Chapter 41: "Sorry again for falling on you. Literally."

Outfit in External link!

Mels POV

It's been 2 weeks since I left, and I was having the best time ever. We were currently backstage in Brazil waiting for Rita to get off. I was watching her show but my dad had called me, and I had to tell him what was going on. Once I had hung up I decided to just stay here, and wait with this girl Grace who did Ritas' makeup. She was telling me about her boyfriend Damion, and how there anniversary was in two days but she wouldn't be home and I felt so bad.

"EVERYONE GATHER AROUND!" Rita yelled as she burst through the door, and we did as we were told.

"You guys' have been amazing, and I decided that you all can leave in two days! I have like 3 more shows, but Melanie you can just pick stuff out for me, and if I have a malfunction I can Facetime you, and that goes for the rest of you. I feel like I've worked you so hard, and I want to thank you for everything. Let's bang out these two shows in Australia, and China then you are all free from me!" she laughed as everyone began to chat about eveything.

"How do you like this so far?" Rita asked me falling onto the chair next to me.

"It's amazing. I miss my son, and husband but you know." I shrugged blushing

She had a huge smile on her face and was staring at me. "You know, you're not that much younger than me but you seem to have everything together. You're married, have a son, a husband that adores you. It's really amazing."

"Thanks. I realize that, and I'm thankfull for that everyday."

"Well, you're lucky. How about we head out to have some fun?" she questioned

"I'm down for anything!" I cheered, and we got up getting into the van along with some others people and went with us.

We eventually pulled up to some club that we instantly got into, and before I know it everyone was taking shots of god knows what. This girl Brittany was taking shots off of some guys' chest, this guy Jon was wearing his shirt around his head as a turba, Rita was doing some type of homeland dance and I was dancing on the bar. It was so fun, and everyones' cameras were going off seconds apart from one another.

Miley Cyrus started playing and I was doing some weird ass dance before I slipped falling onto someone with a loud thud. I was drunk but I didn't think it was that serious. I swept my hair from the front of my face to the back of my head.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall on you. Are you okay? Is anything broken?" I rambeled on as I looked into none other than Harry Styles' eyes.

I was actually a bit taken back because this was my first time meeting him, and I was beyond drunk so the starstruck thing hit me way harder than it should of.

He looked at me with those damn dimples and added a simple laugh with a quick, "I'm fine. It's okay, and nothing is broken." I got up extending my hand so he can hoist himself off the ground too. For him to be so skinny he was heavy, or maybe it was just me being drunk that I thought he seemed heavy. I don't know.

"You look familiar." he said loud enough for me to hear him with his eyebrows arched

"I do?" I slurred a little

"Yea, wait. Come on." he said pulling me to the doorway of the club and we stood out front. I was trying to keep my balance and he chuckled at my serious concentration of my mission.

He led me to a bench that I didn't notice when our group first walked in and let me sit down. "Now like I was saying ... you look familiar."

I sat there for a moment looking him up and down. He was way more attractive in person, because those pictures are no help. I was literally sitting there the whole time he was trying to figure out who I was like "Jesus, lord, take the wheel because this man is too fine."

Don't get me wrong Wesley is the main guy in my life but he has that one celebrity crush that he swoons over like I'm not in the room, and mine just happened to be Harry. It seemed bad because they were on the same label but hey, I liked Harry before I met Wes.

"Your name is Melanie right?" he asked flicking my random thoughts out my head, and bringing me back into reality.

"Yea."

"Oh, wow. You're more gorgeous than Wesley described you to be, and from the pictures he showed us." Harry chuckled making his dimples pop.

"Wait, what?! Wesley showed you pictures of me? When?" I questioned him.

"Uhm, like last month? When we he was in the studio. He said you normally go with him but you had to work. Your son was there, and might I say he is a handsome lad. I think he looks like Wesley but he has a lot of similar features of yours."

"Awe, thank you. You're like the first one to say that." I giggled, and he did too.

"So, Rita convinced you to come out partying?"

"Yea, and you've seen where that's got me up until now."

"She's pretty wild. Not a bad wild but a fun wild."

"Sorry again for falling on you. Literally." I bit my lip

"No worries. Wanna go back in and finish the rest of the night?" he asked getting up and holding his hand out for me. I took it and we went back into the club, and as I took in the scene I couldn't help but laugh.

Rita was still doing some weird dance, Niall was dancing with her, this girl Jenny who we thought was the more shy one of all of us was twerking on some chair, Grace was dancing with Jon and had two cups of liquor in her hand. I got back on the bar to pick up where I left off, and Harry went towards the DJ to mix a little then came to dance next to me.

It was literally so much fun. Some of us .. including Harry and I were beyond wasted, where as some of the other people were just down right crazy - no liquor needed. I was totally fine with it though.

-------------------------------------------

Womp, sorry for the BEYOND late update. I've been wrapped up in school and I've had writers block. Tell me what ya think? Do you think a crazy night of partying will end up messing Mel up? What about her meeting Harry? OH! Tell me what ya think! Oh, and if you haven't already, check out my new story Beside You, and tell me what you think about that too. Okay, I love you guys' COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE. LEAVE FEEDBACK AND ALLLLLLLLLLL THAT (:

PS: SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS!