In Too Deep

By lesha

Skye's parents were killed and she was put into foster care at the age of 11. Now at the age of 18, she's a... More

A Day In The Hustle
Interviews And Ass Shaking
Trap House
Keyed Cars
Day Off
Payback
First Dates
Drama
Retribution
Street Wars
Apologize
Close Call
Surprises Part One
Surprises Part Two
The Z Affect
Warnings
New Club
Third Date
Funny Acting Hoes
Gulity Conscience
This Bitch
Head In The Game
A Blind Date
Street Wars & Plans
Proclamation of Love (Part 1)
Proclamation of Love (Part 2)
Another Day
A Mission for Information
A Story (Part 1)
Story (Part 2)
A Who?
The Question
Moving Day
A Single Shot
Jealously is Bad For Your Health
A New Beacon of Information
I Wanna Sex You, Baby
A Score To Settle
Dress Shopping
bonus chapter
The Kingpin (Part 1)
The Kingpin (Part 2)
The Bunny
A Tour of Our Empire
Matching Tattoos & Dates
Ride or Die Chick
Running Errands
A Request
The Truth
Chill
Bang Bang
A Few Days
Birthday Wishes (Part 1)
Birthday Wishes (Part 2)
Prepared (Part 1)
Prepared (Part 2)
Pain
Heaven
Awakening
The Truth
Bound & Gagged
Search & Destory
bonus chapter
A New Break
Scars
Finding Them (Part 1)
Finding Them (Part Two)
Wars
Epilogue

A Visit, A Dinner, & A Confession

3.5K 152 18
By lesha

Don't forget to check out Every Shade.

A Visit, A Dinner, & A Confession

Skye

I was nervous. I was afraid to see the look on her mother's face when she saw me. Would she approve? Disapprove? Would she even acknowledge me?

I looked down at the clothes I wore. The black pants and white dress shirt seemed fitting for a jail visit.

Zayne wore a nice button down shirt under a creme colored sweater and a pair of nice dark jeans paired with her tan Timberland boots. She looked very respectable.

We got in the car, driving out to the local prison where her mother was held. My leg hadn't stopped bouncing since I woke up this morning. I touched the bun at the back of my head at least fifty times the first twenty minutes of the car ride.

"You'll be fine." Zayne said, but even she didn't sound convincing.

I looked down at the black Timberland's that were on my feet and took a deep breath. I could do this. I could do this. Meeting someone's mother isn't a big deal..unless they're in jail for murder.

My hip was aching since it hadn't healed properly. My heart was beating erratically. My skin was sweaty.

The car pulled to stop in front of the prison. Zayne got out and held my hand tightly. My stomach grumbled with nerves and I laid against her shoulder. She emptied her pockets when we went through the metal detector. This was the one place Zayne really didn't carry a gun.

We followed the signs to the visiting station and sat at the cold metal table. Her mother hadn't been brought out yet.

Zayne looked at me. "I love you. Always remember that. No matter what my mother tells you."

I nodded, kissing her cheek softly. She held my hand on the table top and her breath hitched when a woman came out.

She was so damn beautiful and looked too much like Zayne. Her smooth yellow skin, her long curly hair, and her brown eyes.

She looked grim as she sat across from us, and the officer removed her handcuffs. She looked at Zayne assessed every inch of her and softly touched her cheek before pulling away and looking at me.

"You're too pretty to be living this lifestyle." She said, "You could be doing so much with yourself."

"Thanks but I love her." I said, leaning against Zayne who was already stiffened.

"I love you too." She whispered.

"You can love her but believe me, her love is toxic. Their love is toxic. There's no fixing them, the recklessness, the danger, you can never be safe. Please don't fall into this routine. You were me. I was you. And look at me now." She said, her voice sounded dead. Her eyes flickered over to Zayne. She said nothing. Only looked at her only living daughter. "If you're gonna love her, take care of her. This is my only child left. And I love her. I cannot talk to her. I cannot look at her for too long without thinking of her dead father. The man died doing what she does and she refuses to change it. She's just as toxic as he was. And I got sucked in because I loved him."

I was honestly speechless. I didn't know what to say to that. I would never understand her way of love is toxic. Her love is special. Her love is tender.

"But this is your life. I just don't want your story to repeat mine. You have no idea what I went through trying to love that man. And he wasn't grateful for it. Don't do this." She repeated her warning before looking at Zayne again.

"I love you." Zayne said to her mother.

Her mother smiled and held her hand softly. She didn't respond instead she stood and the officer came to put her handcuffs back on.

"My love is toxic." Zayne whispered to me as we arrived back to the car. "Look at you. You can barely walk."

"Your love is effortless. It's amazing and I'm never letting it go." I whispered back to her.

