Trust Again

By MissSnoowflake

Amelia 'Millie" Summer is 18 years old and her life is anything else than easy. She was always a life loving... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not a chapter!

Chapter 6

8.3K 162 8
By MissSnoowflake

Millie's POV:

I was shocked after what he told me, I never even noticed him and he saw me and had the urge to protect me from something he didn't even know?. I was sure he didn't know what happened to me but he still wanted to protect me from that? He saw me in the club sitting alone and knew something was wrong and since that day he couldn't stop thinking about me? I mean is it really that obvious that I'm a mess. Yes, I'm a mess inside and outside but actually I was really good in hiding it. I was able to hide my deepest secrets from my best friends but not from him? I had so many questions but I was too scared to ask them. He looked at me with that worried look, begging me with his eyes to say something but I couldn't. I just stared at him. I stared at him in disbelief, not knowing if I should be scared or relieved. I was shacking but as he moved towards me I flinched back. He nodded sadly and sat beside me, leaving enough space between the two of us.

“Aren't you going to say something?”

He turned towards me, begging me to tell him what I thought.

“I – I don't know what to think”

My voice was shaking as I admitted the truth. I searched for his sad looking eyes. I forced myself to fake a shy smile as I stood up.

“I need to go home, can you bring me home?”

He nodded and stood up too. As I climbed into his car, I felt surprisingly relaxed and I began to watch him while driving. He smiled, so I guess he knew that I was watching him but I didn't care.

----

A FEW DAYS LATER

It was Sunday and I was working at the coffee-shop, as I saw him coming into the shop. He smiled as our eyes met and I smiled back. He nearly came everyday now, watching me while I was working. He told me once, that he wont force me to like him and that was actually the thing I needed to hear. I began to relax myself whenever I saw him and it felt good knowing that he was in the coffee-shop. I knew he would protect me from strangers even though we barely talked. He ordered his coffee and I gave him his coffee. That was all. But whenever I looked at him sitting on his table in the corner, he was already looking at me. I found myself thinking about him. Thinking about his green eyes they seemed like they've never lied and his brown curly hair. I always smiled when he did that flick back thing and tried to push the curls out of his face but they just fell back into his face seconds after. I didn't like the fact that I actually began to like him but I couldn't help myself.

So this days he didn't walk to his normal place in the corner, he was coming straight to the corner, looking me deep into the eyes.

“Hi” he said smiling.

“Hi” I answered shyly.

“I'm Harry” he laughed “Nice to meet you” He held his hand into my direction.

I shook his hand.

“Millie” I answered and looked at him confused.

He laughed again.

“Just joking, I would like to order a cup of coffee.”

“Sure” I answered, still confused about the way he acted.

He laughed again, his dimples showing, he rubbed his hair with his hands and pushed his curls out of his face, yeah the famous hair flick.. His hands were on the counter as he leaned towards me.

“I wanted to ask you, if you'd like to go out for dinner with me tonight”

My heart nearly stopped. I expected everything but not that. I gulped and wanted to answer.

“Great I'll wait until you finish work” he said not even waiting for my answer. He walked back to his table and sat down.

I couldn't believe what just happened. He just asked me out. The guy who scared me so much. I told him to leave me so many times but he seemed stubborn and he wanted to proof that I could trust him. But I really wasn't ready to eat dinner with him. I wasn't ready to face him for so long. My heart began to race as I thought about sitting at the same table with him. I soon realized that this wasn't a sign of being scared, actually I was nervous because he made me nervous and insecure. I tried to focus on my work but my hands were shaking and it was hard not to think about his weird way of asking me out. I knew that I was still scared of him, the way he talked to me in that club and the fact that he just showed up everywhere I was going.

As the last guest were leaving he slowly stood up from his table and came towards the counter. He still had that playful smile around his lips.

“Is there anything I can do, to help you?” He ask friendly.

I shook my head.

“No, I'm nearly finished, thank you”

I wasn't looking at him and to my surprise he didn't try to make me change my mind. He stood there patiently, waiting for me to finish work. I cleaned the coffee machines like I cleaned them everyday, I cleaned the counter and walked towards the door to change the sign to CLOSED.He stood there watching me with his green eyes. I turned around, nodding my head showing him that I was ready to go. He walked towards me and opened the door.

“Behind you my lady” He smiled at me awkwardly and I suddenly regretted that I agreed to his offer for dinner.

We weren't talking at all, he just drove quietly, the radio was turned on and I tried to act like the street was extremely interesting. In the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me quite often, but I tried to ignore it. I still didn't know why I agreed to the weird dinner. I mean I was scared of him and I didn't like him but still he had something. Something that made me curious, he wasn't like any other guy I've ever meet and the fact that he was obviously really hot, didn't make the decision to resist him any easier.

I was lost in my thoughts as I realized he already stopped the car and was looking at me.

“Everything okay?” He ask and I had to admit he sounded a bit worried. Did I really look so bad?

“Yes, sure” I nodded and opened the car door.

