The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

由 Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. 更多

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 119

746 17 9
由 Bluemoon609

__________________

Chapter 119

__________________

A week had passed, Kyokai haven't been bothered by Akiko, which pleased her very much. But, today was the worst day ever "what are you doing here ?" Kyokai sighed "what ? Can't I transfer to any school normally ?" Aimi said innocently "no" Kyokai raised a brow, Aimi huffed "I just want to see Onii-chan, I don't want to be bothered by you" Aimi flipped her hair and walked passed Kyokai "I would say the same" Kyokai mattered.

In gym class, the girls squealed as Kyokai and Ryohei stretched "why are they staring at us ?" Kyokai mattered "the same reason when you stare at Hibari" Ryohei said "I don't stare" Kyokai said and noticed the second years were coming. She watched Kyoya stretch his arms, ignoring the girls screams. When he looked at her, she slightly blushed and looked away "your staring" Ryohei said "I'm not !" Kyokai glared.

"Yes you were, just like Kaneko" he pointed at Tsubaki, who was staring at Kyokai with sparkling eyes. Kyokai noticed a figure behind the building, but it quickly disappeared so she thought she was imagining "Yo !" Ikuto waved to them "this is the first time we'll be playing with the second years" Adelheid said, Kaoru nodded "let's play a good game" Koyo said "I agree to the Extreme !" Ryohei said.

"I don't think Kai will play this time" Ryohei pointed at Kyokai over his shoulder "ehhhh ? Why not ?" Ikuto said. Ryohei glanced at Kyokai and noticed her glaring at Akiko "she's afraid that she might face Hibari" Ryohei said "why do I think that's wrong ?" Adelheid face palmed, Kyokai popped a vein "who's being afraid, Aho ?" Kyokai wrapped her arms around Ryohei's waist and bent backwards, his head hit the ground.

Ryohei winced while rubbing his head "what was that for !?" He stood up "for being an idiot" Kyokai said "you wanna fight to the Extreme !!?" Ryohei held his fist "bring it" Kyokai glared while pushed his forehead with hers "Grrrrr !!!!" They formed an electrical line "Hayashi-san and Sasagawa-san are fighting again !" Souji sighed heavily "Itai !" Kyokai and Ryohei fell on their faces when Kyoya bumped their heads.

Today they were playing soccer, first vs second year. Kyoya narrowed his eyes as Akiko blocked Kyokai, who had the ball. She passed the ball from between his legs then ran passed him, not noticing the smirk on his lips. Kyokai suddenly tripped, he lift up her ankle from behind. She landed multiple times until she stopped at the goal, in a painful position.

Kyokai winced as she landed on her arm that was behind her back, she gritted her teeth and grabbed her arm "aaaaagggghhh !!!!!" She screamed in pain, everyone gasped and rushed to her "Kyokai !!" Kyoya and Ryohei yelled and knelt to check on Kyokai "ahh !!" Kyokai winced when Kyoya touched her shoulder "that was an Extremely terrible land" Ryohei said shocked "you should watch where you run, Hayashi" Akiko said concerned, but Kyoya noticed the little curve on the corner of his lip.

"Move it, move it" the teacher walked passed the students "Tsk, someone should carry him to the clinic !" He said "I will" Kyoya said "I'll help" Ryohei said "you guys.." Souji watched in awe as Kyoya carried Kyokai on his back, they watched them walk to the building "that was so cute of them, ne !?" One girl said "that's Akumu for you, they never leave the other" a guy said "hm ?" Adelheid glanced at Akiko, then where Kyokai suddenly tripped.

"My my, you should be careful next time. Your lucky that your arm is injured not your shoulder" the nurse said after treating Kyokai "hai" Kyokai nodded "now go on, young lady" the nurse waved "Arigatou Gozaimasu, Sensei" Kyokai bowed her head and got off the bed, leaving the room.

Kyoya and Ryohei shot their heads up at the sound of the door "Kyokai !" Ryohei said "are you alright ?" Kyoya placed Kyokai's hair behind her ear "I'm fine" she looked away "how did you trip anyway ?" Ryohei said "Shiranai" Kyokai mumbled "whatever, what happens happen" she shrugged and walked away "you can't just forget about what happened" Kyoya glared "that's right ! We must find the culprit to the Extreme !" Ryohei said, she stared at them then walked away "I just tripped, it doesn't matter, I can still move my arm"

Kyoya and Ryohei glanced at each other "Hibari ! Sasagawa !" They looked at Adelheid behind them "you need to see this" she said serious "a string ?" Ryohei said as Kyoya lift up a very thin string from the grass at the soccer field "I knew something was wrong" Kyoya mattered "who do you think it is ?" Adelheid said, Kyoya glared and clenched on the string "Iwasaki" he growled.

