Forbidden (Book Two)

Galing kay nylaarayy

Love Can Make You Do Some Crazy Things. It can bring a family together and it can tear it apart. Xavia's chil... Higit pa

Can't Never Be Me
Some Things Are Best Left Unsaid
Rebels In The Building
At Your Best You Are Loved
AUTHOR NOTE
Smoking Chambers
Confidence is Slim
The City of Love PART 1
The City of Love PART 2
New To This
The Pressure
All This Craziness
Fed Up
Maybe We Can Try
Our Late Night Memories
AUTHOR NOTE
Something So Wrong Feels So Right
Adulthood
Broken Record
Unpredictable
College Break
A F'd Up Eve
Wait What Happen?
More Drama
Screw All Of It
Ordinary People
WTF
Weight Lifted Off My Shoulders
Making Decisions
Author Note
Hol' Up
Time For Some Change
All Because of You
Author Note
Forever More
Guilts Eats Your Soul
Why Me
Gone
Ending
NEW Book

Was it Worth It?

722 40 3
Galing kay nylaarayy

Chapter Thirty

ONE MONTH LATER.......

#Amari POV

I groaned leaning back in my bean bag frustrated. It's been a month since me and Xylia fucked and it was pissing me off. She been acting different and we haven't fucked since. I needed some more pussy and I been feeling really deprived. When I ask her for some she either get mad or sad that I'm only using her for sex.

Now no I'm not using her for sex but come on. You can't just give a man some good pussy then stop. I have my needs too. Whenever she needs some head I give it to her but as soon as I try to go all the way she stop me.

My phone buzzed showing I had a text from Sampson.

Sam: yo you trying to go to the club today?

Me: yeah it's whatever. I ain't got nothing else to do anyway.

Sam: yeah I got to prevent you from beating your dry ass dick any longer lol

Me: I ain't thinking about it. Just hit me when you get here.

Sam: Alright.

I closed my phone rolling my eyes. This nigga always got to joke about something.

After getting my outfit on, I walked outside waiting for Sam. A couple of minutes passed later and blowing his phone up he pulled up. I hopped in his car and we pulled off.

"Why you take so long?" I asked.

He scoffed. "Pussy nigga bitch perfection take time."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever nigga."

We pulled up to club around one and it was still line out the door like it just opened up. Sam parked in the back and we walked around walking right in since the bouncer was one of my aunts friends. It was packed inside like it was outside.

Today was 90's day and some Cater 2 U by Destiny Child was blasting on the radio. Sam tapped on my shoulder getting my attention.

I looked over to him. "What?" I yelled since the music was loud.

"I'm about to go over there I see Marissa." He yelled pointing over to the corner.

I nodded walking away. Damn this nigga just got here and already leaving me for some broad that don't even want him. I mean yeah I understand he likes her but he couldn't keep his lips to himself.

I ain't tripping. I made my way to the bar. I might as well have fun while I'm here.

After many many shots, my head was throbbing and bitches was getting badder by the hour. My vision was blurred and I know my ass couldn't be driving home.

A brown skin girl walked up to me smiling. She looked nice looking at me with seductive eyes.

"What's your sexy ass doing here by yourself ?" I said smirking.

She flipped her hair smiling. "My girls are around here somewhere doing whatever. My name is Leeya."

"Amari. Yo you're fine as hell." I said analyzing her body to the best I could. Her ass was fat and her titties were poking out just enough so that you could tell they were big but they weren't falling out.

She blushed. I think. "Thanks. You're not bad yourself."

I placed one of my hands on my head feeling like my brain was pouring out because how hard the music was blasting.

She must of noticed my discomfort. "Hey do you want to get out of here?"

I nodded feeling like my mouth wouldn't allow me to say that right thing even if I wanted too.

She stood up taking my hand and gliding me through the people. I felt my dick brush against her ass and immediately got hard.

I felt like eyes were brining the back of my head and looked back to see some white girl staring at me smirking before people walked in her way. White girl disappeared as quick as she was seen. I swear my mind was playing tricks on me. 

Leeya led me to a blue charge before letting me in. I hopped in the passenger seat and waited for her to get in. She looked at me smiling.

"Are we going to your place or my place?" She asked smiling.

"Mine. It's closer."

She nodded turning the car on and following the directions to my house. We pulled up in the garage beside my car. The garage closed shortly behind us.