As we walked into the restaurant, I tried to make sure I didn't touch him at all. He showed me a table and I sat down without looking at him. He chuckled and sat down in front of me. The waitress came and asked me what I wanted, she did the same with Harry. We both ordered and as she left, Harry concentrated on looking at me. I looked down at my hands, playing with my fingers not sure why he made me feel so safe but still I was scared of him.

“I want to know more about you” He said suddenly, his eyes sparkled in the candle light.

I searched for his eyes as I looked at him confused. He chuckled again looking even deeper into my eyes, he licked his lips with his tongue. I flinched at his action and he looked confused, cupping his mouth with his hands. My heart began to race because suddenly those memories came back, he was licking his lips and starring at my lips it was pretty obvious what he wanted from me.

I tried to keep calm, reminding me that we were in a public place and I could easily scream for help. The waitress came and served us our drinks. I was glad I actually had something to do and I tried to pour my coke into the glass but my hand was shaking so hard that I had to put my coke down again. I looked at Harry embarrassed that he was watching me. He laughed and poured my drink in the glass.

“Are you still so afraid of me?” He asked gently, his voice sounded raspy but he made it sound so soft.

I shrugged my shoulders and he looked down, a sigh escaped his lips as he looked up again, trying to meet my eyes.

“Is there anything I can do to make you realize that I'm not the scary person you think I am?” He asked after a while.

I sipped on my drink and nodded. He pulled his eyebrows together and looked enquiring.

“Just tell me the truth about why you cannot leave me”

He suddenly looked sad. I really didn't want to hurt him and I felt sorry the next moment but his eyes reflected sadness. He looked down at his big hands and took a deep breath.

“I already told you the truth, Millie.” He sad his voice was so soft now but I could hear that he was disappointed. “I saw you in the club and I wanted to get to know you. You seemed so lost, so scared and I just wanted to make you feel better.”

“But you knew my name and you were so brash. You acted so different.” I cut him off.

He lifted his head and focused on me again. I could feel my body temperature raising as he stared at me with his emerald green eyes. It almost felt like he could see through me, like he was reading my mind. I blushed and looked down as he continued explaining.

“I was drunk, I was so drunk. I always act like a jerk when I'm drunk. I'm another person.”

“But my name” I reminded him.

“I know your friend Ollie, we met at the gym and I asked him for your name at the club. He was drunk and told me everything. That was why I knew you were lying when you said your friends are waiting for you, I knew they were still dancing.”

I nodded, it made sense. Everything he said made sense, but still he was mysterious. He still scared me in a way I couldn't describe but at the same time I felt like I knew him and I wanted to be near him. I was confused.

“I'm sorry” Harry continued.

“Its okay” I cut him off again, trying to smile at him. He smiled back, fiddling with his fingers. I was glad the waitress came with the food. We both began to eat, not talking much and as we finished he smirked at me.

“Seems like you enjoyed it too, right?”

I nodded, taking a sip from my drink. Suddenly my phone rang, I took a quick glance at the home screen.

“Shit” I mumbled. “I need to go home, my Dad is waiting for me, I completely forgot that I had to be home sooner tonight.”

He nodded quickly and called for the waitress. I wanted to put out my purse as he cupped my hand with his, pushing my purse back into my bag. He paid for the meal and looked at me.

“Ready to go? I'll drive you home, if you want to.”

“Yes, please” I said smiling.

We nearly ran towards the car and Harry drove really fast. I wasn't even asking why he knew the exact way to my house but I was glad as we finally stood outside my house.

“Thanks for today” I said my hand on the car door ready to open it.

He turned so he could face me better, looking me deep into the eyes.

“I had fun today” He said softly and I nodded. “Sleep well and I'll see you around.”

“Good night” I whispered as I hopped out of his Range Rover. He pulled down the window as I walked around the car.

“Millie” he whispered as I walked towards the house. I turned around. “Don't be scared of I text you okay?”

My mouth popped open. He had my number?

He realized my confused look and quickly added. “Ollie was kind off drunk that night, he gave it to me. I just wanted to let you know.”

I didn't know what to say, I felt anger towards Ollie. He knew that I didn't like anyone to have my new number not after what happened. But I quickly nodded into Harry's direction, turned around and ran towards the house. I quickly slammed the door behind me as I entered the house.

A/N:

Millie is finally trying to trust him OHHHH :) 

Even if you want to follow me on twitter its @MissSnoowflake - I'll answer questions about updating and bla bla! 

Guys I just realized I'm going to see my boys in 2 !!!!!!!!!! Days I'm so excited OMG OMG OMG

Anyways enjoy the chapter, there will be soooo many more Millie and Harry moments ( OMG I NEED A SHIP NAME - any suggestions?) COMMENT, VOTE and READ - you could also follow me - hihi :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...
11.6K 180 43
a conrad fisher story „My heart is completely devoted to you, Millie. You're everything I want, everything I need." ...
7.9K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...
39.1K 1.3K 52
"Then teach me Isabella! Show me what love is!" "I can't Harry. How can I help you if you won't open up to me? It's too hard!" "Please... just...