A F'd Up Eve

Chapter Twenty

#Jesus POV

TODAY WAS CHRISTMAS EVE! One of the most happiest holiday seasons. It was funny because when you think of Christmas Eve you think of snow but being in California it was only 70 degrees outside.

Aunt Xavia and her family was coming to stay with us for the night along with Aunt Marie and her family. We all slept in the living room drinking nasty ass eggnog.

Roberto didn't bother me for this whole week which was cool because it gave me time to spend time with my family. My mother called the next two weeks off so it's just us. It actually felt good to have our mom home for once and staying longer then just two days.

The biggest thing about not working was getting away from Alaziah. Ever since she was laid up in my room basically naked, we been fucking all crazy. I'm actually worn the fuck out. It was a daily thing now because I seen her all the time. I'm just glad her dad is keeping her because I don't have no more energy.

I don't know if I like Alaziah or not. She's beautiful as hell but me and feelings don't mesh for real. Shit I don't even think that could be a possibility of us being together. Her dad put trust into me and I betrayed it by fucking his daughter. I'm terrible. Fuck it though the pussy was amazing.

Someone knocked on the door before my mother peeked her head in. I smiled at her. She didn't have all that damn make up caked on her face showing her true beauty. Even if she's in her late thirties to me she was still gorgeous. She even was in a Rudolph the red nose reindeer onesie.

"Hey stink." She smiled steeping into the room calling me by childhood nickname. "You been sleep all afternoon. Are you okay?"

I nodded stretching out in my bed. "Yeah I just been tired a lot lately. Nothing major." I told her avoiding telling her about Alaziah. I didn't need to hear her mouth about that yet.

She nodded. "Okay. I just thought you was trying to not spend time with mommy." She pouted making me laugh.

"I would never avoid you mom and you know that."

"Yeah because you know better. Shit." She teased flipping her hair. "Anyway your father and I was downstairs in the living room and Xylia just called me saying they're on their way. I have to get sweets from her room so we can be downstairs waiting. Held downstairs with your dad." Sweets was Vanessa. Mom called me stink and Vanessa was sweets. Some shit ain't it. 

I nodded. "Yes ma'am." I got out off my bed pulling on some black pajamas and a wife beater.

My mother had already left the room to go get Vanessa. I grabbed my phone checking it. I got a picture message from Alaziah. I opened it to see her standing in the shower naked like the day she came into this world. I closed my eyes groaning. Even when she's not here she's starting some shit. Under she sent a text.

Crazy Ass Alaziah: I hope your thinking of me.

Me: I told you you got to chill. We got to stop fucking.

Crazy Ass Alaziah: You always say this but you know you can't get enough.

I closed her text just sitting there. She lucky she sexy. I looked down to my now grown manhood. I face palmed my forehead and ran back into my room grabbing my lotion bottle.

#Xena POV

I braided my hair into two braid before sliding into my SpongeBob Christmas theme onesie. Here I am 21 wearing a damn onesie.

I pulled my phone out facetiming my father.

"Hello." His face appeared on my phone.

"Hello Father. Merry Christmas Eve." I said sliding my feet into my yellow NIKE slides.