I got out stumbling onto the concrete. I heard a giggle before heels clicking on the ground.

"C'mon on big boy. Get up."

I laughed getting up pushing her against my car. 

"Ain't no boy on me." I said before leaning in on her neck sucking hard. 

She let out a moan gripped onto my dreads. I smirked kissing down her neck pulling her dress down. Her breast were on full display. I gripped on in my head before sliding her nipple into my mouth. I sucked harder nipping on them so often. Her moan only got louder.

I looked at her smirking at her hooded eyes. I lifted her up letting her wrap her legs around me. I made my way through the living room to my bedroom before letting her go. She giggled turning around and bending over. No panties and p*ssy was on full display. I slide my pants off throwing them in the corner and ripping my shirt off.

I squatted down licking my lips as I sucked on her cl*t. She moaned rolling her hips as I began tongue fucking her.

"Oh shit I'm about to come." She moaned. I stopped not wanting her to finish until I did.

I whipped my dick out sliding into her wet p*ssy. I groaned stopped before moving any further. P*ssy was wet as hell. I slide out all the way before sliding back in. I did this a couple times before thrusting faster.

She arched her back throwing that ass backed. I let her throw it back watching it jiggle on my back.

I slammed her on my d*ck loving the feeling of her p*ssy hugging on my d*ck. She tried to move away but I chuckled.

"No ma. You ain't going nowhere yet." I slurred.

I flipped her over so we were facing each other climbing on the bed staring at her. God she was gorgeous.

I slide my d*ck in again watching her moan in bliss. Her eyes rolled back as I continued thrusting into her. I watched as her p*ssy gladly sucked in my manhood.

I groaned pounding in her p*ssy harder feeling my d*ck throbbing. My cum was getting closer and closer. She wrapped her legs around me scratching on my back as she moaned in my ear.

"Oh right there beat this p*ssy upppp." She moaned.

I lost it right there shooting my cum all in her p*ssy. I shot in her groaning as I thrusted in her harder. I pounded my d*ck into her until I grew soft.

I collapsed on her. D*ck still in her and all.

She smirked looking at me. "That was amazing." She smiled.

I chuckled. "I be trying sometimes."

She laughed a little moving around. Her wet p*ssy was sill coating my manhood getting me a little hard from her moving.

"You better chill before you get fucked again girl." I laughed.

She laughed rolling her hips upward sliding further on my manhood. "Maybe I want some more."

My eyebrow rose. "Word?" I asked sliding my manhood in and out of her slowly.

She moaned nodding. "Yes daddy."

I pulled out before slamming back in. We fucked four more times before we both crashed.

I heard crying coming from outside my crib. I made my way outside following the cries.

There Xylia sat crying. I frowned looking at her. I felt my mouth form words but nothing came out. What the hell?

She looked up to me before crying harder. "Why Amari? Why would you cheat on me?"

I tried to move to her but my body wouldn't move. I couldn't say nothing or move.

Her eyes slowly turned black before she stood up.

"Fuck you Amari. I told you I was crazy." She said pulling a pistol caliber out.

She stared at me long and hard before pulling the trigger.

I jumped up in my bed looking around. I rubbed my head confused on how I got home and why half of my sheets were ripped off the bed. My head hurts like a bitch.

A note sat on the nightstand.

Dear Amari,
Last night was amazing and I'm going to remember it for a while. I left. Sorry I couldn't stay. It's not you it was me. You're an amazing guy but I just got out of a serious relationship and still recovering from that. Before you start to worry, no we didn't use a condom. However I'm on birth control so I'm not going to come back out of nowhere with no baby attached to my hip. Hopefully we get to meet again in the future.
Sincerely,

Leeya

My eyes widened rereading the note realizing what happened. I groaned face palming myself. What have I done?

Oh shit some wild shit. Sorry if my sex part is a little too explicit. I'm not good at things like that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Do you think Sam chasing after Rissa is worth it?

What is Xylia going to do when she finds out?

How is Amari going to tell her ?

Vote comment show some love. I appreciate it you guys. I make sure to notice and look at all of your comments.

Hopefully you guys can see this chapter. I guess it was too explicit for people to see. Make sure you're following me so you can see it if it were to happen again.

Much love.

Leeya up above.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
281K 19.3K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
476K 26.6K 47
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.9M 238K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...