Time For Some Change

Chapter Twenty-Nine

#Vanessa POV

I made my way to Jesus's room with a mind full of thoughts. Xavion wanted me to move with him to New Orleans and be with him while he's in football. It doesn't bother me because I haven't been that close to the girls like they have. Xylia hangs out with Marissa. Malinda hangs out with Jesus. I keep to myself unless it's Xavion or Jesus.

I knocked on Jesus's door waiting for him to respond.

"Come in." He yelled.

I walked in smiling at him. He was playing his Xbox zoned out.

"Wassup lil sis." He said.

I laughed. "Lil by only 20 minutes. How'd you know it was me?"

He smiled. "Because your the only one who knocks before coming in. You know mom and dad don't care bout no privacy when it comes to us."

I rolled my eyes. "Alright whatever. Anyway I need to talk to you."

He paused looking over to me. "What's up?"

I bit my lip looking over to him. "Well Xavion is getting drafted into the NFL and he wants me to come with him. We're thinking about going to New Orleans."

I watched as he frowned. "So you're just leaving me?"

"I mean you still have Alaziah. I'll come visit whenever we can but I don't feel like I belong here anymore. I want to explore. Plus you know momma got her jet so you can come visit me."

He shook his head staring at me before smiling. "It's fine. I love you and you're following your heart. Who am I to stop you from doing something?" He pulled me into a hug making me smile.

I knew if I needed anybody that my brother is going to be here for me for sure.

"Now all we got to do it tell our parents about it and we'll be good." He said letting me go.

I nodded standing up. "C'mon we can tell them now."

I smiled as he took hold of my hand letting me help him get up. Jesus wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the stairs. It was time to grow up.

#Xylia POV

After that little stunt Amari pulled yesterday purposely coming late to my house saying he didn't want to be around some lesbians pissed me off. I guess he forgets that my mother is a lesbian.

He begged me to come over so I reluctantly agreed too.

I pulled up to his new house he recently got before turning my ignition off and walking up to his house. I knocked on the door tapping my foot on the ground already sick of waiting.

Amari came to the door in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist that was hanging really low almost leaving little to imagine.

He smiled his pearly white smile leaning in for a kiss but got my cheek when I turned my head.

"What is it that you wanted so bad?" I asked.

He frowned before shaking his head and smiling. "Right right. Come in."

I walked in taking in his living room. It was nice. Black grey and white interior.

He covered my eyes with a blindfold causing me to jump.

"Amari what the hell are you doing?" I semi yelled.