Jessie J and Danny O'Donoghue...

By scriptylove

More

Jessie J and Danny O'Donoghue Fanfiction
The 'catch up'
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Is Jessie pregnant
Chapter 6
Is it over?
Chapter 7
Irma
Baby On The Horizion?
Breaking the news
Couch Days
Baby Ella
Drunk
Bubbles
A Surprise on The Wedding Night
Long lost daughter
Kyle
Dads Blessing
Dinner and Drinks
Serious Talks
Busy House
3 Babies on The Way
Unhappy
Where's Ella
Help Us
1...2...3

Together Again

1.3K 8 0
By scriptylove

Jessie's P.O.V

It had been about a week since I last saw Danny but we had still been texting and going on Skype. I still loved him I couldn't deny it but that boy hurt me so bad. My mum and dad were away out for the day so I decided to just lie on the couch and watch tv.

*1 hour later*

I was just watching Big Bang Theory when all of a sudden I felt sick, I ran to the bathroom and I Began to throw up. After about 10 minutes I stopped vomiting and I realised how much I really miss and need Danny so I decided to text him and see if he would give me a second chance.

"Hi Danny I miss you so much and I really do love you" I hoped he would reply soon.

Danny's P.O.V

"Hi Danny I miss you so much and I really do love you" Jessie had texted me and I had a big grin on my face, I text her back straight away "I miss you and love you too babe want to come over?"

"Yeah I'd love to come over but I'm feeling a bit ill so can you come pick me up? I'm at my parents"

I drove there as fast as I could as I hate people being on their own when they are ill.

I pulled up to the house and Jessie was waiting in the drive for me I got out and opened her door for her.

"When did you become such a gentleman Danny?" She asked while kissing my cheek.

"Oh I don't know" I said back sarcastically

I turned on the radio and began to drive us home.

Jessie's P.O.V

I was sitting in Danny's car and all of a sudden I began to feel sick again.

"STOP THE CAR" I demanded Danny

He quickly slammed the brakes on and I hurried out of the car. I started vomiting again in the lay by but I felt a bit safer this time as Danny was there holding my hair back and rubbing my back. We both returned back to the car but something clicked in my head. I sat in complete silence and was startled when Danny said "what's up jess" I bit my lip then replied "Danny...I think I pregnant"

I'm gonna update again Tonight 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 415 80
This is why we do it This is worth the pain This is why we fall down And get back up again This is where the heart lies This is from above Love is th...
118K 1.4K 194
They say love is hard, and i think both danny and jessie will find that out. but will they make it through the hard times life throws or crumble unde...