Epilogue- The Last

“Ella come here, you need to see this!” Devon exclaimed.

            I sighed slightly, picking up the plate of pizza and heading over to where Devon called me from. Devon took the plate form me and bit into the pizza eagerly. He than used his other hand to turn the TV up. I seated next to him and Maisie shuffled herself onto my knee. I cast my gaze to the TV but had to double check when I saw Megan. But my eyes hadn’t failed me.

            She stood there, brown hair tied up and eyes twinkling with passion, a ferocious smile painted on her lips.

“Be fair to werewolves, we’re the exact same as you, we just have another side!” She shouted confidently.

            She was placed in from of the white house in the capital city of our former country. Surrounding her was a passion filled group of werewolves supporting her; she had this in her control. The news switched over to something about gas prices rising. Devon switched the news of and smiled at me.

“She’s amazing, she’s done it!” I giggled before taking a bite of my pizza.

“We’ve barely seen her over the last year,” Devon frowned.

“She’ll visit soon.”

            He smiled when the phone rang. I laughed at him, knowing it would be Megan. He had grown close to his half sister. He grinned excitedly and I shook my head at it. But, after a year in Canada, we were glad to be free.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've posted the blurb/prologue to the sequel, there will be more to follow soon :)