EGL // lashton

Av umlashton

「 chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon 」 - christopher poindexter in... Mer

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
nine / re-uploaded
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
trailer!!! | (fan art?)
twenty three
bromance awards
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
q&a
THE SEQUEL IS UP

twenty five

17.1K 1K 1.6K
Av umlashton

double update ayy. btw, thanks to @vangoghclifford for the edit!!
-

Luke yawned and tugged the sleeves of his big sweater over his hands, looking smaller than usual as he entered the kitchen early the next morning.

"Good morning, honey" Liz spoke and smiled softly at her son, showing off worry in her eyes still. Luke looked up at his mother and bit his bottom lip before walking over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry, mom" Luke whispered and Liz held her son tightly as she ran a hand through his hair.

"It's okay, you don't need to apologize, Luke. I'm just worried about you," Liz spoke and pulled away slightly to hold her son's face in her hands, "It's just horrible for me as a parent to see you this sad"

"I know" Luke mumbled and stood up on his tippy toes to kiss his mother's forehead. Liz smiled and patted Luke's cheek before turning around to hand him a plate with breakfast.

"I made you some breakfast for you before you go to the hospital" she said and smiled.

"What about school?" Luke asked carefully as he took the plate of food and sat down by the table.

"I can't see you go to school when you feel like this. I want you to make sure your friends are okay before you go back to school"

"But I'll get absence?" Luke asked.

"Dad made sure you got the week off. We don't want to force you to go to school through a time like this" Liz spoke and smiled small, yet sadly, at her youngest son. She was worried about him, but didn't want to pressure him into speaking to her.

"Good morning" Ben spoke as he entered the kitchen and smiled at his family members before walking over to kiss his mother's cheek and ruffled his brother's hair.

"Good morning. Did you hear anything from Jack?" Liz asked and handed Ben a plate of breakfast as well.

"Yeah, he's up and complaining" Ben said and sat down beside his little brother, smiling small at him, "You want me to drive you to the hospital later?"

"I was thinking about going with dad" Luke said and looked at his brother with tired eyes. He hadn't been sleeping much last night. All he had thought about was Ashton, and he was too worried to sleep.

"Dad's sleeping and starts working at 2 pm today. If you don't want to wait until then, you should go with Ben" Liz spoke as she prepared breakfast for Jack as well.

"Oh, okay then" Luke spoke and nibbled at his food as he smiled small at his brother.

"Well, I'm gonna take a shower. If Jack comes down there's breakfast for him on the counter. And if you leave before I'm done," she started and walked over to her sons to place a kiss at the top of their heads, "Then have a great day"

As Liz had left the kitchen and both boys heard her walk up the stairs, Ben turned to his little brother and gave him a worried look.

"How are you feeling today?" Ben asked and Luke shrugged.

"Same as yesterday, I guess," he said and sighed quietly, "It's nice that you're here though. It does makes things easier"

Ben smiled warmly and gave Luke a small nudge, "Good, because that's why I'm here"

"Yeah" Luke said quietly and smiled very lightly at his brother before looking down at his plate of food with yet another sigh.

"I know things are really tough right now, but everything will be okay in the end. Time heals wounds, you know that, so you just have to give Ashton time" Ben spoke and Luke bit his lip.

"And Calum" Luke spoke quietly.

"Calum? Is Calum that friend of yours?" Ben asked and Luke nodded silently, "What happened to him?"

Luke bit his lip and kept his eyes on the plate in front of him. He couldn't tell Ben the truth. He couldn't tell anyone the truth about how Calum ended up in the hospital, because he couldn't let people know about Ashton like that.

"A lot happened, but I don't really know what," Luke spoke and watched his brother furrow his eyebrows, "I just don't like to talk about it"

"Okay," Ben spoke and nodded his head in understanding, "Eat up now so you can get to your boy"

Yeah, his boy. His Ashton.

**

Luke stood quietly in the elevator as he waited for it to reach floor 3. He tugged his sleeves further down his hands and wrapped his arms around his small body as he looked down at his feet.

Only seeing the hospital made Luke's stomach churn because he despited this place. Nothing good has happened when he's been here and it feels like everything just grow worse day by day.

The familiar pling of the elevator was heard before the doors opened to the right floor and Luke stepped out. With a small sigh he walked through the hallway and eyed Seth's room before walking past it, making his way towards Ashton's.