"Are you sure your alright, Hayashi-san ? Want me to come over and take care of you ?" Tsubaki asked Kyokai "no, I'm alright, thank you" Kyokai said. She frowned when Tsubaki coughed "are you sick ?" Kyokai asked "just a little cold" Tsubaki said "you should rest tomorrow, I'll have the notes for you" Kyokai said "A-Arigatou" Tsubaki blushed "t-then, I'll see later" she smiled and jogged away.

Kyokai looked at her arm then sighed, she walked in the hallway deep in thoughts "I wonder what Iwasaki Aimi came for ?" She mattered. The second thing she knew, someone pushed her, making her fall on the stairs, head first, then back, then knee. She rolled on the stairs and hit the wall. All she heard was snickering before everything went black.

"Do you really think it was that guy !?" Ryohei said as he and Kyoya ran in the hallway "I'm sure, we must find Kyokai before she gets really hurt" Kyoya said. He frowned when Ryohei suddenly stopped "why did you-" Kyoya looked where Ryohei was looking and his eyes widen "Kyokai !!!" He yelled, they ran downstairs where Kyokai was laying down "go to the hospital" Kyoya told Ryohei "where are you going !?" Ryohei said as Kyoya stood up.

Kyoya ignored his question and started running. He ran out of the building to see Akiko walking toward the gate with Aimi and her friends "you !" Akiko looked at him surprised, Kyoya stomped to him while clenching his fists "Eek !" Aimi gasped when Kyoya punched Akiko "Oi, what was that for ?" Akiko held his chin "you are the reason why Kyokai is injured" Kyoya death glared. Akiko laughed "and how would you know it was me ? You got no prove" he said and walked away laughing, Kyoya glared at him.

"By the way..." Akiko lift up a tape recorder "people make out at home" he smirked, Kyoya's eyes widen "yesterday.." He thought "just saying, I dislike stubborn tomboys who are mistaking as guys" Akiko said "and my little sister here just wanted revenge" he said "Ja na !" Akiko waved and left with his group laughing "that filth..." Kyoya gritted his teeth "he's going to blackmail her" he thought

The next day, Kyokai had to go to school with crutches. The day went on without anyone that didn't stare. Kyokai really had a bad day yesterday. It actually reminded her of back then, the bad memories in middle school and elementary. Kotoya was shocked when he saw her leg was broken, he said he'll come deal with that school but she didn't let him.

Kyokai decided to return like before, to put the mask that covers her true feelings. The day ended and Kyokai was struggling to open her shoe locker. Kyoya, Ryohei, and the others were nowhere to be seen. She sighed when she dropped her keys "great" she mattered "I got it" Souji picked it up and opened the shoe locker, pulling out her shoe, then closing the locker "thanks" Kyokai mattered as he helped her wear her shoe "don't mention it" he smiled.

He looked at her then gasped in surprise "your lip" he pointed at the bruise on the corner of her lips "ah, I got it this morning, someone threw a thick book at my face" she said then started walking "do you still think it was all accidents !?" He followed her "it doesn't matter" she said "your strong, shouldn't you be fighting those guys who hurt you ?"  He said, she paused. Those were the same words that Shoichi used to tell her, why can't she fight ?

"Do you know the reason why people call me devil ?" She said not looking at him "no" he said "then be quiet" she walked away "I just don't want to hurt anyone" she thought "I just want a normal life"

She froze when she noticed that she was surrounded by students that weren't from her school "fire !" Aimi pointed, all of them started to throw rocked and eggs at Kyokai. Souji watched in shock as Kyokai stood still, letting the egg drip from her hair and the rocks scratch her cheeks. Her face hit the ground when two students shoved her, taking the crutches from her "what !? No emotion !?" Aimi stepped on Kyokai's head when she tried to get up.

Aimi huffed and started kicking her, her friends then joined, Kyokai winced with every kick from each side, she didn't even bother to shield her head. They soon stopped and stepped back, Kyokai slowly lift herself up with her elbow, then stood up, putting all the weight on the other leg. Souji cursed and ran to call Kyoya and Ryohei.

