No Regrets, Just LOVE||Cross...

By GuminaLumina

From sweet and savory to misery and melancholy, a little compendium of short stories about being in love with... More

Cross Fight B-daman x Reader One Shots
Samuru||Shut Up||
Novu||Gentleman JUST Don't Kiss and Tell||
Simon||Boys Be Ambitious||
Derek||Bird||
Kamon||A Day At a Restaurant||
Byakuga||Straight-Faced Boy||
Kaito||Under the Moonlight||
Author's Note
||New year's Changes||
Basara|| Darkness Can Be Your Light||
Mitsuru||MAJI LOVE 1000%||
Riki & Samuru||Mysterious Miracle||
Yuki||Summer Festival||
Author's Note #2
||(Special) Various|| Fiesta
Kamon||Here's your Order, Sir!
Ken||Reminiscing in The Merry-Go-Round||
Yuki||Moon Viewing Recital||AU
Riki||Yesterday Evening||AU
Reggie||R.P.G ~Rocking Playing Games||
||Hiatus Note||
||Guys, I'm still alive||
Kamon||Lost Time Memory||AU
Request||Samuru|| Confession Rehearsal|| AU
Request||Roma||Heart a la Mode
Riki||The Rock City Girl||
Byakuga||Female Structural||
Request||Ken||Weightless||
Older!Riki||A Simple Case of 'JEALOUSY'||
Older!Byakuya||On the Wings of Love||
Request||Novu||Ghost Story||
Extra #1: When Author is Jealous!
Request||Simon||Get Over that Darn Fear, Already!!!||
Request||Roma||One Man's Wish||
Surprise!
Riki(Season Special)|| 'Tis The Season To Fall in Love||
Samuru(Season Special)||Remembering You||
This New Year...I Want Him To...
The Big Comeback
||Can I Have This Dance?||AU
||Can I Have This Dance||AU||2
Asuka||One Day Boyfriend|||
Request||Samuru||Living The Bitter Life||
Request||Basara|| Irresistible||
Like I'm Gonna Lose You||AU||1
Samuru||Butterfly (pt.1)
Go Go Go|| Goodbye Everyone|||

Novu||Duet? More Like Do-Not!||

597 15 32
By GuminaLumina

||NovuXReader||

It's not dirty I swear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of the final school bell echoed throughout the whole school campus. Everybody started to fix their belongings and readied themselves to go home. A lone girl sits behind all of the fussing around their home room. Her ears quickly heard a nearby conversation. "Hey, we should invite (y/n) to her party... I mean she's kinda cool"

"I don't know. Maybe she wouldn't agree"

"We haven't tried yet...Let's do it"

The said girl quickly stood up and almost ran towards the exit of their homeroom, but then quickly stopped by having a pulling pressure on her wrist. "Hey (y/n) you should join us at Lueni's party. Everybody's invited" the voice of the girl she overheard earlier met her ears. Yes, she heard that there was a party going in. Lueni's invited the whole classroom. And (y/n)'s the only one who's not asked to go(cause maybe she hid herself for her not to get noticed). She quickly shakes her head no. But the hand on her wrist remains.

"C'mon (y/n). A little party would hurt, right?" a voice said behind the crowd that eventually grew as they tried to pester the poor girl to go. The crowd dispersed as a familiar face stood in front of her. "N-Novu...!" she blushed as the most hottest(I'm sorry forgive me...) guy in class smiled at her. "What do you say, hmm?" he said,a waiting her answer.