Luke slowed down slightly when getting closer to Calum's room. He bit his lip and frowned slightly when walking over to it but froze in his step when hearing voices inside. The door was open just a bit, making the voices clear for Luke to hear.

"-because this is just pathetic, Calum. You look so pathetic that I can't believe we even took you in" and unfamiliar voice spoke.

"I didn't want to be a part your group. And it wasn't even you in the beginning, it was Drake" Luke heard Calum speak.

"It doesn't matter, Hood. The only thing that does matter is that I made you a part of my group to make sure you'd help us, but you didn't manage to do anything right"

"I did everything you asked me to do. What else could I have done?" Calum asked in a small voice.

"You could have done them right, you pathetic little shit," the other person snapped, "You could have actually successfully gone through with each of them. You could have kept the blonde on our side, you could have kept EGL away from him, you could have killed Irwin, and you could have given me the blonde"

Luke stood still outside the room and breathed quietly for the person not to hear him. He held onto the doorway tightly when hearing the conversation, and felt his heart speed up as the fear grew inside of him.

"But you didn't do any of that, Calum. You actually did the exact opposite of that and got yourself nearly killed. You know that if you want to die, I'd gladly kill you myself"

"I didn't mean for it to end up like this, but I can't do this anymore. I'm just not skilled to do this and you and Drake both know that, so I don't understand why you kept making me do stuff" Calum said.

"Because it's shit tasks, but with you, we still do them. And if you die, we haven't lost a thing" the other guy said and Luke nearly shivered at the cold and harsh voice.

"I'm not doing it anymore. I won't end up like this again. I almost lost everything" Calum whispered and Luke felt the need to rush in to hold his best friend, but fear held him back.

"Does it look like I care?" the other guy said, "And you're gonna keep doing it. You know what happens otherwise"

"I'm so tired of your threats. Just leave my mom and I alone. If it's my father you want then go to fucking prison and get him, I don't care, just leave us alone!" Calum exclaimed and Luke gulped from behind the door.

The other guy laughed humorlessly before speaking again, "If I had your father here right now I'd kill that motherfucker within a heartbeat. But that's not the case, so I guess I'll have to go with you instead"

"What?" Calum asked with a worried voice, "What are you doing? Stop. No, fucking stop-"

And then it grew silent, making Luke furrow his eyebrows and inch closer to the door to be able to hear something. But it kept being quiet and Luke's heart picked up its pace in worry and fear.

Luke took a shaky breath before pushing the door open slightly, gasping when seeing the unfamiliar guy having a tight grip around Calum's throat with two hands. Calum had his hands on the guy's wrists, desperately trying to get him away from him, but the guy was too strong.

"No," Luke breathed out before running into the room, "No, stop! Get off of him!" Luke said and pulled at the guy's arm as Calum let out strangled noises.

Luke watched as the guy turned his head and locked eyes with him. Luke felt the fear grow stronger as those cold grey eyes bored into his.

In a matter of seconds, the guy smirked contently and let go of Calum's throat, leaving Calum to desperately catch his breath, as he turned to face Luke.

Luke held his breath as he watched the guy in front of him. He was tall, hovering over Luke, as he looked the blonde up with an intimidating smirk on his face. Luke tried to turn away, to run up to Calum and see if he was okay, but the way the guy looked at him held Luke trapped on spot.

"So here we have it," the guy said and walked closer to Luke. Luke took a step back, trying to avoid closeness, but only met the wall against his back, stopping him from moving any further.

"Here we have the Luke Hemmings," the guy said and smirked as he put his hands against the wall on each side of Luke's head, "The real version as well"

Luke pushed his back as close to the wall as possible, trying to get away from the terrifying guy in front of him, but the guy only stepped closer.

Calum's coughs were heard from his bed, and Luke knew he was trying to speak up, but the struggle he had with breathing as well as the other damages on his body, made it difficult for him to even move an inch.

"I gotta say, I always thought you were pretty, Luke," he spoke lowly and reached a hand up to caress Luke's cheek, "But seeing you now, you look look ten times better than on the photos your friend here got me"

Luke moved his head around to avoid the guy's touches, but he held Luke trapped so tightly that Luke could barely move anymore.

