All Because of You

Chapter Thirty-One

#Marissa POV

I danced in the campus studio swaying my hips and hitting every beat that blasted on the speakers in my zone. Dancing was a way of reliving my stress and needed a quick adrenaline boost. I haven't danced in a while with everything going on.

Malinda moved out of the house leaving my parents wrath on me. Honestly I feel like they should be here for me then pushing me away for not telling them. Obviously I couldn't bring myself to tell them so they should understand. I'm more then likely going to ask Mali can I move in with her until I can get on my feet. I shouldn't have been waiting my money on material items.

The song ended leaving me to catch my breath. I gasped realizing that I pushed myself overboard and I was out of breath. Clapping interrupted my thoughts. I looked over to see Sam looking at me with his messy hair dancing in front of his face partially covering his chocolate eyes.

I quickly made my way over to my stuff trying to gather my stuff and get out. I felt arms wrap around me keeping me from moving. I groaned realizing that I wasn't going to be getting out of this.

He turned me around looking me in my eyes. "Rissa you have to talk to me. I need you to know what's going on."

I rolled my eyes biting my lip. "Go on and tell me then."

"What happen that day was a complete and utterly mistake. I don't even know what overcame me that day. She wasn't nothing and still isn't nothing to me. I can't stand you not talking to me. I haven't chased a girl like this my entire life. I've been in denial about this but I love you Marissa." I gasped trying to back up but he held me still nodding. "Yes I love you Marissa Katara Banks. I love the fuck out of you. I love the way your wavy hair sways when you walk. I love the way your hazel eyes sparkles when you smile. I love the way you're so strong even thought what happen with Kendrick happen. I got a problem and I don't know what to do about it. And I know this much is true because you've become my addiction. All because of you. I just love the fuck out of you woman and I refuse to let you walk out without you knowing."

I felt tears sliding down my cheeks as he confessed his love to me. I felt my hair was exploding with love and all I wanted to do was jump in his arms and scream I love him back.

My mouth wasn't allowing me to form words though. I simply wrapped my arms around his neck and leaning up so that I could put my lips on his. I gripped his hair pulling him closer. Sam wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up. He groaned pulling us apart.

He smiled at me. "I'm not letting you go anywhere now woman. You're all mine."

I giggled. "Shut up and kiss me."

Our lips connected again as we continued to kiss. I could get use to this.

***

Xylia called me asking me to meet her at the park for an emergency. I agreed of course knowing I haven't seen her in the past two weeks. She's been locked up in her room and I needed some answers.

When I get to the park, I walked to the other side seeing that she was sitting there at the picnic table. Xylia still looked normal like always. Her hips was looking a little thicker but that was probably just me. She had on a green loose t-shirt dress stopping right at mid-thigh and beige ankle combat boots. Her head shot up the closer she got and gave me a weak smile.

I gave her a tight hug happy to see my Bestfriend. "Hey girl what's been going on?"

She shrugged looking at the grass swaying in the wind. "Nothing much just been keeping to myself."