WTF

Chapter Twenty-Five

#Jesus POV

I watched the man as he walked across the park looking at a little girl. He walked up to her offering some candy before walking off with her.  I followed them as they walked to a dark alley. She was trying to get away as he groped her ass.

I quickly grabbed him up by his neck pulling him away from the girl. He tried scratching at my arms but I pushed on one of his pressure points numbing his body. I laid him down on the ground before kicking him in his jaw multiple times. I kept on until I heard a snap. Blood gushed from his mouth all on the floor. I put my silencer on my gun before shooting him twice in the heart and twice in the head.

I made my back over to the girl picking her up. She looked at me frightened.

"How old are you?" I asked her.

She paused still shaken up. "I'm ten."

"Has your mother ever told you about talking to strangers?"

She nodded. "He told me that daddy was hurt and that he had to take me to him. Did your hurt the bad man?"

I shook my head lying. "No I put him to sleep. He was tired." I made my way back over to the park carrying her. I let her down by the swings.

"Where's your mom?"

She pointed to a lady over who was sitting there. Her clothes look ripped and dirty. I sighed shaking my head.

I gave her a roll of money out of my pocket. Her eyes widened as she took it.

"Thank you sir."

I nodded. "Give it to your mommy. Go get some food and clothes."

Alaziah texted me telling me to come over so I quickly made my way over. I needed me some pussy for real. I did want to see her face though. It's been a good week or two since I seen her ass. I been dry for two weeks. I couldn't even call up Raven's crazy ass because as soon as I started fucking with Alaziah I cut her off. I got morals.

I pulled up to her house and walked up to the house. Roberto opened the door before I could even knock.

"Hello Sir." I said emotionless.

He stared at me for a while. No emotion was on his face as well. "Come in."

I walked in to the mansion looking at everything. I thought my house was big.

Alaziah and an older lady was sitting down in the living room. Alaziah had on a burgundy and black Aztec halter dress and some pink bunny slippers. The lady had hazel eyes like Alaziah. Her golden blonde hair was tied up into a bun showing her bright blue eyes. She was draped in gold and had a big golden ring shining on her finger. I guess this was her mother. I never seen Alaziah's mother before but I seen where she got most of her looks from. I'm just surprised her mom is white.

Alaziah smiled when she saw me hopping up. She kissed my cheek smiling. I back up a little confused. What the hell was going on?

"Don't worry." She reassured. "I told daddy about us."

My eyes widened backing up. This bitch trying to kill me. I turned around to see a gun pointed to my head. I'm about to die.

#Malinda POV

I dropped the last box into my living room before sitting down smiling. I guess they really thought I was joking when I said I was moving out. My allowance had been saved up since I was 14 and I have 500,000 in the bank. It was 600,000 but I had to spend 100,000 to get this house. I got a nice three bedroom one bathroom one half bathroom house.