In Too Deep

By lesha

Skye's parents were killed and she was put into foster care at the age of 11. Now at the age of 18, she's a... More

A Day In The Hustle
Interviews And Ass Shaking
Trap House
Keyed Cars
Day Off
Payback
First Dates
Drama
Retribution
Street Wars
Apologize
Close Call
Surprises Part One
Surprises Part Two
The Z Affect
Warnings
New Club
Third Date
Funny Acting Hoes
Gulity Conscience
This Bitch
Head In The Game
A Blind Date
Street Wars & Plans
Proclamation of Love (Part 1)
Proclamation of Love (Part 2)
Another Day
A Mission for Information
A Story (Part 1)
Story (Part 2)
A Who?
The Question
Moving Day
A Single Shot
Jealously is Bad For Your Health
A New Beacon of Information
I Wanna Sex You, Baby
A Score To Settle
Dress Shopping
bonus chapter
The Kingpin (Part 1)
The Kingpin (Part 2)
The Bunny
Matching Tattoos & Dates
Ride or Die Chick
Running Errands
A Request
The Truth
Chill
Bang Bang
A Few Days
Birthday Wishes (Part 1)
Birthday Wishes (Part 2)
Prepared (Part 1)
Prepared (Part 2)
Pain
Heaven
Awakening
A Visit, A Dinner, & A Confession
The Truth
Bound & Gagged
Search & Destory
bonus chapter
A New Break
Scars
Finding Them (Part 1)
Finding Them (Part Two)
Wars
Epilogue

A Tour of Our Empire

4.7K 163 12
By lesha

Don't forget to check out Every Shade. Message me about the collab if interested

A Tour of Our Empire

Skylander ☺

"If I say I'm at the trap, chances are I mean this one." Zayne said, pushing open the door of the should be condemned white house after she unlocked it. A man stood there with a gun and watched us enter.

The smell was terrible but Zayne seemed to have gotten used to it. We stood in a small room with dirty carpets that had questionable spots on it, a dirty brown couch sat in the far corner next to a table. A few junkies were spread across the room, injecting themselves with liquid poison.

Zayne led me past them and into the kitchen. Two naked woman stood with masks over their mouth, mixing something on the stove.

"This is how they should be. Not stealing the product they making. To ensure that they work naked or I kill them on the spot. No questions asked." Zayne said, "Do you wanna learn to make crack? You go have to anyway. I'll teach you soon."

I just nodded, watching the girls assess me before turning back around to do their jobs. I followed Zayne to the back of the house where the rooms had no doors except one. Soiled mattresses were on the floor in each room except the bathroom which smelled like somebody shitted on the floor and left it sitting there.

"This is my office. Only I and Tubby have the keys to it. You'll get a copy once you learn the ropes babe." Zayne said, touching my hips and bringing them back into her. "I know you ain't used to this but well, there's no way to make this sound better so I'll just stop there."

I laughed, shaking my head at her. She led me downstairs where three men stood with heavy guns.

"This where they package shit. They also gotta be naked or they die. The guards aren't naked but if something comes up missing, they're the first to go." Zayne said, eyeing them before leading me bcak upstairs.

"And this is only one?" I asked, astounded at how she kept track of who was at which house and what house made what.

"Yes. Ready for the next house?" Zayne asked.

At The Last House..

We went to four different houses including the one from earlier. She also showed me some of our connection's houses and where her crew lived. She pointed out drug dealers who belonged to us and kicked the ones who weren't ours out of the streets. She showed me the dynamics of making a drug deal before we pulled up at the house Big Boss wanted to meet at.

It was empty but was one of his trap houses in furthest point down North, closest to the East side.

We walked in with Tubby who met us there. We sat down in the makeshift office, in three chairs provided. Big Boss sat at the desk, looking at us.

"What happened to your face?" He asked, his eyes fixed on Zayne.

"Got into a fight. Nigga dead now so it don't matter." She said.

He nodded before eyeing Tubby and I. He smiled slightly when he saw how nervous I was.

"So, this was my plan. I supply you with soldiers, weapons, and who exactly to go after. Some people like Fernando will need a group of people to kill him because he's a thug. But some of them like Blaze for example, ain't shit. They don't need an army." Big Boss said before his eyes landed on me. "Can lil shawty shoot?"

