Chapter 32 - Well.

Melanies POV

"What do you think is wrong with my mom?"

"Do you want me to tell you privately Nancy or?"

"No, no. My daughter can hear it. Whatever it is go ahead and tell me."

"Well, we've ran test and seen drugs in your system."  he began and we both nodded. "We've also ran blood test and it says that your HIV positive." he finished and I stood there taken back

"Sh-She's what?" I stammered

"He said I'm HIV positive Melanie." she whispered and the doctors eyes wondered between both of us. 

"Do any of you have questions?" 

"Is there any medicines she can take that'll help her out?

"Yes. I can tell you everything you need to know about it."

"If I start taking medicine early will it stop me from getting full blown ... you know? my mom murmured.

"There's a possibility." he replied 

"Okay, can we just have a minute?. I need a moment." I answered, and he left us, shutting the door behind him on the way out.

"Did you know? Is that why you started doing drugs again?" I said aloud running my hands through my tangled hair. 

"No, I didn't know. I would have told you Mel, I promise." my mom replied looking at me with sincere eyes that I didn't want to look at. I went over to her sitting next to her on her bed and entangling her in my arms. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered repeatedly over and over.

Wes POV

"Thank You Philly, you were fucking dope!" I yelled towards the crowd and running off backstage. My mom and MJ were back at the hotel and I was ready to see my little man.

"Dude, we're going to this place down the street. You in?" Drew asked

"I wanted to go back to the hotel." I answered

"Com'on man, just for a couple minutes." he pleaded and I gave in. I texted my mom real quick telling her I'd be there soon and she was okay with that. 

-Hour Later-

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!" everyone yelled all through out the room. I wasn't going to lie but I was about 2 shots from being trashed and so was Drew. 

When we got here we were just hanging then we seen some people who were pretty chill and one thing lead to another. I peered down at my phone reading the time; 11:45. Shit, I told my mom I was going to be there in an hour. 

"Come on dude I have to go. It's almost 12." 

"Alright com'on." he slurred. We walked out the place and were half way to the hotel when some girls came over to take pictures with us. We took about 10 pictures then finished making our way to the hotel. I stumbled in and found my mom sitting in the corner. 

"Where's MJ?" I asked trying not to slurr my words

"He's asleep in Keatons bed." she said quietly "You could of called and told me you were going to be really late.

"Mom. I'm not 12." I told her in a low tone as I walked into the bathroom and changing into my pajamas

"I know your not 12 Wes but you are a father, and you can't be out late getting drunk."

"Mom I'll be fine, you don't have to be up my ass all the time." I said more harsh then I intended. 

My mom sighed, and I knew she was hurt. "Fine. Melanie called, she said she was calling your phone and you didn't answer. She sounded upset.

"Mom, I'm sor-"

"Goodnight Wesley." she said trudging out the door and to her room across the hall. 

I went into the room where Keaton, and MJ were. I kissed MJs head before plopping onto my bed. I picked up my phone and dialed Melanies number, and she answered on the 6th ring. 

"Mel? What's up?"

"I've been trying to call you. Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. I was just out with Drew."

"Were you drinking?" she asked. How the hell did she know that?

"No." I said harshly but regretted it

"Sure you weren't. Instagram seems to say otherwise Wes." she said before finishing. "Just don't drink too much."

"I won't. What's wrong, why were you trying to call me?" 

"Well, I called you to check up on you, MJ, and everyone else." she stated and I smirked. 

"We're fine over here. How's your mom?" I asked and I got silence in return

"She has--uhm. HIV, and she's been doing drugs again. So yea," she told, and I ran my hand across my face. "She'll be fine, ya know?"

"Mel, please don't cry. Not now, not while I'm over here." I pleaded knowing if she cried I probably would too. 

"I have to go Wes. I love you." she said rushing and I heard sniffles and shuffles in the background

"Mel, talk to me don't hang-" I announced before the other end began to beep signaling that she hung up.

I hung up the phone and dialed another number.

"Hello? Yea uhm, can I get a plane ticket to California for tomorrow?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT *claps hands*. This chapter is probably ratch bc It's almost 12 am but I wanted to update since I won't be on a lot until my laptop gets fixed. Thoughts on the chapter? Hate it? Like it? Were you expecting Nancy to have HIV? How about Wesley and Laraines conversation? Let me know! COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE. LEAVEFEED BACK AND ALLLLLL OF THAT. LOVE YOU GUYS. 

PS: Sorry for any errors. Oh, I finally listened to the boys song 'Girl Next Door' and well, It's been stuck in my head since. Oh and I've been listening to 78Violet (aka Aly & Aj's new group name). They have a song called 'Hot House' and you should go listen to it. It's really good and so is the video. Alright that's it byeeee