Star Trek Reader Inserts 2

By Whovian3135

[COMPLETED] The second book in my Star Trek Reader Inserts. All of these will be appropriate, maybe some jok... More

Note
Kirk
Chekov
So I published a book
Kirk
Spock
Sulu
Spock
McCoy
Chekov
Sulu
Kirk
Spock
Kirk
Spock
McCoy
Chekov
NEW SET PICTURES
Spock
Chekov part 2
Kirk
Spock
Chekov
Spock
Sulu
McCoy
Spock
Kirk
Chekov
Chekov
Sulu
McCoy
Wesley Crusher
Kirk
Spock
Khan
Chekov
Kirk
Chekov
Authors note
Pike
Chekov
McCoy
Chekov
McCoy
Scotty
Spock
Weekend Vacation ((Chapter 50))
Kirk
Chekov
Kirk
Scotty
Chekov
Sulu
Kirk part 2
McCoy
Spock
Kirk
Chekov
Kirk
IM NOT SCREAMING YOURE SCREAMING
Sulu
Chekov
Spock
Kirk
Wesley Crusher
Kirk
Spock
Sulu
Chekov
Wesley Crusher
Spock
Authors note
Chekov
Wesley Crusher
McCoy
Kirk
McCoy
Spock
Sulu
Chekov
Voting and Changes..kinda...
Kirk
Spock
Chekov
New Votes
The Winner is... And OH MY GOD
STAR TREK BEYOND TRAILER
Chekov-- The fanfic is up!!
McCoy
Spock
Spock (Doctor Who Crossover)
Kirk
Chekov
Chekov
McCoy
Chapter 100!!
Kirk
Spock
Sulu
Kirk
Spock
Authors note *triggering*
Chekov
Christmas Special
Chekov
Spock
Spock
Khan
Kirk
Chekov
Kirk
Spock
Chekov
McCoy
Fact about Me **tagged**
Roleplay?
Pike-- IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE INSIDE
Kirk
McCoy
Chekov- important A/N
McCoy
Scotty
Kirk
Spock
Sulu
McCoy
Chekov
Kirk
Spock
Spock
1 Year- January 19th, 2015 - ????
McCoy- Important Authors Note
Sulu
Chekov
Kirk
McCoy
Spock
Kirk
May not update for while... Idk
Kirk
Wesley Crusher
Khan
Isaiah R. (Not an update but please do read)
McCoy
Kirk
Chekov ((Chapter 150))
Spock
Sulu
Lock Screen Tag
Cover Voting 2 (sorry not an update)
Kirk
Songs Tag (SO SORRY AGAIN)
Chekov
Kirk
Valentines Day Special (McCoy)
Kirk
Cover Voting Again (sorry not an update)
Khan
Spock
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT BUT THERE IS A TRIGGER WARNING SO TRIGGER WARNING
Kirk
Chekov
PEOPLE LOOOOOOOOK (sorry not an update, one comimg soon)
Kirk
Spock (One year; Leonard Nimoy)
Chekov
Kirk
Sulu
McCoy
Chekov
If you liked Academy Love and Enterprise Love
Spock
Sulu
Updates
Kirk
Random Words- McCoy
Random Words- Chekov
Random Words- Khan
Random Words- Spock
Random Words- Sulu
Random Words- Kirk
Random Words- Wesley Crusher
Random Words- Scotty
Khan
McCoy
Chekov
Scotty
Spock
Sulu
Chekov
Kirk
McCoy (Doctor Who Crossover)
Chekov
Spock
Chekov
Chapter 200!!!

Kirk

3.5K 101 28
By Whovian3135

Hiding a secret from a twin brother can be very hard. Especially if that secret is a boyfriend, now fiancée. You had been dating Montgomery Scotty, or Scotty as everyone called him. He proposed to you last week, but you couldn't tell many people. Only Doctor McCoy and Uhura knew as of right now.

Your twin brother was Jim Kirk. He was older by about fifteen minutes, but he thought of you as his little sister. You were about nine inches shorter than him, putting you at five foot three. He laughed at your height difference, but you mocked him with his tallness. He hit his head on everything.

Jim had to go to sickbay because of an allergic reaction to a new medication. Doctor McCoy would be taking care of him, seeing as he was the only one that knew all of Jim's allergies. "Jim? Are you okay?" You ask, rushing into sickbay. Jim was half sedated on a sickbay bed, his eyes red and puffy. His hands were blistering and a dark crimson color. His arms and the rest of his face was also like this.

"I-I-I-I'm good." Jim stuttered, a coughing fit erupting from his body. You sighed and looked down at him.

"You'll be fine, Jimmy." You say, slapping his shoulder lightly and smiling.

"Ouch." Jim muttered after you slapped his hand. He closed his eyes for a while to rest.

"How's the engagement?" McCoy asked when he came back and saw you. He whispered, even though Jim was practically asleep.

"Pretty great. I love Scotty so much. I'm actually surprised Jim hasn't realized I spend most night at Scotty's quarters." You say, keeping your voice pretty low.

What you and McCoy didn't know is that Jim was awake. Well, as awake as he could be while partially sedated. He could here and process information.

"That's great. When are you going to tell Jim?" McCoy asked, prepping a hypo for Jim.

"Soon. He'll find out soon enough anyway." You say, smiling.

"Are you pregnant!" McCoy exclaimed, his eyes widening.

"What?! No! No! Not that I know of! No!" You exclaim, crossing your arms over your stomach. You didn't want a baby yet.

"Oh okay good." McCoy sighed with relief. He stuck a hypo in Jim's neck and then another in his arm. The blisters stopped swelling and shrank a little.

"Y/N?" Jim asked a few minutes later. He opened his eyes and looked over at you.

"Yeah Jim?" You ask, moving closer. His voice was soft, waking up from anesthesia was very tiring.

"What was that about being engaged to Scotty?" He asked, moving his arm over to hold your hand.

"Surprise." You smile, trying to be happy.

"You love him? He loves you?" Jim asked, his voice cracking a little bit.

"Yes. Very very much so." You mutter.

"Then I guess I'm okay. But when I get better, I'm going have a talk with Scotty." Jim mumbled, laughing.

"Don't go too hard on him bro." You say, kissing Jim's forehead.

"We'll see. He is getting married to my younger sister." Jim said as you left to go back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by Superwholock0799
I hope you enjoyed it!
I might do a part two of this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 218 12
𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙏. 𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙠 𝙭 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙚-𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡 ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ______________ 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙠 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 ______ 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 �...
231K 5.9K 200
Imagines between the reader and various Star Trek characters. The characters I mainly write about are Chekov, Bones and Kirk but I can write about ot...
10.6K 495 17
It's been four years since Mary left the crew of the Enterprise. Now the ruler of her people, she has made great progress in her people joining the F...
12.6K 541 12
Do you believe in love at first sight? Pavel Chekov didn't, that was, until he met Mary Stern. A sixteen year old genius who beat his age record at t...