In Love! Again...

By background21

"LOVE" just a four-letter word, but has a power to rule the world. It can be of any form. Mothers, Fathers, B... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Neetha's Note

Chapter 13

7.6K 417 39
By background21

*Satvi Pov*

"I don't have a need to tell you anything." he said, frowning a little and moved away towards his side of the bed.

"Why? Did she think you as a beast, the devil or something?" I asked him curiously feeling his hesitation.

"You don't know anything about her." he replied coldly, making me feel guilty by the choice of words I used.

"I am sorry. That is out of my line and that too for a deceased person." I mumbled fidgeting with my hands hoping I didn't cross too much.

"Don't sweat it!" he said, laying on the bed.

"But still tell me something or anything about her." I pestered him.

"Come on!" I added, poking his shoulder.

"Let me sleep." He said, swatting my hand.

"Don't feel shy on my account." I said still poking him even more.

"Ok, fine! I will tell you what she thinks of me, and that's all you will get to know." he said, groaning after a few minutes as I didn't stop the poking.

"I am fine with it for now." I said staring at him.

"She always used to say I am a prince charming for her like the prince in the Cindrella story." he said staring at the ceiling.

"Ah, what?" I asked him in shock before burst out laughing not able to bear it inside anymore.

"Is something amusing for you?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"You are a prince and that too, like a prince in Cindrella story? That can be noted as a big joke of the decade." I replied finally controlling my laugh.

"Whatever! That's what she feels and she never thought anything other than that about me." He said, shaking his head like he doesn't care what I think.

"But for me, you are the stepmother and two stepsisters combined." I said smirking at him.

"But the problem is you are not the Cindrella in any way of my story and only my wife is." He said after a few seconds.

"Nice comeback!" I said, nodding at him, and he nodded back.

"Oh wait! You are that witch that keeps a princess in a tall tower and not let the world see her. You suit perfectly for that." I said, remembering the story.

"And who is the guy, who is going to protect you? Your brother-in-law?" he asked, smirking a little, and I couldn't help but flinch.

I don't care that he is my brother-in-law but all I care is that my best friend just ditched me for a fear which I don't have any plan to make them feel.

"Well, I don't have her long hair to be saved right? Even better than that, I actually have no hair at present and thanks to all those stupid operations." I said sarcastically before lying on the bed with my back to him like everyday.

"Look..." he started, but I showed my hand, stopping him while muttering "Save it!"

"You know you got a fault in your theory. I am not an old man who can be seen as young because of the magic I can take from you." He said and shocking myself, I actually felt a small smile forming on my lips.

And then laughed imagining him as an old man. I laughed more and mumbled "You look very unpleasant when you grow old."

"Go to sleep." He grumbled, and I stopped laughing slowly but with still a small smile on my face.

"Good night!" I mumbled before drifting off into sleep and didn't get a reply which I am not expecting in the first place.

"What are you doing home so early?" I asked him looking at the clock.

"What are you doing by not getting ready?" he asked back making me roll my eyes.

Will he ever answer properly to my questions? I thought shaking my head before sighing. I yawned and stretched my hands before walking towards the kitchen to have some water.

"No need to cook. We are going out." He said following me when I started drinking, and I suddenly choked on the water making me nearly lose my balance if it is not for the fridge.

"Are you fine?" I asked after controlling my breath.

"Why?" he asked, frowning.

"Are you that good twin of my husband who came here to save me from the hell?" I asked still with a shock look.

"You have a doctor's appointment for today." He replied, rolling his eyes before taking the bottle away from me.

"What?" I asked him frowning.

"For every two weeks, you have to go for a check up. Didn't the doctor tell you?" he asked and I just stared at him in shock.

"I am sure he must have, but you must be yawning as usual like you are doing here every day." He added before I can say anything.

"I am sorry, but I don't have a habit of going into a coma and losing a part of life in frequent intervals." I snapped him to accuse me of something on which I don't have any grip.

"Just go and get ready. We will be late." He said, ignoring my words while turning around to leave the room, and I moved my hands forward with a desire to press his neck.

But he immediately glanced back, making me move my hands like I am pushing the invisible air in front of me. He raised an eyebrow, but left the room shrugging to himself.

I chose to ignore him and get ready little well. It's not like I get everyday like this to step out right? I wore my best dress and even best cloth for my head.

I made myself more than presentable for a trip to a hospital and walked outside our room to join him downstairs.

"Shall we go?" he asked already with the door open.

My mood collapsed when I saw that he already typed the password, and I missed a chance to know it. While he smirked at me like he knows exactly what I am thinking about.

Is he some Edward Cullen or what? I don't know, but if he is, then I wish I was the belle, not because she is Edward's lover, but because she has a shield to protect her mind.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he stopped in front of the hospital. Oh no! I missed to look outside the window while he is driving because of these stupid thoughts.

"Don't you think I may run away from you easily?" I asked him when we started walking in a very calm hospital.

"I got someone here with me who will be able to keep an eye on you while I finish my work which I didn't because of this appointment of yours." he said typing on the laptop bag he has in his hands.

"Anyone is better than you." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Think again!" he said, and I frowned before looking up only to wish my husband was the one who is assisting me near the doctor.

"No!" I mumbled stopping in my tracks.

"Oh, yes!" he mumbled back before tugging me forward towards the person whom I want to throttle right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

who is the person???

So yeah... u will know about his wife a little by little and not at a time... i am sure u guys will love her so much next to satvi ofcourse...

how is the chap guys??

comment plz and vote.....

p.s- one shots already started.... :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.3K 41
||Dev-Nitara|| Together. Forever. But at what cost?? Peep in if you are interested. But don't forget to cast your votes and comments. Happy journey.❤
32.5K 1.7K 25
"You can't force me" she screamed with teary eyes. "I can, I am your husband I can do whatever I want" he held her both wrist tightly and pushed her...
14.7K 984 20
EDITED..!! "Why baby... I don't want to live but I live because of you.. you died for me.. why... I want you so bad.. I want to see you smile I want...
62.4K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...