L A T E R

After the visit with Zayne's mother at the jail, we arrived at Fi's house. Zayne picked up a nice bottle of champagne and a 24 pack of beer.

She arrived at the small white brick house where 4 trucks identical to hers were parked in the drive way. The lawn was green but not well taken care of. The house had a loose cobble footpath that led to the front door.

Zayne knocked twice fast before one slow knock. Fi pulled open the door after checking out the window. She smiled at us before hugging me and dapping Zayne.

"You look beautiful." I complimented.

"So do you." She said, smiling at me.

Her chestnut brown hair was wrapped in a messy bun, her red dress stopped above her knees, and was flattering to her beautiful body, and her make up was very natural.

We entered deeper into her house and it smelled like pumpkin pie. Rio and Tubby sat cuddled on the love seat each with a steaming cup of something in their hands. Banks had his arm around his girlfriend for the moment; a girl with long waist length weave, a curvy body, and skin as pale as snow. Montana had the same boy from The Kingpin on his lap; a short boy with deep waves, a bright smile, and wide hazel-green eyes.

Rio hugged me, "Hey bitch. How was it?"

"Hey girl. I'll tell you later." I said.

I looked over the room again and looked at the recliner. Rio returned to Tubby who welcomed her back with an large hug. Zayne stood behind me, her arms resting over my shoulders.

An unknown man sat on the recliner chair. He was a dark butter color, long brown dreads hung past his shoulders, and his brown eyes twinkled. Fi saw me staring and intervened before I opened my mouth.

"Zayne, Skye, I want you to meet my boyfriend Ricky." Fi introduced.

Zayne dapped him while I simply eyed him. He reached out for a handshake and I delicately shook his hand. He didn't look much like someone Fi would date. Fi looked well groomed, cocoa butter colored men with facial hair that had certain thuggish swagger about them.

He had none of these qualities.

We entered the dining room where we all sat at the wooden table that was set with plates and food laid on the table everywhere.

Zayne grabbed a bottle of beer while I poured myself a glass of wine. Nobody asked about grace.

"How are you guys? I'm Deonte. Not that Montana is kind enough to introduce me." Deonte, Montana's date, stated. His face formed an overly cheery smile.

"I'm great and you?" I said, smiling. "I'm Skye by the way."

"I'm fantastic." He said.

"I'm Rio & this is Tubby." Rio said, smiling at him.

I realized nobody else would introduce themselves so I pinched Zayne. She jumped and glared at me.

"I'm Zayne. That's Banks and that's Fi." Zayne said, rubbing her arm still.

Banks continued eating while his company kept staring at him. She rolled her eyes and muttered, "Is you go introduce me?"

Banks rolled his eyes, "This Shantice."

"Nice to meet y'all." She said, smiling at us.

We nodded, she wouldn't even be here tomorrow. We didn't need to know her name.

"So how y'all life?" Shantice asked.

"Bueno." Fi said.

"Wouldn't it be bien?" Ricky asked. She flicked him in the head. He chuckled and kissed her hand.

Bottles of beer were flowing and cups of wine were sloshing, people were drinking and getting drunk. Dinner had been finished an hour ago and we now sat on the couch around the TV talking.

"Let's play truth/dare or drink." Fi said again.

"What are we? 10?" Tubby said, sipping her beer.

Rio sat next to me around the table, "I think it'll be fun."

"Me too." I said, settling my head on her shoulder.

"Me third!" Deonte said, smiling.

"Good, we play. I'll start." Fi said, looking at Zayne. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Zayne said, looking at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"I dare you ta suck Skye big toe." Fi said.

Zayne scrunched her face up but made me take off my boot so she could touch my feet. My toe nails were painted black and freshly pedicured. She lifted my foot to her mouth and stopped a few inches away.

"You go kiss me after this?" She asked me.

"It's my foot, ain't it?" I said.

That's like saying I'm dirty. Like if a girl eat my pussy and then I say don't kiss me. That's like me saying my pussy dirty or my pussy stinks.

Zayne stuck the toe in her mouth quickly before spitting it back out. I chuckled and she pulled me into her.

"Yo Tubs, truth or dare?" Zayne said.

"Truth b." Tubby said.

"Pussy." Zayne said smiling, "How long did you like Rio before you asked her out?"

Tubby gave Zayne the finger, "A few months."

"Specific time amount." Zayne said.

"Nope I answered the question didn't I?" Tubby said. "Truth or dare, Banks?"

"Dare nigga." Banks said.

"I dare you to go outside naked until a car passes." Tubby said.

"No nigga its cold outside." Banks said.
"A'ight you gotta drink." Tubby said.

"What I drink?" Banks asked.

"I'll be right back with it." Fi said, going into the kitchen.

