Convict H.S/M.C. (Co...

By HarryESwriter

I knew he was trouble. That was obvious to me before I even met him. But I didn't know just how much he reall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Okay, I'm pissed off!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel

Chapter 16

334 16 7
By HarryESwriter

Before I even start this chapter, I have to ask: was the last one really awful?

I mean, it literally got no response and I've always had really great response from everyone and I'm just wondering if it wasn't good, no one cared to read it..?

I'm not being bitchy and say "i got no response! No one like my writing! I hate myself!"

No. It's just that I want to make sure you guys like the chapters that I publish. I don't want you guys to think they're lazily written or anything.

But anyway, here's the next chapter. And I hope you like this one
___________________________

Harry -

Miley finally stops crying and is laying still beside me. I look at her face and discover that she's fallen asleep like I was hoping she had.

I hate to see her sad and hurt.

I don't mind that she woke me up by slamming a door, or keeping me up while she cried and that she didn't give me any kind of explanation as to why she was crying. All that matters is that she's safe and okay.

*********

I wake up before she does, and as creepy as it sounds, I stare at her.

She looks so calm when she's sleeping. Something she rarely is when she's awake.

I would just lay here and let her sleep, happy that she's here in my arms, but remembering that it's Monday, I know she has school.

I gently shake her awake, being very careful not to scare her awake. She slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me, and I see the expression she had when she came to me last night return.

"School day." I smile at her, hoping to get something out of her this early in the morning.

"Can't I just skip?" She mumbles and snuggles closer to me than she already is.

"No. You need to go to school so you can grow up and be a smart person."

She lifts her face from where she's snuggled it against my chest and looks up at me as I look down at her.

"That sounded like something a dad tells their daughter." She lightly laughs.

"Is that your way of telling me I sound like a daddy?" I smirk as she blushes.

She playfully punches my chest with her fists and sits up, sighing.

"You are not my 'daddy'." She laughs, lightly pulling at her t-shirt that had ridden halfway up her stomach during her sleep.

"you've never given me the chance." I try to say seductively, as I sit up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Please don't tell me you have a daddy kink." She sighs, turning back around to face me, as we now both sit cross legged on my bed.

"I don't know, to be honest. I've never...done that kind of thing before so I wouldn't know if it turns me on or anything." I admit, not feeling shy at all talking about this to Miley.

It's weird how fast I've leaned to trust her.

"Well, maybe I can help you figure out if you've got that specific link, then." Her eyes brighten and she finally looks fully awake and adventurous. Something I might need to be wary of.

"Oh, and how do you propose to do that, miss Miley?" I ask, leaning forward closer to her.

She bites her lip and that immediately starts to do things to me, but then she leans forward and whispers..

"Daddy."

"Okay, well you've got school, I've got to eat breakfast. Where's your mom? I'll bet she's looking for you. I'm just going to use the bathroom." I say so quickly all my words form one together and I jump off the bed and walk into the bathroom that's thankfully connected to my bedroom.

That was...oh, I might actually need a cold shower.

***********

Miley -

After Harry's very hastily departure into his bathroom, I decided that maybe I did need to go get ready for school. As much as I hate to admit it.

Once I'm back in my own room, the memories of what mom said last night ring in my ears. And the horror returns: what if she sends Harry away?

I can't let that happen. Now when we've come so far together. He's still got his problems, I know that! But he's such a better person now than he was the day he came to us.

And I love him.

Something I figured out last night while I laid in his arms. I might have told myself I loved him before, but it wasn't for the right reasons. He was hot, he was sweet, he's called me cute. None of that mattered.

What does matter is that I've fallen in love with this boy who thinks he's "broken". And I'm determined to "fix" him. All the while, my mom threatens to send him away.

I look in the mirror and immediately notice my black eye. Oh god...

The memories from the whole fight thing yesterday flash through my mind and I grab out every makeup I have, hoping to be able to cover it.

Thirty minutes later, I'm finally putting away the many concealers and such, giving up on covering my black eye. It's not as noticeable, but everyone at school is going to see it.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen to find Harry and Mom. Mom just finishing her breakfast and hurrying up to grab her purse. Harry calmly eating his breakfast, as usual.

"Okay, dear, remember to lock the door in your way out. And I'll be home late again. Frozen dinners are in the freezer or order out. Have a nice day!" And then moms dashing out the front door.

I fix myself a bowl of cereal and sit next to Harry at the table.

"So, you've got it?" Harry looks over at me confused.

"The kink, I mean?" I ask, smirking. Ooh, my turn to play this game.

"Uh, no, it's uh...I had to pee, you see. And um...yeah, I had to go right then. So I went." For real?

"That's not even a halfway good lie." I tell him as he refuses to face me.

"Well, it's the truth." What a stubborn guy he is. Cute, but stubborn.

I quickly finish my cereal and grab my bag before heading for the door. Making sure I've got my keys to lock the door with.

"You heading to school now?" Harry asks as he stands up from the table.

"Yeah."

"Cool. I'm walking you, by the way." He says and I wonder why he's suddenly-

"Why?" I ask.

"Just thought I'd keep you company on your wall to school, is all." He smiles. Harry walking me to school? I'm totally in.

"People might think we're boyfriend and girlfriend." I tell him. I don't want him thinking that there won't be rumors of "us" if he walks me to my school.

"Aren't you the girl that told me yesterday that you wanted us to fuck?" My jaw drops, my bag falls to the floor and my eyes widen.

"Is that all it would have been to you? I was willing to give you my virginity and you were going to think it was just a...a...I don't understand you at all!" I shout and storm out of the house, after grabbing my bag up from the floor.

I slam the door and start to walk to school, my eyes tearing up and me refusing to let them fall. Was I really so stupid that I thought that Harry, the convict would really think about me and him being together the way I did.

"Miley, wait!" I'm suddenly stopped and turned around to face Harry's t-shirted chest, damn him and his tallness.

He bends down a bit so we're eye level and his hand raises my chin slowly when I look at the ground to avoid his gaze. When our eyes meet, I just wish I could turn away. My tears are falling and I'm sure my eyeliner is ruined. And here he stands, looking so damn perfect. Curls falling into his face so perfectly, green eyes that- oh, damn it he's just perfect, okay?

"Miley, I'm so sorry. That just slipped out. I'm used to prison talk and here I'm....I just never know what to say to you. I wish I could tell you all those things that the good guys tell the girls in those stupid movies you watch, but I can't because I'm not one of those good guys who always know what to say. I'm sorry. That's all I know to say. I screw up every time we get somewhere with whatever it is we have between us. And for that...I am sorry."

And how am I supposed to stay angry at him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 579 29
''Man she's from fucking North Pacific. You think she actually wants some poor guy from South Pacific? We're trash to her. She's the little innocent...
26.3K 370 54
I thought I would make a book on 1D reviews/recommendations since a lot of people always ask me my favorite fan fics on Wattpad ,,, keep in mind this...
117K 4.9K 52
After Stockholm Syndrome, and Without You, comes We Meet Again. Mus has agreed to marry Josh, and Harry has left. But, this isn't the end. Harry, and...
104K 2.6K 19
Samantha Burke, 15 year old american, visits her grandparents in london for the summer. While there she discovers they live next to singer, Harry Sty...