Adulthood

Chapter Sixteen

#Kasha POV

I scratched my arm watching as my client got up from the bed. He threw six hundred dollars at me before smiling.

"That was a fun time we had Cociane. Maybe another time." He chuckled before walking out.

I sighed rubbing my forehead. Why did things have to end likes this? Them hoes ruined my life. Everything that I had was gone. They took my last bit of family and reputation.

I smirked. "These hoes think they got the last word but they don't." I said before laughing.

I knock interrupted my thoughts. I groaned. "Come in."

Kasey-Lee came in the room giving me a small smile. She had her hair pulled back into a tight ponytail but her curly hair was still dancing everywhere. Her grey eyes matched her father's. The only thing of mine she had was her smile and body figure.

"Well what did you find out girl?" I asked getting up the bed to wrap my naked body in my robe.

"I decided to go through all of the family's medical history and I found something out about Xena." She said lifting up brown folder.

My eyebrows raised in interest. "Really? Let me see that shit."

She handed me the folder. I quickly opened it reading the information. One big red word was planted in the middle which caught my attention immediately. I smirked finally having something in her ass that I know her mother would be upset about and would ruin her. Now to get Xylia.

"Did you find out any shit about Xylia?" I asked.

She bit her lip handing me some pictures. "The only thing I got on her is that she's secretly dating Amari on the low to prevent dealing with anything about her brother."

I thought. "That ain't shit that could mess her up." I shrugged. "Fuck it. I have everyone else."

She sat on the edge of my bed. "So how are we going to do this mom?"

I smirked. "I have the perfect fucking plan."

#Xavia POV

I stood in my full wall mirror smiling. Even after three kids my body stayed nice. I'm glad I stayed in shape.

Becca walked into the bedroom smiling at me. She walked over to me pulling me into a hug from behind. I sighed in content leaning into her arms. It always felt good to be in her embrace. With being on continuous tours, photoshoots appearances and interviews, I never had the time to relax at home. I could barely bring the kids or Becca because of college and work.

"I didn't even hear you come in the house." I smiled.

She smirked. "That's because your deaf. I'm just glad to see you home for once."

"I missed you." I said biting my lip.

She turned me around before pulling me in for a kiss. I closed my eyes wrapping my arms around her neck. She wrapped hers around my waist pulling me closer.

"Hey Becca, Did mom come-? C'mon guys stop licking faces." A muscular voice said.

I pulled away to see Xavion with a straight face. I laughed walking over to him and giving him a hug. His 6'2" frame now was over my 5'6" height. He pulled me into a hug lifting me off the ground. I laughed smacking him in the forehead.

"Boy I told you about lifting me off the ground like I'm so damn teddy bear." I laughed brushing myself off.

He laughed pinching at my stomach. "Need to gain some weight mom."