"Well, if you say so...A little wouldn't hurt right" she muttered and fiddled with her hands. The silver haired male flashed her a charming grin and turned to face his classmates. "She's going" he said, as the class erupted into cheers. 'W-what am I? A celebrity all of a sudden' she though as she brushed past all the excited students to run to a clearing. She needed to calm down, her heart was going to jump out of place

~~~

"(y/n) are you serious?! You've gotten yourself invited to a party! That's not like you at all" her guardian screamed as she rubbed her forehead. When (y/n) quickly recovered. she ran straight to her house. She came bursting through the door and surprised her guardian. She explained what happened and busted out some colorful words. Earning her an ear pinch from the white haired woman.

"Well, since it's your first time. I guess it wouldn't hurt" (y/n) perked up in surprise and walked briskly to her sort-of-mom. She hugged her tightly and buried her face into her stomach. "This is why I love you" the (h/c) haired girl muttered, as she felt a hand ran through her hair.

"Hey, I won't stop you. You need to socialize. Just be back at the earliest time possible. Also don't get caught." the girl broke the embrace and patted her head. "Make a move on that Novu-guy" she blushed at the mention of her crush. "I...I need to change" (y/n) announced and ran up the stairs.

When she reached her room. she shut the door loudly from her embarrassment. She began to think about her choices. The only reason she agreed it's 'cause she can't resist an offer, if he offered it of course. The girl exhaled and began shuffling through her closet trying to find a good outfit to wear.

~~~

(y/n) knocked on a hard wood door. She looked at the window. Inside, there were neon lights flashing so bright and so fast that it can make you go blind. She turned around when she heard the door opening. It revealed a girl with silver hair. She was Lueni, the host of the said party. "(y/n)! You made it!" she exclaimed and hugged the girl. The (h/c) haired girl stood their awkwardly. She and this girl wasn't really close, like just acquaintances they never really interacted that much.

Anyways, she just let the girl have her moment before breaking the embrace. "Wanna go inside?" she asked before walked towards the door. She nodded and chased after her. (y/n) went inside, to be met by people jamming to the music.

Bodies were piling up on the dance floor or just outside the pool area. Surprisingly, Lueni got a band to perform for the party. (e/c) colored eyes traced over the name of the band. "Golden Crown" she has heard of the name. They were just performing in some special occasions locally. Maybe Lueni asked them to do a gig here. While being lost in her thoughts she occasionally bumped into someone, realizing that she was walking absentmindedly.

"O-Oh crap...I-I'm sorry" she stumbled over her words, but when the person she bumped into turned around, she felt all the air in her lungs run away. It was Novu! She quickly ran outside the room into the pool area and took a sit on the benches provided.

The girl breathed, trying to calm down her heart. She bumped into Novu. Novu Moru! The guy that girls fawn over, yet she managed to go out alive. Not being killed by his fanclub. She buried her face into her hands, rubbing her face to lessen the red hue in it. A cold breeze wafted by, causing her to shiver. Her petite frail body was clothed in (one of these)

A slow beat of 'Love Yourself' started to play(I know this song is...ugh, i can't even. Deal with it). She heard it a few times, but this was a more acoustic cover. She started to calm down and got the courage to go back in.

She waltzed over to the food counter and got a snack. After some popular songs from the band, their lead singer spoke: "Okay guys, let me ask you a question!" the crowd instantly went quiet, motioning the male to continue. "Do you like to party?!" screams erupted from below the stage. "Yeah, I know you guys like to party. But, do you guys like to party...in your bedroom?!" 

(y/n) immediately knew what would happen after that. The group of teens made some noise, showing their excitement. "Now, I just need 2 volunteers to sing this Cash Cash song!". She loved the said Electro group but, standing in front of her whole class, with somebody she does/doesn't know made her think otherwise. 

"All right, I think I spot someone lucky over there" his finger pointed to her. 'Oh joy! I hope it's him I'm paired with' she thought sarcastically, as she started scooting away. But the crowed quickly raised her into the air. And then she was on stage with the band. "And you! Lucky sir are going to sing with her" (e/c) colored orbs, followed his finger.

After she saw who she's pared with she silently said: "Thank you life for being with me...it now my time to die". It landed on Novu. He chuckled and walked up to the make shift stage. "Hey (y/n). Guess we'll suffer this together" he said before the music starts.

