Raised By Wolves

由 BookNerd808

"I was raised by wolves, not werewolves, proper wolves."  A girl raised by pack of grey wolves in the for... 更多

Raised By Wolves
Prologue-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Epilogue- The Last
The sequel
Editing
Teaser for the sequel-

Help!

744 21 6
由 BookNerd808

This book has a lot of reads now and I would really appreciate if some of my readers could write below what they think about the book. A lot of people are adding it to their to read lists and I would like to add some of the comments onto the blurb to let people know what they think.

 On the first document with the blurb on,  I will copy the comments that are left below onto it with the username of who said it. If you want to remain anonymous, send me your thoughts privately and I won't say who's comment it was. 

I would really appreciate if you would do this. 

I will post the squeal soon. 

Thank you! 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

170K 3.9K 22
She was a soon to be 18 year old who didn't want a mate. The thought of being tied town for the rest of her life was something Veronica didn't want...
7.6K 522 42
Ever since that day, everything changed. Ever since that day, the people she knew, everything she thought she knew, changed. Watch a little girl's li...
1.6M 97.7K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
80.1K 2.8K 33
Oakley Pots, a spitfire soul who has the need to escape her parents. When she does, the last thing she wanted was to meet her mate. No matter how ha...