Wait What Happen?

Chapter Twenty-One

#Marissa POV

I woke up to feel someone jump on me. I opened my eyes groaning to see CJ jumping on me. His face was bright and he looked like he been up.

"C'mon sissy get up. It's Chrismas!" He screamed excited. "Santa came last night." He said pointing to see presents overflowing the palm tree Christmas tree.

I looked at everyone who was slowly getting up. My mother woke up smiling.

"Present time." She cheered.

Aunt Xylia, Tori, and Mom handed out one present to everyone.

Mine was medium sized. I ripped it opened to see a blue Tommy Hilfiger bathing suit. It was from Xylia. I looked up to her smiling.

"Thank you Xylia." I smiled.

"No problem." She said.

The next couple presents I got were a whole bunch of clothes. New perfume, make up, purses, heels, shoes, and a whole bunch of other shit. Daddy just got me a big box of money so I could buy whatever I want.

Xavion wasn't talking to nobody as he opened his presents. I don't know what's up with him but he's not on my good side right now so I'm not even going to ask. He on some other shit being as disrespectful as he's been.

Xylia, Malinda, Vanessa, and I started getting breakfast ready while Xena watched us. We wanted our mothers to relax for once unlike how they usually do.

"So what's going on Vanessa? You been all quiet since we got here." Mali asked flipping the bacon in the skillet.

Vanessa looked at her shrugging. "I don't know. I just think my period is about to come. My mood has been everywhere."

I looked at her before turning away rolling my eyes. It ain't her damn period. Something is going on and I'm going to find out.

We finished cooking and I grabbed the eggs and bacon bringing it to the table. Xylia brought out the pancakes and waffles. Malinda brought out the sausage and grits. Vanessa brought out the biscuits, toasts, and orange juice. We had enough food to feed a school. Our family eats though. The dining room table wasn't big enough so we just sat in the living room watching Christmas movies. The doorbell interrupted us. Xylia stood up brushing her Betty Boop Christmas onesie.

"I'll go get it." She said smiling.

#Xylia POV

I walked over to the door pulling it open to see a box on the porch. It was wrapped up in a pretty glitter wrapping. I looked around to see no one in sight and shrugged. I picked it up bringing it in and closing the door.

"Guys we got one more present." I cheered.

Everyone sat up smiling.

"Who's it for?" Marissa asked.

I pulled the thing looking at it. "It says to the original Rebels." I walked over to my mom handing it to her.

She took it from me smiling. Tori and Marie jumped over to my mom like they were little kids again. I watched them ripped it open smiling.

Tori lifted the box opened before frowning. She pulled out a folder that had VICTORIA printed on it in big black letters. My mother and aunt Marie had the same thing.

"What the hell?" Marie frowned as well.

"Just open it." I encouraged. Everyone nodded with me.