One hit the back of Kyokai's neck, making her fall on her face "I'm sick of your plays, Hayashi !" Aimi kicked her head "how long are you going to play this role over and over again !?" She stomped on her head "how long.." Kyokai looked up at her "will you buzz off and get a life ?" She glared "shut up !" Aimi kicked her face "now now Aimi.." She looked at Akiko "wait till the end, will you ?" He smirked, she huffed and let Kyokai sit on her knees.

Akiko smirked wider when he noticed more students came out of the building "look everyone ! Hayashi is not who you think he is" he said "or you think she is" he thought "Hayashi Kyokai is actually..." Kyokai's eyes widen when Aimi and her friends ripped her school uniform "a woman"

Kyokai quickly coveted herself at the gasps and screams of the students "Hayashi turned out to be a girl !?/she's fake !/ phony !/ lier !!" The horror on her face at the people's yells "that's for what happened to my sister back in middle school" Akiko smirked as he knelt in front of Kyokai "I got to say, I was surprised at your other side" he turn on the tape recorder next to her ear "that's.." Her eyes widen "you don't want everyone to hear this, right ?" He stopped the tape and stood up.

"I've had it" they frowned "people mistaking me as a guy is their fault" Kyokai said "but the thing I don't understand is..." Her eyes started to tear "what have I ever done to you ?" She said "hanging out with a nerd ? Wearing boys uniform.." She said "it's my choice, not yours, my life" tears slid down her cheeks "but this is across the red line" she wrapped her arm around her bare breasts tighter.

"You keep mocking how my life is going...but you know nothing about it" she said "I've lost my mother since birth, I don't know who is my blood related father, I ran away from my hometown when I was little, my adopted parents were murdered, I don't even remember much of my childhood with my brothers" she started crying "I tried to bond in, but I wasn't cable to be accepted in this world. When I finally got family, you tried to take them away" she clenched on her arms.

She couldn't take it anymore. Kyokai was always afraid to fight, she didn't want anyone to get hurt. Sure she faced a lot of opponents, Bakura for example, her other self, and her own twin brother. People might call her a devil, but a devil, was also once an angel "why are you people so cruel !!?" She yelled "hey Onii-chan ! She's crying !" Aimi laughed "that's a first !"

"Oi ! What do you think your doing to Kyokai-chan !!?" They looked at Ikuto "even I wouldn't do something like that !!" He yelled "you people should know your place !!" He yelled "Kozato.." Kyokai thought. They gasped and made a path for Kyoya and Ryohei, their eyes widen when they saw Kyokai. Kyoya glared and clenched his fists "why the hell can't you leave my girlfriend alone !!?" He death glared, making everyone matter about his words.

Ryohei suddenly disappeared. He appeared when he punched Akiko across the face really hard "what the hell are you people looking at, Damn it !!!?" He yelled at the students "and you !!!" He pointed at the Aimi "can't you just die and leave Kyokai alone !!?" He yelled. Koyo grabbed the tape and broke it in half, dropping it on the floor. Ikuto burned it with his finger, since he got Fire flames.

"I'm here, Hibari-san" Souji came running "good" Kyoya said and walked to Kyokai, making Aimi back off shaking. Kyokai kept her head down as Kyoya knelt "wear this" he took off his blazer and put it around her, making her flinch. He placed the clinic bed sheet that Souji brought over her head, then carried her bride style "you shouldn't throw garbage on the floor" Kyoya said and kicked Akiko out of the way "O-Onii-chan ! Hey !" Aimi glared at Kyoya. He glared over his shoulder "if you weren't a woman, I would have bitten you to death by now"

"Handle them, will you ?" He told Ryohei "leave it to me" Ryohei glared while cracking his knuckles "this is the first time I saw Ryohei this serious" Koyo thought. Kyoya walked his way to the hospital, people were staring at Kyokai as she was covered with the bed sheet "if I caught one eye staring at her I'll be gouging it out" Kyoya glared "hai !" They paled and looked away.

After he dropped her at the hospital, he went back home to get her clothes "here" he placed the clothes on her lap as she sat on the bed "those aren't mine" she looked at him "they are mine, just wear it" he said, not looking at her "I'll be outside" he said and left the room. While she was struggling to wear her clothes, Kyoya was talking to the nurse about her condition. Kyoya's eyes widen at what she said "I see"

When he got in, he saw Kyokai already sleeping "her body is mostly damaged, from the battles and bullying" Kyoya thought while leaning against the door frame "such a weak yet strong heart" he thought "I wouldn't blame her" he sighed and went to sit on the edge of the bed "Orokana Sunōfurēku" he rubbed her cheek with his thumb. She frowned and snuggled on his dress shirt she was wearing, rubbing her face on his school blazer.

