In Love! Again...

Galing kay background21

"LOVE" just a four-letter word, but has a power to rule the world. It can be of any form. Mothers, Fathers, B... Higit pa

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Neetha's Note

Epilogue

11.3K 469 84
Galing kay background21

####AFTER FIVE YEARS####

*Satvi Pov*

"Have you finished?" I heard the words which have too much excitement making me chuckle.

"Nope!" I replied, looking up to see my Sister immediately frowning hearing my answer.

"What? How much time will you take? If you forgot this is the start of the weekend." She said, sitting down in front of me.

"You should complain to your husband little Sister because I am doing his work, and my work is already finished." I said smiling at her.

"He just escaped from doing his work, but acted like he is doing us a favor taking care of the kids." She said rolling her eyes.

"Actually, he made it sound like a big favor when he got to know that Rohan will accompany him." I pointed out, and she nodded.

"I don't know why my Son got a holiday today otherwise he didn't need a babysitter, and your Son would be here beside you because of which you would work fast like every day to get him home." She said gesturing at the small space with protection around, I had gotten inside my cabin for my little boy.

"You should keep your expressions in check as my favorite nephew got confused when you gave him a disappointed look when he jumped around for getting a holiday today." I said continuing to do my work.

"I know it was wrong, but it's just that I can't bring him here otherwise as he will just show his amazing artistic side over the files here and even Dad is busy right now getting all things into control before giving the company over." She explained, and I nodded.

"And I will not give you a very common response saying he is your only nephew." She added, and I laughed before shutting down the computer.

"There you go, everything is done, and now we can leave." I said, getting up and she was outside the cabin before me.

"Aren't you upset that Dad is giving the company to Karthik. I mean I have graduated, but I did it in private and also, it would be bizarre if I get it. But you deserve it though." She said changing the radio while I just drove us.

"I don't need the company. I have a job here, and that is more than enough for me. But you guys need it for a better future, and Karthik is very hard working so I am happy he is getting it." I said smiling at her.

"I am really excited for today." She said, and I nodded at her because even I am.

"Yeah! After a long time, we are going on a date with our husbands even though we all will be together." I said stopping near the garage.

"I am more excited about the movie actually." She said making me laugh at her because even I am.

"Don't tell them though." I whispered, and we unlocked the door only to stop in our tracks.

Just then I saw a cushion hit the new television, making it move a little, and I rushed towards it and held it properly before it fell down. It is a magical device for my son to make him calm down by just switching on it and playing the cartoons.

"What the heck is going on?" I asked, turning around to see both Rohan and Karthik are covered with paints while my nephew Harsha is standing in the corner with a finger on his lips while my one-year-old Son Abhinay is trying to copy him on his wobbly legs.

I turned back to see both Rohan and Karthik gazing at the boys in complete shock, and then they turned towards us.

"Well?" Leela asked while I looked around to see the whole living room covering with paints here and there.

"It is their fault." Karthik said pointing at both kids, and Rohan nodded.

"Really? They don't have the paint all over them, unlike you both." I said raising my eyebrow.

"They both got bored and started making us do all the daft things like becoming animals for them, and all but then Abhi started crying seeing which Harsha took the cloth from the paint jar and just threw at me. I was about to throw the cloth back at Harsha but Rohan stopped me because of which he got it on his face." Karthik explained and we both nodded asking him to continue.

"Then I got angry and threw the cloth from another paint jar at him seeing which Abhi laughed. And so we started doing it because of which he is not crying from the past one hour." Rohan explained the other half.

"Where did they get paint jars from?" Leela asked them frowning.

"These are leftovers after painting the Abhinay's room." Rohan replied.

"These were placed in the garden right?" I asked them frowning.

"About that they kind of got outside the house, and Harsha got the little jars filled with a little paint and clothes, which were covering them in one after the other." Karthik replied, and I groaned smacking my forehead because where were they when that little boy is going outside and then inside all by himself along with Abhi.

"I am really sorry about the damage here. I will just clean myself, and then we can go to the movie." Karthik said smiling at both of us.

I took my phone and called Dad who lifted it in two rings. And he immediately started asking how much long will it take for us to drop the kids near him.

"Actually, there is some change of the plan. They will be with you tomorrow for the whole day, but today they will not come. I hope you don't mind." I replied, frowning and ignored the shock looks from both Rohan and Karthik.

"One whole day instead of a sleepover? Of course, it is great, and I will be happier with this plan." He said happily and I hung up before looking up at them.

"There will be no movie today and you both need to clean this entire room after you clean yourself and the boys. And for damaging my favorite couch along with nearly damaging my son's magic box you both will take care of the kids too, while we both make ourselves locked in that room." I said, smiling sweetly at them before walking towards our sons and hugged them saying goodnight before going inside the guest room in the living area.

"I was so excited for this, and now everything just failed." Leela groaned lying on the bed.

"Who says that it got ruined?" I asked her smirking before entering the washroom.

"Oh my god! We are going out through the wardrobe?" She asked shrieking at me with a big grin.

"Wardrobe?" I asked her frowning.

"You know this passage is like a wardrobe in Narnia you see. I just recently saw the whole series of the movie to give the company for my Son." She replied, and I chuckled before opening the passage.

