Immortal love...can always be...

By xAngelFromAbovex

Crystal stone is an average teenage girl, with understanding family and amazing friends. Her life seemed norm... More

Chapter 1-Deja vu (Edited)
Chapter 2- Hospital?? (Edited)
Chapter 3- The rogue vamps back in town? (Edited)
Chapter 4- The stranger in the dream...(Edited)
Chapter 5- Falling in love?? (Edited)
Chapter 6- Amy's run in with a stranger.... (Edited)
Chapter 7- Alec's little secret is revealed.(Edited)
Chapter 8- Vampires exist
Chapter 9- Introduced to the family....
Chapter 10- The Trance of Blood
Chapter 11- Charlotte's a Vampire Hunter???
Chapter 12- Through blood...is a new life...
Author's note
Chapter 13- A date; with an annoying disturbance.
Chapter 14- Vampires...
Chapter 15- A big decision...
Chapter 16- The intense pleasure and pressure of Blood
Chapter 17- Love...anger...danger
Chapter 18- Answers revealed...
Chapter 19- A new forming love? or just teasing?
Chapter 20-secrets...secrets...and more secrets
Chapter 21- A New Change
Chapter 22- Running...
Chapter 23- Training...
Chapter 24- Hunter's back...
Important...please read!!!
Another Re-cap!!
Chapter 26- You have a twin!
Chapter 27- Change.

Chapter 25- Your weak spot...

97 4 2
By xAngelFromAbovex

Chapter 25- Your weak spot...

Crystal’s POV

“So I’ll teach you weak spots to attack rouges. So for any vampire the most effective is the neck and heart, yet there are other means to attack a vampire. You can strike the middle of there back if you are having if you are having troubles attacking the most effective spots. You can also strike a vampire in the head, pretty much anywhere would make an effective on a vampire but the most effective to killing them is the neck and heart” Mr. B stated looking around the group before he demonstrated on Charlie but I wasn’t paying attention my mind was wondering as Alec’s hand trailed down my side.

“So babe, where’s your weak spot?” I smirked up at Alec as he shook his head looking down at me, an amused expression on his face.

“Only you” A heated blush rose on my cheeks as I turned away from Alec’s intense gaze, I heard Alec’s chuckle beside me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me close to his chest.

“Alright you two love birds, I’m sure you didn’t hear a word I said so I want you two to pair up and practice attacking and defending on your weak spots…alright go” Mr. B said before he wandered off, checking on another couple. Alec smirked as he stepped away from but kept facing me, I stepped wearily scared for my life…what was he going to do? I didn’t like that cocky smirk on his face.

“Ready babe?” Alec asked me, I nodded weakly getting in a weak defense position making a little chuckle escape Alec’s mouth, but hequickly stop when I gave him the shut-up look.

“Let’s just get this over with” I sighed my movement’s tense as Alec quickly advanced on me, in a heartbeat I was on the cold, grassy ground being tickled.

“Alec, stop!” I giggled not being able to move since Alec was straddling my hips. “Alec, please!” I begged as my breathing was becoming uneven as I struggling to breath.

“Fine” He huffed getting up off me before pulling me up in one swift motion, trapping me against his chest.

“Alec I should be learning something, I want to at least protect myself if you can’t protect me” I whined as Alec frowned in my response.

“I’ll always be there to protect you, no matter what” Alec’s beautiful blue eyes shone as he stared down at me in admiration and love in his eyes, it made my heart swell as he stared down at me like that…I rested my head on his chest, smelling in his intoxicating smell happy in his embrace.

“Do you want to sit out and watch?” Alec whispered in my ear, I nodded not once moving from his embrace. Alec began walking me following him till he suddenly was falling down. I freaked almost screaming till I was wrapped firmly in Alec’s arms making me sigh in relief, Alec’s chest rumbled as he laughed kissing my cheek sweetly.

We watched Charlie and her dad teach the rest of the class till they had a change over, vampires scampered to their different spots. Many of them eyed me off and I got freaked out, but I could tell Alec did not like the looks and you could tell as soon as they quickly looked away from me.

“Alec, can we go wait up on the patio?” I asked pointing to the decking back towards the house with beautiful wood chairs with cushions and a matching table but the top of the table was covered in glass. There were cute lounges the same as the chairs as well as an egg chair…I love those chairs!

