "We have to spy on our friend!"

"Bokuto stop talking!!!" Komi and Konoha think desperately.

The girls give us a deadpan expression after hearing my answer. "I didn't know the boys' volleyball team was so lame," the girls turn away unimpressed and head to their classes.

"Don't leave!!!" Komi and Konoha think together.

I take off my professional spy glasses and turn to Komi and Konoha. "You two, let's go back and hide! Akaashi might come any minute!" I grin as I hide at the back of the corner of Akaashi's classroom.

The two of them reluctantly follow me and look at each other then straight ahead. "Single forever..." Konoha and Komi mumble.

(10 minutes later)

"Oi Bokuto, stop squishing me. I know I'm short, but it doesn't mean I have to be at the very bottom," Komi pushes me.

"Well I have to see everything. I'm the leader!" I shout back and Konoha shushes us.

"Be quiet, Akaashi has finally arrived," Konoha says and takes a closer look. "And he's talking to a cute girl!" Konoha tells us as Akaashi walks over to a random brown-haired girl from her classroom.

"It's not even Haruka," My hair falls down as I pout to seeing a random girl talking to Akaashi. It has to Haruka x Akaashi! I do not accept any other ships. The three of us try to listen to the conversation, but we don't get anywhere.

"I can't believe the girl is blushing over having a conversation with him. I didn't know Akaashi was this popular!" Komi states as he stares at the two of them.

"I know, look at how calm Akaashi is. I'm damn jealous! What does he have that I don't?" Konoha says as he compares himself to Akaashi.

"Focus on the mission you two!" I tell them and they glare at me.

"We wouldn't be thinking about girls if you didn't interrupt us earlier!" Konoha and Komi angrily think to themselves and sigh.

"But we can't hear them from this distance," Konoha says and I nod my head.

"That's right. We need someone to go out there and listen to their conversation...Someone unnoticeable and small that wouldn't catch Akaashi's attention," I say aloud. Konoha and I both look down to the person who can fit the job. "Komi! Go over there and walk near them to hear their conversation." I push him out of the corner.

"Dammit you two!" Komi angrily mouths and the two of us give him a thumbs up. Komi sighs and walks closer to the conversation.

Komi POV

"Thanks for the help," Akaashi says and the girls shakes her head.

"It's no problem. But I just want to make sure of something, I tell Haruka to go to the balcony for this building for lunch right?" she repeats and Akaashi nods his head.

"Exactly, just tell her the usual place. She'll know what you mean if you say that," he answers and my eyes widen. No way, Akaashi and Haruka are an actual thing! Bokuto is right about something for once! The world's gonna end any moment!!!

The girl takes her leave and I try to take my leave too, but I epically fail attracting the attention of someone I didn't want to see. "...Komi-san, what are you doing in the second year building?" Akaashi asks me and I freeze. I look at the corner for some back-up, but Bokuto and Konoha are already running away.

Damn it! They could both die for leaving me here!!! "...We have practice at the gym today..." I tell him and he frowns.

"We always have practice in the gym," he responds, not understanding why I'm relaying him the message.

"Umm...Well I'll see you them won't I??" I wave and leave him before he can get any more suspicious. I sprint out of the second years building and get pulled by Bokuto and Konoha, who both end up waiting for me.

"So what happened?!" they both ask and I nod my head.

"Bokuto's right. They are dating," I tell them with a serious look. "They're going to be on the balcony during lunch today," I tell them the conversation I overheard.

"No way...Bokuto is right..." Konoha says in amazement and Bokuto smirks with his hands on his hips.

"Hey hey hey! I am right! They're probably up there because they want to keep it a secret from everyone!" Bokuto assumes. "Well, Akaashi can't hide anything from me!" He laughs in a booming voice and the three of us leave to notify the rest of the team about the situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 26K 96
(F/N) (L/N), the Captain and Ace of Fukurodani's female volleyball team The girls team gets invited to go to a training camp with some other teams, i...
374K 15.4K 45
Y/N l/N was your average girl. She had good grades. Good group of friends. She was happy and cheerful. And she had wonderful parents. But that all c...
976 57 10
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [secrets.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ Katana Miya, a girl obsessed with volleyball, is forced to move with her father after things fall apart wit...
38.6K 780 44
[Going Through Editing] Hi there! I'm Oikawa Midori and yes, I'm the sister of that flat-ass, annoying brat, Oikawa Toru. I'm a 1st year at Aoba Josh...