He slightly smiled and ruffled her hair "I'll come back tomorrow" he got up to leave. He stopped in his track as his eyes widen. Even thought it was a soft touch, he felt it, Kyokai's finger tips tugging the back of his shirt. He glanced at her slowly shocked "I don't want to stay here" she whispered "please take me with you, Kyo" she said, his eyes widen.

He grabbed her hand gently as he sat on the bed again "don't cry, I hate it when you do" he wiped her tears. He leaned in and kissed her cheek gently "I'll be right back" he said and got up, she grabbed his wrist "only for five minutes, and we'll leave together" he said, her eyes widen "we'll go home ? Together ?" She said, he nodded. She looked down then slowly released him.

Soon, they went home with her on his back "a-am I heavy ?" Kyokai slightly blushed "no, your good on my back" Kyoya said "you won't be going to school for two weeks, depends on your leg" he said "but.." She clenched on him "you'll feel lonely ?" He smirked at her. She blushed, but nodded "don't worry, Kotoya will not go to school for you" he looked ahead "oh" she said relieved "K-Kyo ?" She blushed "what ?" He looked at her "hn ?" He blinked as she placed her lips on his.

She blushed when she noticed he was staring shocked "A-Arigatou" she mumbled and buried her face on his neck, hiding her blushing face. He chuckled and looked ahead "it's no problem" he smiled "Orokana Sunōfurēku" she blushed and clenched on him "U-Urusai, Fukigen Kuraudo" she said.

The next day, Kyoya woke up with arms around his waist and chest. He looked behind him to see Kyokai resting her head on his back. He gently took her hand and kissed it, then carefully got off the bed. After he went to the bathroom and changed, he took another glance at her. She was frowning and clenching on the bed sheets, looking for him.

He looked at the floor and found the purple bear he gave her "she kept it ?" He raised a brow, picking it up, and glanced at Kyokai "I want to call him..Kyo !" She once said "that's my name" he said "then...Kyo #2 !" She laughed "Oi !" He glared. In the end, she named it Sumire, he thought Kyokai is more childish when she's with him, but she's like a cold stone when she's outside. Is that what they meant by Devil ? Though, it had a lot of meanings.

He lift up her arm and placed the purple bear under it, then lowered her arm. She mattered some words then hugged it tightly, he tilted his head while staring at her sleeping face "Devil, they say ?" He bent down a bit, then chuckled "a cute one I'm seeing" he poked her cheek, she frowned and scratched her cheek. She hugged Sumire so tight that she buried it's face between her breasts, and wrapping her leg around the huge bear's body "hn" Kyoya popped a vein and slapped the bear away from her.

He glanced at his pocket watch then at her "I should go now" he mattered. He bent down, placing his hand next to her. He closed his eyes and gently kissed her lips "I'm leaving" he whispered before leaving the room. Kyokai slowly placed her finger tips on her lips and blushed. She sat up and grabbed Sumire, hugging it again. She glanced outside the window as Kyoya walked away, Ryohei running after him "take care" she smiled.

After school, the gang went to the shopping street. Kyoya had to come since he wanted to buy something for Kyokai on his way back. He stared at the pocket watch then sighed "I hope I don't get late" he thought "oh ? What's that Hibari ?" Yamamoto glanced over him and grabbed it, Kyoya's eyes widen "whoa !!" Yamamoto dodged the tonfa and accidentally tossed the pocket watch in the air. Kyoya caught it and put it in his pocket "don't touch it" he glared and walked away.

"Che ! What's his problem ?" Gokudera glared "bad mode ?" Yamamoto said "you can't blame him, he's been like that after since the accident" Adelheid said "even I feel a little bit bad for him" Ikuto mattered "what happened ?" Tsuna asked. The seniors glanced at each other and sighed, Ryohei decided to explain what happened the day before at school, what happened to Kyokai.