“Sure can” Alec smiled making me giggle, I stood up Alec following in pursuit before he led me to the patio. He went to pull me on to one of the couches but I pulled out of his grip, falling into the egg chair.

“Crystal” Alec whined, dragging out the ‘L’. I giggled spinning around in the egg chair; it was so much fun I really need to get one of these in Alec’s room. Suddenly the chair stopped and I was faced with an amused Alec, I smiled innocently up at him as he leaned down giving me an intimate kiss on the lips.

“Your so cute” Alec stated leaning down closer to my face.

“I try” Alec chuckled quickly grabbing me around the waist, pulling me up and chucking me over his shoulder. I punched his back giggling happily, till he plopped me down on the lounge hovering over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to my face but someone clearing their throat behind Alec interrupted us.

I looked over his shoulder and saw Charlie and Amy standing there amused, they looked at each other for a brief moment then back to me my cheeks bright red.

I pushed Alec me who groaned in response sitting beside me as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I watched as Amy and Charlie sat across from us, smirking ever so slightly.

“So what do you ladies what?” Alec asked amusingly to my friends, I could tell Amy was tense even when Alec was joking he was imitating though, nobody could deny that.

“Just wanted to talk with Crystal” Charlie replied smoothly I really wanted to laugh or something but instead I just settled for snuggling into Alec’s cold embrace.

“Alright, I’ll let you ladies talk I’ll be back in half an hour” Alec replied kissing the top of my head before walking away, giving me a quick heart-stopping smile before heading off into the swarm of vampires. I looked up at Amy and Charlie who were still smirking at me; I looked away from them knowing the blush evident on my cheeks.

“So you and Mr. Vampire prince there haven’t done anything naughty have you?” Amy questioned quirking an eyebrow at me; I gawked at her shaking my head.

“NO!” My voice was high and I probably looked guilty but I haven’t down anything, I couldn’t imagine myself doing anything like that…not now anyway, when I’m older and ready!

“Are you sure about that?” Charlie now pitched.

“Yes! Why would you guys even think that?” I replied outraged, I can’t believe them sometimes.

“I don’t know, just look at you two…it smells romance and naughtiness,” Amy laughed amusingly, Charlie joining her. I shook my head annoyed, as those two practically mocked me over something I haven’t done.

“Well what about you and James, looks like you two are all nice and cozy” I smirked when Amy stopped laughing and turned to look at me, giving me a playful glare.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” She huffed crossing her arms over defiantly, I smiled at her Charlie doing the same…and speak of the devil.

“Hey Babe” He said smiling lovingly at Amy, I ‘Aww’ at them mockingly making Amy glare at me before she turned back to James, smiling up at him.

“Hey, what’s up?” She asked.

“Uh…you need to come learn this defense, it will, you know be good for you just in case, I cant help you…” James said nervously raking a hand through his hair; I smirked staring at Amy containing my little giggle that wanted to escape as her cheeks reddened.

“Okay, I’m coming” She stood up, rushing over giving me a tight hug before she said bye to Charlie and I.

“So Charlie any lover in your life?” I questioned, she was quick to reply shaking her head quickly.

“NO!”

“Ah, is that true now because you replied very quickly” I smirked at her as he shook her head again, crossing her arms over her chest while crossing her legs over each other.

“Yes it’s-

“No it’s not, she is madly in love with me” Heath replied sarcastically appearing out of nowhere, he took a seat next to Charlie wrapping an arm around her shoulder. She shrugged it off staring at him with a blank expression, but I think I saw a hint of an emotion seep through and it wasn’t anger.

“Oh is that so…Charlie why didn’t you tell me?” I asked faking shock, she glared at me like Amy had done before she was having a rant at Heath but I wasn’t paying attention to them. I managed to spot Alec through the crowd of Vampires, Alec easily defended against another vampire, god he looked hot! Once Alec was done fighting he looked up noticing my gaze and I could see from here him smiling giving me a quick wave before he continued with what they were teaching.

I turned my attention back to Heath and Charlie, Charlie was poking Heath’s chest telling him off but I wasn’t sure what they were talking about so I got up and began spinning around in the egg chair. I really need to ask Alec to put one of these in his room I really love these chairs.

