At Your Best You Are Loved

Chapter Four

#Xavion POV

I took hold of her hand smiling into her hazel eyes. The scent of her papaya passionfruit perfume intoxicated me. Her gorgeous smile made my knees weak. Her sweet laugh was like music to my ear. This girl really had my heart. I knew when I first started college that I liked Vanessa. Her shy yet so confident demeanor pulled me to her. When we grew up I always had a crush on her but I didn't think that she would give me the time or day.

I kissed her forehead pulling her into my arms. "I love you Vanessa."

She blushed looking up to me. "I love you too Vion."

We was currently at a secluded beach that nobody went to enjoying each others time. The fact that I was a big time football player at the school and my mother was a famous singer caused problems when we had to sneak around because paparazzi was everywhere. One slip up and everyone would know about us.

She slipped out of my arms running towards the water laughing. I laughed biting my lip looking at her in peach two piece bikini. This girl was gorgeous. I don't know why she covered herself from me knowing that I really love her body. It really made me mad.

I chased after her scooping her up before slamming her into the water. She squealed falling into the salty water.

I pulled her up laughing. She pouted splashing her with water. I splashed her back causing a splash fight. I pushed my way threw the water over to her. I pulled her to me kissing her lips. I tasted the salt on her lips as I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

She let out a little moan before pulling back.

"We got to go. We've been gone for two hours." She said giving me a weak smile.

I sighed nodding. "You're right. C'mon."

We walked down the sand up the steps until we got to my Olive Green Mercedes. I pulled off back to Vanessa's house. I wrapped my hand into hers.

"When do you want to tell everyone about us?" I asked pulling onto the freeway.

She sighed. "I don't know. I'm just so scared everyone is going to judge me."

I shrugged. "Screw them. They ain't in our relationship so they don't have no say."

"Vion. I'm not even legal yet so it's not going to work."

I parked the car in front of her house. She leaned over kissing me sucking on my bottom lip. I growled pulling her onto my lap slipping my finger down her bikini bottom before rubbing on her pearl. She let out a sigh her eyes rolling in the back of her head. I smirked stopping and taking my finger out.

She pouted looking at me. Her face flustered. "Why'd you stop?"

I laughed. "It's time for you to go. I love you."

She kissed me. "And I love you."

She snaked her way back to the passenger seat and out the car. I smiled shaking my head. Thank God I have tinted windows.

I pulled off turning on my radio jamming to the music. It didn't take long before I was home. Xena and Xylia's car were in the driveway as well as Becca's. I'm assuming Mom was out in the studio or something.

I walked into the house and seen Becca in the living room. She looked up at me before calling me over. I sat down in the couch opposite from her.

"What's up?"

"So I was doing some research and seen something on JuicyGossip checking on your mom and I seen this."

She tossed me her iPad and I caught it quickly reading the article.

Xavion's secret boo?!

Xavion , the son of famous popstar Rhea was caught on the beach with a mysterious beauty. The couple looked real loved up splashing water on each other. Then to conclude their date with a hot steamy kiss.

A picture of the couple above. Who's the boo Xavion? Let the world know.

I looked at the two picture they had. Vanessa's face was too blurry to be recognized in them. The second one is of me and her kissing but it was a far away pic and her hair was everywhere. Thank God.

I looked at to Becca smiling. She gave me the 'Nigga I'm not dumb' look.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"Who's the girl?" She asked. "You haven't brought a girl to meet us since Whitney and that was back in high school. Four years ago. Don't tell me you done got gay on me."

I busted out laughing shaking my head. "Naw I'm not gay."

She nodded. "Okay then. Well that's all I wanted to tell you. You already know your mom going to call being nosy."

I nodded. Whenever Xena, Xylia, and I were in the blogs or magazines mom would be quick to call us and bash us with questions.

I left Becca downstairs thinking about Vanessa. I don't care what anybody had to say. I was going to be with Vanessa regardless.