Kyoya glared when he bumped into someone's shoulder "if it isn't Hibari ?" Akiko smirked "oh ?" Ryohei glanced at them, so did the others "that's him !" Ikuto said "what does he want now ?" Koyo glared "that's the guy who bullied Kyokai-nee" Tsuna thought "your in my way" Kyoya said "listen, let's forget about what happened yesterday and let's be friends, kay ?" Akiko said "just leave Kyokai and meet other hot girls with me"

"It would be better, right ?" He lift up his hand for a shake. Kyoya stared at his hand "Oi Hibari !" Ryohei said "you wouldn't dare" he thought shocked. Kyoya glanced at Akiko, who was smirking, and lift up his hand "Hibari" Adelheid gasped. Kyoya's hand reached Akiko's, but his hand turned into a fist and punched Akiko's face to the wall with fast speed. They gaped "he punched him !!" Tsuna paled "I said, your in my way" Kyoya said as the wall broke into pieces.

They paled as Kyoya walked ahead, not caring if Akiko was dead or not "Loud Animal, come with me" he said over his shoulder. Ryohei stared shocked then laughed "sorry about him ! He was just mad about what happened to Kyo-itatatatata !!!!" Kyoya dragged Ryohei by the corner of his mouth, they sweat dropped.

"I'm home" Kyoya mattered as he entered the house "hm ?" Kyokai walked from the living room with crutches "oh welcome home" she smiled "don't walk around a lot" he walked and kissed her cheek. He took the crutches and put it aside, making her fall on him. He threw her over his shoulder and got inside the living room "you enjoy carrying me like this, don't you ?" She said "yes, I do" he said, placing her on the couch.

He sighed heavily and sat next to her "I brought you this" he pulled out a box. He opened it to reveal a small strawberry cake "it was too sweet for me and it's a waste of money if I threw it" he said "but you didn't even took a bite from it" she mumbled "whatever, say ah" he lift up the fork for her "Kyoya, I can feed myself" she said "I said, say ah" he glared "ah~" she opened her mouth and ate the cake.

He blushed when he pulled out the fork as she licked her lip "taste sweet" she smiled. She ate the whole small cake, she nibbled on the strawberry that she left for last "why do you always leave the strawberry for last ?" He raised a brow "because strawberry is my favorite" she said "what about watermelon ?" He asked "that too" she nodded.

He watched as she ate the strawberry. He pulled her chin gently and kissed her lips, he slowly laid down, pulling her on top of him "aah, too sweet" he mattered while chewing the strawberry "Kyoya ! Will you stop stealing food from my mouth ? I wanted that strawberry" she glared "oh ? You wanted it ?" He raised a brow, she nodded. He suddenly pulled her head and slipped his tongue in.

She clenched on him when he locked their mouths, entwining their tongues together. They soon broke the kiss and he smirked "how's that ?" He pushed her bangs aside "B-Baka, it was too sweet" she blushed "Itai !" She winced as he pulled her cheeks "why are you so cute ?" He said "Kyo, it hurts" she held his wrists. She frowned when he released, staring at her plastered forearm.

He glared at it, remembering what they had done to her "Kyo ?" She said "Kyokai.." He glanced at her. She flinched when he cupped her cheeks and pulled her down to his face "I will never let anyone bully you ever again, I'll bite them to death until they go to hell" he said "and I won't take 'it doesn't matter' for an answer" he glared. She stared at him shocked before smiling "hm" she nodded and kissed his nose "what was that ?" He said "your cute" she smiled "I'll bite you to death when you heal" he glared "can't wait" she smirked.

"Kyo.." She rested her chin on his chest "hn ?" He replied "I just noticed, your the first persons beside Ryohei to not bully me" she said "why ?" She tilted her head "because.." His eyes looked away while slightly blushing "you can't call yourself a man if you don't treat a woman fairly" he mattered, she raised a brow "okay, because I was in love with you at first sight, alright ?" He glared, she smiled "your so cute" she pecked his lips.

"But..." She looked down and clenched on him "I was really glad..that you didn't hate me even breaking a couple of rules back then" she mumbled "I should have hated you, but I couldn't" he patted her head, she looked up at him "I love you" she smiled "ever since I met you" he smiled back. They chuckled as he pulled her head to his chest, hugged her shoulders and resting his cheek on her head, while she snuggled on him comfortably.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.1K 22
Future Hibari x reader Continuing a Season 2 from As long as long as I have you season 1. How you and Hibari are together in future where both of you...
103K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...
52.6K 1.9K 8
After the fight in the future, Tsuna has problems with sleep. Who do you think will help him? :) Pairing: Hibari x Tsuna (1827) Rated: T Sequel: Cure...
6.6K 149 45
This story happened 12 years later. Erima is the new external head adviser and has a crush on hibari. Hibari has a girl named Nina beside him that is...