I Was Lost, till I Found You...

Oleh liliesinthevalley

Some people call it fait, some call it an accident. Alice Gold is only 19 but she thinks she's found the one... Lebih Banyak

I Was Lost, till I Found You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SEQUEL

Chapter 4

450 10 0
Oleh liliesinthevalley

-- Alice's P.O.V--

The next mourning I woke up to my phone buzzing. I rolled out of bed and read the text.

Nathan: hey the lads and I have an interview today but you can come to the hotel after :) xx

Alice: kk :) xx

Nathan: I'll text u when it's done :) xx

Alice: alright!! See u then!! :) xx

Nathan told me the hotel address yesterday. I wrote it down on a piece of paper.

I went to have a shower. I got in and washed.

I got out and dried my hair. I walked into my room and got some clothes. I took a pair of skinny jeans, a navy blue sweatshirt, underwear, bra, and socks out of my dresser.

I threw them on. I walked back in the bathroom and did my hair. I curled it, and let the soft curls cascade down my shoulders.

I put on a little bit of makeup. I never put to much on I tried to look as natural as I could, but still looking presentable.

I walked out to the kitchen to see Sarah making breakfast. "Hey", I said.

"Hey", she replied. "What ya making?" I asked. "Bacon and eggs", she said. "Yum", I said.

"So are you going with me to meet the rest of The Wanted?" I asked Sarah.

"Ya Jay just called and said I should come too", she said. "Nath told me they have an interview or something today, so he's going to text me when we can come over", I said.

"Ok", Sarah said. I helped Sarah plate the breakfast. We sat down and ate.

After we ate we decided to go shopping.

-- Nathan's P.O.V --

"Come on Nath we have to go", Jay said. "Coming", I said fixing my fringe. "You take so long", Jay said.

"Sorry", I said. We walked down to the lobby and headed out the door.

The paps were out out there. They were really annoying but I guess I just got used to them.

I got in the van. "Why did you guys take so long?" Max asked. "Nath", Jay said.

"Course", Tom said, "so when do we get to meet your birds?" "There girls not birds", Siva said. "It's slang calm", Tom said.

"There coming after the interview", I said. "I just can't believe these two got girlfriends", Max said. "I know", Tom said.

"Hey were right here", Jay said.

-- Alice's P.O.V --

I'm at the mall with Sarah, were in a store looking at shoes. "Do you like these?" Sarah asked pointing to a pair of red pumps she had on.

"Ooh those are cute", someone beside me said. I turned around to see two girls behind me.

One girl had blonde hair and brown eyes. The girl with her had mocha skin and shiny hair. They were both so pretty.

"Hi I'm Nareesha", the girl with mocha skin said. "And I'm Kelsey", the girl with blonde hair said. "I'm Alice", I said. "And I'm Sarah", Sarah said.

"Wait Alice Gold and Sarah Smith?" Kelsey asked. We nodded. "No way oh my god Kels it's Nath and Jay's girlfriends", Nareesha said.

"Wait how you know that?" I asked. "I'm Tom's girlfriend", Kelsey said. "And I'm Siva's girlfriend", Nareesha said. "Jay and Nathan haven't shut up about you two", Kelsey said.

"We were actually coming to meet you all today", Sarah said. "Well I guess we have already met", Nareesha said. "By the way you should get those pumps there cute", Nareesha said to Sarah.

"I'll get them then", Sarah said smiling. Sarah went to pay for the pumps. "Do you want to come out for lunch with us?" Nareesha asked. "Ya I'm getting kinda hungry", I said.

"Good, so you and Nath huh. Wow I never thought he would get a girlfriend. He's a real awkward sloth", Kelsey said laughing. "He's actually a really sweet guy", I said smiling.

Sarah came back from buying the shoes. "Shall we go to lunch", Nareesha said. "Yup", Sarah said.

We walked and talked. My phone vibrated, it was Nathan.

Nathan: heyy babe our interview is done now :) you can come over xx

Alice: I already met Kelsey and Nareesha at the mall were going to lunch now so we will go with them back to the hotel xx

Nathan: oh really! That's wicked! And alright have fun! :) xx

"Who was that?" Sarah asked. "Nath", I said. Just saying his name made me smile. "Oh", she said. We all got into a taxi and went to a restaurant.

We got to the restaurant. We walked in and sat down at a table.

I got salad for lunch. I ate while Sarah talked to Kelsey and Nareesha.

"Why are you being so quiet?" Nareesha asked me sounding concerned. "Don't worry about her she's always this awkward", Sarah said, "she's been like this since we were kids".

"You two have know each other since you were kids?" Nareesha asked. "Yup we've been best friends since we were five", Sarah said.

"Wow that's a long time", Kelsey said. "Sorry for being quiet I'm awkward like Sarah said", I said. "No your not", Nareesha.

"If it makes you feel better Nathan is like one hundred times more awkward than you are", Kelsey said which made me laugh.

"That's probably why there so perfect for each other", Sarah said, "you should see them there so cute". I smiled.

"This is the happiest I've seen Nathan", Nareesha said. I smiled. "Ya it's nice to see him so happy", Kelsey said.

We finished eating and took a taxi to the hotel. We went into the lobby to see everyone talking waiting for us.

I walked up behind Nathan and put my arms around him. He turned around with a big grin on his face.

We kissed we broke apart to see everyone looking at us. "Stare much", Nathan said to everyone. "Sorry but you guys are too cute", Nareesha said. "See I told you!" Sarah said.

