Something So Wrong Feels So Right

Chapter Fifteen

#Malinda POV

I leaned closer to Celeste pulling her sleeping body to me. After everything that happen at dude's party, I decided to crash here. This way I wouldn't have to deal with the drama that would be going on afterwards.

Just recapping about last night was a headache. From Xylia storming off to Vanessa & Xavion getting into a heated conversation because of it. Jesus was tonguing that girly down the rest of the party but he was saying it was only business. Yeah business my ass. Marissa left with that one nigga. I thought she was still with Kendrick but that's none of my business at all.

A knock on the door knocked me out of my train of thought. It was Celeste's mother, Kim. When she seen me, she smiled.

"I'm glad to see you here. I was about to wake Celie up but I see she's still knocked out. Let her know when she wakes up that I'm here and there is food downstairs."

I nodded my head. "Alright I'll let her know."

She nodded back. "Get you some rest." She said before walking back out of the room.

Celeste's mother was more supportive about our decision to be together then anybody. Kim was a single parent trying her best to make her daughter happy. I didn't see nothing wrong with that either. Celeste's dad left because Kim had an affair and he wanted nothing to do with Kim or Celeste. I closed my eyes letting sleep take me.

"Malinda what the fuck is wrong with you?" My father said looking at me in disgust.

I ran over to my mother. "I don't want you guys to judge me for this."

My mother scoffed. "How the fuck did you think I was going to react to this bullshit?"

I grabbed her arm. "But mom Xylia is your bestfriend and she's a lesbian."

"That don't mean shit to me. Ain't no daughter of mine going to be no filthy dyke." She said yanking her arm out of my grab. "Go stay with that dirty scum bag."