The Pressure

Chapter Ten

#Marissa POV

I cried banging on the closet door before sliding down onto the ground holding onto my swollen face.

Love would make you do some real crazy things. It'll make you say and do things that you would never do. I know because here I am with a black eye, busted lip, and sprained arm locked in the closet. The shit I deal with, right ?

"Kendrick, let me out." I pleaded with him. My throat hurt for how much I was crying and screaming but that wasn't going to stop me.

I heard him chuckling imagining him shaking his head. "Naw I'll let you out when you stop acting like a stupid hoe talking to niggas like you don't have any sense."

I held onto my head rocking back and forth. "Baby I don't even know them. I was trying to aviod them. Xylia was talking to them cus one dude bumped into her."

He slammed his fist into the door causing me to jump. "Don't fucking lie to me bitch. I seen you smiling at that nigga. What ? Ole boy better than me. That's what it is. That nigga got something I don't."

I shook my head as if he could see me. "No baby your the best."

"Oh really ?" He scoffed. "I'ma let you sit in there until I feel you learned your lesson."

I screamed banging on the door ignoring the pain in my throat. "No Baby please!"

I heard the door open amd close leaving me in the pitch black closet. I cried until I felt my eyes slowly closing as I drifted off to sleep.

#Malinda POV

I brushed through Celeste's short curly . She stared up to me with her hazel eyes.

"Are you okay Mali?" She asked.

I sighed. "You ever feel like everyone is keeping something from you."

Celeste nodded sitting up in front of me. "Yeah when I told my parents I was a lesbian they told me they were getting a divorce because my mom was having an affair."

"Yeah that's deep. See I feel like I'm going to express myself to my friends and they're going to have some bullshit they have to tell me theirselves."

She placed her hand on my cheek causing me to lean on it inhaling her smell. "Trust me Mali, these have been your friends and sisters since birth basically. "

I nodded remembering the picture I had in my wallet when we were all two and it was Xylia's 2nd birthday and she was crying because Jesus stuck his finger in her icing.

She kissed my lips. "You'll figure it out baby. Now I'm about to take a shower. Care to join me." She asked.

I smirked. "Hell yeah beautiful."

#Jesus POV

"That will be 12.47 sir." The cash register said.

I nodded pulling out a twenty handing it to her. "Keep the change." I said grabbing my food.

She nodded smirking at me but I ignored her finding an empty booth by the front door. I ate my gyro and fries sipping on my Dr.Pepper letting my mind wander.

I couldn't zone out too much because I had to be aware of my surroundings at all times. I already know if my mom found out about my secret, they'd flip. My mom would probably try and send me off to the army.

I felt my business phone vibrate twice indicating I had a text.

Roberto: I am going to need you to guard my daughther for the next four weeks with your life. You're my most trustest worker so I expect you to take care of her. I've arranged for her class to correspond with yours so take her to and from school. Pick her up at Dairy Queen by the Carnival at the beach in ten minutes. Payment will be 1,000 a week.

Jesus: Yes Sir.

I threw my food in the garbage and hopped in my car. I've always heard around the trap that Roberto had a fine ass daughter name Alaziah and he was real protective of her. She was homeschooled or something.

I pulled up to the Dairy Queen and seen a little chick sitting there on her iPhone 6. I beeped the horn causing her to jump and squint her eyes at me to see who I was but I had personalized tinted windows so you couldn't see.

She walked over flipping her long light brown hair as I rolled the window. Her smile brightened a little.

"You one of my dads workers?" She asked.

I nodded. "Get in."

She quickly climbed in the passenger seat and I pulled off.

"I'm Alaziah." She smiled.

I looked at her before back to the road not bothering to respond to her. Yeah she was beautiful but this was business.

I jumped feeling her soft hand touch the pants above my dick. I slammed on the brakes pulling over and smacking her hands.

"The fuck wrong with you girl?" I asked staring at her bewildered.

She bit her lip. "I want you. I don't care what my dad says you're going to be mine."

I shook my head. "Naw this right here business. Keep them hands to yourself."

I pulled off keeping an eye out so she wouldn't touch me again. Roberto fucked up picking me. His little girl ain't as innocent as he thinks. God givee strength.

Alaziah in the Multimedia.