"And those videos of you," he spoke and breathed in heavily through his gritted teeth as he gave Luke a lustful look, "Fuck, I would like to take you on every little furniture in your room"

Luke whined and closed his eyes as the guy inched his face closer and breathed hotly against his neck. "I bet the live version is better though, huh blondie? The way you strip out of your clothes and leave yourself in those girly underwear. Fuck, you could be so filthy in those, couldn't you?"

"Don't-" Luke spoke in a quiet and shaky voice as he tried to push the guy's hands away, but he only grabbed Luke's hands and held them locked against the wall.

"How does Ashton treat you? Does he treat you good? Does he make you feel good?" he breathed hotly into Luke's ear while Luke sobbed quietly. Calum was breathing heavily from his bed, still not being able to speak yet, and the whole situation brought him closer and closer to a panic attack.

"Because I bet I can make you feel so much better, Luke" he spoke in a husky voice before tightening the grip on Luke's hands up with one hand while letting the other one run down Luke's waist to then sneak under the blonde's sweater.

Luke shivered in disgust as he felt those unfamiliar hands against his skin, making it feel like sandpaper scratching against him painfully. He moved around in a yet another desperate attempt to get away, but he was still locked to place painfully harshly.

"God blondie, I'd take you right now if we weren't in Hood's room," he spoke and placed a sloppy kiss against Luke's neck before chuckling darkly, "I'd rather fuck you in front of your dying boyfriend"

Luke gritted his teeth and sobbed hopelessly as he felt the guy kiss up and down his neck. The hand under his sweater was still roaming Luke skin, and the touch made Luke feel so unbelievably dirty.

"Ryan," Calum breathed out from the bed as he had his eyes clenched shut while still trying to get control of his breathing, "Leave him alone"

"And what are you gonna do if I don't leave him alone? Huh, Hood?" Ryan challenged and laughed wickedly as Calum opened his eyes to look at Luke with a hopeless expression.

"Thought so," Ryan spoke and turned back to the crying Luke, "Now shut the fuck up Calum because I'm trying to have an enjoyable time with little princess here but your voice is ruining it"

"You need to fucking stop, Ryan" Calum spoke again, making Ryan clench his jaw and closed his eyes in frustration.

"I told you to shut the fuck up, or else I'll finish what I just started. You know blondie can't keep you alive twice" Ryan spoke and smirked over at Luke as he let his thumb feel Luke's soft and warm skin.

"Please don't hurt him" Calum whispered and looked at Luke with teary eyes.

"Hurt him? Why would I hurt him?" Ryan asked and inched his face closer to Luke's to whisper hotly against the blonde's lips, "He's a keeper"

"Please" Luke sobbed and kept his eyes closed as he wished to be far away from here right now.

"That's right, baby. Keep begging for it, you'll get it soon enough" Ryan whispered before letting his hand, that was previously feeling Luke's skin on his waist, travel down to the waistline if Luke's jeans.

Luke sobbed and shook his head as Ryan's hand slid down his jeans and started to feel the lace underwear that he was wearing.

"Baby boy," Ryan moaned out and gripped Luke's hip harshly, "You're doing this on purpose"

Luke pursed his lips and kept his sobs quiet as Ryan pushed him against the wall with heavy pressure while looking at the blonde with burning eyes. Calum was helplessly lying frozen on his bed, coughing harshly and still not being able to breathe properly, while having his eyes shut closed to keep himself from seeing what was going on in front of him.

"I wished Ashton was here to see this. Don't you?" Ryan whispered and pressed his body against Luke's while inching his lips closer and closer to the blonde's, "It's okay though, because now you know who you belong to" he breathed out before forcefully pressing his lips against Luke's.

Luke whined and sobbed as he shook his head to get away, but Ryan only pressed his body even harder against Luke's, almost making it hard for him to breathe.

Ryan's lips where wet against Luke's closed ones, and Luke shivered at the feeling he felt. It was unfamiliar and it was forced. It was dirty and it was wrong. It was uncomfortable and Luke felt like he'd throw up any second.

He tried to cry out loudly, to just break down and disappear, but he couldn't and that made him hate the situation even more.

Only small sobs were heard from Luke, but he couldn't do more than that and he felt hopeless and helpless. He wanted to get away so badly. He wanted to scream, to kick, and to punch, but he couldn't do anything.

He could do nothing.

Calum felt the same. As he let out breathless sobs from his bed and kept his eyes shut closed, he could still hear Luke's broken sobs and the shuffling of bodies against each other.

