A Love Story Gone Wrong (Snam...

By NicoleChristine1

Serenity Saige Snape and her twin brother Ryder Axel Snape, children of Hermione and Severus, are finally at... More

Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5!
Chapter 6!
Chapter 7!
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10!
IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 11!
Chapter 12!
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15!
Chapter 16!
Chapter 17!
Chapter 18!
Chapter 19!
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21!
Chapter 22!
Chapter 23!
Chapter 24!
Name Change
Chapter 25!
:IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE:
IMPORTANT
Chapter 26!
Chapter 27!
Chapter 28!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34!!
Chapter 35!
Chapter 36!
RIP Alan
Alan Rickman
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Prologue
Final Author Note
Bonus Chapter
Extra Chapters?
Hate

Chapter 32

292 22 1
By NicoleChristine1

I pace the corridor. Pacing. Pacing. Pacing. The hospital is silent, and my eyes burn from being so sleep deprived. The clock chimes as it turns 3am, and I await my guest. The seconds pass like hours, and my feet begin to ache. The stomping feet snap me out of my daze, and I look up to see the woman with wild hair walking towards me.

"What is so urgent Severus?" Bellatrix snaps. "You know I have been busy."

"Why is my mark darkening?" I roll up my sleeve to show the almost pitch black tattoo on my left forearm.

"Severus, you know why! The Dark Lord, is back," Bellatrix smiles. "And he is stronger than he was before."

"That impossible Bellatrix," I mutter. "How is he still alive?"

"One word. Regulas Black. Regulas was killed instead of Voldemort," Bella smirks. "But you already knew that Severus. You already knew that he was back. But you never told Hermione.. Why was that?"

"I knew she would worry. Bella, you must help me," mg voice becomes stained. "She will die."

"What do you want me to do?" Bella asks.

"Anything."

"I have an idea but you may not like it."

Sorry for the short chapter! Life's been hectic and its nearly summer in the Land down Under!! Yay!!
What do you all think about this twist? Muahaha!
Love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.2K 18
The story continues... Amaryllis Paige Lillian Potter Black or just Paige and her friends are going back to Hogwarts for their 6th year. All the gir...
4K 65 22
Allene Potter, Twin sister to the great Harry Potter or so she thought. Everything she's ever known is a lie, and her life takes a Unexpected turn. T...
19.9K 684 14
The war is over, and for once Hermione Granger is ready for a long awaited quiet year at Hogwarts. Her and Ginny are the only ones of the older two y...
193K 5.3K 9
Snape finds an abused Harry outside his home one night and everything changes.