Chapter 43: Happy Endings.

Melanies' POV

"Thanks for coming on this mini tour with me again Melanie. You are officially on the team whenever you don't have things going on." she exclaimed wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

"Thank you so much. It was a lot of fun. You're welcomed over my house whenever you're here. I'm always home." I told her in return before pulling out of the hug.

I walked over to the car she arranged to pick me up and drop me off at home. Everyone was over Laraines' for this family thing and they didn't know I was coming back. I went to the house, changed really quick then got in my own car to drive to Laraines'.

I got there quick and parked behind a car that I've never seen before and walked up the driveway, and opened the gate to the backyard. I looked around to see people in pools, standing, and lounging around. My eyes landed on Wesley who was standing near the grill talking to Kenny. Everytime I seen him I smiled at the thought that he was mine. My bestfriend, enemy, husband, and everything in between.

Then MJ ran right past me with Keaton right behind him and my smile grew bigger. That little kid was a handful but he was literally worth every headache, burn I got from cooking him dinner and cuts or bruises I got from chasing him around. I finally decided to stop standing where I was like a creeper and sneak my way into the house to sit my purse on the couch then head back outside. On the way out I ran into Laraine, and Brooke.

"Melanie! You're back?" they said in unison and I giggled

"Yea. I got back about an hour or two ago. I've missed you guys'."

"We've missed you too. Did MJ and Wesley see you?" Brooke asked

"No. Not yet. Where's Breezy?" I asked

"She had to go handle some things but she should be here soon." Laraine answered.

"Alright. Do you need any help before I head outside?"

"No darling you're fine." she said and I held left.

I walked out and walked right up behind Wesley who was too engaged in his converstation about who knows what with Kenny to even notice that I was right behind him.

"Missed me?" I asked and he turned around with widened eyes

"Mel! What are you doing back here so early?" he asked hugging me tighter than ever

"I. Can't. Breath." I choked out and he let go. "Rita let us leave early because she only had like two shows left or something. "

"That's amazing. Why didn't you tell me yesterday when I talked to you?"

"Uh, because I wanted it to be a surprise. Duh!" I said sarcastically shoving his head lightly and he glared at me. "Oh Kenny I'm sorry. How are you?" I asked Kenny as he gave me a hug."

"It's all good Melanie. I'm fine, just trying to stay positive and do what I do." he responded with his amazing smile.

"That's good. You have to come over for dinner sometimes. Maybe next friday?"

"Yea, that sounds good. Can I bring a friend?"

I gasped, "A friend or a friend?" I sung wiggling my eyebrows at him

"Creep." Wes coughed

"The second one." Kenny spoke

I immediatley leaped up and down like a little girl. "That's perfect! I want to meet her!"

"Mommy!" MJ yelled running full throttle at me knocking me over and to the ground. He climbed on my stomach and kissed me all over my face.

"Ew. You have cooties" I said jokingly and he kept kissing me on my face

"You look pretty today." he told me as I sat up straight but still seated on the floor.

"You look pretty nice yourself with your little black tshirt on." I smiled

"Hey Mel." Keaton gushed looking down at me.

"Hey Keat. Want to join us?" I asked and he nodded then sat down next to me "Was MJ giving you a hard time?"

"Between him, and Isaac I'm pretty sure I lost at least 15 pounds." he joked and both of the little boys looked at him giving him a mean glare.

"Hey want to go to the beach for a little?" Wes asked squatting down next to me and MJ instantly shouted tons of yes's.

------

We all left and once we got to the beach Wes and I sat there watching MJ run around and play in the sand with his toys.

"How was tour?" he asked wrapping his arms around me

"It was amazing. I missed you guys though." I gushed and I felt Wes' chest move from behind me as he chuckled

This is what I wanted. A loving husband. A son that erks my nerves but I'll kill anyone that tried to hurt him. I think that where I'm at now, is just the beginning of something amazing to come. Wes and the guys are going to start touring soon, and I'll be doing what I love, and well MJ is just going to be in the mix of it. I'm kind of worried because I don't want to take him everywhere and get used to that life but we'll figure something out.

"What are you thinking about?" he whispered

"Everything."

"Like?"

"Us. MJ. Your career is still going up, and my career is picking up a little too. I just don't want this to be too much on MJ." I admitted

"Stop worrying. He'll be fine. We'll be fine. I promise. It's the beginning, of getting our lives together as a family, and it's going to be fine." Wes said to me and kissed my cheek.

I knew he was right. This was only the beginning, and there's a lot in store for all of us. It'll be bumpy here and there but we'll get through. I just smiled at the thought of the things coming for us, and as MJ fell onto my outstretched legs, and Wesleys' arms tightened around me I found a sense of comfort, and knew everything was going to work out.

Everything I've been through with Wesley has brought me here. Made me the person I am today. A wife, a mom, bestfriend, aunt, and everything in between. This was the woman I wanted to be until I'm too old to walk anymore. I'm happy being this person, so helplessly in love with a guy who's made her mad yet happy, and a mom whos son gets upset because she has to go away for just an hour but is so filled with joy when I walk through the door.

If this was what people think is the worst feeling ever than I'd rather be totally miserable with what I have then happy with people, and things that I'll never have in life.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So this is the end :( To me this was so freaking suckish, and I'm so sorry if you think so too. I just didn't know what else to write and I didn't want extra chapters up for no reason at all. I want to thank you guys' for voting, commenting, and everything because it helped me a lot. I hope you enjoyed the story! Also, since this one is finished I'll be updating 'Beside You' & Sensible Heart more so if you haven't read either of them yet, go check them out! Once again, I freaking love you guys from the bottom of my heart, and thank you for everything <3

PS: Sorry for any errors!

xo

De'Mya