"There's a party in your bedroom all night long
There's a party in your bedroom all night long
There's a lot of talk about you
'Cause there's a party in your bedroom all night long
Pretty boy
It's a show
Let it go when you're alone

There's a party in your bedroom all night long
There's a lot of talk about you
'Cause there's a party in your bedroom all night long
Pretty boy
It's a show
Let it go when you're alone
Lips sealed tight don't say goodnight"

(y/n) stood awkwardly as the crowd digested the sound of her voice. 'Crap am I doing bad' she thought before a familiar voice started to sing the next line.

"Walking down the street
Keepin' hush hush on the scene
No one knows you
Such a mystery
Opposite of fun 'til you turn the power on
Then you come out turning up the heat
Upstairs all alone
One click for a show
Your roof is on fire
You're losing control "

Novu had some confidence that made the crowd want to dance with the rhythm. That made fire up with determination on her next part.

"There's a party in your bedroom all night long
There's a party in your bedroom all night long
There's a lot of talk about you
'Cause there's a party in your bedroom all night long
Pretty boy
It's a show
Let it go when you're alone

There's a party in your bedroom all night long
There's a lot of talk about you
'Cause there's a party in your bedroom all night long
Pretty boy
It's a show
Let it go when you're alone
Lips sealed tight don't say goodnight"

The crowd gotten wild when she finished her part. They trashing around like crazy people. The music was driving them insane.

"It's no debate
When I think of you
Can't stay on track
'Cause I can't wait
Can't stay on track
Can't hide the fact "

Novu started nearing the girl, as she sang the next part

" You're all I want
You're all I need
Let's get this party started
Kick it hard just you and me "

She started feeling the music and danced to the beat, not noticing him nearing her.

"There's a party in your bedroom all night long
There's a lot of talk about you
'Cause there's a party in your bedroom all night long
Pretty boy
It's a show
Let it go when you're alone

There's a party in your bedroom all night long
There's a lot of talk about you
'Cause there's a party in your bedroom all night long
Pretty boy
It's a show
Let it go when you're alone
Lips sealed tight don't say goodnight"

Novu wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lip on her cheek and then her lips. She couldn't do anything, but just feel the extreme pressure on her lips as she blacked out.

~~~

The next day, (y/n) went to school with deep eye bags. But it was worth it. She thought about what happened last night and blushed. She couldn't get her mind off what Novu did. Speaking of which, he walked towards her. Her (e/c) colored eyes darted anywhere but him. But, he only chuckled and when he was a short distance away from her he grabbed her chin. Forcing her to face him.

"I-I didn't know y-you like Cash Cash" was the only thing that squeaked out of her lips. Novu kept looking at her and chuckled. "Neither have I" he brushed a stray lock of hair and placed it back in it's right position. They kept that position for a while, but Novu was the first one to break the silence.

"Still thinking 'bout last night?" that question caught her off guard. But it was true. He was a boy worth fighting for. He has he own fan club. Intentional or not. He's just not deserving for a socially deprived girl like her.

"I-I just think that you're good for somebody else. I-"

"Don't talk so lowly about yourself. You're fine. No, you're perfect" he corrected himself, and kissed her cheek. She hugged him and buried her face in his chest. The petals of a nearby Sakura tree fluttered like confetti.

I never liked singing in front of so many people. But when it's you. It's a duet for us only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello fellow readers! I based this off, obliviously over a Cash Cash song. I love it so much that I just had to write something about it. Then here it is. I promise, e=when you hear 'Party In Your Bedroom' it'll get you dancing. Okay, school's been a little biatch to me! It bombed me with so many things! Ugh I hate it!

Welp you can say it's norm. Ehehe!! Anyways, I think the next one shot is a Samuru one. So get ready. :3

Songs Used:

Party In Your Bedroom - Cash Cash(how many times have I repeated this?)

Read, Vote, Comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 2.5K 67
[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and obviously, you ! I can write : - games or...
75.4K 1.7K 106
Well, here's my Galra Dating Preferences IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, meaning that ea...
6.2K 180 9
A Gilbert Blythe x Reader love story! Discontinued SHORT story⚠️ After your family had been struggling with money, you move to Avonlea, in hopes of...
503 29 16
Short stories by request. Primarily YouTubers. :} Feel free to make a request. :D