Mirrors - Wes Stromberg Story...

By calftmatty

After a couple months in a rehab finding the happiness she had lost, Melanie is back on her feet and stronger... More

1: Mornings With Wesley.
Chapter 2: The Meetings.
Chapter 3: Late nights early mornings.
Chapter 4: Girls Day Out/Happiness
Chapter 5: Sweet Gestures
Chapter 6: She's Back
Chapter 7: Decisions.
Chapter 8: Dinner With Nancy
Chapter 9: Secrets/Planning
Chapter 10: This Is Love.
Chapter 11: Birthday Gifts/Meeting Nancy[Part ONE]
Chapter 12: Birthday Shopping|Meeting Nancy[Part TWO]
Chapter 13: Meeting Nancy[Part THREE]
Chapter 14: Birthday Surprise [Part ONE]
Chapter 15: Surprise Party!
Chapter 16: RoadTrip/Vegas Nights
Chapter 17: Aftermath.
Chapter 18: I Don't Want You To Hate Me.
Chapter 19: Italy/What's Wrong?
Chapter 20: Results.
Chapter 21: Flashbacks & Memories
Chapter 22: Telling Everyone!
Chapter 24: He's Finally Here.
UPDATE
Mirrors - Chapter 25: Why'd You Do It Zach?
Chapter 26: A Little Trouble In Paradise.
HELP?
Chapter 27: Touring
Chapter 28 - A Night Out
Chapter 29 - I Have To Go
Chapter 30 - Im Fine .. For Now
Chapter 31 - The Truth
Chapter 32 - Well.
QUICK INFO~
Chapter 33 - Planning the Wedding
INFO
Chapter 34 - Wedding Day
SONG HELP
Chapter 35 - Reception Time
Chapter 36 - The Honeymoon
The End?
Chapter 37 - "Did I ever tell you about that time I fell?"
Chapter 38 - Oh Keaton
Chapter 39 - Thank you so much. I owe you
Chapter 40: "A couple more minutes daddy?"
Chapter 41: "Sorry again for falling on you. Literally."
Chapter 42: "You're still pretty mommy. Love you."
Chapter 43: Happy Endings.
Epilogue.

Chapters 23: Talks/Popping The Question.

988 27 0
By calftmatty

Mels POV

"Now, breath in. Breath out." the instructer demanded and both Wesley and I did as she told before talking again.

She talked about positioning for labor and birth, and ways to control pain. She also told us strategies to work through labor pains and to help us stay relaxed and in control. Then we practiced all of the strategies in class, so we know when we're ready and the big day arrives. I sat there looking blankly at her.

"This is so boring. Why couldn't we just watch this on YouTube?" Wesley whispered into my ear and I laughed

"Because Wesley. I wanted to get the full on experience." I told him

"This is stupid." he huffed and I punched them in the arm.

"Mr and Mrs Stromberg. Would you like to come and demonstrate?" she asked looking at us. We looked at one another hesitantly before Wesley helped me get up. We walked over and stood in front of the class.

"What do we have to do?" I asked

"You don't have to do anything. Your husband will have to show us what to do when you tell him your water broke." she replied. I sat down on the chair she provided and I said what she told me to say and watched as Wesley handled the situation.

"Wes, my water broke!" I yelled

"Okay babe. Breathe in, breathe out. Now get up slowly and let's go." he announced. The instructor looked at us for awhile then spoke.

"Very good you two. VERY good." she congradulated. After another 5 minutes class was finally over and Wes and I decided to head over to starbucks. We pulled up and helped me out then we walked in.

"What would you two like today?" a guy said staring at me.

"Uh, I'll take a Caramel Machiatto and Cinnamon Bun." Wes ordered

"I'll take the same but a Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino instead." I added and he nodded before starting our order. We went and sat down at a table a couple feet from the table and started talking.

"How you feeling?" wes asked

"I'm good. I'm just ready to pop this kid out." I replied

"Me too. I want to hold him already." Wes told me as his eyes lit up.

"Omg, excuse me. I don't want to be annoying but can I get a picture with both of you?" a girl with long blonde hair asked. She was gorgeous and at first glance she was a splitting image of Blake Lively.

"Yea, I'm always down to take pictures." Wes exclaimed staring at the girl.

"Uhm you two can go ahead." I told her.

"NO! I really want you in the picture. Your so stunning and I've been dying to meet you." she pleaded and I gave in. Her friend took her phone and we all snapped like 4 pictures before she said she had to go. "Congradulation again Melanie and Wesley. I know your baby is going to be the cutest." she stated before waving and walking out.

"Everyone's going to see that & laugh at me." I joked

"No they aren't babe. You're just as beautiful pregnant as you are not pregnant." he smiled blowing me air kisses.

I felt someone's presence behind me and then a cough that came along with it.

I looked up and seen Carly and some girl standing next to our table.

Wes POV

"Everyone's going to see that & laugh at me." Melanie joked

"No they arent babe. You're just as beautiful pregannt as you are not pregnant." I smiled and blew her kisses before I felt somone stop in front of our table. I looked up and seen Carly. I thought she was going back to Sequim? I shifted in my seat.

"Hey." she said aloud more towards Melanie then me. I told her I didn't hate her but I still felt uneasy around her. Luckily the guy told us our orders were ready and I went up to get them. While I was standing there I listened to their conversation.