"I've been taking her too the range. She ain't that bad." Zayne said.

Big Boss nodded, "Good. You got some powerful enemies. Somebody out for ya head. Putting 50,000 on ya head."

I stopped breathing. Somebody wanted to kill my baby? I looked at her but Zayne didn't looked fazed.

"We'll be a'ight." Zayne said, grabbing my hand.

She took the list of names which ranged from small time drug dealers to well known thugs who wanted to come up.

Zayne shook her head, "Popping some of these niggas will be too easy."

Tubby nodded, "Easy money."

I sat in the passenger seat of the car while Zayne went inside of Montana's house. She said it wouldn't take long but I didn't want to go inside.

I looked at my social media accounts and smirked when I saw a picture of Rio & Tubby on Rio's page.

Me: mmmhm bitch. I see you.

Best Bitch : girl what you see? Lemme see too.

I took a screenshot of the picture and sent it to her.

Me: this is what I see

Best Bitch : you fucking irritating.

Me: *laughing emojis because they won't show up when I publish this.* I know. wyd?

Best Bitch: chilling, ima come over yours. Lemme know when you home.

Me: mmmm maybe. I don't know if I wanna see you.

Best Bitch: I didn't ask if you wanted to see me bitch. You ain't go no choice.

Me: whatever. I'll see you later.

Zayne sat in the driver seat and looked at me. "I know you ain't go wanna take this but I got this for you." She handed me a silver gun and I took it from her hands. "It's a small like pistol 9mm Beretta."

My mouth was dry. I was afraid to have this. Did this make me a thug? The power to end someone's life was in my hands.

"Why do I need this?" I asked, looking at the gun.

"If people are after me, then they after you too. You're mine and I took you to The Kingpin. You don't take a hoe to The Kingpin. They know I care about you." Zayne said, "Please keep it."

I nodded, I don't think I could use it. My hands were already covered in sweat just holding the gun. I made sure to click the safety on once I found it and put it inside my purse.

At Home...

Rio and I sat on the couch while Zayne cooked dinner for us. I looked down at my lap, feeling my phone vibrate.

A new text message from Genesis had appeared. Why in the hell was she texting me? I don't fuck with her and she knows that. Hell, why did I even still have this bitch number?

Genesis: can we talk?
Me: no.
Genesis: please?
Me: bitch no.

She didn't text me back but instead called me. Rio smacked her lips, peeping at the name and snatching my phone.

"Hello?" She said, her lips already in a mean mug.

Her eye had went down but not much, her lips didn't look that bad, and she was walking so her ribs weren't broken.

"Mhm, too bad. She don't wanna talk to you now don't call her fucking back. Dumb ass bitch." Rio said, ending the call.

"Gee, thanks. I couldn't do that myself." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You couldn't." She said, "Bitch had the audacity to ask if she could hang with us."

"Your enemy's ex girlfriend is your enemy." I said, laughing at myself.

She just looked at me before flicking my forehead and shaking her head. "Lame ass."

Zayne made some hamburgers but they had onions and cheese on the inside. They were really good. Rio had decided to go home and Zayne all but ravished me the second Rio closed the door and she locked it.

I held her at bay, looking at her beautiful face. "What if I'm bad at this?"

"At what?" She asked but she knew what I was talking about.

I looked at her with a dry look, "Don't play dumb."

She sighed, "You won't be bad at it."

"What if I burn the crack?" I asked.

She started laughing, clutching her stomach while big, juicy tears rolled down her cheeks. "You farreal?"

"Yes! Stop laughing!" I whined, but couldn't help the giggles that left my mouth as she laughed again.

"If you burn the cocaine then we'll remake it. You won't be bad. I can tell." She said, "Now can I have you?"

EOC! I hope you enjoyed it. If so lemme know. If not why not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.2K 36
⚠️FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE REWRITTEN AFTER BOOK IS FINISHED (they are wonky and i swear if you get through them then it gets better from there trus...
41.2K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
87.8K 2.1K 54
Camille is a thug from the hard cold streets of brooklyn. She has been a hustler since she was five. Her momma was strung out on drugs real bad. They...
354K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...