Chapter 3: Late nights early mornings.

Wes' POV

I watched as Melanie walked across the street towards me and like always, i took in her appearance. She was thick when we got together but she stopped eating and started to look like a tooth pick. The rehab treated her well though because now she's thicker in the good spots and she seems ten times happier.

"Wes!" she said wrapping her eyes around me.

"Hey babe!" I said in her ear before letting go of her and leading her to our little spot at Carmelo's.

"So I have news!" we said simeotaneously.

"Aha, go first." i chuckled

"No! You go first." she responded before putting her hands over her mouth like a little kid causing me to smile.

"OKay well you know we had a meeting with Jared?" I told her and she nodded. "Well he said were going to be shooting the video for Chloe and in a couple months we were going to be heading over seas for a tour."

"Omg bae! That's amazing! Where are y'all going to go?" she asked

"Uhm, Italy, Brazil, all that." i said and I seen her face lite up.

"Omg! Wes I'm going to Italy in a couple months too!" she said excitedly

"What!? Why?" I asked happy yet kind of upset because that could possiblly mean her not coming on tour with me.

"Well remember when I met that guy in Paris backstage after the show." she asked

"Yea, I think so. The one that worked for Alexander McQueen right?"

"YES! Your remembered! Okay well him and a couple other people want to have a meeting with me because I could possibly help them with the clothing for the 2013 Winter Collection!" she said smiling ear to ear. I jumped up and pulled her out her chair taking her in my arms and spinning her around.

"Mel- babe. I'm so happy for you. This is amazing! You deserve this and I'm 1000% sure you'll get it without any hesitation" I told her and she giggled into my neck.

"I know! Okay Wes can you put me down now? People are starting to stare." she laughed and I put her down.

"I dont care. This oppertunity is more important then people staring." I told her before kissing her in front of all the staring faces.

Mels POV

"Mel- babe. I'm so happy for you. This is amazing! You deserve this and I'm 1000% sure you'll get it without any hesitation" He told me and I giggled into his neck.

"I know! Okay Wes can you put me down now? People are starting to stare." I laughed and Wes put me down.

"I dont care. This oppertunity is more important then people staring." He told me before kissing me in front of all the staring faces.

Wes gave me chills that were electrifying. I kissed him back blocking out all the stares we were getting. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I accepted. Our tounges wondered around the others mouth and I quickly broke the kiss because I was getting feels and we were in public. I looked at him and laughed.

"Com'on. Lets finish this at home." I said in a whisper

"You sound like a rapist." Wes chuckled and I looked at him trying to hold in my laughter. "No one's home anyway so let's go." he finished and we ran to my car, got in and sped off.

*At Home*

We didnt even get fully upstairs before we crashed our lips into one another and starting peeling each others clothes off. We walked up stairs and made our way to our bedroom without unlocking our lips.

"You know. I. Love. You. Right.?" Wes said inbetween our rough kisses.

"I.Know. Now. SHUT UP AND KISS ME." I said pushing him on the bed and he smiled. I missed our bodies together and this was actually our first time having sex since I've been out of rehab and if I didnt have him today I probably would have to go back to rehab for Wesley withdraw .. If that was even possible.

"Fiesty. I like that." he said smirking flipping me over and hovered over me before kissing and biting my neck then leaving trails of kisses down my body and kissing each of the scars I had left twice then kissing me once again. .

He looked at me one last time then the rest was just amazing.

Wes POV

"Fiesty. I like that." I said smirking flipping Mel over and hovered over her before kissing and biting her neck then leaving trails of kisses down her body and kissing each of the scars she had left twice then locked my lips with hers once more.

I knew I had hit her spot and after that it was just amazing. 

*Couple hours later*

I layed in bed with a smile on my face as I watched Melanie sleep. This was the first time we've had sex since she's been out of rehab and I was on cloud nine. I watched as her chest moved slowly up and down as she slept. I then remembered that we left a trail of our clothes leading to our room. I slip from under her slightly making sure not to wake her, put some boxers on and slipped out the room to see our clothes sitting in front of the door. I threw the clothes in the hamper next to the closet then headed downstairs to grab something to eat.

"Hmm, look who's finally out of their room." Drew said laughing as he looked up at me then back down at his phone.

"Yea." I said smirking. "Wait, why are you here bro you have your own apartment." i asked

"Iman went away to school and It gets lonely there man." he said

"Your a bitch. I'd live it up if I were you." I told him laughing before Keaton came into the kitchen and gave me a death glare.

"What was that for bruh?" I asked.

"For you and Mel waking me up from my nap." he said and I laughed

"Sorry dude." I told him grabbing his shoulder.

"Whatever. You owe me 2 things from starbucks for waking me up." he told me laughing.

"I got you. We can head over to Starbucks then the beach!" i exclaimed

"Are the girls going to come with us?" he asked.

"Well Mel is sleep and I'm pretty sure she's going to be sleep for awhile." i chuckled

"Bro stop. Kaci's sleep too" Keat stated

"So is Kaylannie." Drew added.

"Well we'll just let them sleep. They'll probably want to go do girly shit anyway." I replied before stuffing a pop tart into my mouth.

"Alright. Let's go get ready then head out." Drew said and we all went up the stairs and parted ways.

------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--------------------

SOOOOOOOO?! How do you like it so far? Is this chapter too "sexual"? Dont you love how they support one another because I do hahaha. Okay so COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE & ENJOY (:

PS: SORRY IF THERES ANY ERRORS!