A few minutes later she returned and handed him a shot glass. It was yellow and brown.

"What the hell is that?" Shantice asked.

"Egg yolk, cinnamon, pepper, chilli, vodka, milk, mouthwash, and a dab of my big toe." Fi said.

Banks shook his head, "I'll do the dare."

"Too late." Fi said, watching his face scrunch up in disgust

"Or what?" Banks challenged.

"I'll punch the shit out of you." Montana said.

Banks downed the shot gasping and gagging. He ran to the bathroom and gagged for a minute before just dry heaving spit. "That was disgusting. I feel like I gotta shit."

"You a nasty muthafucka." Shantice said, her eyes streaming tears and her mouth laughing with every breath she took.

"Fuck you." Banks said before looking at Montana. "Truth or fucking dare?"

"Truth." Montana said.

"Do you ever take it up the ass?" Banks asked.

Deonte laughed and Montana smirked down at Deonte, "Nah man, forever a top."

Deonte cuddled closer to Montana who had his arms around the little boy.

"Truth or dare babe?" Montana asked Deonte.

Deonte smiled. Everyone was shocked at the pet name. This was cute.

"Dare." Deonte said.

"I dare you to-"

"No never mind! Let's change it to truth. It's not too late right?" Deonte said.

"Never too late. What's the freakiest you've ever done?" Montana asked.

Deonte blushed three different colors of red. "I, um, had a, um, threesome."

"No details?" Banks asked.

"Nope." Montana said, grabbing Deonte and pulling him closer to him which seemed impossible.

"Truth or dare, Ricky?" Deonte asked.

"Truth." Ricky said.

He was very quiet. He reminded me of a snake. I didn't like him. Something was off about him.

I touched Zayne, "I don't like him." I whispered while kissing her cheek. She nodded to me.

"What was your first impression of everyone in the room?" Deonte asked.

"Well of you I was like look at the little fairy. For Montana I was like damn he look buff. For Banks I was like why he bring this girl he don't like to Thanksgiving dinner. For Rio I was like look at her ass. For Tubby I was like she lucky to have her cuh got damn that ass." Fi smacked him in the head but didn't looked too upset. His eyes looked over each one of us ad he said our names, "For Fi I was like I'm in love. For Zayne I was like damn she exerts power. Lemme not get on her bad side. For Skye I was like damn. Why she gotta be gay? Why so she fine? Have you seen her ass?"

"You disrespectful piece of shit." I mumbled.

"Who you calling a piece of shit?" He asked.

"The only piece of shit in the room." I challenged.

"And I'm talking to the only hoe in the room. You tryna suck my dick for a few bucks? That's what strippers do right?" He said.

Fi didn't hold back this time, her fist connected with Ricky's cheek. Zayne grabbed the nigga by his dreads and pulled him away from Fi's swinging hands. But only to punch him in the jaw and jam her gun into his gut.

"If you ever speak about my girl in such a degrading manner again, you'll never speak again." Zayne said.

I walked over to Ricky and spat directly in his face, "Pussy bitch."

He lunged at me breaking past Zayne but I slid to the side but not fast enough. His arm wrapped around my chest but I elbowed his throat. Thank God for these classes that Zayne made me take. I'll forever owe my life to those.

"Sorry Fi." Zayne said as everyone aimed at his head with their guns, including me. Shantice and Deonte were watching wide eyed.

I tapped Zayne and nodded towards them. She got the point and pulled the man up after stomping on his face, literally with her Timberland.

"Get the fuck out of here." She said, before pulling him closer so she could whisper, "I'll see you later. Ain't no use in hiding."

"Shit, Zayne Skye's bleeding." Fi said, grabbing me and pulling me towards her.

"I'm fine." I said, realizing my stitches had probably popped open from the man tackling me to the ground.

She shook her head while Zayne grabbed me quickly. She pulled me to the bathroom and pulled down the pants I wore and looked at the wound. It was bleeding but not heavily. The blood had seeped into the white shirt I wore though.

She wiped the blood away with a alcohol pad and added a bandaid for good measures.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said.

Sooooo. Idk this chapter was started a week ago and I just finished it a week later so the tone might switch up. My bad. Anyways, make sure you comment and vote.

Don't forget to check out Every Shade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 480 4
18+Explicit sexual scenes. Very graphic scenes of murder, rape, and drug use. Read at your own discretion. Scarlett Daniels grew up in the system...
19.8K 620 36
Yn the name hun and right now your going to be entering my world of craziness. Drama? Well you might as well say my family be looking for it. I'm a s...
18.4K 534 31
This story is about a girl name Essence Who Falls For a Boy Name Carter but the streets known him as Shakey. But is it Love or lust? Essence is 17 a...
486K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...