Calum wanted to open his eyes and stand up to run over and help Luke. He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs to get help, but he couldn't

He had desperately tried to reach for the emergency button on his side, but as soon as he moved just an inch, his whole body screamed out in pain, and he was completely frozen in place.

Luke kept his lips shut tightly, fighting to keep as much of Ryan away from him as he could, but the boy was strong and Luke was small, causing him to do as Ryan said when his tight grips on his small body grew unbearably painful.

Luke breathed heavily through his nose and sobbed painfully as Ryan ran his tongue against his lips. Luke gulped down in both fear and disgust, but kept his lips shut as he now let silent tears run down both his cheeks.

Ryan's lips where suddenly pulled away from Luke's when a phone started to ring. Ryan sighed and rolled his eyes as he reached down to his pocket and pulled his phone up without letting go of Luke.

"Speak" he spoke sternly into the phone. After a few seconds of listening, Ryan nodded and hung up the phone.

"Fucking cockblocks, huh?" He asked and caressed Luke's tear-stained cheek, "We'll continue this at a better time though"

He let go of Luke and leaned in to place one wet kiss on Luke's jaw, biting down on the skin slightly, before whispering, "Until next time, blondie"

Ryan fully let Luke go, making the small blonde slide down the wall and sit down on the floor, pulling his knees up to his chest and curling his arms around them. Ryan turned to look at Calum who looked at him with terrified eyes, and smirked.

"Next time I see you I'll make sure you'll be dying" he spoke before calmly exiting the room and leaving the two young boys alone.

Luke didn't sob anymore. He only let those silent tears stream down his face as he kept his knees close to his chest as a way of keeping himself safe.

"It's okay Luke," Calum whispered in a hoarse and breathless voice, "It's gonna be okay, he's gone now"

But Luke didn't feel okay. He didn't care that Ryan was gone at the very moment, because he knew the boy would come back. He even promised Luke that, and it made Luke shiver in disgust.

Seconds, minutes or maybe hours later (Luke didn't know if time went fast of slow) Michael ran into the room and let his wide eyes roam around the room.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath before turning out to the corridor again, "I need a nurse! Now!" he called before running into the room.

"Are you okay?" he asked and looked down at Calum with wide eyes, checking so they boy was alive.

"Check on Luke, please" Calum whispered out and Michael nodded before hurrying over to Luke.

"Luke? Are you okay? Luke?" Michael said and gripped Luke's face to get the boy to look him in the eyes, but the touch made Luke flinch away.

As Michael sat speechless and looked at the terrified Luke in the corner of the room, a nurse hurried into the room and over to Calum.

"I need everyone to get out of the room so we can be alone with the patient, please" she spoke before a few other nurses or doctors entered the room.

Michael bit the inside of his cheek and nodded before grabbing Luke and picked the blonde up. Luke was fighting every touch Michael gave him, but Michael kept his grip on the blonde and carried him out of the room and over to Seth's.

Multiple eyes were placed on them as Michael entered with a kicking and sobbing Luke in his arms.

"What's going on?" Seth asked from the bed and eyed Luke with worried eyes.

"I was on my way to Calum's room when I saw Ryan exiting it. He did something to both of them but I don't know what" Michael said and gritted his teeth when trying to keep Luke calm.

"Don't touch me!" Luke cried and desperately tried to get away from Michael's hold.

"Let him go," Ty spoke and slowly walked over to Michael, "Put him down. Now"

Michael did as told and all the guys watched Luke got back to the same position as earlier, with his knees pushed up to his chest and his arms wrapped around him.

"Someone go and check if Ryan's still outside" Ty ordered, making Warren and Nathan stand up and walk out of the hospital room quickly.

Ty slowly walked over to the terrified blonde and crouched down in front of him. "Luke, I need you to know that no one in this room is going to hurt you, okay?" he spoke slowly.

Luke breathed quickly and tightened his hold on his knees as Ty spoke again, "But I need you - for everyone's safety - to tell me what Ryan just did to you and Calum"

Luke was quiet and kept his eyes shut as he shook his head. He didn't want to talk about it. He didn't want to relive it.

"No" Luke mumbled and Ty bit the inside of his cheek harshly.

"You need to help me so I'll be able to help you" Ty spoke softly and watched the young blonde intently.

Luke shivered and but his lip harshly before sobbing quietly. "H-He touched me and I d-didn't want it" Luke cried and Ty locked his jaw before standing up to look at Michael.

