Chapter 4: Girls Day Out/Happiness

Mels POV

I woke up to the bright sun that seeped through the window and quickly rubbed my eyes to adjust to the light. I stretched and picked up my phone to check the time. 1:45 pm.

"Goodmor-" i started to say to Wes but realized he wasnt there as I turned to his side of the bed. Why does he always do that? It's like he wants to torture me and make me wait to see him later on in the day. I pouted and got up to go walk through the halls and found Kaci and Kay chatting. "Guys, y'all want to head out for a girls day? My treat!"

"Oh, "my treat" is code for free food. I'm DOWN!" Kaci laughed jumping up and going to her room to get dressed.

"Yea. It'll be fun! When do you want to leave?" Kaylannie asked.

"UH, hour and a half?" I said looking at her questionly

"Sounds good. Now get out so I can get dressed." she said pushing me out.

"Fine. Fine. You dont have to be rude." I told her laughing then making my way back to my room. I went to put my phone on the charger because it was on 3% since I didnt really get a chance to put it on the charger last night. I smiled and plugged it in when I realized I had a text.

WesWes: Good Afternoon babe. Me and the guys headed out to go surfing for awhile to give you and the girls some time to hang out. I left you something underneath your pillow. Have fun and if you need me call me. I love you and I'll see you tonight (;

I smiled and looked underneath my pillow. When I lifted it up I reveiled Wes' credit card and the camo snapback that I've had my eye on for awhile. I went got to get in the shower and all that and when I came out, straightened my hair put on some chapstick and looked at myself in the full length mirror to double check my outfit before heading to go see if the girls were ready. (http://www.polyvore.com/girl_in_camo/set?id=76306413)

"You guys ready?!" I yelled banging on each of the girls doors before they came out telling me to calm down. I looked at Kaylannies outfits and it was so cute especially her hawaiin themed pants (http://www.polyvore.com/summer/set?id=74505617) then I looked at Kay who had on a beanie that we got together and paired it with a rottweiler shirt and high waisted shorts ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75702076).

"Let's head out!" Kay said before running down the steps and out the door.

"You are such a little kid!" Kaylannie laughed

"Last one to the car is a rotten egg and eats dirt covered worms!" I screamed running past Kaylannie and she laughed harder and started running towards me.

*2 Hours Later*

"Omg! Stop!" Kaci said giggling as we recorded Kay dancing on a mannequin inside of Lacy's.

"Okay I'm done. I'm done!" Kaylannie giggled.

We were out shopping and it was like freaking amazing. I picked up new work clothes, some lingerie, bra's, sprays and even got the boys something. We were out for about 3 hours and I was starving. "I'm hungry lets go grab some food." I said to the girls and they agreed. We settled on some burger joint on the corner. We sat down and started picking through the menu.

"Oooh, I want a cheesteak." Kaci said.

"Of course you would fat ass." Kaylannie responded smiling at Kaci.

"I think I'm going to get the cheesesteak wrap. It sounds really good." I cried

"Yea, I think I'm going to get that too." Kaylannie said just as my phone rung.

"Hello?" I said into the receiver

"Hey babe!" Wes replied

"Oh hey. I havent heard from you all day, what's up?"

"Uh nothing about to go grab something to eat with Drew and Keats. You and the girls go anywhere?" he asked

"Yea. We just got done shopping and were about to eat right now."

"Hmmm did you use the credit card and wear your hat I left you?" he questioned

"Yes and no. I wore the hat but I told you i dont need the credit card. I have my own money." I told him. Wes always tried to do shit like that. I loved the fact that he wanted to be sweet but I'm not going to use his money when I have my own.

"I know but can I do something nice for once?" he asked

"Wes, you just being with me is nice enough. I dont need your money." I told him but a girl walked up to me.

"Uhm, I am so sorry to interrupt you while your on the phone but can we get a picture with you? Your like our idols." she said.

"Uhm, babe hold up." I stated to Wesley and then answered the girl "Yea, sure. It's cool." I told her before getting up and taking a couple pictures with her and her friends. "What are y'all names?"

"Oh I'm Sabrina. This is Angelica and that's Emily." she said excitedly.

"Oh Well nice to meet you." I told them with a smile on my face. I still till this day wasnt used to people recognizing me, wanting to take pictures and acknowledging me as Melanie and not "Wesleys Girlfriend". It was really cool and since I always kind of sit back and say no because I didnt want people thinking i was an attention whore I finally started saying yes lately.

"Do you still go to school? Are you still working at Dior?" The Emily girl asked

"Haha, yes and yes. I wouldnt trade it for the world." I told her.

"I love the fact that your not up Wes' ass all the time and in every picture he takes" Angelica said

"Well, I was never really into being the center of attention so you wont ever have to worry about that." I giggled

"So, how is Wes?" Sabrina asked and she reminded me that he was still on the phone.

"I dont know. You want to ask him yourself?" I said lifting my phone up and putting it on speaker. "Babe. These 3 girls named Sabrina, Emily and Angelica want to ask you something okay?"

"Yea, go ahead and ask away!" he said and they practically melted.

"I cant I'm scared." Sabrina whispered and Emily and Angelica nodded heavily in agreement.

"Dont be. He's not that hard to talk to." I said before continuing "Wesalina, they're scared to talk to you." I joked and they all got wide eyed.

"What?! Why are y'all scared to talk to me? Is it because I didnt wash my hair this morning? Do i have something on my face?" He joked around causing them to laugh.

"No, your perfect. Hi Wesley I'm Sabrina and I'm with my friend Emily and Angelica" she paused as they both said hi. "We just wanted to know how you were." she finished

"Well I'm better now that all of you actually stopped being little scaredy cats and talked to me." he joked laughing.

I let them talk to Wes for about ten minutes until our food came and then they said their goodbyes and thanked me for the pictures, phone call and being so sweet. It made me happy to know that people actually valued me as a person and it made me feel great. I also loved the fact that I made their dream come true by letting them talk to Wes. Days like these let me know that the little things were the biggest and made people the happiest.

---------------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----------------------

ALRIGHT! So how do you like this chapter? I tried to make it a fun type chapter but I low key  think it's kind of blahh and I'm half sleep even though it's a after 8pm where I'm at. Dont Judge Me. Uhm *taps foot* what else? What else? OH! Do you like how Mel acted isnt she a freaking doll? Then when Wes was being all cute and stuff ( not like that's uncommon ). Hmm, I'm sorry I'm all lost. Do you like their outfits? Chic, yet chill right? Okay well I'm done because I'm rambling about nothing. So yea .... COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE. FAV. SOMETHING. I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT AND SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS. I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!

PS: If you have one, follow me on:

Instagram: demyadior

&

Twitter: @_WesleysBong