"Oh hi Carly."

"Hey. It looks like your about to pop!"

"Yea. I have a couple more weeks to go then the baby will be here."

"Are you excited?"

"Yea. I'm actually beyond excited."

"What are you having?"

"A boy."

"Awe. Did you pick a name yet?"

"Yea. Robert Michael."

"That's so cute."

"Thank you. Wesley picked it out."

"Oh really? He did a good job." she said as I walked back over and sat down.

"Ehh, he's alright." Melanie laughed.

"Laraine told me you were having a baby. I dropped some presents off at her house so whenever you get ready and want it, it'll be there."

"Thank you Carly. That was really sweet of you."

"No problem. If you ever need anything just let me know."

"I will."

"Alright. I have dance class so I'll see you guys around." she said looking at Melanie then staring at me before walking out the door.

"You could of said hi Wesley."

"I know."

"You can't just hold a grudge. Or whatever it is that your doing." Melanie told me as she took a sip of her drink.

"It's not a grudge."

"So what is it?"

"I dont know."

"Alright. Fine. Whenever you find out what it is, just let me know." I looked at her and bit into my cinnamon bun.

****************

Mel and I got home about an hour ago and she was already in bed because she was tired. I decided to go over to see my mom. I told Melanie then left out the house. I pulled up to my moms about 20 minutes later and knocked on the door. She opened on the 4th knock.

"Wesley. Hey baby, come in." she instructed and I did. "How are you? What's wrong you don't look too well."

"I'm fine ma. Just tired, you know with the anticipation of the baby and all." I sighed.

"Are you nervous or are you rethinking everything?" she questioned and I shot up to look at her.

"Rethinking?"

"Yes, rethinking. Rethinking your life. The fact that you have a baby on the way and your only about to be 21."

"No mom. I love Melanie, and the baby. If I was rethinking I wouldn't have came this far." I told her and she looked relieved by mom explanation

"Good. I don't want you to just leave her especially since she's due soon."

"I could never. But mom?"

"Yea?"

"Do you think I'm a bad person? Like, the fact that I don't talk to Carly anymore? Melanie thinks I'm holding a grudge or whatever."

"Are you?"

"No. I mean yea - no. I don't know."

"You know what I think?"

"What?"

"I think you still have love for Carly and the thought of what she did to you still bothers you. Your not holding a grudge or hate her but you miss the friendship you two used to have."

Melanie's POV

I sat there in bed staring at the ceiling. Wesley went over to Laraine's and I was bored. I couldn't sleep at all and there wasn't a thing on t.v to watch. I rolled over to get up and go pack my emergency bag for the hospital. I got my adida's duffle bag and put in 5 pairs of black yoga pants, and different v-necks, underclothes, 2 pairs of sneakers, my toothbrush and socks. Once I finished I sat the bag next to the door and went to go sit back on the bed.

It was almost 10 and I looked around. I grabbed my laptop and decided to order some stuff offline. Hmm, what should I get? What should I get? I sat there and decided to order the baby and Wes some stuff. I didn't want to order any clothes for me especially if once I have the baby, I still have baby fat and all that. Plus I didn't wear makeup as much as I used too. So me getting anything would be pointless. I put in my card number and ordered everything before I heard the front door open and close. Wes must be back. He walked into the room and looked up at me.

"Hey babe. I thought you were going to sleep."

"I thought I was. But then I was laying there and got bored. How's your mom?"

"She's good. We had our mother son talk ya know."

"That's good."

"Have you talked to your dad?"

"Yea, he's supposed to fly out here a week or two before I can go into labor."

"Alright. So what do you want to do since your bored."

"I'm actually pretty tired now that your back."

"I think you just don't like me." he laughed

"I don't. I love you." I kissed the top of his nose before he turned out the room lights. We both layed down and Wesley wrapped his hands over me as I snuggled tightly against him. I closed my eyes and I felt him moving hair off my neck so he could kiss it.

"Melanie?" he whispered.

"Wesley?"

"Will you marry me? Like forreal this time." he laughed and I sat up switching on the lamp and looking at him. He sat up then placed a ring in front of me. I stood there in shock and looked at him before grinning like an idiot. "Is that a yes?" he chuckled.

"Yes idiot! I will marry you...forreal this time." I laughed before he placed the ring on my finger and hugged me.

---------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----------------

HIIII! Okay so, how have you guys been? My internet has been acting like a little pussboy but it's working now so no problemo! Well, how do you guys like this chapter? BE HONEST. If it sucked just tell me, I'll be cool with it. Do you think Wes is going to befriend Carly again? Does Carly have a reason for doing what she did and telling Melanie what she did? Is it pure kindness? Or worse? Will Melanie actually call Carly if she needed her? They're finally getting married! Well, are engaged or whatever? Did you think that was going to happen? Tell Me! COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE. CREEP. LEAVE FEEDBACK AND ALLL THAT! LOVE YOU GUYS (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 925 29
Sammy and Welsey go to school together. He has a reputation of being a player and Sammy wants nothing to do with him. She doesn't have time for him o...
25.9K 842 42
"I forgive you." I say to him, for what feels like the millionth time.
3K 131 52
Michele Logan, Lily-Ann Collins, Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg and Drew Chadwick, have been best friends since the diaper days. They are just li...