Chapters 23: Talks/Popping The Question.

Mels POV

"Now, breath in. Breath out." the instructer demanded and both Wesley and I did as she told before talking again.

She talked about positioning for labor and birth, and ways to control pain. She also told us strategies to work through labor pains and to help us stay relaxed and in control. Then we practiced all of the strategies in class, so we know when we're ready and the big day arrives. I sat there looking blankly at her.

"This is so boring. Why couldn't we just watch this on YouTube?" Wesley whispered into my ear and I laughed

"Because Wesley. I wanted to get the full on experience." I told him

"This is stupid." he huffed and I punched them in the arm.

"Mr and Mrs Stromberg. Would you like to come and demonstrate?" she asked looking at us. We looked at one another hesitantly before Wesley helped me get up. We walked over and stood in front of the class.

"What do we have to do?" I asked

"You don't have to do anything. Your husband will have to show us what to do when you tell him your water broke." she replied. I sat down on the chair she provided and I said what she told me to say and watched as Wesley handled the situation.

"Wes, my water broke!" I yelled

"Okay babe. Breathe in, breathe out. Now get up slowly and let's go." he announced. The instructor looked at us for awhile then spoke.

"Very good you two. VERY good." she congradulated. After another 5 minutes class was finally over and Wes and I decided to head over to starbucks. We pulled up and helped me out then we walked in.

"What would you two like today?" a guy said staring at me.

"Uh, I'll take a Caramel Machiatto and Cinnamon Bun." Wes ordered

"I'll take the same but a Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino instead." I added and he nodded before starting our order. We went and sat down at a table a couple feet from the table and started talking.

"How you feeling?" wes asked

"I'm good. I'm just ready to pop this kid out." I replied

"Me too. I want to hold him already." Wes told me as his eyes lit up.

"Omg, excuse me. I don't want to be annoying but can I get a picture with both of you?" a girl with long blonde hair asked. She was gorgeous and at first glance she was a splitting image of Blake Lively.

"Yea, I'm always down to take pictures." Wes exclaimed staring at the girl.

"Uhm you two can go ahead." I told her.

"NO! I really want you in the picture. Your so stunning and I've been dying to meet you." she pleaded and I gave in. Her friend took her phone and we all snapped like 4 pictures before she said she had to go. "Congradulation again Melanie and Wesley. I know your baby is going to be the cutest." she stated before waving and walking out.

"Everyone's going to see that & laugh at me." I joked

"No they aren't babe. You're just as beautiful pregnant as you are not pregnant." he smiled blowing me air kisses.

I felt someone's presence behind me and then a cough that came along with it.

I looked up and seen Carly and some girl standing next to our table.

Wes POV

"Everyone's going to see that & laugh at me." Melanie joked

"No they arent babe. You're just as beautiful pregannt as you are not pregnant." I smiled and blew her kisses before I felt somone stop in front of our table. I looked up and seen Carly. I thought she was going back to Sequim? I shifted in my seat.