I hugged Nathan. We pulled apart. Nathan put his arm around me. We walked towards everyone. "Guys this is Alice", Nathan said. "Hi", I said. Everyone gave me a group hug. "Don't worry Allie there all weird", Kelsey said. "Hey", they all whined. "Oh shut it will you", Kelsey said which made me laugh.

"This is Sarah", Jay said. "Lads did you know Alice and Sarah have been best friends since they were five", Nareesha said.

"Really, that's wicked", Tom said. "We've been through everything together", I said. "Yup besties forever!" Sarah said using a funny voice. I laughed so hard my sides started hurting.

"So do you guys wanna come up to one of our rooms, there all huge so we could fit in one", Max said. "Sounds good", I said.

We got up to the floor they were on. We went into Siva and Nareesha's room since it was the cleanest.

Max wasn't kidding when he said they were huge. It was the size of a small house. It had five different rooms. We all sat on the couches in the living room.

"Does anyone want a beer?" Max asked walking over to the fridge. We all asked for one. I walked over to help Max carry them all. I grabbed a few out of Max'a arms.

"Thanks", he said. "No prob", I replied with a smile. I handed a few out.

I sat back on the couch beside Nathan. He put his arm around me and I put my head on this shoulder. I took small sips of my beer and set it on the table.

Nathan kissed my head which made me smile. I looked up to see his green eyes looking at me.

I smiled at him and pecked him on the lips. "Ewww guys!" Jay said. Sarah hit his arm. "Ow", Jay said. I laughed, they were perfect together.

"You two should come to our show tomorrow night", Siva said to me and Sarah.

"I would love to", I said with a smile. "Sounds like fun", Sarah said. "Yay", Max, Tom and Siva chorused which made me laugh.

"So what are we going to order for dinner since its like six- thirty", Tom said. "Pizza", Nathan and Jay said. "Chinese food?" I suggested.

"Ya I want Chinese food too", Nareesha said. "Ya I don't want pizza we have it to much", Kelsey said. "Ok so put your hand up if you want pizza", Max said.

Jay, Max, and Nathan were the only ones who put their hands up. "Ok it's settled we're having Chinese food", Siva said.

Max, Jay, and Nathan groaned. "Are we going to get it takeaway?" Tom asked. "We'll I'd rather it be takeout because I'm not going out to dinner in this", I said pointing to my outfit.

"What are you talking about you look beautiful", Nathan said. "Aw thanks babe but I'd rather not be looking like this", I said.

"Ok so I'll order takeaway", Tom said. "Sounds good", I said snuggling up to Nathan.

"Did you guys know tomorrow will be my first concert", I said. "You've never been to a concert?" Max asked. "Nope, never been to one", I said.

"Then your in for a treat", Max said. "Oh god your making me more nervous", Nathan said to me. "Aw sorry", I said.

"It's fine it's just we have to make it amazing now because its your first concert", Nathan said. "It doesn't matter, just seeing you guys preform will be amazing", I said.

Nathan kissed my head again. I heard Sarah aw. "You guys are so cute", Kelsey said. I smiled. I saw Nathan smile out of the corner of my eye.

The food came. It was really quiet while we ate because we were all so hungry.

When we were done we decided to turn on the TV. Nathan was flipping through the channels when I saw that Ghost Hunters was on. "Babe can you put on Ghost Hunters?" I asked.

"I can't say no to you", he said putting on Ghost Hunters. "Yay", I said snuggling back up to Nathan.

"What is this?", Tom asked. "Ghost Hunters. They go and look for ghosts and say if its haunted or not", I said, "I want to go on a ghost hunt"

"That would be so cool!" Tom said. "Yup, sadly I don't have the equipment or the money to", I said. "We should go on a ghost hunt one time though", Tom said. "Alright", I said.

"You guys should have heard Alice's song she sang last night", Jay said. "You write songs?" Max asked me. "Ya but just for fun, I'm studying to be a music teacher", I said. "That's so cool", Siva said. "Thanks", I said with a smile.

"Can you sing something?" Tom asked. "You don't have to if you don't want to", Nathan sad to me. "No it's ok I'll sing something", I said.

"What should I sing?" I asked. "What about one of our songs?" Tom suggested. "Ok but there's to many if then to choose", I said.

"What about I Found You", Max suggested. "Alright", I said.

I decided to sing Nathan's solo in I Found You.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I said people were all lookin' for love tonight. Sometimes we can't see it were all blinded by the light, and we all get low, all get low searching for that peace of mind. Just when I've given up looking for some kind inside. That's when I found you, you, you", I sang.

I opened my eyes to see everyone cheering. "Holy crap you sang that better than Nath!" Tom said. I smiled. "Nah Naths way better", I said.

"That was amazing", Nathan said. "Thanks babe", I said. I pecked him lightly on the lips. I snuggled back up to him on the couch. He put his arm around me, and put my head on his shoulder.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

200 85 43
Alice thinks she finally has it all, but does she have all it takes to be happy?
378 46 25
people often ask me how love feels like, i could simply answer them that the definition of love is different for everyone, not just for different sto...
8.3K 128 24
Alisha is an 18 year old freshman at college and living the dream. However, she has a slight problem. Or three. She has three boyfriends and thinks s...
26.5K 1.3K 27
Book was born on 2-09-17 Highest rank- 13 Alice is a senior in high school that is about to graduate. After finding out her boyfriend of three years...