"Are you sure he walked out of the hospital after exiting Calum's room?"

"Yes I'm sure, why?" Michael asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Where was he before?" Ty asked and Michael shook his head.

"I don't know, I've only been here" Michael answered with a shrug.

"Then who the fuck has been with Ashton?" Ty asked and everyone fell silent in realization.

Even Luke understood, so he quickly stood up from the floor and ran out of the room to run down the long corridor. He could hear faint calls of his names from the other guys, but ignored them as he reached Ashton's room and ripped the door open.

Luke stopped and breathed heavily, but soon broke out heavy sobs in relief when seeing Ashton lay untouched in his bed with the same wires and same tubes stuck to his body. The familiar beeps where still going and Luke quickly walked over to the bed with a blurry sight as he grabbed Ashton's hand in his.

Luke cried when watching  Ashton's sleeping face, hating how he had just been touched by another guy and Ashton didn't even know, and now he was here touching him.

"I need you to wake up. If you don't wake up soon I'll die, and I really don't want to die without knowing you made it or not" Luke sobbed and leaned forward to place his forehead against Ashton's.

"Please Ashton, I'm not gonna make it any longer. They already have me and it's all so simple for them and I'm scared. I'm so scared!" Luke said and stood up to look down at Ashton.

"You need to listen to me Ashton, and you need to wake up. If you don't, you'll lose me. So please listen to me Ashton. Please, wake up. I can't do this much longer. I'm giving up soon" Luke whispered in the end and sobbed brokenly again.

He looked down at his boyfriend, eyeing all the tubes and wired with a broken expression, still feeling Ryan's touches linger on his skin.

Everything inside Luke changed from fear and hurt, to frustration and anger. Tears were still streaming down his face like rivers and the beeping noise from the heart monitor made Luke break.

He broke into two. He broke apart and he couldn't take it anymore. He was hurt, he was scared, he was broken, he was alone, and he just couldn't take it anymore.

"Wake up!" Luke said and looked at Ashton's lifeless body with teary eyes, "Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"Luke" Ty's stern voice was heard from the doorway but Luke ignore it as he kept calling for Ashton.

"Just open your eyes and wake up! Please!"

"Luke" Ty said even harsher and walked towards the blonde and gripped him by his upped arms to pull the boy towards the door of the room to take him outside.

"No, don't touch me!" Luke cried and tried to shrug Ty off of him.

"Luke, you need to be quiet. You need to calm down-"

"Ashton! Please, you need to wake up! Please, please, ple-" Luke called but was shut up when the familiar beeping noises were replaced by an unfamiliar beeping noise that kept on going.

It didn't stop to beep soon again, it only kept on beeping like one single tone, and Luke knew just what that meant.

With Ty's arms still around him, Luke looked at the screen of the heart monitor and watched the one single flat line light up the screen.

Luke was frozen in place as numerous of doctors rushed inside to the room and surrounded Ashton and the machines in only mere seconds.

"We've got no pulse!" Luke heard them call out as he watched one of them violently press his hands against Ashton's chest to get the heart working again.

"We need a defibrillator, now!"

"I will have to ask you to leave the room to give the doctors the space they need" a nurse spoke and quickly pushed Ty and Luke out of the room, closing the door harshly after them.

Luke was standing still in the middle of the corridor with his whole body feeling completely numb. He breathed heavily and his whole body was shaking before he fell to the floor hopelessly.

Luke held his hand over his ears and closed his eyes in a desperate attempt to get away, but all he could hear was still the same horrific tone of no heartbeats and the repeated word 'clear!' from inside room 397.

And then, after minutes of the same noises being heard, everything grew quiet.

-

i'm going on a job interview early tomorrow at a hospital and i'm nervous

vote and comment

ily

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

292K 7.5K 46
in which an indecisive boy with a forged love for soccer meets a damaged but strong-willed girl who only wants to run away ➸ completed ©dirtbagash cr...
68.5K 1.4K 45
Mia is fresh out of high school, trying to find herself and where she belongs before she is shipped off to NYU in the fall. Ashton is a drummer who...
33.8K 1.5K 31
"what a terribly tragic love story." "you don't know the full of it." || © dimple-ashton all rights reserved
3.9K 207 38
chthon·ic adjective: concerning, belonging to, or inhabiting the underworld. Ashton just wants to rule hell. Luke is looking for a little fun. Calum...