Star Trek Reader Inserts 2

By Whovian3135

[COMPLETED] The second book in my Star Trek Reader Inserts. All of these will be appropriate, maybe some jok... More

Note
Kirk
Chekov
So I published a book
Kirk
Spock
Sulu
Spock
McCoy
Chekov
Sulu
Kirk
Spock
Kirk
Spock
McCoy
Chekov
NEW SET PICTURES
Spock
Chekov part 2
Kirk
Spock
Chekov
Spock
Sulu
McCoy
Spock
Kirk
Chekov
Chekov
Sulu
McCoy
Wesley Crusher
Kirk
Spock
Khan
Chekov
Kirk
Chekov
Authors note
Pike
Chekov
McCoy
Chekov
McCoy
Scotty
Spock
Weekend Vacation ((Chapter 50))
Kirk
Chekov
Kirk
Scotty
Chekov
Sulu
Kirk
Kirk part 2
McCoy
Spock
Kirk
Chekov
Kirk
IM NOT SCREAMING YOURE SCREAMING
Sulu
Chekov
Spock
Kirk
Wesley Crusher
Kirk
Sulu
Chekov
Wesley Crusher
Spock
Authors note
Chekov
Wesley Crusher
McCoy
Kirk
McCoy
Spock
Sulu
Chekov
Voting and Changes..kinda...
Kirk
Spock
Chekov
New Votes
The Winner is... And OH MY GOD
STAR TREK BEYOND TRAILER
Chekov-- The fanfic is up!!
McCoy
Spock
Spock (Doctor Who Crossover)
Kirk
Chekov
Chekov
McCoy
Chapter 100!!
Kirk
Spock
Sulu
Kirk
Spock
Authors note *triggering*
Chekov
Christmas Special
Chekov
Spock
Spock
Khan
Kirk
Chekov
Kirk
Spock
Chekov
McCoy
Fact about Me **tagged**
Roleplay?
Pike-- IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE INSIDE
Kirk
McCoy
Chekov- important A/N
McCoy
Scotty
Kirk
Spock
Sulu
McCoy
Chekov
Kirk
Spock
Spock
1 Year- January 19th, 2015 - ????
McCoy- Important Authors Note
Sulu
Chekov
Kirk
McCoy
Spock
Kirk
May not update for while... Idk
Kirk
Wesley Crusher
Khan
Isaiah R. (Not an update but please do read)
McCoy
Kirk
Chekov ((Chapter 150))
Spock
Sulu
Lock Screen Tag
Cover Voting 2 (sorry not an update)
Kirk
Songs Tag (SO SORRY AGAIN)
Chekov
Kirk
Valentines Day Special (McCoy)
Kirk
Cover Voting Again (sorry not an update)
Khan
Spock
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT BUT THERE IS A TRIGGER WARNING SO TRIGGER WARNING
Kirk
Chekov
PEOPLE LOOOOOOOOK (sorry not an update, one comimg soon)
Kirk
Spock (One year; Leonard Nimoy)
Chekov
Kirk
Sulu
McCoy
Chekov
If you liked Academy Love and Enterprise Love
Spock
Sulu
Updates
Kirk
Random Words- McCoy
Random Words- Chekov
Random Words- Khan
Random Words- Spock
Random Words- Sulu
Random Words- Kirk
Random Words- Wesley Crusher
Random Words- Scotty
Khan
McCoy
Chekov
Scotty
Spock
Sulu
Chekov
Kirk
McCoy (Doctor Who Crossover)
Chekov
Spock
Chekov
Chapter 200!!!

Spock

4.1K 146 8
By Whovian3135

*warning for kidnapping and torture.
Requested by @Emi_Lou32
I'm so sorry it took so long, I was having trouble writing requests and things with torture. I feel okay now, so I'll write it while I feel up to it. Hope you enjoy!*

The past two weeks have been the worst of your life. You were kidnapped from the Enterprise and held by Klingons. Although, they didn't just hold you, they tortured you. Very badly. Always beating on you and threatening to kill you.

Your boyfriend, Spock, was furious when he found out what happened. You didn't know that, you weren't there, but everyone tells you that's what he did.

"Comfortable?" A Klingon mocked, kicking your ribs as you lay on the ground. You gasped in pain as try air left your lungs. The Klingon just laughed and put a small knife at your throat. "Groan in pain and you die."

You slowly nodded and held back any groan or moan you had. It was only morning. The first morning of the third week. The two weeks had just passed. You knew the Enterprise was trying to get you back, that Spock was looking for you, but why did it have to take this long?!

The rest of the day consisted of normal torture. They seemed to be letting up a little. That night, you lay down in the cold stone floor, your arm under your head as a pillow. As your eyes began to feel heavy, a figure began to shake you awake.

"Y/N, Y/N." He muttered, helping you stand up, despite the fact that you didn't have any energy. It took a few minutes for you to realize it was the captain. The transport beans surrounded the two of you, accompanied by the bright lights of the starship Enterprise. The instant you landed on the transporter pad, you passed out.

"Spock." You mumble, slowly opening your eyes. A few muffled voices were heard, like hearing them through a tunnel. One of your eyes was preyed open and light was shown in. "Woah!" You yell, jerking up. But, a pair of arms pushed you back down on the bed.

"Alert Spock." A loud voice said, the same voice belonged to the person looking over you.

"What happened?" You asked, your voice gruff. You tried to sit up, but just got pushed back down.

"Stop moving, you have broken ribs." The voice said.

"Who are you?" You ask, still unable to identify it. You kept your eyes closed due to the brightness of the sickbay. 

"It's McCoy, now stay still." McCoy said, jamming a hypo into your neck. You winced and yelled in pain as Spock entered the sickbay room.

"Y/N." He muttered, instantly kissing you. Every single pain in your body was forgotten. Spock was there now and everything was better.

"Spock." You mutter, carefully opening one eye. "How long was I out?"

"A week. You were kidnapped for just over three." Spock answered, sitting down on a chair beside you. He kept your hand in his, holding it tight.

"Wow..." You mumble, staring off.

"I'm glad you're okay." Spock said, standing up. He kissed your cheek before walking over to the other side of the room to get water for you. He's right, you were okay. Especially now that he was here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 161 20
He didn't know who I was until they caught me, stealing. They grabbed me, told me I couldn't talk. Then, they dragged me all the way to some sort of...
477K 12K 200
Imagines between the reader and various Star Trek characters. The characters I mainly write about are Chekov, Bones and Kirk but I can write about ot...
958K 27K 200
[COMPLETE; EDITING] Just some Star Trek reader inserts for reboot and Wesley Crusher from TNG. Nothing inappropriate included. PARTS 2 AND 3 ARE UP...
101K 5.5K 55
reverence | "adventure is written in the stars" [star trek: the reboot] [spock x femme!oc]