I’m sure Alec wouldn’t mind, I’m sure he would be more than willing to put this in his room, there is surely enough room. Hm…maybe I could re-decorate Alec’s room, a nice splash of purple or blue in his room…yeah that’s an idea, I might as well make myself at home.

My chair stopped spinning suddenly and I was faced to face with Alec, he smiled affectionately at me as I found my hands resting around his waist.

“What ya thinking about?” He asked, reading me like a book. I seriously wonder how he does that; I really wish I were that observant.

“Well I was thinking about re-decorating your room maybe a purple or a blue, then I was thinking how you can read me so easily” I smiled as Alec leaned closer and closer to my face. I noticed my heart rate quickening, as his lips were closer and closer to mine, he cupped my cheek making my breathing hitch as his lips brushed over mine.

“If you want you can do what ever you want to our room, paint it pink for all I care” Alec chuckled lightly. “And I can read you so easily cause I can just tell when your thinking, you have this face where your eyebrows are slightly creased and you look off to the distance” Alec replied an attentive smile on his lips before he kissed my lips tenderly before pulling away, kissing my nose, my forehead, my cheeks and then mylips once again me giggling the whole time.

“Can I sit with you?” He asked I nodded sliding over before Alec joined me on the egg chair wrapping an arm around my shoulders, bringing me to his chest. I looked over and saw that Heath and Charlie weren’t there anymore, I swear I could still hear them arguing over something.

“Where did Charlie and Heath go?”

“Charlie got busted fraternizing with the enemy by her father” I laughed as Alec put emphasis on ‘fraternizing’ and ‘enemy’…of course!

“So you looked good out there” I trailed off not looking at Alec knowing he was already smirking at me.

“Is that so?” He questioned nuzzling his nose into my neck, I tensed as his cool flesh met mine as I inhaled a deep breath. Alec’s hand had snaked over my t-shirt so his arm was protectively over my stomach and suddenly his cold hand slipped under my shirt, creating little circles on the side of my stomach.

His hand ran up and down my side making me shiver. He began kissing my neck before abruptly pulling away, turning away from me and taking shallow breaths. I panicked wrapping my arms around Alec’s back but he only pushed me away, he stood up from the egg chair but I grabbed his arm making him turn around and I saw his bloodthirsty red eyes. He-he was…thirsty. How could I not see it? He’s never out to take blood and I only let him have some of mine a few days, god I’m an idiot!

I got up, dragging him inside where I let him back up to our room…wow that was weird to say. I closed the door behind Alec, locking it. I turned back around and Alec was pacing, his fists at his sides as he kept pacing back and forth. I grabbed his hand pulling him to the bed, he didn’t look at me and kept his eyes closed as he took shallow breaths in and out. I grabbed his jaw in my hand making his face look at me as I pressed my lips gently to his, I noticed him grip the sheets of the bed as I pulled away.

“Alec…please” I said quietly brushing my hair to one side exposing my neck, Alec’s eyes popped open as his fangs extended and came out like canines. I leaned closer straddling his hips as he gripped my hips tightly, fisting my shirt in his hands.

“Crystal…No, don’t make me” He managed to choke out, looking away till the draw of my blood drew him back in.

“Just do it Alec, I know you need it” I leaned forward so his breath was no on my ear as a single finger trailed down the line of my neck. Suddenly Alec began kissing along my neck, as he rubbed up and down my thighs squeezing them ever so slightly.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you” Alec whispered before I screamed out in pain as his fangs pierced my skin, I gripped at his shirt as I could hear him lapping up my blood the sound of it echoing in my ears. My pain soon turned into pleasure, as Alec kept drinking making me moan every so often. My vision suddenly became blurry as the sound of my blood was become light, my eyes shutting ever so slowly till all I saw was pitch blackness…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so guys how was this chapter...was it alright? please tell me, i havent posted this story in a while but i hope you enjoyed it!!

dedicated to the birthday girl!!!! 1D_love_Forever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! LOVE YA!!! <3

please!!!!

vote!!!

comment!! tell me what you think??!!??!

fan? if you want :)

<3

Continue Reading