1: Mornings With Wesley.

Melanies POV

"Wes? Wes?" I cried in a low tone to Wes and he shifted putting the cover over his head. "Babe, wake up, you have to go to a meeting in two hours. The place is 40 minutes away and the traffic is serious." I told him. He layed there throwing one arm over me making us closer and I giggled. I dropped back onto the bed so we were face to face.

"Can't we just lay in bed all day together just like this?" he whispered with that sexy morning voice of his.

"I wish, but I don't want your manager to be mad at me." I smiled again, Wesley planting a kiss on my neck, chills coursing through my body.

"Please?" he begged still kissing my neck before turning over onto his back and I got on top of him and stared down taking in his appearance. From his bed hair, to those eyes, to the smile that he had spread across his face. It was perfection.

"Nope. " I told him before kissing the scar on his chest and getting off him. "If it makes it any better I'm going to take a shower before you leave." He looked at me for a minute realizing what I was hinting at and did a ninja move across the bed and toward me. Oh showers.

We both stripped and walked into the shower together and stood underneath the steaming hot water. I looked up at Wes who was just glistening with the water dripping off every inch of his body. He looked down at me and smiled and I just couldn't help but cheese like an idiot.

"Why are you always smiling?" he chuckled wrapping his arms around me.

"You act like it's a bad thing." I told him

"It's not. You're just always smiling now. Like, I'm happy because you seem so much more better than before." he said looking directly into my eyes. 

I've been home from rehab for a little over a month and we still haven't actually talked about what I went through while I was in there. I mean we talked everyday but I tried to keep the conversations away from what I was doing in there to a simple "I'm getting better. Feeling better. How's the tour? Were you thrusting everywhere like usual?" and stuff like that.

"Oh. Well, i do feel better and I'm pretty satisfied with having you in my life." I said before his lips met mine.

Oh Wesley. You just make showering so much better.

--------------------------------

They're BAAAAAAAACK! Okay so I know this chapter is pretty suckish BUT there's more to come. I'm on Spring Break and I was getting SO bored doing nothing so here I am. Writing the sequel to Harder To Breathe and I'm actually pretty stoked. I hope you guys love it.

Remember to- COMMENT. VOTE. MESSAGE ME AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD STUFF. OH AND SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS. LOVE Y'ALL (: