New To This

Chapter Nine

#Xylia POV

I grooved to the beat listening to Big Sean's song "Play No Games". Chris Brown singing on this song put me in a zone. I made my way to the walk-in closet looking through my clothes. I decided on a wearing a white and black Versace crop top, white cut out pants, and 'Signature' Versace plaform booties. I put my MAC lipstick on before heading out onto campus.

I stopped and took a selife before putting it on Instagram. I captioned it Making Money On You Hoes and posted it smirking.

Marissa was the first I spotted when I made it on campus. I gave her a tight hug causing her to cringe away a little. ,

I frowned. "You okay Rissa?"

She nodded quickly brushing her hair back. "Yeah I guess I slept the wrong way and now my chest was hurting. I'm fine."

I brushed it off trusting my girl. "Hey let's go to Starbucks. I'm in need of a vanilla bean frappe."

"I need me one of them strong ass coffees. Let's go."

We started walking towards the Starbucks. "So what you been up to this past week? I haven't seen you since the Paris trip." I asked.

She forced out a laugh. "Oh uh I been hanging with Kendrick. He missed me so much so I been over there."

I nodded smiling. "You guys are so adorable."

She blushed. "I love him."

#Amari POV

I flipped my dreads back walking on my new campus. I already knew it was going to be drama since I was old captain of their rival team the Miami Hurricanes. My runnerback on the team Sampson had to move with me after an altercation in the streets. He got fam out in California.

He smiled looking at a girl with a plump ass. "Man these cali girls is fine as hell."

I rolled my eyes. "Sam they don't want your hoe ass nigga."

He put his hand over his chest as if he was offended. "Me a hoe ? I'm trying to change my life over."

I gave him a stare smirking. "Don't lie to me nigga."

I wasn't even paying attention accidentally bumping into a girl. She fell groaning getting a little dirty on her white pants. Her darkskin friend with curly hair helped her out. She looked at her pants before inhaling inwardly.

"Great ! 400 dollars pants gone to waist."

I smirked. "Well obviously they aren't that important."

She scoffed. "Who the fuck are you to say something to me?"

I kissed her hand smirking. "The name's Amari."

The other girl grabbed her arm. "C'mon Xylia let's get away from these fools."

She stared at me one more time before rolling her eyes. "Yeah let's go."

They walked off. Sam ran over to me.

"Yo who was that blonde headed shorty?" Sam asked.

I smiled. "I don't know but I'm going to find out."