I just stared at the space while Leela is more excited now about going through this than the movie I guess. I frowned, and Leela frowned back looking at my expression.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"It's just been three years since I went through this you know the pregnancy and then later because I was still weak and then for all the workload. So I am little scared right now." I replied smiling at her.

"Wait a minute! Why three years?" She asked frowning.

"Well, you know that I got pregnant after one year of trying right? But I stopped doing this from the time we tried just in case I was pregnant, and as I should be careful not to bring my baby any damage." I explained, and she nodded before looking at the space.

"You know I really thought I would be just Mom and a Wife for the rest of my life as I got into them at an early age, but because of all of you, I get to live my life as a girl which she does at her age." She said smiling at the space.

"Yeah! My best friend is really awesome as I can see." I said typing the password to close it.

"Even my Sister is awesome as I can see." She said when we walked back into the room.

"Let's just help them a little and then watch some movie at home itself. You guys will go back to yours after this weekend right." I said, smiling at her and opened the door only to groan.

"I think we shouldn't waste the tickets." She mumbled, looking at both Rohan and Karthik still playing with the paint and that too sitting on my favorite couch.

"Let's just go." I said and turned back to leave while they both looked at us and immediately stopped it.

"Will the kids be ok?" She asked worriedly.

"Don't worry! They will take care of their Dad's." I replied, jumping down and we both walked towards my car and went to the movie.

"I enjoyed the movie so much." She said still in a daze as we just saw our favorite star movie.

"Yeah! I think it is good that we went there by ourselves because you know they both don't like our star." I said, smiling at her and got us both inside the washroom from the passage and walked outside the room after locking it.

"Look's like they did the whole work." She mumbled, looking around to see the clean room except for the couch.

"Yeah!" I said, and she walked inside the other guest room beside this room while I climbed upstairs to freshen up before eating something.

Nevertheless, before going to our room, I walked inside the Abhi's room to see that he is sleeping peacefully. I kissed on his head before closing the door slowly and walked inside ours.

"How was the movie?" I heard him asking, and I turned to see him sitting on the bed with a pizza box.

"Amazing!" I replied not at all shocked that he got to know it as he still knows wherever I go because of that bodyguard whom he is not removing no matter how many times I ask him to give the reason that with lots of money now, we have to be safe as there will be lots of dangers out there.

"Have some dinner then." He said passing me the box.

"So, how was the bonding time with karthik?" I asked him eating a slice.

"It felt good beating him with that cloth." He replied, smiling and I chuckled hearing his answer.

"I am sure he has the exact same opinion. But why do you guys don't get along unless there are problems going on or some hospital issues?" I asked him frowning.

"It's just the way we are. And we will be like this forever." He replied, shrugging and I rolled my eyes.

"So, finally got over your scare and jumped outside from the window? Like you did with the ocean." He asked when I laid my head over his chest.

"Yeah! How do you know that?" I asked him frowning.

"After all these years, do you still need to ask me that? I know you, Satvi." He replied holding me.

"You know Leela should be cautious with Harsha. That kid is a menace." He added, making me chuckle.

"Even ours will be the same. Looks like he looks up to his brother." I said, remembering the whole finger on the lip's scene.

"You know what?" He suddenly asked, turning me around so that he can see my face.

"What?" I asked him smiling.

"You just ditched me on our date." He replied, and I gave him an amazing shock look.

"Oh my god! How can I do that to you?" I asked him shaking my head.

"Yeah! So now there is going to be some payback." He replied smirking.

"Uhmm... like?" I asked him frowning.

"Like what do you think about late morning?" He asked huskily.

"I think it will be perfect." I replied in the same tone.

"I think so too." He said crashing his lips making me chuckle in our kiss.

"I love you!" I mumbled, staring at him.

"You know every day I am falling in love, again and again." He said tracing his fingers across my cheek.

"I am also falling in love, again." I said, hugging him with a big smile on my face.

"You both need to stop with that paint right now." We heard the shout which belongs to Leela.

"Not again!" I mumbled groaning thinking about the furniture in the guest room.

"I know a solution. We will make Karthik to clean the whole room tomorrow alone, and we all can go to somewhere along with Leela and Harsha and also your Dad while he will be here alone." Rohan said smirking at me, and I laughed before drifting off into sleep in his arms.  

---------------------------------------------

i actually didnt want to write the epilogue thinking i may ruin the whole story if i write anything but then after i decided to write it i didnt know what to write... if i write the regular like a baby being born then it would not have made this story diff than others of mine which this was until now... so i was so worried as i really didnt have any kind of idea... but then these moments just struck me and i wrote it... and now i am glad that i actually wrote a epilogue... so i really hope u guys too think the same...

i just want to show that these all are a bunch of crazy people with crazy love and a crazy way of showing it who will never change no matter how old they are or not even the time that passes....

So how is the epilogue and the whole story??

Dont forget to comment and vote :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.4K 1.7K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
27.9K 1.5K 41
"Memories: a recollection one cannot get rid of even after losing them" _____________________________ "Why you have to be so stubborn!?" She asked lo...
62.4K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
884 65 27
Anaya a young sweet girl who never recieved love from anyone, not even her family. She is just a 20 years old girl waiting to run away from her famil...